Blue Star's adventure Pt. 03

Story Info
Blue Star and Red Dragon are in peril. Who's gonna save them.
968 words
3.67
1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Blue Star and Red Dragon are both in peril. Will the gods save them or will there be more debauchery occurring?*

The dojo was in shock. They had just learned of the fate their friends had suffered at the tentacles of the cave they had gone to investigate. Their two best ninjas reduced to quivering masses of plant cum and pregnancy. It was unfathomable how quickly the debauchery had occurred. There was no introduction or no warning. They had been thoroughly raped, impregnated and defeated and the cave wasn't even tired. Whoever or whatever was controlling this cave was feeding it some kind of unlimited magic energy and they had to investigate it and soon, before more women were kidnapped.

This required summoning one of their many goddesses who protect the ninjas. They summoned Cara, the goddess of stealth and nature. When she appeared, they pleaded their plight to her and told her precisely what had happened to her two favorite ninjas. She was shocked but knew the recklessness of the two girls. She agreed to help but she had to remain on earth in order to help.

Her earthly form was more vulnerable than her true form and potentially could suffer the same fate and effects as her two defeated ninja warriors. She knew the risk she was taking by doing this, but it was a risk she had to take.

Her body was the shape her two personal ninja warriors had... which made sense as her pussy had birthed those whores out and they had taken after her. But this wasn't about sex or pregnancy. It was about finding her warrior and hopefully recover them.

This adventure would be nothing short of perilous and risky. But she knew if she didn't succeed, her ninjas would be permanently fucked and unrecoverable. She proceeded to the cave and sensed where her warriors were being kept. As she approached, she was filled immediately with dread and fear. She saw her two proudest warriors drooling and encased in tentacle pods. She let out a scream of fury and immediately freed all the women from the city who had been kidnapped months ago.

But this action infuriated the creature who lived in the cave and it decided to take its vengeance on her. It grabbed her, ripped her clothes off and began sexually assaulting her. It groped her milk jugs without mercy and slid as many tentacles over her body as it could. It forced her to feel its slimy thicknesses of its many tentacles and shoved one into her mouth. The ether plant, which had gassed Red Dragon weeks before, gassed her as well and made her pass out in a slow way. Her world began to go dark as she got dizzy and she was now seeing the error of her decision to become mortal for this mission. Sadly it was too late as she was now being prepared for the assault to come.

While she was passed out, the plants took advantage of her weakened state and seized her. They restrained her and forced her legs open and exposed her pussy to the cave creature. It grinned in delight and began to assault her by forcing its tentacles up her holes and fucking her violently. Its thick slimy tentacles violated her with ferocity and it then fed her a load of thick sticky plant cum down her now wide open and numbed throat into her stomach.

She moaned like a slut and cried as well, for she knew she was being fucked, defeated and deflowered all at the same time. She was unable to express any negative emotions, for she was slowly having her brain and mind slowly manipulated by the same mind parasite that had infected Blue Star weeks ago.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as she was being forced to serve this foul vile creature who now had a genuine goddess in its clutches. She let out a guttural moan as she was fucked beyond human limits and was knocked up for the second time in 500 years, which is how old her clan was as were the two ninjas still locked up.

The fat tittied, big assed goddess was being humiliated and defeated by a creature she should've been able to destroy. She had no idea it used her two sluts as a lure to bring her here. She finally saw who had lured her here. It was her ancient rival Ivy, the nature goddess. Ivy finally had her where she wanted her and she was would now use Cara to lure the rest of the clan into her plant cave where they would suffer the same fate.

Ivy taunted our defeated and deflowered goddess.

"Well well well.. It's about time I captured you Cara. I've been waiting fucking centuries to grab your sweet ass and defile you. You're such a slut that everybody should've fucked your ass and made you pay. But oh well, it's my time now.

Don't worry sweetheart, you'll join your ninjas in the pods. My creature has done such a great job in using the women here that i plan on expanding it to other cities. And once it happens, I'll have vast swaths of land returned to nature. Speaking of which, i know what your nature is... it's to be raped and impregnated over and over until you've worn out your usefulness as a breeding whore. Then my plant will convert you into a creature just like itself and let you breed women like it does. See your motherfucking ass later, whore."

Cara's eyes then went white and blank as she was now completely under the plant's control and she was silent, just as her whore daughters were... one more victim of the nature goddess's twisted plans.