Blueballed Pegging

Story Info
A story I wrote for my bookworm girlfriend.
3.6k words
4.49
21.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Credits go to wdhill2 for taking time out of his day to proofread and help a first-timer like me. I definitely recommend anyone wanting to have their stories edited to request him. I'm grateful for his efforts, because without it, this story will have had its share of errors)

We both entered our detached cabin in the beach. Both of us were covered in sand and were wet with salt water as we had frolicked on the beach. Our hair was in disarray. You made a beeline for our shower cubicle and dragged me with you. You said with a smirk, "saving water is always a good thing." I licked my lips in approval knowing where this was going. I was going to end up with a sore ass in the morning, but it was worth it after all, right? I collected the towels and we both entered the bathroom. You removed your bikini top first and showed me your tanned boobs and then you went for your thong and removed it to show your glistening pussy. I could see how aroused you were and I knew that it was always good for me when you were this aroused. I removed my shorts and underwear and joined you in the cubicle.

You turned on the fob and tinkered with the hot and cold water taps to make the water slightly hotter than lukewarm. You went directly under the shower head and stood there and let the water travel down your body. The water ran down your body and gave it a glistening sheen, something which I've always been entranced by. You beckoned me forward with your index finger. I obeyed you and came forward and stood directly under the shower head. You put your hands on my butt and pulled me tight against your body. I leaned down and held your face in my hands and kissed you. We kissed passionately and sloppily and soon you were bullying my tongue with yours. You pushed my tongue back inside my mouth and played with it there. You licked the inside of my mouth, my teeth and the roof of my mouth. Not wanting to be left behind, I pushed your tongue back into your mouth and did the same to you. We pulled apart after what seemed like an eternity, to see a trail of saliva connecting the bottom of our lips. You sucked it in and swallowed it, showing me that you were doing it with an open mouth. I gulped at the lewd sight of it and my dick grew painfully erect at this.

You took the bottle of shower gel and poured a generous amount of it into the loofah. You rubbed it all over my chest and my abs . You took special interest in my nipples, knowing that I like it when you play with them. You decided to put on a little show for me and got down on your knees. You pressed your body tightly against my right leg and rubbed your breasts all over my right thigh as you rubbed my left leg with the loofah. Then you proceeded to do the same as you rubbed all over my left leg with the front of your body as you soaped my right leg. You got up and walked to my back and used your hands to rub the gel all over my back, except for my butt and cock. You proceeded to tease me by using the loofah instead to lather my butt and cock. You pushed apart my butt cheeks and cleaned my butt hole with the loofah. I nearly ejaculated with all the attention I was getting from you.

I grabbed the loofah from you before you could make me cum. I made you sit on the stool in the shower. I lifted your right leg and kept it on my shoulder. I then rubbed the gel all over your leg, up to the inside of your thighs. I decided to tease you and managed to not allow the loofah to touch your pussy. You groaned a little at the teasing and licked your lips. I did the same with your left leg and avoided touching your pussy with the loofah. I then started rubbing the gel all over the front and back of your upper body and paid special attention to stimulate your nipples with the loofah. You writhed and groaned and you looked like you were in agony with all the stimulation. So I dove down with my mouth and started to lick your pussy. I wanted to clean your pussy with my mouth and fingers. I inserted two fingers inside your pussy and started to scissor inside. I pushed my tongue as deep as it could go and flattened it inside you. I used my other hand to pinch your clit and you immediately came because of all the pent up horniness in inside you. Your orgasm had you writhing all over the stool.

You decided enough was enough and pushed me down onto the bathroom floor. You slowly crawled up my body and rested with my cock touching your pussy. You played with the tip of my cock and ran your thumb over it and collected the pre-cum and rubbed it all over my cock. Then you got on your knees and penetrated yourself on my cock. The two of us let out a long drawn out moan and I nearly came in your pussy. With some tremendous will power, I managed to not cum and started to thrust my cock into you. I started with slow upward thrusts and stimulated your insides. You held me down and decided to do the fucking yourself. You started to rotate your pussy and spelled out the word 'coconut'. That was all it took for me to lose my control and I shot my load into your waiting pussy. You didn't mind having my semen inside your pussy because you were going to take your birth pills. You lifted your pussy off my cock and my semen dribbled outside. You switched off the shower and offered me a hand. I took your hand and lifted myself off the bathroom floor. We both dried ourselves with the towels that I had brought. I had the genius idea of being in the nude for the entire day and indulging in our carnal desires. I said the same to you and you liked it very much.

You hurriedly pulled me outside of the shower after we had dried enough. You pulled me to the bed and pushed me on it. You dove into your accessories bag and pulled out an anal plug, a double dildo, a strap-on and two bottles of water based lube. I gulped when you showed the two bottles of lube and knew that my ass was going to be crying in the morning, but nevertheless my butt hole tingled in anticipation because you always left me satisfied. You put the double dildo and strap-on on the bed beside me and gave me the anal plug and one of the lube bottles. You turned over and presented your asshole to me. I pulled you closer and pushed your ass cheeks apart and used my tongue to lick around your hole. Once I had wetted it in enough saliva, I penetrated your ass with my tongue and pushed it as far as it could go. I wiggled my tongue around your ass and you shuddered in pleasure and gave a throaty moan. You pushed your ass closer to my face and used your hand to pull me closer. I held your thick thighs and ravished the inside of your ass with my tongue. I pulled my tongue out and you groaned in frustration. I spat over my index and middle finger and inserted both inside your ass. You shuddered violently and let out some deep moans and took a lot of deep breaths. I scissored my fingers inside you and watched you moan and shudder uncontrollably. Once I had done it enough, I pulled out my fingers and could see how your hole was gaping. I quickly opened the lube bottle and poured half of it on the ass plug and shoved into your ass before the hole closed. You couldn't believe how rough I was being with you.

It incredibly turned you on and you decided that I had to be punished. You pushed me down on the bed and started to lick my butt hole. You slobbered all over the ring of my hole and then pushed your tongue inside my hole. I threw my head back and groaned as your tongue burrowed into my ass and you explored and excavated the deep recesses of my ass. Your right hand slowly snaked its way up my taut body and rested at my left nipple. You twisted it violently and I groaned and shuddered massively. You played with my nipple and twisted and rolled it around your fingers. You flicked it and squeezed it; you pressed it and pinched it. Then you pushed two fingers into my mouth. I moaned with your fingers in my mouth and that turned you on so much and your pussy became wetter. Your left hand snuck down to your pussy and you slowly rubbed yourself. I sucked on your fingers and slobbered all over it. I washed your fingers with my saliva and made it really wet. You then pulled it out of my mouth and I whined pitifully, but not for long. You took your fingers from my mouth and shoved it into my butt hole.

I wasn't expecting it and I moaned really loudly and my body shivered violently. You smirked at my reaction and started to fuck my hole with your fingers. You thrust and shoved as I moaned accordingly. You kept pushing your fingers deeper and deeper inside in an attempt to find my prostate. You knew that you had found it when I violently thrashed around when you hit a particular spot. You moaned in delight as you fingered me and kept hitting my prostate. I was in delirium as my p-spot was being assaulted and the pleasure was making my mind numb. I struggled to hold myself in one place as I wanted to push you down on the ground and ride your fingers. You hit my p-spot and I felt that I was about to cum for the second time of the day. I moaned out, "I'm....about to....cum!!" You then had the audacity to pull your fingers out and start licking it. It took me a while to come out of the cloud of pleasure I was in and I gave you a death stare as I saw you licking the fingers that were in my ass pounding my p-spot repeatedly only to deny my ejaculation. You smirked at me and said, "Two can play at the game of teasing, my dear."

I was irritated at being blue balled and therefore decided to go and have my ejaculation in the bathroom. As I got off the bed, you did too and grabbed my hand. I looked at you with some anger as you pouted at me. I said, "You wouldn't make me cum, so at least let me do it for myself." At this moment you pulled me closer, pressed my hand against your clit and made me squeeze it. You orgasmed on my hand while keeping eye contact. I couldn't believe how turned on I was by that act. I collected the clear liquid that seeped into my hand and licked it off my hand.

You pouted and put your hands around my neck. You said, "Sorry that I left you blue balled, how about I make it up to you in the way that you like now?" You saw my eyes light up and you smiled. You took my hand and pulled me to the bathroom again. You let go of my hand in front of the sink and made me face the mirror. You gave my butt a thunderous slap and tears lined the sides of my eyes as I cried out in pain. I pulled myself together and moaned hard as you spanked my butt again. You put a hand over my back and pushed me forward. I leant on my arms and looked back at you with a hopeful look. You leaned forward and placed your lips right beside my ear. You licked the side of it and blew air on it. I shivered due to the action and you held my waist tightly. You whispered sultrily, "Be a good boy and wait for me like this my love. I'll join you soon and grant you the pleasure you've been wanting for a long time, you slut." You knew that I liked dirty talk while being fucked up the ass and wasted no effort in degrading me with your words.

I waited in anticipation as you went into our shared room and wore the strap-on and adjusted the holding strap. This strap-on had a knob at your end to stimulate your pussy and you adjusted it properly. You then grabbed the two bottles of lube and swaggered to the bathroom and your breasts bounced as you added extra effect to your walk. You smirked when you saw me literally salivating at the 8 inch black coloured cock that was attached to your pussy now. You stopped right behind my ass and gave it another thunderous slap. You said, "Are you ready to be fucked so hard that you're going to find it hard to walk tomorrow? Are you ready to be fucked so hard that the pain in your ass will keep reminding you of how I went to town on your ass and mercilessly destroyed it?" I nodded my head up and down so vigorously that for a moment you were afraid that I would dislocate my neck. You smiled devilishly at me and placed your hands on my inner thighs.

You slowly stroked my inner thighs slowly and caressed and squeezed my butt cheeks and spread them to reveal my hole. You spat on my hole and spread it over my hole with two fingers. You then pushed the two fingers and started to finger me. I let out a long drawn out moan as I could feel your fingers spread my butt hole and thrust inside my anal canal. You grabbed my head and forcibly lifted my head and made me stare at our reflection with your free hand. I gulped at the predatory instinct in your face and knew that I was going to be thoroughly battered and pleasured by the end of this. I moaned loud when you curled your fingers and hit my prostate. You then pulled your fingers out and shoved those fingers into my mouth. I sucked on your fingers like they were the last meal on earth and cleaned your fingers with my mouth.

You then pulled your fingers out of my mouth and popped open the cap of the first lube bottle. You dropped huge dollops of lube into your right hand you rubbed it all over the fake dick. You almost emptied half the bottle into your hand and you copiously rubbed it all over the strap-on and rubbed the rest of it around and over my butt hole. You pushed my legs further apart to grant yourself access to my hole. You lined the head of the strap-on against my butt hole and slowly applied force and pushed the fake dick forward. I gritted my teeth and dropped my head as the pain was unbearable at first despite the numerous time I've been fucked up the ass by you. Ours was a give and take relationship and you were happy that I preferred taking more than giving. You loved that I submitted my whole self to you during pegging and you loved the fact that I gave you full control of dominating me and indulging in your dominatrix fetish. Two fingers were nothing compared to the thick head of the strap-on and I groaned in pain as the head of the strap-on split open my butt and finally popped inside.

I put a hand on your thigh and you stopped pushing inside. I take long deep breaths as you rubbed appreciative circles on my back and soothed me. You put a hand under my neck and pulled me towards you. I could feel your erect nipples on my back and I turned my head towards you. You pulled my face closer and thrust your tongue into my mouth. I moaned as your tongue silkily seduced my tongue and it was all I could do to not collapse as my knees were shaking. I pulled away and said that I was ready to be fucked. You pushed me down on the tiled sink and spanked my ass harshly. You barked, "Ready what bitch?" I chuckled and said, "I'm ready to be fucked by you, mistress." You spanked harder and said, "When you have this fake dick up your ass because of me, you will always call me mistress. Understand that you slut?" I nod my head sagely and said, "Yes mistress!" You spanked my butt one last time appreciatively and smiled seductively.

You grabbed my dick and in one mighty thrust the full 8 inches of the fake dick was inside my ass. Sweat broke out from my forehead and ran down my eyes as I moaned out in pleasure. You moaned out triumphantly as you buried your strap-on fully inside my ass and the end of the strap-on that was inside your pussy went deeper. You started to slowly thrust inside me and stroked my dick in tandem. I moaned out and gripped the edge of the sink and looked into the mirror. I could see the look of concentration on your face and the occasional expressions of vulnerability as the knob inside your pussy stimulated you. You saw me staring at you in the mirror and licked your lips sultrily. I lifted my eyebrows and gave you a look that said "I'm bored. Can you fuck me faster?" It had the intended effect as you became triggered and started to increase the speed of your thrusts. You started to pound my sorry asshole and said, "I can't believe I fell for your trick yet again, you slut. You just love it when your mistress pounds your asshole mercilessly right?" You adjusted your hips and thrust in a certain angle and gave me a more vigorous handjob and I gasped out as you hit my prostate. I gritted my teeth and moaned, "Y-Y-You really do a good job whenever you fuck me so hard, mistress, that I just can't help myself but trigger you to thrust into my ass faster and harder than ever."

You smiled and spanked my ass harder and laughed as I squeal. You pulled me closer to you so that your breasts with their erect nipples were pressed against my back. You started to suck on my neck as we both stared at each other acting depravedly in the mirror. You started to thrust harder and gave me a faster handjob and I could feel that I was going to cum soon. I croaked out as you bit my neck hard, "I'm going to c-c-cum mistress." You took your mouth off of my neck and whispered into my ear, "Cum for me, my bitch." You didn't notice my hand snake past your waist and rest on the handle of the butt plug that was inside your ass. You jacked off my dick harder and just when I was about to cum, I pulled the butt plug out from you in one go and throw it away.

You violently shuddered and threw your head back and moaned as I triggered an extremely powerful orgasm for you. You were already going to orgasm from the knob in the strap-on that was stimulating you and my action of pulling the butt plug out from your ass made your orgasm even more powerful. Strings of white hot cum shot out from my dick and coated some parts of the mirror in white. My thighs shook and my dick twitched as I kept shooting out my semen like a cannon. You and I marveled at the mess I made on the mirror and chuckled. You said, "Masterpiece of an artwork," and we both laughed out like maniacs possessed. You bent forward, making me also bend forward and I rested my head on the cool tile of the bathroom sink. You rested with your breasts on my back and took a few deep breaths. You pulled out the strap-on from within my ass and both of us shuddered as the ends of the strap-on stimulated us one last time.

You dropped the strap-on where I threw the butt plug away and pulled yourself away from me. I got up and my legs shook as I found it hard to stand. You got under me and I threw an arm over your shoulder and you put a hand around my waist. You slowly led me from the bathroom to our bedroom. You laid me down on one end as you pushed the other sex toys off the bed. You smiled sheepishly as you looked at me. I dragged myself over and put my head on the pillow as you drew the covers over our naked bodies. You spooned me from the back and our legs wrapped around each other. You pressed your breasts against my back and held me tightly around my waist. You whispered, "Next time we should use the double dildo," and we both laughed out loud. Sleep slowly took over our battered bodies and we drifted off within minutes.