Strap-on Play with the Wife

Story Info
A husband loses a bet and takes his wife's strap-on.
2k words
4.5
130.2k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
likuwell
likuwell
174 Followers

My wife, Eva, and I like to play dom/sub games from time to time to liven up our sex life. We were going to watch a college football game, pulling for opposing teams. I suggested a wager to make it more interesting. "Okay," she said, "Loser is the winner's slave for the night."

"You're on," I said. My team broke out to a big lead in the first half. I began talking about the things I was going to make her do after the game, really rubbing it in. But her team tied it in the fourth quarter and won the game with a last-second field goal.

Eva walked over to me and handed me a blindfold. She said, "Go take a shower slave. Then kneel in the bedroom floor naked. Put on the blindfold and wait for me."

I rushed off to shower, thinking this sounded pretty good, even if I had lost the bet. As I showered, I wondered what Eva had in store for me. Through the years I had learned my dear sweet wife had a very fertile and downright kinky imagination. I had been tied to the bed as she sat on my face while I licked her to orgasm, rode my cock until I came, and then sat on my face again until I licked her to another orgasm. I had been made to bend naked over a chair outside as she spanked me with a wooden paddle in broad daylight. While out to dinner once, she had handed me a bag containing a butt plug and a small tube of lube while instructing me to go to the men's room, insert the plug, and return. I spent the rest of the dinner feeling the plug move in and out as I shifted position, which I did often. Spotting my movements and understanding their cause, Eva seemed much amused and more than a little aroused.

Clean and eager to get started, I shut off the water. After drying myself, I went into the bedroom. There I found she had set a large mirror against the dresser where it did an excellent job of reflecting most of the room. I kneeled in the bedroom floor where I was centered in the mirror and put on my blindfold. Eva made me wait at least five minutes. I heard her enter and walk across the room. As I felt her eyes roaming over me, my cock began to stiffen.

I felt Eva's lips next to my ear. "Look at you," she whispered, "we haven't even started and already you're getting hard. You better not disappoint me by coming too quickly, slave. If you do, I'll have to punish you so that you'll learn to do better next time. You may remove your blindfold."

I removed the blindfold and looked at Eva. She was wearing a white silk robe that hugged all her curves. It looked great against her tanned skin. Her erect nipples were clearly visible through the sheer fabric. "Eyes to the floor, slave," she said.

I looked down. I heard her walk around me slowly like she was admiring her prize. She stopped before me and said, "You may look up now." She had her robe open. Sticking lewdly out from her pelvis was a strap-on dildo that looked very much like a real cock. It was about six inches in length and of average girth. Although I had suggested this game, I began having second thoughts.

Eva proceeded to slap my face with her rubber cock. "Suck my cock, slave." I wrapped my hand around the shaft and began licking the head. I tried to put on an erotic show for her. I opened my lips. I slowly took the head into my mouth. I started sucking. "That's it. Suck that cock," she said.

As I became more turned on by the scene, I began bobbing my head back and forth, taking more and more of the dildo into my mouth each time. I looked into the mirror to see myself kneeling before my wife with her "cock" in my mouth. I had to admit it was a pretty erotic sight. She looked into the mirror and our eyes met. I knew Eva had long had a fantasy of watching two men together, a fantasy with which I usually played along. I could see she was incredibly turned on by the scene.

"God, you look so sexy with a cock in your mouth," Eva said. "Maybe next time I'll get a real cock for you to suck. But first you'll need some practice. Show me what a good cocksucker you can be. Swallow the whole thing like a good cocksucker would."

I began to push my mouth over her cock. When I began gagging, I let it slide down my throat. Pretty soon I could feel the base pressing against my lips. Back and forth I moved, deepthroating her "cock." "That's it, cocksucker" Eva said, "get all of my cock into your mouth. I can't believe what a nasty boy you are. You like sucking cock, don't you? Stop. That's enough cocksucking for now. I want my pussy eaten."

Eva walked over to a chair, sat down, and said, "Crawl over here and lick my pussy." I did as she demanded and discovered that the harness had a "V" shape so that her pussy was accessible. She lifted the dildo to provide better access and I dove in. She put her other hand on the back of my head and pulled my face into her pussy. She was sopping wet. I licked her pussy. I sucked on her clit. I slid my tongue down her slit and lightly brushed it across her backdoor. Then I used my tongue to fuck her pussy, which she really loves. She moaned loudly. In a few minutes, I could feel her tense up, she let out a guttural groan, and her juices flowed as she came on my tongue. I lapped up her juices and swallowed her sweet nectar. After a few moments, she pushed my head away.

After she regained her breath, Eva said, "Now I want you to get my cock ready to fuck your ass." She made me put a condom on the dildo. Then she had me lube it up. "Now, turn around and get on your hands and knees." I did as told. In a moment I could feel her applying lube to my backdoor. She slid in one finger and began fingering my behind. After giving me a minute to adjust to that, she slid a second finger in, moving her fingers in and out. It was heavenly. I've always enjoyed having my ass played with. I began to push back to get her fingers deeper. I started to actually want that dildo in my ass.

After a few minutes, Eva removed her fingers. "Look into the mirror," she said, "I want you to watch me fuck you." I looked into the mirror and could see her lining the dildo up with my ass. She began rubbing the head around my opening, teasing me. Then she slid the tip in, but quickly removed it, driving me mad with lust. Finally, she stopped and I could feel the head of the dildo pressing against my opening. "Show me how badly you want my cock in your bottom. I'm not going to move. If you want my cock in your ass, you have to do the work."

I pushed back and could feel the head start to slide in, spreading me open. I had about half the head in when it began to hurt just a little. I stopped and gave myself time to adjust. I then pushed back again and could feel more of it sliding in until suddenly the rest of the head slipped in. I stopped to adjust again. When I began moving again Eva said, "That's it. Take that cock in your ass. Mmm, I like the way it stretches your asshole." I kept going back and forth, each time sliding in a little more of the dildo. I felt so full, so nasty. I could feel myself being stretched. I was loving it. In the mirror I could see the dildo disappearing between my ass cheeks.

I had gotten about half the dildo in when Eva told me to stop. "I want to see you spit-roasted," she said. She pulled out and walked over to a bag I had not noticed. She reached into the bag and pulled out a larger dildo. This one must have been eight inches long and fat. Eva set it on the floor in front of me and wrapped my right hand around it. She moved back behind me and slid the strap-on about halfway in.

"Close your eyes," Eva said. I did. "Imagine that's Paul's cock." Paul is a friend of ours who I knew Eva found attractive. "Lick Paul's cock for me." I began running my tongue around the head of the dildo. "Mmmm, show me how you would suck Paul's cock." I opened my mouth and began sucking the dildo. It was much larger than the first one and I could only get about half of it in my mouth comfortably.

"You look so hot with your lips wrapped around Paul's dick! You like sucking Paul's cock, don't you slut," Eva said.

"Mmm hmm."

"What's that, slave?"

Pulling my mouth off the dildo, I said, "Yes, mistress."

"Yes, mistress what?"

"Yes, mistress, I love sucking Paul's big cock," I heard myself say. I couldn't believe I had just said that!

"God, I love seeing you with Paul's cock in your mouth and my cock in your ass," Eva replied. "Open your eyes and take a look."

I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror. There I was, on my hands and knees, with a cock in my mouth as she moved back and forth fucking my ass. I was being spit-roasted as I had often imagined Eva being. Somehow the image made me even hotter. I felt her slam the strapon all the way in. I could feel its "balls" press against me.

"Look at you taking my cock balls deep," Eva said. "You are such an ass slut. What you need is a bigger cock. I bet you'd like to have Paul fuck your tight little ass, wouldn't you slut?"

By this point, I was so turned on I would have said or done anything. "Yes, mistress, I'd love to have Paul fuck me."

Eva pulled out and removed the dildo from her harness. She took the larger dildo from my hand, put a condom on it, and attached it to the harness. She moved back behind me. I watched in the mirror as she lined it up. She pushed forward and I felt the head slide into my bottom, stretching me. I was loose enough from the first dildo that the new, larger one easily slid in about halfway.

Eva stopped there. "I want to hear you beg for the rest of Paul's cock," she said. "Tell Paul how much you want his cock."

"Oh, God, fuck me, Paul, please fuck me."

Eva slapped my ass hard. "You're going to have to do better than that."

"Please let me have the rest of your big cock, Paul. I need your cock filling my ass. It feels so good."

In the mirror, I could see Eva smile. She began moving back and forth, sliding the dildo a little deeper with each thrust. Soon I could feel its "balls" slap against my own. The feeling of fullness, of being stretched, was incredible.

Eva grabbed my hips and began sawing in and out. Soon we hit a good rhythm. She would pull out until just the head remained, then push back in. I was pushing back, meeting her thrusts. I could feel her crotch pressing against my ass as the dildo filled me completely. After about five minutes, she buried the dildo in my ass as far as it would go, reached around, and began stroking my cock. "Cum for me," she said. "I want you to cum with Paul's cock in your ass." Soon I erupted with one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

After I caught my breath, she slowly pulled out the dildo and said, "That was fun. I think I'll fuck you again tomorrow." I found the idea strangely appealing.


likuwell
likuwell
174 Followers