Bluebird vs. Blitz Ch. 06

Story Info
Handsome villain brutally fucks defeated superheroine.
4.2k words
4.72
9.9k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bluebird vs Blitz

Ch 6: Bluebird Fucked

Bluebird dreamed Blitz backhanded her and she fell to her knees. Her pain and submission aroused him. She was eye level with his erection. Her lips brushed the head of his cock. The drop of water at the tip of her tongue cohered to his first bead of precum.

#

The light was acid on Bluebird's pupils. She groaned and shut her eyelids. Her mind was soft with confusion, then sharp and painful with memory: Blitz had beaten her. Why wasn't she dead?

Bluebird took inventory. She was reclined, lying on her back. On a bed? No, not soft enough. She flexed her arms, expecting to lift herself, but instead felt the bite of metal fibers on her wrists. Her hands were tied. Her heart throttled, pumped blood across her body, but it wasn't enough to raise her legs. They, too, were tied. When she raised her head (the light seemed much dimmer) she realized her predicament. She was bound to a desk, arms held over her head, and feet grazing the floor, with ropes binding her calves to the legs of the table.

"Where are you?" she demanded. Her voice echoed. The room must be massive, though the radius of light extended only a few feet beyond the desk.

"Awake?" Blitz's voice, though quiet, enveloped her.

Bluebird struggled, biceps squeezing to free her wrists, heels smashing the legs of the desk; her back, butt, and head smashing against the table. The racket rose until it filled the room. Weariness swept Bluebird before her efforts loosened her shackles, and she stopped. She heard nothing but her pulse.

"You're much too weak to escape now."

Blitz stepped into the light. Shadows traced the lines of his chest, stomach, and biceps. Again, Bluebird marveled at how distinctly each muscle showed, even through the shirt. His hair, still dark and gelled, was more ragged than Bluebird had ever seen. A few strands of his bangs arced over his brow, casting a shadow across his face. His eyes glowed at her. She sensed she could hide nothing from him.

"What am I to do with you?" Blitz drew a towel from his pocket. A tingle, both fear and excitement, passed through Bluebird. Would he gag her?

Instead, Blitz dunked the towel in a steaming bucket. She'd missed it before; it stood at the margins of the table.

"Please. Don't remove my mask," she begged.

Blitz ignored her. "I've told you to stop, but you keep coming back." He brought the towel to her face. Bluebird twitched, expecting poison. She soothed when the fabric touched her cheek. It was hot and damp, but so delicate. She barely withheld a smile as Blitz ran the towel over her face. She was amazed that a force as relentlessly brutal as Blitz could touch her so gently. He brushed the towel along the hem of her mask.

"What are you doing?"

"Cleaning the blood and dirt off your face."

"Why?"

Blitz didn't answer. "You know I could kill you."

"Doubt it."

Blitz's hand froze and his brow darkened.

"Yes, okay. You could kill me."

"And yet I can't. I enjoy you too much. But you must realize, I can't have you interfering with my work. Why do you interfere, even when I threaten you?"

"Because you're evil, and I'm a hero."

"Yes. But you must know how easily I can dominate you."

Bluebird licked her lips before she realized they were dry.

"I have a theory. I think you keep fighting me because you want something. Perhaps just to be manhandled. Perhaps more."

"No!"

"You've never met a man or woman who could overpower you. But now you know what it is to be submissive. Now you've finally met a man who can truly have his way with you, whether you want it or not. And I could, Bluebird. I could do anything I wanted to you right now." Blitz withdrew the hot towel, and a chill passed over Bluebird. Her lips were dry again, but she dared not wet them.

"My theory is that if I can give you what you want, you will have no reason to get in my way." Blitz asked, "What do you want me to do to you?"

"Let me go!"

Blitz stood at the end of the table, between Bluebird's spread knees. "I'll give you what you want. But you have to ask."

Moisture gathered between Bluebird's legs. The desire for Blitz to fill her shortened her breath. "I don't know what you're implying, but-- but--"

"There's nothing I wouldn't do to you."

"I don't want anything from you!" The hard outline of Bluebird's nipples and areola peeked through her costume.

"Think about this very carefully. I will only ask once. Do you want me to touch you?"

Bluebird counted breaths, hoping time would ease her lust. She curled her lips to keep from speaking. But expectation welled in her core and she whispered, "Yes."

"Louder."

"Yes!"

"Where you want me to touch you."

"My chest."

"I see. Like this?" Blitz's big hands approached her boobs. Bluebird's fantasy was a moment away. She'd waited so long...

"Ah!" she gasped when his palms grazed the fabric. "Oh yes. Yes."

Blitz kneaded her chest, thumbs brushing the stubs of her nipples. He pressed her boobs together, squeezed until they hurt, then released. Every time he shifted their shape or position in his hands, a fresh wave of electricity ran through her torso. Each moment was more intense than the last, yet her drive for more refused to settle. She needed his skin against hers.

"Just my chest," Bluebird moaned. "Nothing more."

Blitz chuckled. "You really think you can cling to your dignity?" He looked down, saw Bluebird's crotch grinding against the air.

"I think you want attention elsewhere." Blitz released her chest. The frustration was as palpable as a gag in her throat. "But you need to ask politely."

Bluebird's lip trembled, but she didn't speak.

"Nothing?" Blitz laid his forefinger between her legs. Bluebird betrayed herself by gasping. She needed him inside her.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"What was that?" Blitz rubbed the thin fabric over her labia.

Bluebird gulped. "Fuck me."

"I'm not convinced that's what you really want."

"What?"

"Convince me." Blitz released his hand from her crotch. Again, she attempted to grind against the air, but felt no relief.             

"Ah, ah. Okay, Blitz. Please, fuck me."

"I'm accustomed to a bit more enthusiasm from my conquests."

"Please!" she screamed. "I want you to fill me up! I want you to fucking destroy me. Fuck me senseless."

"I'm still not quite sure." He barely suppressed the chuckle in his voice.

"I'll do anything!"

"Let me remove your mask."

Bluebird hesitated, but only a moment. "Yes, Master. Anything."

Blitz walked slowly along the table, each click of his boots on the concrete punctuating his victory. "You couldn't have stopped me from doing it anyway." He placed his hands under her head, fingers threading through her hair, and unlatched the mask. Blitz became the first man to remove it from her face.

"Hm." Blitz said. He caressed her cheek in his palm. Bluebird nibbled his thumb. "You're prettier than I expected. Now what was it you wanted?"

"Please Master. Rape me."

Blitz grabbed Bluebird's costume with both hands-- so his knuckles dug into her boobs-- and tore her top down the middle. Her tits popped, then jiggled into place. Even when she lay down, they looked perky.

"Do you always wear such lacy panties?" Blitz asked as he removed the last remnants of her costume. Save her boots and underwear, Bluebird was naked. "Or were you hoping for this?"

"Hoping." She sounded desperate. She prayed that he would still follow through.

"You get lucky, today." Again, Blitz massaged her tits. The direct skin-to-skin contact was so intense, Bluebird didn't think she'd last long once he was inside her. Lust filled her eyes as she watched him mold her flesh between his fingers. His palm pushed her nipple. Then his fingers teased the edges of her areola.

"Fuck, fuck," Bluebird groaned. "Please. More."

Blitz flicked and pinched her left nipple between forefinger and palm. Bluebird felt herself dripping onto the table. Blitz's hand alternated to her right breast, while his lips lowered to her left. Hot breath spread across her boob, then the cusp of his lips teased her nipple.

"God!" Bluebird shouted. "Oh god, you're so good. Blitz. Blitz."

With his tongue, Blitz circled her nipple then pressed. Bluebird clawed the table as he sucked her. His teeth scraped, just the right amount. She'd never known a man who understood her body. As soon as she wanted more pressure, he applied it; when the nerves grew insensitive to one maneuver, he moved to another. He moved his mouth from one tit to the other, until the emptiness between her legs was unbearable. Would he ever get to fucking her?

Bluebird again clawed the table, pulled at the restraints, as Blitz's head lowered. He kissed her sternum, then lower, along her slightly chubby belly. Bluebird moaned with each kiss.

"Please," she begged. "Please, don't stop. Don't stop." She burned for him to continue, for his lips to reach her pussy.

Blitz paused at her underwear, admired the splotch between her legs. "Have you ever been so aroused?"

"No one's ever dominated me so badly," said Bluebird. "Ooh Blitz, you're so strong. I'm so weak." It turned her on to hear her own voice in such a submissive key. She attempted another word, but screamed when he licked her over her underwear. He dug his face slightly into the fabric. She felt his nose flatten against her.

"You smell amazing," said Blitz.

"Please, taste me."

Blitz gripped the hem of her underwear between his teeth, grabbed the sides with his hands, and pulled them down her full, pale legs. He knelt between her knees and, when he laughed, she felt his breath flutter against her labia.

"Are you always so clean shaven?"

"Only for you."

"I'm flattered." Blitz's warm mouth kissed her cool thigh. His lips trailed up her leg, then the curve of her ass, tight against the table, and up around her vulva. Bluebird couldn't breathe. She craved him so badly. Again she pulled the restraints.

Just the tip of Blitz's tongue ran up one labia, then down the other. Bluebird whimpered, felt every nerve from the root of her clit to the surface strain for him. She didn't wait long. Blitz laid his tongue, broad and flat, against her ass. Anal stimulation was new to her, and very welcome. Then he slowly licked up, spreading her labia apart. Bluebird tried to encourage him, but could only groan until his tongue reached her clitoris.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" she screamed. Blitz lapped her slowly, with the full breadth of his tongue. He teased her vagina, circling the rim, before returning to her clit. A finger slipped inside her. Millimeter by millimeter, he stretched her. Then his tongue strokes became narrower. He used the top of his tongue more, and teased her clit with the tip.

That was Blitz's tongue! The huge force of nature who'd laid her down so many times. That was Blitz's hot wet tongue on her clitoris. She yanked harder, and harder, and harder at the restraints, as the inevitable overcame her.

A fiery orgasm ripped from Bluebird's pussy to her chest, leaving her screaming, hyperventilating.

Heat rose to Bluebird's cheeks. She didn't think she'd cum so quickly, and hoped Blitz didn't realize. She came again before he finished eating her. He'd advanced to three fingers, each stroking the upper wall, but she shook with the need for something more substantial.

"I need your cock," Bluebird moaned.

Blitz raised himself from her pussy, drying his face against his arm. "Usually I'd have you do the honors. But, given the circumstances, I guess I'll unzip myself."

Bluebird craned her neck to watch. Even through his jeans, the bulge of his erection was well-defined. Blitz unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and his heavy cock pushed against his boxers.

"God, I want to suck your dick so bad."

Blitz grabbed his shirt, between the buttons, and ripped, revealing every ripple of his densely muscled torso. For a moment, Bluebird stopped staring at his cock. The way his pecs lifted with each breath, the way his abs glistened with sweat, hypnotized her.

"What did you say?"

"Please Master. Fuck my little whore mouth."

Blitz hoisted himself to the table, his knees planted on either side of Bluebird's stomach. She shivered when he grabbed her waist. His hands rode up her ribs, to her armpits, exposed in her bondage. He gripped her under the arms.

"Did Bluebird just call herself a whore?"

"I'm your slutty little whore." She loved how pathetic she sounded. "Please. Fuck my mouth."

"A tempting offer." Blitz placed his thumb on her lips. Bluebird bit, then sucked, pulling him into her mouth. Her tongue rolled against the bottom of his thumb, then circled his fingernail. She wanted him so badly that she let herself believe his finger was his dick. She sucked harder, faster.

Bluebird's lips popped when Blitz removed his hand.

"Please Daddy," she said. "Fuck my face. I'm you're little-- Oh!"

Blitz pulled his boxers down to his knees. The fabric rustled on Bluebird's belly.

"Oh my god!"

He was huge. His penis was a tower, inch over inch, up to the full pink head. For a moment, Bluebird's excitement darkened to intimidation. She'd never had such girth inside her. Would he fuck her, or just rip her open?

"Master," she muttered. "Your cock is beautiful. I want to--" She gasped as he laid his member between her breasts. He squeezed them around his shaft. Bluebird loved how huge and hard he was against the softness of her tits. They yielded to his shape as he squeezed, and he remained firm.

"Fuck my tits, Master."

Still gripping her boobs, Blitz pumped. His precum coated her breasts. Bluebird licked her lips at the sight of his head, pushing in and out of her cleavage.

"Please Master!" she groaned. "Please. I need to taste you, Daddy."

Blitz released her boobs and grabbed her throat. Bluebird purred at his touch. Her eyes grew wide and imploring as he squeezed. She couldn't speak, but hoped to communicate how badly she needed him to fuck her face.

"When I let you breathe again," Blitz whispered, "I want you to tell me how it feels to be so helpless."

Bluebird nodded, her vision popping from lack of air. It felt amazing to be helpless. It turned her on to see herself tied up, to have her hands over her head, leaving her naked body vulnerable to anything Blitz desired. She told him so when he loosened his grip on her throat.

"You're so strong," she said. "You're so strong. You make me so weak. I love you dominating me."

"Good answer." Blitz shifted up her body, so his knees were on either side of her jaw. Her eyes traced up his body, from his bulging thighs, his rows of abs, his deep chest, the strings of muscle in his neck. The light above was like a halo on his shadowed head.

Bluebird could smell the sweat and precum on his dick. The scent of Blitz's manhood. She needed to taste him. "Please Master, I--"

Before she finished, Blitz jammed his cock into her mouth. At first shock paralyzed her. She could only open her mouth wider as his huge width spread her lips. Then she realized how much she was wasting him, how much better she could be. She pressed her tongue against his shaft, so his head beat against the roof of her mouth. When he pushed forward she gagged. When he pulled back, her tongue swirled his head, tasting his bitter juices. Her saliva covered his cock, and dripped down her cheeks.

Each pump was more degrading than the last. Bluebird savored her submission. Here was a man taking everything from her. Using her. Thrusting his cock wherever he wanted, into her. She bobbed her head to help him to more of her throat.

"Good little slut," said Blitz. He pushed her head back to the table and snapped his dick out of her mouth. Bluebird's eyes were teary and her lips swollen.

"Please, more," she said. She tried to lift her mouth to his soaked cock, but Blitz choked her.

"I've had enough of your mouth," he said,

Blitz pushed himself off the table. For a moment, his body laid against her. Then he stood again at the end of the table, slowly stroking his cock while he gazed on his prey.

"What's your name?" he asked.

Bluebird didn't hesitate. "Sasha Tempert."

"Well Sasha." Blitz tapped her clitoris with his dick. Every nerve inside her fired with expectation. "You're mine now."

Blitz's cock slid from clit, along her labia, and his head pressed into her vagina.

Sasha gaped. Her first moan was deep, painful. Her second was twittery and feminine. She knew he looked huge, but he felt at least twice as big in her body. Again and again he pulled back then, slowly, pushed in deeper. Each new inch upturned a flash of pain, that melted quickly to pleasure. Her vagina had never held so much. He spread her walls to their limit, spreading and stimulating every nerve. She was satisfied after eight inches. He awakened parts of her body that other men barely reached. She loved that it was Blitz, his dick inside her, owning her. Sasha felt like a virgin.

"How does it feel," asked Blitz, in so far now that his balls hit her ass.

Bluebird could barely respond. With all her moaning and bucking, she barely found air to speak. "You've conquered me," she gasped.

"You're my submissive little plaything."

Before Bluebird could answer, Blitz licked his finger and tickled her clitoris. She yelped.

"I'm gonna cum," Bluebird whimpered. "Oh Master, please let me cum."

"When I say so."

"No, no. Master, forgive me. I can't help it. I-- I--" Bluebird tugged the restraints, threw her head back. Her back arched. Her vagina clung to Blitz's penis. The first ripples of orgasm were delicious. Then wave upon wave crashed into her chest.

"I'm sorry," she cried. "You're so powerful. I'm so helpless." The flames in Bluebird's vagina reduced to coals. But, with each stroke of Blitz's cock, the heat rekindled.

"Shh," soothed Blitz. "I know you're my good little slut. You'll cum again for your master, won't you?"

"Oh yes, Master. Yes. You can make me cum all night."

"Let me help you." Blitz eased his touch on her clitoris while licking his free hand. He placed his wet middle finger just below his cock, spiraling around her asshole.

"No one's ever done that," said Bluebird. The more he ran his finger over the rim, the more he wanted his finger in her ass. Once he was in, he would have complete control of her. "Fuck my ass."

"As you wish." Blitz's finger pushed into her. With his hand on her clit, his dick in his vagina, and his finger in her ass, Bluebird was torn between three sources of pleasure. She tried to hide her next two orgasms from Blitz, embarrassed that he hadn't cum once, but each time her moans hiked up to screams and she betrayed herself.

Sasha felt profoundly empty when Blitz removed himself from her.

"But Master," she muttered. "You haven't cum yet."

Blitz patted her leg. His dick, still throbbing and erect, bounced as he did. "Don't worry."

"I want your cum. Please. Haven't I been a good little slut?"

Blitz knelt, so she saw only the top of his head. He ripped the cord tying her legs to the chair. Then he walked around the table, running a finger up Bluebird's chest, and ripped the rope tying her hands. Though she was free, Bluebird lacked the strength to rise. Her exhaustion bound her more than the ropes.

"Please, use me. Use any part of me. My little mouth. My tight pussy. Cum on my tits or." He continued walking around the table, ignoring her. "Please! I need you. I need you!"

Blitz grabbed Bluebird's waist, and flipped her over. Her boobs smacked the table. Her butt rose toward him.

"Has anyone ever fucked your ass?" Blitz grabbed her hair and pulled, so she looked toward the wall instead of the ground.

12