Bluebird vs. Blitz Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never," she breathed. "Please. Take my ass virginity. Humiliate me."

Blitz spanked her so hard she yelped. Then he massaged her cheeks with both hands and spread them. Her asshole puckered.

"No one's ever taken everything from me," said Sasha. "Please be my first. My only."

The head of Blitz's cock kissed her rim. Her ass resisted his pressure a moment, but he popped inside, and then slid up and down. "I've been going easy on you," he said, still holding her by her hair.

"Then stop," she said. "Fuck my ass mercilessly. Use me."

He did. Blitz pounded her. Her ass clapped against his stomach. She felt him so deeply that she imagined his cock pressing her stomach, then her brain. She didn't cum, but the satisfaction of pleasing him, of being his helpless plaything, something he couldn't help but fuck, excited her just as much. He slapped her ass this way and that as he fucked her. It hurt. She loved it.

Blitz's groans heated from sensual to animalistic. He pulled out of Bluebird, flipped her over again. He grabbed the hair on the top of her head and yanked her so she sat before him, his dick just under his chin.

"Finish it," he growled.

"Yes Master." Bluebird's tiny hands grabbed his massive shaft and squeezed. Her tongue swirled the pinched skin just below his head. She took him in and out of his mouth. In and out. Blitz's groans filled the room. His dick twitched more and more, and finally-- A slick squirting sound, and splash after splash of his cum rained on Bluebird's face and tits.

"Fuck," he groaned as Bluebird lay back on the table. "You've got talented hands, Sasha."

Bluebird grinned, rubbing his cum like lotion across her boobs. "You've marked me as yours."

Blitz's dick slowly depleted while he clothed himself. "You'll find a towel and a new costume under the table," he said. "Whenever you're strong enough, let yourself out."

"Wait." She mustered the energy to lift herself onto her elbows. "You're leaving?"

"Yes. But here's the arrangement." Blitz sat beside her on the desk, pawing her boob. Despite herself, Bluebird became excited, almost asked for another round of fucking. "What's your address?"

Bluebird gave it.

"Every few weeks, I will come to your apartment, and I will fuck you."

Sasha's lips were dry and her throat raspy. She just nodded her head.

"And in return, you never interfere with me again. If you do." He squeezed her tit sharply enough to wet her eyes. "No more of this."

"Yes, Master. I would never do anything to hurt you again."

"Then it's settled." Blitz released her boob and extended a hand. Sasha shook. "I'll see you in a few weeks."

Bluebird surprised herself by verbalizing her thoughts: "Blitz. I'm in love with you."

Blitz chuckled. "Yes. Yes. I suppose you are." He pushed off the table and walked to the door. Before he left, he said, "I like you well enough, too."

The door closed. A draft rolled across Sasha's chest, where Blitz's cum was hardening. She closed her eyes and remembered her rape, her domination. She doubted any other type of sex would ever satisfy her. But, with her memories of it, perhaps she could satisfy herself.

Hoping that Blitz watched, Bluebird laid a hand to her vagina. "Oh Blitz, don't touch me there," she groaned as she fingered her asshole. A few minutes later, she came for the sixth time that night.

#

Author Note: Thank you so much for reading! If you've read all six installments, then you've spent at least an hour with this story. It would mean a lot to me if you took another two minutes to leave a comment. If not that, favorites/ratings/follows are also really appreciated. If not that, still a big thanks for your time!

#

The End? I consider this chapter a "Soft Finale." The story is now officially labelled completed. Depending on reader interest and my own inclination, I might extend the story. I have some thoughts for Bluebird and Blitz playing out a burglar roleplay where Blitz pretends to break into her apartment while she's in plainclothes, and forces himself on her. Maybe another story where Blitz saves Bluebird from an overwhelming adversary, and afterward she expresses her gratitude. And I would certainly write more about either character if someone were interested in commissioning it (see my profile for details). This is all to say: it's over for now, but keep an eye out for potential developments. In the meantime, I have tons of steamy superheroine in peril ideas for future stories, so be sure to check out my profile if this is your thing.

12