Bluepilled Ch. 06

Story Info
Charles creates a harem of brainwashed maid slaves.
4.9k words
4.51
59.4k
91

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petmyhead
petmyhead
1,111 Followers

Note: Contains incest and men being transformed into fully female hot bimbos.

There is an old saying, dating all the way back to Benjamin Franklin, that always made sense to me.

Three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.

Conspiracies are tenuous things. All it takes is one weak link in the chain and everything falls apart. From that, I regarded such conspiracy theories skeptically for most of my life, and I was a very private individual. Back when I worked at the campus laboratory, I clued only Stephanie in to some of the real nature of my work. Even then, there were crucial details I kept from her, only trusting myself with the full picture.

These days though, that old saying didn't apply too much to me. Franklin had never had access to a new drug that could completely and totally brainwash others, ensuring their undying loyalty after all. I had, and that gave me some flexibility. The flexibility to turn Dynamic Medical into just the kind of workplace I wanted it to be.

First of all, there was budget. Dynamic Medical was already spending 20% of its budget on research and development, but with my ability to pump trance-inducing gas through the air vents, I was quickly able to raise that figure to 40%. At the same time, research into useless stopgap cures designed to milk as much money from the patient as possible was halted, and every scientific mind within the building was now working under me, doing the grunt work of scientific progress while I could focus on the bigger picture.

Before I'd experimented on myself, before I'd turned myself into a high-testosterone, thickly muscled, powerful alpha male, that would have been enough. But now I had hungers I needed to sate other than my scientific curiosity, and so I had made some other changes around the premises.

For one, I had administered doses of the bluepill formula to every employee, transforming them all into beautiful women. Each was given a small spray bottle of the purple formula to use on close family and associates outside of work, instructed to have their old selves quietly disappear from society. In some ways, it was their reward for helping me bring my vision to life. No matter how old they were, no matter what their health was, the drug made them better. Young, vital, beautiful, mentally and physically fit, and if my theories were correct, they would stay that way for decades to come.

Of course, for the male employees that meant a transformation into young women who appeared to be just coming out of puberty, but even without the brainwashing I'm sure a good number of them would be grateful for their new, healthy bodies and extended lives. I realized I was rationalizing, that the real reason I was doing that was to expand my harem, a harem I refused to share with any other men, even ones subordinate to myself. That should be have bothered me, but the more I thought about it, the more sense it made to me.

One man could impregnate countless women. And as the only superior man, natural selection demanded that I be the one to foster the next generation. There might be some problems down the line, but nothing I wouldn't be able to handle.

For now, I had other things on my mind.

Stephanie's betrayal, for one.

My former lab assistant had been reporting everything to my Aunt Rose. Even when I had transformed her with the bluepill, she hadn't disclosed that information, probably because I hadn't thought to ask. And after discovering the betrayal, I hadn't found a way of contacting her. Whether this meant that Rose had found a way to override the programming or Stephanie was being held captive, I didn't know.

The important thing was, someone else had access to my work, someone almost as smart as I was. Someone who wanted to stand in my way. Aunt Rose would need to be dealt with very soon.

That meant I needed an edge. If she understood the formula for the bluepill, that would mean she could engineer a countermeasure towards the purple gas I'd derived from it. I'd need something more potent. Something she wouldn't expect.

All this plotting and scheming, not to mention the ethical dilemmas I was ignoring with the subversion of people's free will...I was starting to feel a bit like a villain. But no. Everything I was doing was going to push humanity forward into a new golden age. If that required some bloodless sacrifices, then so be it.

"Excuse me, Master?" Jian knocked on my open door as she came in. The former head of Research and Development, she looked perfectly meek and timid stepping into her former office, the one I'd taken over for my own uses.

She was dressed in the new "uniform" I'd designated for my scientific team. A white lab coat, shorter than usual, only going a few inches below her ass and left completely unbuttoned, revealing her naked flesh underneath, adorned only with lacy stockings and garter belts. The high heels completed the look, though even in the five-inch heels, Jian hardly topped five feet. The olive-skinned Asian beauty was all curves, her large breasts pushing the lab coat to the side, her wide hips swaying with every step.

"What do you need?" I knew Jian wouldn't disturb me without reason. I delegated most of my research tasks through her, after all.

"The final batch of maids are almost ready to complete their conversion, Master." She said with her eyes cast down, her hands behind her back so I had an unobstructed view of her body.

The final batch. A group of executives had been on a business trip to London while I had been making my changes within Dynamic Medical. They had been taken care of upon their return last week, but they had been lagging on their treatment, and I hadn't been able to administer their final dose along with everyone else.

As great as the bluepill was, there was a flaw. The effects were powerful, revolutionary. It took only two doses for a subject to be completely revitalized and transformed into their best self. But the subject was left with an overwhelming addiction to the pills themselves. Further pills would only be able to satisfy the craving for another day though, and until their conversion was "completed", they would stay addicts.

And since the only chemical compound that could complete their conversion was my cum, I was only able to do so many women a day. Any more and it would cut into my time researching.

That could wait for the moment though. At least until I finished my current work. In the meantime, I set the third monitor on my desktop to show the security footage from down in the lab.

"It looks like Kayla is getting them ready." I said as the crystal clear image appeared on my screen.

"Yes, Master. I thought you might be busy, so I thought it best to inform you ahead of time." Jian replied. With no need to be told, she slowly sank to her knees and crawled towards me.

One of the first things I'd changed about her office once I'd taken over was replacing the solid oak with a large glass desk. Keeping all of my information either in digital format or locked within my own mind, I had little need for paper documents, and the transparent top gave me a perfect view as Jian crawled to kneel side by side with the dark-haired Diana, her former boss, one of the first DM employees I'd transformed and who had shown a particular talent for cock worship.

Or perhaps it was the way the former high-powered executive reminded me of my Aunt Rose that made her tongue feel so delightful?

Diana pulled herself off of my cock and the two women rubbed their cheeks against my impressive member, looking up at me with pure adoration and lust in their eyes, patiently waiting for further instructions.

"Just keep me warm, girls. I'll need to take care of these sluts in just a few minutes." I said as I turned my focus back to the main monitor, analyzing the genetic code in a new variant viral strain I was working on.

"Yes, Master." They answered in perfect unison, a quirk all of my girls had picked up after being bossed around by me long enough.

While my attention was on the main screen, I kept an eye on the proceedings going on back in the lab, wondering if Kayla would be up to the task.

*********************

"Okay, all of you, strip down. We need to run a few tests before the Master comes down." Kayla said to the assembled group.

All five were formerly men. Rich, white, privileged men well past their prime. It'd be hard to tell now though. They looked like a group of college freshmen on their first spring break. Because the bluepill would completely replace the XY chromosome with a new, healthy XX chromosome, so much rebuilding of the body was triggered that the transformed men always ended up looking far younger than the women.

The changes went beyond the physical as well.

"Fiiiine. Hurry up though. I want another pill." A fiery, freckled redhead with her hair a wild mess of curls said as she pulled her shirt over her head, revealing a perky set of C-cup breasts on a toned, fit body, a faint outline of a six-pack on her stomach.

"A pill would be good. I feel like I want something else though." A blonde with her hair pulled back into a long ponytail said. She had firm DD-cups and soft curves, curves she was putting on display as she unhooked her bra and licked her lips. "I masturbated this morning but I'm still so horny."

"Me too. Fingers aren't enough anymore. I need something...bigger." Another blonde, the most petite and immature looking of the bunch, a head shorter than Kayla with AA-cup breasts, whined as she slid out of her panties.

"You're such a slut." A brunette in a short bob cut, lovely F-cup breasts, and a bouncy bubble butt that had already stripped naked said as she hugged the blonde from behind and began to tease her pussy, making the smaller girl squirm.

"All of you are sluts." The last girl said, arms folded. She had dark black hair and was just as short at the petite blonde, with ruby red lips and long eyelashes, along with by far the largest bust, far beyond a DD-cup, each just a little smaller than her head. Unlike the others, she was still dressed, though her t-shirt was pulled up by her breasts so that her midriff was completely exposed, and she was wearing a rather cute miniskirt that didn't hide her plump thighs, "Why are you listening to her?"

"Because she told us Master was coming." The redhead answered.

"Yeah. Don't you want to meet Master?" The brunette followed up.

"Master? I don't have a Master. Something about this is just...wrong." The dark-haired girl said as she rubbed her forehead.

Listening in from my office, I rubbed my chin, "Interesting. It looks like she might be resisting the brainwashing process. Perhaps because I didn't administer it personally."

There were far too many employees to give them all instructions at the same time. Instead, they would hear my voice over the intercoms or inside of headphones under supervision. While that method had proved effective so far, perhaps it didn't have the same effect as when delivered directly.

Or maybe she was particularly strong-willed. I pulled up the employee file, looking up whoever it was that had spoken up. Harold James. A military veteran. One of the founders of Dynamic Medical. Seventy-three years old. Suffering from terminal lung cancer, with only a few months to live.

Well, I thought, awfully ungrateful for someone being pulled away from death's door.

I watched to see how Kayla would handle the situation.

"Nothing is wrong. Please, just undress. We just need to take a few pictures, some measurements, weigh you, and collect a small blood sample." Kayla insisted.

"No. I won't. I'm not listening to some slutty whore!" To be fair, Kayla was definitely dressed like a slutty whore, in her tiny micro-skirt that wasn't enough to hide her thick ass, wasn't enough to hide that she was completely naked underneath it. Or her black blazer with only the bottom two buttons done up so it could hang open, showing that there was no blouse underneath, not even a bra, her soft, massive breasts standing out proud. It was the uniform I had dressed all the office workers in now though.

"Not till I get some answers! Something about all of this stinks and I want to find out what." The girl formerly known as Harold was defiant. She might be resisting, but enough of the programming had taken hold that even with herself and the rest of the employees turned into my oversexed slaves, she still couldn't point to just what was wrong. I decided I'd name her Holly.

I wondered just what could be the problem. Perhaps the decades old PTSD diagnosis? An interaction with the cancer? His advanced age, perhaps? He had easily been the oldest subject to take the bluepill, and maybe that required such an overhaul, the hypnotic effect had been diluted? Or maybe he was just a stubborn old bastard.

Whatever the case, the physical transformation had still been a success, and enough of the mental suggestions had taken hold that the now female Holly was patiently waiting with the rest of the girls.

Even though Kayla was nearly a foot taller than the woman, she was still reluctant to use force even though I had given her the title and responsibility of Mistress of the Maids. Eventually, she decided to instead focus on the four girls who were cooperating and left the resistant one to her own devices. I made a mental note that she'd need to be punished for that, then turned my attention back to my work.

A few minutes later, I reached a stopping point in my research, then made my way down to the lab.

Kayla had been able to wrangle the other five girls, but Holly was stubbornly refusing to cooperate, sitting on a stool and pretending not to be staring at what was going on the whole time. As soon as I came into the room though, her eyes were glued to me. Every pair in the room was.

"Master!" Cried out the petite blonde, before squealing like a fangirl at a concert.

"Oh god, he's so dreamy." The brunette was already on her knees, legs spreading for me.

All of them were so excited. Kayla was looking at me, licking her lips. It'd been a few days since I'd fucked her and I could tell it was driving her crazy. Even Holly was fidgeting uncomfortably

I raised my hand up to shoulder height, and that was enough to settle the girls down, all of them obediently biting their lips and standing still, waiting for me to speak.

"They're ready for the final dose?" I asked Kayla.

"Yes, Master. Um. Except for this one. She's no cooperating." She answered, gesturing towards Holly.

"Is she now? Well, it's not mandatory. I don't want to force anyone to do anything they don't want to." I graciously said, "But you two. If you want to, why don't you come here with me?"

The petite blonde and fiery redhead both squealed with delight, pushing their naked bodies against me as though they were magnets, and I directed them over towards one of the empty tables; I hadn't just redecorated my new office. I had also taken the time to get some sturdier furniture for the lab, more than strong enough to support the weight of both of the girls as I guided them onto it, the blonde lying on top of the redhead, their breasts squished together, their perfect, virginal pussies nearly pressed together as they were exposed to me.

Both girls were already wet before I even came in the room. I'd seen on the camera how excited they were, how eager they were for this moment, and now that it was happening, their bodies were shivering with anticipation, the blonde's heavy breathing coming out in moans until the redhead grabbed her by the side of her face in both hands and pulled her into a long, deep kiss.

It was more than enough stimulation for me, and I was already hard as a rock when I pushed my hips forward, stealing away the blonde's virginity. She cried out, the sharp clenches and spasms around my cock telling me she was already cumming. Not just her though. I could see the redhead squirting. Just being this close had been enough to make her cum.

I glanced to the side, looking at the rest of them. No surprise, Kayla was in her chair, and she'd grabbed the busty blonde and shoved her face between her legs. The brunette was lying on her back, hips raised up, staring up at me shamelessly as she couldn't stop fingering herself.

And Holly? Her face had turned red, but she was holding out for now, restraining her lusts. I briefly wondered just how long she would last, then turned my attention back to the two girls in front of me. I thrust into the blonde, burying myself as deep as I could, though she was so small and tight that I couldn't manage the final few inches. Then it was the redhead's turn, and damn, she was loud.

So loud that I leaned down and wrapped one powerful hand around her throat, squeezing just hard enough to turn those screams into whimpers. She loved it, her pussy tightening up even more around my cock as I kept pumping into her.

"Good girls. You're both so tight. You both deserve a spot in my harem." I said as I began speeding up.

"Tha...thank you! Master! Ahhh...!" The blonde said, unable to form words properly with my cock inside of her.

"We won't let you down, Master...we'll be your top maid sluts!" The redhead promised with complete sincerity and devotion.

That was what I liked to hear. I pulled out of the blonde and pushed inside of the redhead, then gave her the first taste of my hot load, filling her up with my seed and blowing her mind.

Now that I was cumming, Kayla moved into action, pushing the other blonde away and walking towards me on unsteady legs. Now that she'd had a taste of my cum, the redhead had already gone into her hypnotic trance. It was Kayla's job to then fit on the pair of headphones on the girl so that a recording of my voice could finish her programming, make sure that she was completely loyal to me and completely dedicated to her new life as a maid slave.

"Charles is my Master...I love to serve my Master..." The redhead was whispering, still lying on her back as Kayla put the headphones on.

That left the petite blonde though. I grabbed her and pulled her off the redhead, then pushed her face between the redhead's legs, "Clean her up."

"Mmm~! Yes, Master!" The blonde eagerly lapped at the overflowing cum for a few seconds, then got the same blank look in her eyes, sitting back on her heels as Kayla gave her the second set of headphones, "I must always obey my Master...I exist to serve my Master..."

With their programming underway, I turned towards the next two future maid slaves, the brunette and the other blonde, both of them already crawling along the floor towards me. The blonde was just slightly faster, and she earned the honor of cleaning my cock. It was a bittersweet victory though, because within seconds of swallowing my cock, her eyes were going glassy and Kayla was fitting her with another pair of headphones.

"Charles is my Master...I am his loyal maid..." she said as she kneeled with her back straight, her eyes staring ahead at nothing.

"Lucky you." I said as I pulled the brunette up to her feet, "You'll get to enjoy this a little longer."

"Yes, Master." she breathed the words out, her eyes shining, looking at me as if I were a god.

I maneuvered her over to the other table and bent her over, and when I shoved my cock inside, she pushed back against me, her heart-shaped ass bouncing off of me, "That's it. Good girl. Push against my cock. Show me how you serve your Master."

"Mmmmnf..." Her body started shaking, the orgasm she was trying to hold back breaking free. Part of the initial programming was that any praise from me brought them unimaginable pleasure.

At the same time, I was looking at Holly. I'd brought the brunette right next to her, after all. The raven-haired bimbo was within arm's reach, and in spite of the fear and awe in her gaze, she seemed frozen to her seat, unable to pull her gaze away from me.

petmyhead
petmyhead
1,111 Followers
12