Bluepilled Ch. 08

Story Info
The final showdown between Charles and Rose.
8.2k words
4.6
40.8k
95

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petmyhead
petmyhead
1,111 Followers

It's been two weeks since I was captured by Rose, and in those two weeks I've been losing it. My aunt had been my mentor for all my life. I had thought she genuinely cared for me. Maybe she never did. Or maybe it was that drug she took that warped her personality into something so ruthless.

Whatever it was driving her behavior, she'd kept me locked up in that tiny cell. One toilet. One sink. One small cot with a single blanket and no pillow. Sturdy walls and a reinforced metal door I hadn't been able to break down no matter how much I tried. I received three meals a day, cold food that was delivered through a slit on the bottom of the door. It was around three thousand calories a day, but with my modified metabolism I was still hungry and losing weight every day.

What I couldn't stand the most was that she was putting me to work, threatening to do to the rest of my harem what she'd done to Mia, inject them with so much of her new drug that their bodies were transformed into exaggerated parodies of themselves and their minds snapped. Or worse. She promised she could always do worse.

Which meant that every day I had to log on to the laptop she'd provided me and oversee the research her team was working on. The laptop had extremely restricted access, only able to connect to the local network and only able to view the files Rose was letting me view. I wasn't even allowed direct contact with the research team, all of my ideas and orders directed through Rose herself.

And what were they working on? Two projects. First, a way to stabilize the process without needing to rely on my semen. I'd already given them a hefty sample and at the rate they were going, would have a solution within a month. As bad as that was, it was their second project that scared me: an airborne version of the bluepill. Aunt Rose wanted to infect the entire world.

The virus would transform every woman into her ideal self, make her young and sexy and healthy. It would do the same to every man, transforming them into women, overwriting the Y in their XY chromosomes permanently. She wanted to get rid of an entire gender, and that wasn't even the worst.

"Look at the data! The blue pill was always meant for adults. The reactions in a teenager still going through puberty would have unpredictable side-effects, but it's clear what would happen to anyone younger. One hundred percent lethality. Release this virus and you would kill every single child on the planet!" I had shouted within the confines of my little cell on the twelfth day of my captivity.

"If that is the price I must pay to save this world, then so be it. With my brilliant formula, humanity will have plenty of time to find a way to bring the next generation into being." Rose's answer came in through the speaker.

Her brilliant formula. It was one thing to hold me hostage and force me to go along with her diabolical plans, but to take credit for my work? I was going to make her pay.

Even though she and her team had been working on the problem all this time, they were still no closer to the solution. So far, I'd been delaying them, sending them down false, time consuming leads into solutions that would never work, but I couldn't keep it up forever. If I didn't start producing results for her soon, then the rest of my harem would pay the price.

Even if I refused to cooperate, they'd find their breakthrough eventually within a year or two and in the meantime, every person close to me would suffer. And stuck inside of this room, there wasn't a damn thing I could do to help them.

It was late. The lights in my room had been shut off, and I was lying on the cot, unable to sleep. That was when I heard a knock from the other side of the door, followed by a loud whisper, "Charles? Are you awake? Charles?"

Stephanie. My former assistant. The spy Rose had sent to spy on me. The woman who had betrayed me and given up my research. I'd dosed her with the bluepill, but Rose had replaced my programming with her own.

Or so I'd thought.

"I'm awake." I answered.

"I don't have much time. Take this." I heard the small opening at the bottom of the door (my meals were slid through there on a tray, the door hadn't opened once since my capture) slide up, then heard something small slide across the floor, and then Stephanie's footsteps were retreating.

I rolled off the cot and felt around in the pitch black room for what she'd delivered to me, hands brushing against the floor until I struck upon it. Light, weighing only a few grams. Small, rectangular. Plastic body, a metallic tip.

A USB flash drive.

Just what was this? Another trick? Or a chance to escape? I forced myself to fall asleep and wait until morning. On the off chance it was legitimate, turning on the laptop would show up on the security camera watching me.

Sleep didn't come fast, but I woke up with more energy than I'd had in days. Once I loaded up the laptop, I angled myself to make sure that I was obscuring the small port on the side, then inserted the drive.

I opened up the folder, saw that there were two files inside, a text file and one executable: trustme.txt and skeletonkey.exe.

With nothing to lose, I double clicked and ran the executable.

"Well now. This is interesting." I whispered under my breath.

I watched as the icon showing I was stuck in the local network flipped over. I was live on the internet. I opened up the browser, ran a few searches, looked at the latest headlines. I was in. If this was a trap on Rose's part, it was foolish. I could leak all kinds of info from here, bringing journalists and the authorities snooping right now when she wanted to be as inconspicuous as possible.

I opened up the text file.

I've been thinking about you every day since you came to NPC. What we did was wrong, and I feel awful. You were right about everything. Rose brainwashed me. She brainwashed everyone! I don't know how I was able to break free of it, but I have a theory: love. My love for you was more powerful than her control. Now that I'm free, I'm going to try and do everything I can to make it right.

Rose has gone too far. What she's planning has to be stopped, and she can't hold you against your will any longer. I don't know what to do, but I know you will. Contact me at this email. I'll await your instructions. Master.

Love? Master? Well, well, well.

Her theory was ludicrous, of course. Far more likely that there was a fatal flaw in Rose's method. Or perhaps when I gave her the sample of my cum, the contact on her skin had been enough to reignite her addiction to me. I'd cum all over her tits, after all. Whatever it was, I could use this.

For the rest of the day, I multitasked, working on the false solutions for Rose while I worked out my own plan. Using Stephanie as a go-between, I was able to get in contact with my other allies.

Elle and Kayla had been kidnapped and kept hostage. They were somewhere in the building. The rest of my harem was still okay. Jian hadn't left the building since I'd been captured and the top authorities I'd left in charge had gone into hiding.

Master! What should we do? Everyone here is ready to die for you. I've looked into mercenary action, and I think we might be able to extract you. Jian's first message to me once I made contact with her.

We should do it. Rose has to be stopped at all costs, even if there are casualties on both sides. Stephanie added in her own message to the group chat.

Both of them needed to cool down. I sent my reply:

Save that as Plan C. Rose made a big mistake not killing me. She thinks she's smarter than I am. I'm going to show her just how wrong she is.

For the next week, I threw everything I had into my work. Eight hours on the laptop. Another eight lazing around the room pretending to do nothing while I ran mental calculations. Then eight more hours lying in the bed still doing those calculations, theorizing, pushing my mind as far as it could go.

With the enhancements I'd given myself, I didn't need as much sleep as before, but the fatigue was getting to me, until one night I did fall asleep. That night, I had a dream.

I was sitting on a throne. My women were at my feet. And Rose was chained to a wall, desperate for my cock. In the dream, I took every single woman while Rose begged for her own turn, apologized for being such a cunt, debased herself and promised me anything.

"I should have listened to you. I should have seen the truth." Dream Rose said.

"You should have. And now it's too late." Within that dream, I laughed, loving the feeling of claiming my women once more.

"It's not too late. Show me the light. I just need to see the light!" Rose urged me.

"Shut up! I'm never going to..." I mumbled that last bit out loud, waking up back in bed. My cock was so hard I could see the tent it was making on the single blanket I had. Three weeks without sex was starting to get to me.

I rubbed at my face as I readied myself to continue through with the plan, when what Dream Rose had said came back to me.

Show me the light.

Now why would she say that? Why would my subconscious say that? Unless...

I let myself grin for just an instant before the resigned grimace came back. I didn't know how often I was being watched, and I didn't want to take any chances. Especially not when I was so close.

Two days later, I set the plan into motion.

I only had to wait five minutes before I heard thveral locks clicking and sliding, and then the door opened up.

"Master, we're here. Are you ready to mmmphhh!!" I cut Ying off with an impassioned kiss. Kept in isolation so long, the beast inside of me was hungry, demanding to be sated. I lifted the former Chinese spy off of her feet and stepped out of that damn room, thrilling in the feeling of her hot, wet mouth, her eager moans, and the glorious taste of freedom once more.

"Master, we should hurry, it's not safe too...ohhh! Master...!" Jamie was with her. Another spy, though she had been working for another rival pharmaceutical company and not a government. Still kissing Ying, I'd reached out and pulled Jamie close, squeezing her ass through the skintight bodysuit she was wearing. I let Ying stand back on her own two feet as I turned my attention towards Jamie, rewarding her with her own kiss, unzipping the front of her suit so those fat breasts of hers could spill out and I could touch them.

"Damn, I missed this." My voice was a growl. I wanted to fuck the both of them until they couldn't walk. Paint them with my seed. Knock them up with my kids.

But that could wait. There was business to be taken care of tonight.

Every instinct of mine screaming at me not to, I stepped back from the women. Escape was one thing. Now that I was out, we had to act fast. Once Rose found out I was free, she might go underground and be impossible to find. Or worse, she might do something stupid.

"Do you have it?" I asked as I followed them. Looking around, I was in an abandoned lab, all the equipment stripped out. The cell I'd been kept it looked bigger from the outside, and I saw just how reinforced it was. I would have had an easier time punching my way out of the side of a shipping container with thick walls like that.

"Yes, Master." Ying reached into her small pouch in the belt around her waist, pulled out the fruits of my latest research, and handed it over to me.

I hefted it, examining every inch as we stepped into the elevator, "Heavier than I imagined. Not surprising though. All the high-density batteries in this thing and it's still only good for two minutes."

We boarded the elevator and headed straight up. Ying and Jamie had been busy during my captivity, and the two spies hadn't just tracked down my cell, but learned that Rose had taken the CEO's personal penthouse for herself. No doubt she thought she was being cautious against retaliatory action.

On the ride up, Ying had another toy for me, a small earpiece that I slipped inside. As soon as it was in, I heard the familiar voice of Jian, "-ter? Are you there? Master?"

"I'm here. What's the situation?"

I heard a squeal of delight from the other side. It was the first time she had heard my voice in weeks, and given just how enthralled my girls were, I couldn't blame her. Still, now wasn't the time, "Jian. The situation."

"Oh! Right, Master, sorry, Master. You're taking the elevator to the CEO's office directly under the penthouse. We didn't want to alert her, so you need to infiltrate from the outside."

From the outside?

"You don't mean what I think you mean, do you?"

Of course she did.

Five minutes later, I had shattered the glass wall of the office, tossed a grappling hook to the balcony above, and was pulling myself up hand over hand on the rope. I was grateful for all the extra muscle my enhancements had endowed me with, but as the cold wind cut through me, I had to resist the urge to look down. All this extra muscle wouldn't do me much good with a fall from this height.

If anything, thanks to the square to cube ratio, it'd make the landing that much—

Not the time to think about that.

I grabbed the railing of the balcony, then slowly pulled myself up, crouching to catch my breath. I could have managed another sixty feet of climbing at least under normal circumstances, but the adrenaline rush was leaving me winded. Not just from the climb. Rose was inside. Waiting for me.

The things she'd done to herself. With all the muscle I'd lost over the course of my captivity, I doubted I could overcome her physically. But if I didn't settle things here and now, it would be a war between us, and it'd be those caught in the middle that would most suffer the consequences.

"Master, you have ten minutes before the security fail-safes kick in and NPC knows you've escaped your cell." Jian said into my ear.

I didn't have time to waste. I stood up, took a deep breath, then slowly let it out. From here, I could see the whole city, lights and dark outlines underneath the new moon. It was a view meant for kings. And if I was going to deserve it, it was time to reclaim my throne. The pounding in my chest eased off an,d I felt a quiet calm come over me. I was ready.

It was 11:50, so I'd hoped to catch Rose alone and sleeping. As I slipped inside, I realized that I couldn't have that kind of luck. From the bedroom, I could hear the impassioned moans of women.

A second later, those voices registered: Kayla and Elle were inside!

It wasn't enough to steal my mother and secretary away. She was using them for her own personal pleasure. I wondered what brought her more satisfaction: stealing them from me, or stealing them from Mark, her brother that I had transformed into Mia, only for her to subject to a dangerous experiment that left her still comatose all these weeks later.

I crept closer, the device in hand, and listened by the door.

"...ohhhh...thank you, Mistress! Your slave does not deserve such pleasure. Thank you for letting me worship you so." Kayla's voice, slightly muffled. From the wet sounds accompanying her, between Rose's thighs no doubt.

"Please...stop...I can't...it hurts, I need to cum!" Elle's voice now. Unlike the submissive devotion of Kayla though, it was weak and strained.

"I know you do, dear. But not yet. Not until you say it." Rose. What was she up to?

"No...I won't...I can't...I don't belong to you. Charles is my Master. He's the only one who—"

Elle was cut off with a loud slap that made me wince in sympathy.

"He is inferior! He is nothing! Everything he accomplished, he owes to me. And everything he had, now belongs to me." The venom in Rose's voice caught me off guard. She'd always been a bit condescending towards me as I was growing up, but this was new.

Was she feeling insecure?

Good. I could use that to my advantage.

"Bullying those weaker than you. Using people as tools. Only thinking of yourself." I stepped into the doorway, arms folded, back straight, "You're worse than my father ever was, and he was a real piece of shit."

"Charles!" Elle cried out, and for the first time, I saw just what predicament she was placed in. My blonde slave was strung up on a X-nframe, a vibrator strapped between her legs and humming quietly, her whole body naked and covered in welts and stripes delivered with whips and riding crops. The sight of it sparked my anger an,d I let it burn, "I knew you'd save me!"

"Naturally. Though right now, I've business with her." I said as I looked squarely into Rose's eyes. Kayla was at her feet, completely nude, while Rose was wearing a white leather dominatrix outfit consisting of a snug corset, thigh-high boots and matching gloves, a white thong between her legs, her perfect breasts hanging out in the open. I noted offhand that Kayla hadn't been worshipping between her thighs...Rose had made her polish those boots with her tongue, given the shiny spot on the right one.

Initially they'd been full of shock, but now they were narrowing right back at me, "Fool. Always such a fool. This is why you need me to be in charge. I don't know how you got out of your cell, but coming here was the dumbest thing you could have done. What did you expect? That your unwashed testosterone would be enough to control me when you'd failed before? Or perhaps you're here to negotiate, plead to my better instincts?"

"I wouldn't bother. I've seen your research. That 'goddess' formula of yours doesn't just make you look gorgeous. It's affecting your immune system too. Even if you drank a glass of arsenic, the most it'd do would be to give you an upset stomach. And since every part of the bluepill formula is based around the transfer of DNA through viruses, no pill could ever control you." I said as I stepped closer.

Kayla looked back and forth between us, her programming leaving her unsure. I had no doubt she was still loyal to Rose for the moment, but she was wavering, backing away from both towards the corner of the room, leaving me to my showdown with my aunt.

"Goddess formula? I like that. Is that how you see me now? A divine being? Did you come up here to beg permission to worship me? To apologize for all your naughtiness? Admit you're a failure who could never match my brilliance?" Rose said as she started sauntering towards me, her hips swaying hypnotically, "It would be so much easier if you were to fully cooperate with me. And I wouldn't be opposed to giving you a proper reward for your service."

If ever there was a woman who could make me submit, it would have been her. There wasn't another woman like her in all the world. No one who could turn me on like she did. The sight of her had my cock rising to its full length, so erect that it was painful. But as tempting as she was, my will wasn't wavering.

"No. I came here to show you this."

I drew the device from my belt and clicked it on. I could feel it vibrating in my hand, could feel it warming up. It was a prototype based on largely untested science that was in turn relying on untested theories, produced by Jian and the rest of my team at DM under my direction over the past week.

It looked like a flashlight, the sturdy kind that could be used as a club, but this one was projecting a focused blue laser beam, one that caught Rose right in the eyes. She flinched, blinked, but overconfident as she was, she didn't turn away. And in that half-second, I caught her.

"What...what is that?" Rose asked. Her eyes were wide open now even with the blue beam shining right into them. Her arms had fallen to her side, her posture was relaxing. Even her voice was calm, nothing like the haughty queen she'd just been.

"I told you. Your body is immune to any viruses, so I can't use them to control you. But the hypnotic effect of the blue pill doesn't rely on just a virus. It's a side effect triggered by the brain releasing a particular cocktail of hormones and chemicals." I stepped closer, the beam intensifying as I closed the distance.

petmyhead
petmyhead
1,111 Followers