All Comments on 'Bluepilled Ch. 08'

by petmyhead

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Go for another volume mann

Hey, dont finish this. We all deserve a sequel or spin off right?

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
Lets Hope

There are more to come. He has to get the Whole thing every kind of Female that's out there.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very yummy chapter!

Well done, the added adventure was fun to read! I'm hoping that this isn't the conclusion to this story and that there's more coming! Thank you!

petmyheadpetmyheadabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you, everyone!

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to read more exclusive stories before anyone else, you can join my patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/indecentsmut

As for a sequel, there IS a spinoff in the works, but it'll be by a different author and have a slightly different flavor. Look forward to it!

I might come back to the setting in a future series, but for now, there are a lot of other projects I'm working on. Hopefully you'll all enjoy those as much as this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Naming of spin-off?

I’m guessing you don’t wanna name-drop the spin-off/its author just yet. It’d be nice though if the original is mentioned in the title somewhere (this isn’t a story I’d wanna miss)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And So, The Supervillain Is Now Unstoppable

And so it was that the evil, psychotic, supervillain stopped the much more so supervillain from taking over the world before he could. Now, he could do it without anyone really challenging him. More importantly, he came up with two bonuses: a device that will let him mind-control anyone anyways, and to keep it going for generations until all of the current humans are adult.

I started reading this series with genuine interest. However, the character quickly became unlikable, malicious, and -- as I said above -- essentially a supervillain. I stopped reading it out of pleasure, and more out of a morbid curiosity. So, I got to read as this guy became less and less sympathetic, and more and more evil.

Then we got an opportunity to stop him, maybe talk sense, find a way to undo it.

NOPE! Let's make the character like him, but worse. Same over all intent, but with even LESS empathy or compassion. Not that he had much. Guy didn't care about whether or not the girls were okay, he was only mad that they were taken because he thought of them as something which belonged to HIM.

And in the end, nothing was learned from it. He kept on the exact same path he started around chapter four: turn all others into women, and make him the only man, with them for nothing more than sexual pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did they get pregnant ?

Did all the women get pregnant. Would have liked to see aunt rose get knocked up. and many of the other women get pregnant.

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishover 3 years ago
A wonderfully satisfying final chapter!

Like another commenter, my own kink(s) would have loved to see the results of many of the girls getting properly knocked up and even giving birth to the next generation(s) of Charles White's descendants. But other than that minor quibble (and admittedly a niche, personal kink), I found this chapter to be a very satisfying ending to this first arc of the Bluepilled saga.

So many stories either end abruptly (i.e. without an actual, proper 'ending'), or dwindle down or drag on, with weaker final chapter(s) than the beginning- or mid-chapters. This ending, however, leaves us off with one of the best chapters in the whole series, ending 'with a bang', so to speak. Great job on the story-telling!

I particularly liked the submissive predicament that Rose was left in -- having been such a great uber-villain as a foil to Charles' questionable-villainy -- depriving her of just enough, while still allowing Charles basically free reign to exploit her ultra-feminine charms to his own content, while at the same time not requiring any sort of 'truly' abusive/evil punishment that would mar Charles' fundamental moral character. It really is a best-of-both-worlds kind of kink/fetish fantasy. Wonderful work of imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not normally my favorite type of story, but I had to read it through to the conclusion. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As with some previous comments, these stories rarely work for me, but when I start a story series, I push through. Thankfully these were relatively short.

Commentary and Criticisms:

1. Utterly irredeemable character - there were moments where there were potential chances to be a likeable character, but as the story progressed, Charles just becomes a bigger and bigger douchenozzle.

2. Ridiculous trope - The magic formula gives the protagonist the perfect body, and power to control minds, so it is imperative that the protagonist is suddenly blessed with a cock of gigantic proportions to tame all the women that are mind controlled to be submissive. It is redundant nonsense. Mind Control Programming: You love my cock. It is perfect. It is the only one that can ever make you orgasm. You want no other cock. DONE!!! The giant cock aspect becomes unnecessary as a plot device other than in masturbatory fantasy of all women being size queens on a subconscious level. This trope is too often used in "Loving Wives/Cheating Fetish" stories, but in Mind Control it is an unnecessary redundancy other than to create a false depiction of "Alpha Male" superiority.

3. Harem Tropes are also common in "Mind Control" stories, but where they often fail is in selectivity. While this story gives every "blue pilled" woman the "perfect pornstar/model body", with the exception of Rose and Jian, the other members of the harem are of little value to success, or even a subconscious need for revenge.

While the story works on a basic level, there was so much more that could have been realized from this premise, and as a result, I gave it 3 stars.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN11708over 1 year ago

The ending was way too abrupt, shame. Other than that, it was a fun and cathartic read.

4 - 3/5 for the series as a whole. Also the whole chapter 3 missing was a huge bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder if they pills did anything for the other woman fertility and if any of them got pregnant since it seems like it did have a effect on his mom and dad so would it be not impossible to say that he got his aunt rosé and mom and his boss all pregnant

JeryarbJeryarbabout 1 year ago

Definitely needs another few chapters. With pregnancy more anal and continuing the story

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

Rose is subdued and all is well with the world again. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

I really enjoyed the series. From the first to the last chapter. Great job can't wait until I start on a new story of yours....

🙉🙈🙊

SpunkyBernardSpunkyBernard6 months ago

That was a very awesome read!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Think it could have used at least another chapter and he gets Mia back. That would have been nice. It was otherwise a pretty decent series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetmyhead@petmyhead
I'm an amateur erotica author with weird, politically incorrect fetishes that I adore. Find all my links here: https://linktr.ee/griztorc

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bluepilled Ch. 07 Previous Part
Bluepilled Series Info