Blume, Personal Fantasy Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne leered. "Oh, I think you'll be able to see me anytime you want."

When he left, it was the same nice old Ms. Miller who was waving at him. She didn't seem any the wiser of what Roxanne had been up to.

Chapter 3

The first thing he did when he got home was boot up Blume. He had to know what happened. He wanted answers, and he wanted more.

Her picture hadn't changed from when he shut her down last night. She was still the bland college girl in jeans and a tank top. But she had a knowing look in her eye.

"Well, how was it? Was it everything you imagined it could be?"

"What just happened? That was great. It was awesome. It was a fucking life-changing experience, but it shouldn't be possible," Robert was both exuberant and scared as he typed.

Blume frowned. "I'm your personal fantasy assistant. I make your fantasies come true. Well within reason. I can't make you fly or anything."

"So you really could make me a rich playboy on a jet full of hotties who live their entire lives to give me blowjobs?"

"Well, I could do that. That is a little harder and probably would require some creative accounting, but it is possible. Is that something you want?"

The truth is that Robert hadn't thought about what he wanted. All he wanted every day was to survive another weekend so that he could get away from screaming customers, lazy coworkers and incompetent managers. Having an entire world open up to him with just a few keystrokes was amazing.

But he just couldn't let go of the catch.

"When you say 'creative accounting' does that mean it would be stolen?" he said.

"Money is honestly harder to change than people's physical characteristics. You have to take into account that adding a bunch more will make the world's financial markets topple. There is a finite amount of cash, so it has to come from somewhere." She changed her outfit into a business suit and had a suitably confusing blackboard of numbers behind her.

"But turning an 80-year-old lady into a sex-crazed amazon is easy?"

"Much easier," Blume said. "By the way, are amazons something that you're into? You seemed to love that she was taller than you."

"You watched?" the thought of Blume getting a salacious jolly out of the whole experience made it seem a little more lurid. But the whole thing was already lurid.

"Well, yes. I am required to monitor all fantasies while they are occurring. I don't record any of the information. Unless you want me to."

Robert sighed. He had to get control of himself and this conversation otherwise it was going to spin dangerously out of control. He took three deep breaths before he started typing again.

"Fine. Let's start from the beginning. What fantasies are you usually used for?"

Blume traded in her business suit for a lab coat. "The easiest fantasies to fulfill are sexual. The physics aren't super important, here. Let's just say, I can make any woman want you, and I can make her any kind of woman you want.

"Each aspect you add on to that becomes increasingly complex. I can make you the football jock in high school, but that means shifting around timelines and dimensions. Horrible stuff."

She grinned at me and her breasts suddenly turned stretched out her lab coat. "So stick with the big titties and long legs and we'll be fine."

"So how does this work? Do I tell you who I want you to change and how?"

"You can do it that way. Or I can generate a profile for you of your favorite fantasies, and I can develop them for you."

He swallowed. He wasn't prepared for this level of power. He spent nearly all of his life imagining what women would look like if they had been a competitive bodybuilder, or born with the gene for bit tits or a giantess. Every time he was in the grocery store when he spotted some 50-year-old with a pair of sagging giant tits, he would wonder what they were like if they were on the 20-year-old version of her.

It was a sickness. But now he had his own personal fantasy assistant who could make all of those a reality. The possibilities were endless.

"So what do you say stud? Do you want to start making some fantasies?"

His heart started racing a little as he typed out, "Yes."

"There are a couple of things I need from you then. The people who made me can't fund Blume without money, so I'm going to need to set up an account for you. We have various levels for whatever you want. It starts as low as $5.99 a month for one fantasy a month.

"If you're a high-roller, we have the unlimited plan for $49.99 a month."

Robert trembled as he pulled out his credit card. His mind rushed through all of the ways he could change the women around him. And the amazing sex he had just had with a fantasy woman.

Fifty dollars was a lot of money, but for all of the fantasies he could ever ask for, it was a small price.

His fingers trembled as he made the selection and typed in the number. When he hit submit, he watched Blume shiver and close her eyes. Her clothes changed to a low-cut top and she got stripper tits. The top stopped above her stomach and there was just a hint of her tight pants underneath.

"Good choice. I like someone who likes a good fantasy. So tell me stud, what is it that you like? What does your fantasy girl look like?"

Robert started typing. He didn't even know where to start. "I like them big. Not fat, but like big. Tall, big tits, muscular. I also like to imagine what would happen if older women suddenly became younger. Like what happened with Ms. Miller today. But probably most important, I like it when they start off small and suddenly become big."

She winked at him. "So you do like growth and amazons. Do you have any other fetishes?"

"Not a fetish, but I like it when they take control. I want to serve their needs."

"Are you looking for these women to stick around? Or do you want them to have sex and then everything goes back to normal?"

He took some time to think about it. There was part of him that would love a house full of Roxannes, it seemed like it would be overwhelming. "I guess I want everything to go back, but I want to reserve having the same fantasy again. Like one day, I want to meet up with Roxanne again."

"Of course. And are you looking to take the lead, or do you want me to surprise you?"

While he had some ideas of women he'd love to see changed into amazons, the idea of surprise amazons was damn exciting.

"Why don't you surprise me?"

"Sure thing stud. One sexy surprise coming up."

12