A Visit From the Sex Goddess 01-04

Story Info
A magical woman bestows her favors on a lucky guy.
8.5k words
4.48
17.1k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1 - Caught in the Act

It had been a long and trying day, and he was ready to relax and enjoy himself. He had showered and shaved, and now he stood in his bedroom barefoot and wearing a terry cloth bathrobe. A playlist of ambient and deep trance music had been set up; the current track's 96 bpm beat pulsed at a moderate volume.

His play space was ready: pillows were piled against the headboard of his bed and a towel was spread atop it. His tablet was mounted in the swivel arm of a floor stand beside the bed. A bottle of his favorite lubricant sat on the nightstand to the left. His bong stood beside the lube, its bowl loaded with a pinch of high-quality cannabis flower.

He took the bong now, raised it to his lips, and sparked the lighter in his other hand. Touching the flame to the herb, he drew the smoke through the water and into his lungs until the herb had all burned and the ashes were sucked down the stem. He held the toke in for nearly a minute before exhaling.

Setting aside the bong and lighter, he untied his robe, shrugged it off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Now completely naked, with the marijuana euphoria beginning to take effect, he felt the first stirrings of arousal in his penis. While in the shower he had shaved his genitals as well as his face; his dick and balls were smooth and hairless. His right hand reached down, gave his still soft penis a couple of gentle tugs, and continued downward to cup and squeeze his balls. Closing his eyes, he lightly caressed them in his hand and reveled in the drug-enhanced sensation. His cock began to swell in anticipation of the pleasure ahead.

"All right, it's playtime," he said, moving to the bed. Soon he was lying on his back, the pillows raising his head and shoulders about thirty degrees from prone. The towel was under his ass and stretched before him to catch his eventual ejaculation. He adjusted the swivel arm of the stand so that the tablet screen hung about sixteen inches in front of his face. With a touch he woke the tablet. The browser was open to PornHub and logged in to his account.

He reached out with his left hand and picked up the bottle of lube, thumbed the spout open, and squeezed some into the palm of his right. He worked his fingers against the palm until his entire hand was slick with the silicone fluid. He set the bottle back down and turned his attention to the tablet.

"Let's see some nice titties first," he said, choosing a video in his Favorites list and maximizing it. In a moment the black screen faded into Playboy model Julri Waters in a lacy black babydoll and panty. The video appeared to be taken at a photo shoot; there were occasional bright flashes as she struck various poses.

He took the head of his penis and held it with his thumb and first two fingers, turning them around it. As he played with himself, he watched the woman on the screen, taking in her lovely Asian features, her long straight black hair, her smooth, slightly bronze skin, and her gorgeous full round

"Tits," he whispered. "Those tits, oh those tits, those beautiful big tits!" His cock was fully erect now; he gripped it with his whole hand and began to stroke the shaft slowly, catching the head on each up stroke. Her G cup breasts were almost perfect globes; he stared at the enticing space of her cleavage and imagined his penis in there.

With a sultry smile, Julri pinched one of the shoulder straps and pulled it down her upper arm. "Yes," he gasped, "yes, tits, take out those tits!" She took the other strap and pulled them both, peeling down the top of her lingerie to expose her beautiful breasts. "Oh, yes, TITS!" he exclaimed, moving his hand faster on his cock. She brought her arms forward, pressing her breasts together between them, and he pictured them enveloping his love stick, the soft boob flesh hiding it from view as she moved them up and down on him. "Oh yes, fucking those tits, titty fuck, titty fuck, fuck me with your tits!" With his focus narrowed by the drug and his lust, nothing existed but her breasts and his penis. "Yeah, your breasts, boobies, fucking titties!" The pleasure mounted as his hand continued to stimulate his penis. Julri's great round breasts occupied his entire world of perception.

Soon she was lying on her side, having removed her top completely, and was slowly drawing the panty down past her hips. He grasped his cock tightly, and his index finger moved in small circles at the frenulum under the head. The panty slid down her thighs, revealing her smooth-shaved abdomen and outer labia. He groaned as he resumed stroking, picturing her lying naked beneath him with legs spread, himself atop her, massaging her tits with both hands as he drove his love muscle into her. "Fuck, oh fuck, fuck me, fucking you, fucking so fucking good!"

He was approaching climax now, and slowed his stroking. This was to be a marathon session, reveling in the joy of masturbation for as long as possible, riding the edge of climax without going over it until he finished with a spectacular orgasm. He typically had a night like this once a week, sometimes twice. He had once wanked for over two hours, savoring every moment, anticipating but postponing the eventual explosion of orgasmic ecstasy.

The video was nearly over; Julri was now completely naked and half-sitting, half-reclining on a bed. He continued stroking with a light touch as he considered what to watch next. A POV blowjob from Britney Amber was good for about ten or fifteen minutes. Alternatively, he might select a scene from "Studio K" featuring one, two, or even three of the many beautiful women in Klixen's harem of actors working the cock of some lucky guy. Some of those went on for over forty minutes of running time as the women - sometimes fully dressed and sometimes less so - stimulated the penis with their hands, lips, and tongues, occasionally their breasts as well, taking it to the edge of orgasm over and over again until, at last, white jizz erupted about a minute before the end of the video.

He decided that he felt in the mood for shorter clips and more of them, rather than only a couple of longer videos. Britney it would be, then. The last few seconds of Julri's video played before fading out to black, and he browsed back to the Favorites list to select another.

"Hi there," a feminine voice spoke from somewhere to his right. He froze, startled, his hand still holding his dick. After a couple of seconds he turned his head to see a woman standing beside his bed, smiling as she gazed down at him. She looked exactly like the woman he had just been masturbating to. She wore a black bra and panty; her dark nipples were visible through the sheer fabric. Incredibly, it appeared that Julri Waters was in his apartment, in his bedroom, watching him jerk off to a video of her.

2 - Interview with the Sex Goddess

After a moment, he found his voice. "I'm dreaming," he said. "This isn't real."

"It is real, and you're not dreaming," the woman replied, still smiling.

"Really? Julri Waters just magically appeared in my bedroom? Presumably to fulfill my every sexual desire, or something like that?"

She smiled even wider. "Yes and no. I'm not really Julri Waters."

He considered her answer. "But the rest?"

"Yes, I magically appeared in your bedroom; and yes, I'm here to service you, sexually, in any way that you want."

"Wow." He shook his head. "And I'm supposed to believe this isn't a dream?"

"If it's a dream, why not just go along with it?"

"Good point," he conceded. "But this doesn't feel like a dream, not even like the few lucid dreams I've had."

"You're not dreaming."

"No, I don't think I am," he agreed. "Which leaves the question, who are you and why do you look like Julri?"

"I look like her because she's who you wanted just now. My form is shaped by your desire. As for who I am - I'm anybody you want me to be."

She seemed to blur for a fraction of a second, and then a different woman stood there. She was tall, slender, and dark-haired, with breasts about the same size as Julri's. She kept them under a very tight cropped white tank top, and thin suspender straps ran over her shoulders to attach to the waist of a black miniskirt. She also wore long black fingerless gloves with spikes on the knuckles, and black thigh-high boots. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail and fell past her waist. He recognized her; she was a character from the videogame Final Fantasy VII.

His rational mind told him that what he was seeing was impossible, that it could not really be happening. An equally rational part of his mind countered that as far as his senses could tell, this was reality, however incredible, and all that he could do was take it as it seemed - "just go along with it," as she had said.

"This is another woman you desire, isn't she?" Her voice had changed - actually it was just how he expected this character to sound.

"Wow, Tifa Lockhart. She isn't even real."

"I can make her real for you."

"What are you? Are you human?"

She shook her head. "No, I'm not. I'm a magical being who has sex with human men."

"Magical being?" Suddenly he was apprehensive. "Are you a succubus?"

"I've been called that, and sex goddess, sex fairy, love pixie, among other things. What my kind call ourselves can't be spoken by a human mouth, and there's no translation either. But I'm not a demon, I'm not evil and I'm not malevolent." She paused and smiled wide again. "In fact, I'm very, very benevolent."

"Your kind? What do you really look like?"

"I don't live in what you call 'the material world,' so any body I wear in it is a false form. If I reverted to my true form I would just vanish, you wouldn't see me. Even if I tried to shape myself to how I look in my own environment, it wouldn't be right. It would be like trying to draw a five-dimensional hyper-hypercube on a two-dimensional page."

He considered this. "So what you're telling me is, you're literally from another dimension. Got it. What's your name?"

"You couldn't pronounce it," she said. "You wouldn't even hear it properly if I told it to you. Call me whatever you like."

"I guess the name of whoever you look like will do, so right now you're Tifa. Are you really female, or does that even mean anything to you?"

"Inasmuch as I have a gender, it's female," Tifa said. "I prefer to service the pleasure of men, so I present and identify as a woman - although some of my kind who seek male partners identify as men themselves. Still others prefer women as their human lovers; some of them identify as men, some as women. A few of us are truly bigendered, equally comfortable being either male or female, and having no preference for one sex over the other.

"I'm getting away from the point," she amended. "None of that matters to you. The point is that I'm all woman; that's what matters."

"So why have sex with humans? What's in it for you?"

"It's how I feed."

Noticing his sudden alarm, she added "In a completely harmless way of course! I'm basically an empath, to put it in a way you'll understand. When you experience erotic pleasure, and especially when you come, you radiate an energy that nourishes me. It's much like how the plants of this world use the carbon dioxide that you exhale.
"And the better your pleasure is, the better it is for me," she continued. "So I'll be whoever you want, and do whatever you want, all just to make you feel really, really good."

"What does this night of hedonistic abandon cost me? My immortal soul?" He tried to recall what else was said about succubi. "A draining of my vitality, my life force?"

She laughed. "I think some sex-phobic clergy started those myths centuries ago when they learned about my kind. Said that we were evil demons, that men who had sex with us were damned to Hell, or would die when we made them come, whatever they could think of to scare them off us. None of that's true. Nor am I going to spirit you away into the faerie realm to be a servant forever, or anything like that." She shook her head. "It doesn't cost you anything. This is nothing but a win for you."

"So I'd better think of what fantasies I really want to realize," he mused. "I think I can come maybe three or four times...."

"You can come as many times as you want with me, lover; I'm magical. After you come, you'll recover right away, and you'll stay hard for as long as you want." Now that she mentioned it, he noticed that his penis was still erect, and had been so the entire time they had been talking. "I won't just do anything you want," she continued, "I'll do everything you want.

"There's more, too. We don't have to stay here in your apartment." As she had before when changing into Tifa, now everything around him blurred in an instant. When it resolved his bedroom was gone. Instead he was sitting on a soft blanket spread out on the ground in a grassy field near a grove of trees, and she was sitting beside him. Back at his apartment it was already night time, but here the sun was high in a cloudless and perfectly blue sky. The air was warm, about seventy degrees, and felt great to be naked in. Birds chirped from the nearby grove, and there was the burbling of a stream somewhere close. He also heard the music of his playlist, still audible though he couldn't tell from where.

"Where are we?" he asked.

"We're nowhere. This is a magical bubble world outside space and time. I can put us in any setting you can imagine. How about this?" The world blurred again and they were in an opulent bed chamber, sitting in the middle of a circular bed over twelve feet across. The bed was covered with colorful silk sheets and pillows, and surrounded by semi-transparent silk drapes. A faint scent of sandalwood incense hung in the air.

"This bed is too big for just us, isn't it?" She flickered and blurred in his sight; suddenly she was Julri again, and another woman sat beside her. She was Caucasian, with flowing blonde hair, and had about the same figure as Julri with maybe slightly bigger tits. She wore matching grey panties and bra. He recognized her as Julia Morse, with whom the real Julri Waters had made some softcore girl-on-girl videos.

It was this newly-appeared woman who spoke now. "I think there's room for at least one more. Don't you?" Another flicker and they were joined by brown-haired, big-titted Brooklyn Chase, who starred in a couple of his favorite porn clips. She wore white shorts and a light green tee.

"Are these more of your kind?" he asked Julri. "More sex fairies, succubi or whatever?"

"We're all me," they replied together in three voices. "The same me," Julri said.

"We can act independently even though we're all the same mind," Brooklyn added.

"Is three the limit?"

They spoke together again. "Lover, the only limit is your desire." Another flicker. Now the bed was filled with a dozen more women, like a greatest hits collection of his favourite porn actors and Playboy models. There was Taija Rae, Asia Carrera, Britney Amber, Kira Kener, Xev Bellringer, Shari Konopski, Charlotte Kemp, Veronica Gamba, Roberta Vasquez, Marina Baker, Debbie Boostrom, and Japanese gravure model Matsugane Yoko.

"How about a cozy little harem orgy?" Julri asked, smiling. "Just the sixteen of us?"

"Fifteen women seems a little excessive," he said. "How about you just be Julri for now?"

"As you desire." The fourteen other woman faded instantly, and she was one woman again.

"Do you know who those women are that you become?" he asked.

"I know they're women you want, and your desire guides me to talk and act the way you want them to."

He found this slightly disturbing. "You make it sound like you're my puppet. Like a living sex doll."

"Not a puppet," she said. "I have my own will; you don't really control me. I'm like an actor playing a role. I don't have to do as I'm directed, but if I'm going to give you the greatest pleasure - which, don't forget, benefits me even more - it's best for me to 'follow the script' as it were."

He still found it a bit bothersome. "So is everything you do just pretense then? It's all an act?"

"Don't look at it that way," she assured him. "Rather, see me as a beautiful woman who's freely chosen to be here with you, and who wants to service your pleasure as best she can. My desire to please you is genuine, even though I'm taking most of my cues from you. If you were to role play a scenario with a human woman, would you think of her as 'just pretending'?"

He nodded, his misgivings assuaged. "You said we're outside space and time. What's happening in my usual time relative to me here?"

"As far as it concerns you, time is stopped. When we're done, I'll return you to your life just after the point when I arrived. We've actually been on magic time since I first spoke to you. Right now you aren't even aging."

"Wow," he said again. "I just can't see any downside to accepting your offer. How did I get to be the lucky guy?"

"Just that. Luck. When I have need, I look for a partner who wants to have a lot of sex, and you were the nearest suitable man I sensed when I manifested in your world."

"Lucky me," he said. "So how long do I have you for?"

"That's up to you. We're done when you say you've had enough."

He shook his head again. "Do anything I want, as any woman I want, for as long as I want, with unlimited multiple orgasms... how is this not a dream?"

3 - It's Playtime

He was still having trouble believing that it was really happening. He had been a staunch materialist since his early teen years; the last time anything supernatural or magical had been part of his life had been his childhood credulity in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and such. Now, here was a being who had suddenly entered his apartment and bedroom without coming in through the still shut-and-locked door, a being in the form of the woman he had just been watching on video and pleasuring himself to. Moreover, she had transported them to this palatial bed chamber, and demonstrated the ability to transform into any woman he desired, or even multiple women. She also promised that his cock would stay hard, and that he would be able to come as many times as he wanted with her. Given the other abilities she had already shown him, he saw no reason to doubt this.

Julri moved in to sit between his legs and took his erection in her hand. She began to drag her fingertips lightly down the shaft of his love stick. All of the lubricant had disappeared from it, and from his hand as well, yet the feeling of her hand moving on him was as if she were using the smoothest, most perfect lubricant he could imagine. More magic, he supposed. Magical lube.

She now held the middle of his shaft in the fingers of one hand, gently stroking it while the fingertips of her other hand danced around the head of his penis. The sensation was delicious. He lay back flat on the bed and reveled in it as she toyed with him.

Presently her hands stopped touching him. "Move to the edge of the bed. Sit up while I touch you." He had just been thinking he would like to change to that position, and now she was suggesting it. He looked a question at her. "That's right," she said, "it's just as I told you - your desire suggests my action."

He took a seat at the edge of the round bed, and she kneeled between his legs. With both her hands in a prayer-like position she enveloped his cock and rubbed it between her palms, moving them up and down. He gasped as he watched her working on him. He'd been jerked off by women before, but the sight of gorgeous Julri kneeling before him and playing with his penis enflamed him with a lust that was off the scale. He wanted her to talk to him like the women in handjob videos did.