Blume - The Rest Of The Story

Story Info
The continuing adventures of a man and an AI.
12.4k words
4.67
1.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So people seem to like the first three chapters, so I figured I would post the rest of the story.

This is pretty raw, so I apologize for any grammar mistakes or other errors.

--------

Chapter 4

"Superman is obviously the better superhero," Sarah said as she hung up the phone after dealing with another dummy who couldn't figure out the right end of a screwdriver to hold.

Robert smiled and shook his head, "Green Lantern is the best."

It was Tuesday and Robert was back at his meaningless, soul-sucking job answering people's bullshit tech questions. Only he was now a manager, which meant he got to handle the worst of the reprobates who managed to hold a telephone in the correct direction.

Sarah was the one thing that made the day even close to bearable. Her sandy blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail, leaving a round girl-next-door face. When he sneaked a glance at her figure, on the rare occasion, he could tell that she had big tits, but the way they tented her clothes it was very hard to figure anything else out.

The Superman argument was an old one of theirs. She was one of the rare comic book fans who defended Superman, and he was the rare one who didn't default to Batman.

"Pssh. Oooo. I'm scared of the color yellow." she said mockingly as she sat down next to him.

Robert had been working with Sarah for about two years at the call center. They were both managers who got stuck dealing with the worst of the worst. They spent their short amount of downtime trading barbs, complaining about customers or chatting about nerdy stuff.

The truth was that she was one of the few people he felt comfortable talking with. He could talk to other girls and guys, but he felt like they came from some other planet and he was only able to communicate using the particular patterns he had learned before.

But Sarah came from his planet, or at least close enough that he wasn't worried about saying something stupid.

"Like Kryptonite is any better. Ooo. The planet my people came from is actually poisonous to me," he said.

"You're slipping. You used that one last week. And it's not dumb, it's pretty great if you ask me. It's all an immigrant's story, right? He fled a world that was poisonous to him to come to a place that he loves, but will never really love him."

"Sure. Sure. Sure," he waves his hand. "It's all brilliant, except that he never has any faults and it boring. At least Hal Jordan goes crazy."

"Like going crazy is a plus for a superhero," she smiled at him. "Anyway, what is with you today? You're in an awfully good mood."

He had to admit that he was in a great mood. He occasionally found himself daydreaming about Roxanne, and then having to uncomfortably shift in his seat to hide his hard-on.

"I just had a good weekend."

"Ooo. Did you get some?" she nudged his arm. "What's her name?"

He could feel his face flush, which made Sarah laugh. "Ooo. You're blushing. It must be true. Was it hot?"

Now she was just rubbing it in. When he saw his phone start flashing, he rushed to answer so he could escape this line of questions.

Sarah stuck out her tongue at him and mouthed, "No fair."

****

He was still thinking about that conversation as he was leaving work. He decided this weekend that he wasn't going to tell anyone about Blume. He didn't know how many other people had signed up to use her, but he didn't want to invite more.

Jesus. I'm thinking about it as a 'her.' Am I going to start celebrating its birthday next? Maybe take it out for dinner?

He was still lost in thought as he approached a meeting room near the back of the building. In the silence of the hall, he heard a faint noise.

No one used this section of the building at night, except to escape the building, so it was unusual to hear anything from this way other than the sound of fading footsteps. But this wasn't like that.

As he neared the door, he heard a muffled, "NNGGRRHH." coming from behind it. It sounds like someone in pain.

He was the last person leaving for this shift, and no one else would be by here for hours. He needed to do something to help.

He was not prepared for what he saw. On the floor, on all fours was the front desk girl, Chris. Probably short for Christine or something, he didn't know. What he did now is that she was usually about 50 pounds too heavy for the clothes she wore. This time it was a green stretchy top cut low to allow her bosoms to put her cleavage on display. She also had a black skirt on.

Her curled blonde hair was stuck to her head with sweat as she tilted her face toward him. Her eyes were shut as her forehead creased.

"NNGGRRHH," she grunted, loud enough that it made him instinctively shut the door.

He crept closer to her as she continued to pant and sweat. The air smelled musky and he could feel his cock shifting in his pants. He pushed the thought away as he crouched next to her.

"Chris?"

One hand shot out and grabbed his wrist and before he could react he was being pulled down onto his knees. At the same time, Christine leaned back onto her knees. She put her hand onto her boob.

He could hardly register that she looked differently as she was panting. But he could feel her shifting under her shirt as he massaged her breast. They were growing bigger under his hand.

She let out a low moan and then said in a raspy voice. "Not enough. I need more." Her hand circled behind Robert's neck and yanked him toward her growing cleavage. "Suck on them. Make them feel good."

He grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slid his hands up as she held his face to her sweaty skin. They were bigger than his head already and he could feel them pulse bigger.

His fingers found no fat left on her stomach. Instead, there were only growing ridges of muscle. He discovered that her bra was gone, and she had giant gravity-defying breasts. His finger found her nipples and began rubbing and tweaking.

"Oh Yes. Touch my giant tits. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuuuuuck me." she moaned as he felt a tremor go through her.

Suddenly, the same surprising strength that pulled him down to her, now pushed him away, onto the ground. He finally got his first chance to see what Chris had changed into. Her giant breasts had filled her green top, leaving the bottom third hanging loose. Her skirt appeared to be pulled taut only know bulky muscular legs showed.

She grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and for the first time he noticed her giant arms. They would have looked at home on a NFL player, and they were stretching out the cuff of her shirt.

She lifted the shirt over her head, and now he could see her chiseled abs that were peaking out from behind an inhumanely big pair of tits. They were as big as beach balls.

Then for the first time since he had stepped into her, she looked at him. Her blue eyes blazing with need.

"Get those pants off before I rip them off."

He undid his belt and lowered his pants and was not prepared for the dick that greeted him. He had noticed while he was with Roxanne it had been bigger, but now it was the width of a soda can and nearly a foot long.

It was enough to make the new and improved Chris pause.

"Jesus Christ. I didn't know you were packing that down there. This is going to take some work."

She took off her skirt and stalked closer to me. Once she started lowering herself over it she began to shimmy.

Oh God. It's so tight. His hips started to buck without any thought, but it wouldn't go in further.

Chris was breathing deep as she held my hips down. "Give a girl a minute here. This is going to take some... NNNGH!"

The grunt was followed by Chris growing. She expanded in every direction, and she slid further down.

"Not quite there. NNNGH!" she grew more. She had to be at least 6 feet tall. It was hard to tell from this spot.

Now she was sweating more as she bent her head down. This time I could feel her entire body seize against me as she let out a grunt that reverberated through my bones, "NNNGH!"

She surged up to what had to be 7 feet tall. She slid down the last few inches and Robert could feel himself expand to fill her.

"Oh. God. Fuuuuck me. Fuck me Robert!"

She began to move against him and he grabbed and fondled her breasts as she did that.

"Yes. Suck on my giant tits. Do it!"

He put her nipple into his mouth and sucked and nibbled as she built up momentum. He could feel the muscles in her vagina pulling against him as well.

Suddenly, she seized up and let out a guttural cry. "Oh. God. Yesss." she squeaked.

She leaned over him and he took a chance to admire her giant muscles as well as her breasts. Somehow, even though she was huge she had managed to stay relatively proportional.

After several more moments, she came down from her orgasm and looked down at him. "That's good for a start. Are you ready for round two?"

She raised herself off of him and he realized just how big she had become. She didn't give him much of a chance to watch because she scooped him up. He was soon being held at least a foot off of the air.

She brought him to her mouth and ran her tongue down his giant cock. He let out an involuntary shiver. Then she started putting the tip into her mouth. He rested his hands on her giant arms.

Then she got a grin and lowered him and herself back to the ground, "Fuck my tits."

Robert positioned his dick between her giant tits. It felt glorious and soft as he rubbed his cock between them. He watched as Chris' head moved back and forth and moaned softly.

"God. They're so soft and you're so big." Robert moaned. He felt the orgasm building in his cock. Suddenly he was shooting load after load across her tits.

"Aaargh." he yelled.

The two of them continued to fuck in that quiet meeting room for another two or three hours. They didn't talk much, and when they were finished, she just shrank down and put her clothes back on without looking at her.

He grabbed his clothes and walked out the door. He was still in shock. It was as good as spending time with Roxanne, but in a different way. He collapsed into his car and closed his eyes.

Then he heard his cellphone chime. He grabbed it from his pocket and opened it up. There was a text message from Blume.

"So how was it? That was pretty wild, wasn't it?" the text message read. It was just labeled Blume, and had a generic 800 number attached to it.

"God. That was wild. Those are the kinds of things I want. Although, I think that is about as big I want to go. I was worried at a couple of points that she was going to break you."

"Awww. I wouldn't have let her break you. I have to take care of my special stud. I grabbed some photos if you want them?"

He didn't want to think about how she got them. But he felt himself getting excited again. "Yes. I want the photos."

Chapter 4

It continued this way between Robert and Blume for months. She didn't surprise him every day. But he would find himself at a grocery store and suddenly he would hear a moan, and see a soccer mom turn into a sex-crazed amazon. They would have sex right in the middle of the store as people moved around them.

He started seeking out opportunities to prompt Blume. He volunteered in nursing homes and senior centers, took clothing to homeless shelters, went for long walks in parks.

He tried not to think about how she found these women. He knew the big tech companies monitored anything they felt could make them a buck, so this wasn't any worse than that. And he got to have the sex of his life again, again and again.

Even Sarah noticed the change in him.

"God, you've been so happy lately. I think I'm going to puke," she said with a small grin as she sat down next to him.

"I don't know. I feel like I've been pretty normal," Robert said. He felt guilty when he thought about his Blume adventures when talking to Sarah.

"Oh, for crying out loud. I'm happy for you dude," she said, hitting his shoulder. "Though, I really want to know who she is and if she has any brothers."

"What makes you think there's a woman?"

She raised an eyebrow, "Is it a dude?"

"No."

"So there is a woman," Sarah grinned. "But really, you've been wound so tight for so long that I was wondering whether you were going to walk in here one day with a gun."

"Jesus. That's a hell of a thing to say to me."

She laughed. It was a beautiful thing to hear. When Robert heard it, he just wanted to make her do it again. "Well know I don't have to anymore because you're finally getting laid."

"It's not anything serious," he said. He didn't know how to describe his relationship with Blume. She didn't talk like a real person, but the sex she delivered was top-notch. He imagined it was like having someone you hook up with, only with a lot more growing, breasts and muscles.

She widened her eyes. "Duuude. You don't need to tell me about it. If it works for you, and keeps you coming into work that's all good for me."

****

It was a random Saturday when Robert changed the rules. It had been a few days since his last adventure with Blume, and he had the hankering to see another woman transform.

He decided to walk around the mall and see if he could prompt his personal fantasy assistant to surprise him with another fantasy. But she didn't seem to be taking the bait.

"Hey Blume," he texted. "If I take a picture could you do the rest of the work?"

"Sure stud, but you'd have to give me access to your photos."

The prompt window came up and he just hit approve without thinking about it. Blume already knew where he was at all times. It wasn't like his photos were some kind of sacred items.

From his perch outside of the frozen yogurt place, he saw a heavy-set woman in a sweatshirt and a pair of baggy jeans. He snapped a photo of her as she came waddling by.

He sent the photo to Blume and typed, "The usual criteria, and surprise me."

Suddenly he felt an iron grip around his wrist. He looked up from the phone and saw the face of the woman he had just photographed.

"Young man. You're coming with me." She yanked him with enough force to pull him to his feet. Suddenly they were walking through the mall.

"You shouldn't be taking photos of people without their permission. You know that?" she said in what was a cranky old woman voice. But he could already tell that her strides were getting longer. She started as maybe 5' 2" and when they reached the hallway to the bathroom, she was nearing 5' 10.

"What if I didn't want to be photographed? Were you going to share it somewhere? What are you, some kind of pervert?" She grabbed him under the arm and pushed him ahead of him. When they reached a bathroom she pushed him inside.

He knew it would be empty even as went through the door.

When he turned around he saw her come in behind him. She looked like she was in her 20s now, a full mane of dark hair framing a beautiful face. She had reached at least 6' 5. Her pants had fallen off somewhere and her long well-muscled legs were on display.

She pulled off her sweater revealing a six-pack, a pair of bowling ball-sized tits and wide shoulders. She smiled down at him while lifting up an arm to flex and showing off an impressive bicep. "If you're going to snap a photo of me, you should at least wait until I'm ready."

****

Robert was feeling bored on a Thursday night when he opened up social media and started to blindly scroll through it.

Boring. Boring. Too long. Kind of racist.

He stopped when he spotted a woman wearing a Superman outfit. It took a couple of seconds to realize it was Sarah.

She had told him that she was going to the comic book convention on the other side of the state. He was too broke to go, which made him feel sad in a way.

The photo showed her in a padded suit looking vaguely androgynous, though her large chest did help push out the Superman pecs. She was standing right next to a lifesize cutout of Superman that towered over her by a good foot.

He realized that she had tagged him in the post with a winking simile emoji. He hastily scrawled out a witty comeback and a wish that he had attended the event with her. He felt a small pang of jealousy that he wrote off as really wanting to attend the event.

He found himself saving the picture on his phone.

"Oooo stud. She is a cutie. Who is she?" Blume's text message popped up showing the picture he'd just downloaded.

"She's a friend. We work together. She's the only bright spot in my otherwise dull and tedious work," he typed out.

"Besides me that is. I could always visit you more at work? Did you want that?"

"No. I think people would notice if I suddenly disappeared for three hours. It'd be easier if I didn't have to explain that."

"Can you imagine what she'd look like if she filled out that costume?" Before he could finish responding a new picture popped up. This time it was Sarah, but only she was as tall as the standee. And instead of the padded chest, she was in spandex. A small sweetheart window was carved out above the "S" showing a hint of an impressive chest.

She was still flexing her arm, but now, a Superman-sized bicep rose from the blue spandex. Her midsection was tight and flared out into an impressive set of hips.

He felt his breath catch for a second. She looked gorgeous in that picture. He longed to have those super legs wrapped around him.

"Do you like that? Should I set something up?"

He sighed and typed, "No. I don't think that is a good idea."

"But why? She looks so sexy like that. I know that you think so too. Maybe I could figure out some ways to give her real super powers? That would be sooo sexy."

"I don't want to complicate my life. It's easier when it's a random woman in a mall or the one-time thing with Roxanne or the secretary at work. I would feel gross if it was with Sarah."

"Well, it's up to you, stud. Just remember that it's always available if you want it. I'll save the photo on your phone if you want to use it later. wink wink"

Later that night, he found himself opening the picture to look at it, and imagining what it would be like to fuck Super Sarah.

He felt a little gross after he shot his load.

Chapter 5

"Hey, a bunch of us nerds from the building are going out to do trivia night tonight. You should come," Sarah said as she sat down to start the day. He was in a lull between calls. "One of our regulars is out sick and we could really use your big brain out there."

Normally, he would turn her down. Hell, normally no one would have asked and he would have lived his life blissfully unaware that there were trivia nights he could have attended.

But when Sarah asked, he could feel his chest tighten just a little, and it was the only thing that he wanted to do in the entire world.

"Sure. I can come and lend my prodigious knowledge of comic books and porn to the cause," he said with a grin.

"Ewww. We don't need your porn. It probably has tentacles in it anyway," she laughed and hit him in the arm. "Great. I'll meet you after work."

Robert couldn't stop himself from grinning.

****

In fact, he found himself grinning all the way through the day. He was unreasonably excited to try out his trivia prowess against a crowd of other people. Before finding Blume, he'd spent hours watching meaningless YouTube videos that were packed with useless info.

And he had to admit, he was just a little excited that Sarah had asked him to come along. She just seemed to make everything a little better when she was around.

They met after work and headed to a seedy little bar that was down the street. It was a warm night, so they decided to walk.

"To be honest, I was kind of surprised that you decided to come out tonight. What would your girlfriend think about you spending the night with another woman?" Sarah nudged him in the side.

He almost laughed. He couldn't imagine Blume getting jealous of anyone. As much as he talked to her like a real person, she wasn't. As much as it made him feel a little guilty, he didn't think about her creations as real either. They were equally ephemeral.