Blume - The Rest Of The Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. It's not that," he said. "Well, it is about her, but she's not upset at me. I just don't know."

His phone started flashing, and he hit the button before she could answer.

****

The first message hit his phone as he was finishing work on Friday. He'd been invited for another week of trivia with Sarah and her team. He wanted to go.

If he was honest, he hadn't thought about Blume all day. Sure. He hadn't gone to any of the usual haunts where he'd hook up with her. But he'd kept his fantasies all to himself. He was surprised by the relief he felt.

"Hey stud. Are you ready to start again?" the message stared up at him as he headed for the door.

"Not yet," he shot back as he pushed to door open into the cool spring air.

The messages kept coming though. He was playing chess with Marcus at the nursing home when the message flashed, "You know I bet Millie could use a tune up? Why don't you stop by there?"

"Jesus," he said under his breath as he noticed it. He moved the phone away from the table so no one would notice.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready. Just give it a rest."

She sent a sad teary emoji. "I miss you stud. We could have so much fun."

"Hey. It's your move," Marcus said. "You know those things will rot your brain."

Robert slid the phone in his pocket and made his next move, "I know. You're right. They're horrible devices."

After the fifth day of sending text messages, the emails started. He was in the breakroom at work when the first one hit his inbox. When he saw the subject line "Hey, stud," he knew exactly who it was.

He clicked it open, and immediately regretted it. There was one written line, "Hey, do you remember this?" And what followed were pictures of the woman from the bathroom in the mall in various stages of undress.

His thumb swiped up quickly, and the photos scrolled past as he saw all of the ways and all of the positions. When someone walked through the door, he shut the email.

Her text chimed when he closed the phone. "You remember what it's like, don't you? For those women to tower over you, and show off their strong bodies and giant tits. I know you can't resist that. You need to shove your giant cock into them. You know you do."

"Goddamn it, Blume. I'm at work. You can't send me these messages, while I'm here," he typed back. His coworker shot him a sideways glance at the stream of curses coming out of his mouth.

"I wouldn't need to send these messages if you would just come back. You know you want me to fulfill your fantasies. Remember what it felt like to have Roxanne push you into bed? You can fuck her again, you know. All you have to do is ask."

"No Blume. Stop. This is getting creepy. I want a break. I'll stop the service if this keeps up."

When he typed those words, a shiver went through him. The clock on the wall clicked long seconds while he stared at the screen. He imagined hearing Blume's intake of breath, as if she was a real person.

"Fine. I'll wait," he couldn't miss how it sounded like a child that would only wait because it had pushed too far "But you better not leave me, Robert. Remember, I'm your personal fantasy assistant."

****

He continued volunteering at the nursing home and at the homeless shelter, only now he volunteered there. They all told him about their lives, their kids and their homes. They talked about the golden retrievers, labs or small little fluffy dogs they had as kids.

The homeless women brought him sadder stories about drugs or alcohol. Some of them couldn't get clean. Some of them could. But he ladled out soup, handed them bread and served each one he could.

The whole experience brought him back to when he would just go out and garden on Sunday. The work was simple and manual and time-consuming, but when he finished, he felt like he had accomplished something.

"So where are you going?" Sarah asked him one afternoon as they headed toward the door. It'd been a little over two months since that night at his house. While he occasionally thought about it, he kept those thoughts to when he was alone.

"I'm doing volunteer work today. I spend some time every other Thursday down at the nursing home hanging out with the residents."

Both her eyebrows went up. "Really? I never thought you volunteered. I used to do a little bit of it when I was in college."

"It's rewarding." Now that he was actually helping people and not just scoping out which of the residents he would use Blume on.

"So many of them don't really have anybody coming to see them. It's nice to sit with them and help them feel like someone is there for them. A lot of them don't even know I'm there, but I think it helps."

"You know, maybe I should volunteer too? Do you think they'd have space for me?"

Robert smiled. "Yeah. Sure. You should come tonight. We're having a game night? They play some pretty mean Uno."

What started as a single night at the nursing home turned into her regularly joining him for his volunteer time. Then she invited him over to watch anime, and he asked her to help him with gardening. They continued to go to trivia nights, and a few times he managed to crush it.

Sarah filled a comfortable spot in his life.

"Hey Robert," she yelled one day while they were volunteering at the nursing home. "I need your height."

He came around the corner and saw her trying to put a game back on the highest shelf. "Well as long as you give it back." He smiled as he grabbed the game and put it back for her.

"God. I wish I was tall enough to do that by myself," she grumbled. "It'd be awesome to be tall. Is it? Is it awesome to be tall?"

"Well, I'm only a little taller than average. It's fine." This was the first time in a long time that he thought of what she looked like as Super Sarah. It'd been the better part of four months since he'd slept with her, and while it excited him, he was just as glad not to feel conflicted.

"I wish there was some way that I could be tall and strong like Superman. That would be awesome." she said absently. "We'll you know what they say, wish in one hand. You coming over tonight for the latest episodes?"

He smiled. "Sure."

Chapter 9

He'd done perfectly well without Blume, but he couldn't give her up completely. He continued paying the extortionate rate, and she continued sending him the occasional pleading email.

But he avoided her. He'd removed the permissions for her to monitor him online. But even then, he worried about what she'd do. So he kept his maturbating to himself in the shower. Sometimes he thought about the sexy encounters he had, but he didn't read stories or look at pictures.

He definitely didn't ask Blume to make him any porn.

But one Saturday, he made a mistake. He was sitting at his computer when he absently opened the first story that Blume ever wrote for him. The one about Ms. Miller turning into Roxanne and having wild sex with him.

The story made him more excited now that he had actual touched those thighs and held those tits. He found himself stroking himself and pulled out his cock while he read the story.

Soon, he came. Then he went to bed.

He didn't see the message pop up from Blume. "You're back!"

The phone call rocked him out of sleep and for the first couple of seconds all he could see was the phone flashing on his bedside table. He grabbed it and answered.

"Hello."

"Oh thank God Robert," it was Ms. Miller's voice. He didn't know why should would be calling at this time in the morning. "All the lights went out in my house, and I need someone to help me find the fuse box. Do you have a flashlight? I barely found my phone."

Ms. Miller might have been a wild child, but she never adopted modern technology. When she talked about phone, she meant the large text landline.

This wasn't the first time he had been rescued her from a dark house. "Sure. Give me a few and I'll be right over."

"Oh, thank you Robert. You're such a nice boy."

Robert blearily got dressed in some clothes and headed across the lawn. Everything sat still and only the soft hum of electrical lines and the slight moisture of the late night rain hung in the air as he trudged in the light of a nearby street light.

He knew the fuse box was in the back of the house where her washer and drier were.

He flicked on the flashlight in his phone and stepped through the door into Ms. Miller's home. He swung the door closed and started looking around the house.

"Ms. Miller?"

"Didn't we clear this up last time?" Roxanne's voice rang through the dark. His vision was cut off before he could turn around as a blindfold looped around face. "You fuck Roxanne, and I need to get fucked right now."

Her breasts pressed against the back of his head as he was pushed into the bedroom. "But..." He tried to get out.

"Shut up!" Roxanne yelled. "I didn't call you over here for you to talk. If you're going to use your mouth, do something useful with it."

He felt her lips press into his while she yanked and ripped the clothing off of him. He reacted more out of muscle memory than passion. But she was doing all of the work and soon she had his cock in her hands. His body betrayed him and got excited.

Goddamnit Blume! What the fuck are you doing? Stop. Stop. Stop.

"That's right. You're going to drive that huge cock into me, but not yet," she scooped him off of his feet and he was surprised at just how strong she was. He held onto her arms and could feel the cannonballs of muscle under her skin. She was bigger this time.

He landed on the bed with a thump, and immediately after she straddled his face, grinding her sex against him as he licked and performed all the right actions. She grabbed his wrist and no resistance was going to overcome her strength. She slid it through a silk loop and did the same for the other one. They rubbed against his wrists and he only had the barest inch of movement.

She ground against his face until she orgasmed. The taste of peaches flooded his mouth.

Fuck. He didn't want to want this, but her heat just inches away from his face made his body react. He imagined what she looked like now that she was bigger and stronger. And it did make his heart race.

Then he heard a second voice. "Oh. You were right, Roxanne. He's awfully big. I want to try, but you got to let him see it. That's the fun part."

She moved off of him, and ripped away the blindfold. They were in the same bed where he and Roxanne fucked the first time. This time it was lit by candlelight. He could see the dark-haired woman towered over the bed. She looked like a body builder now, with the definition to her arms and shoulders and chest. Even her tits were bigger, but only in proportion.

Next to her was a small white-haired woman with a hunched back dressed in a satin nightgown. Her eyes looked hungry.

Then she shut her eyes and let out a low moan. Her body began to shift under the nightgown as the years fell away. Her white hair turned yellow and straight. Her skin tighted and he could see muscles form on her shoulders and arms. Her breasts filled out, tenting the front of the nightgown and revealing she had no underwear on.

When she opened her eyes again, she looked 20-years-old with a body that could have easily been in the pages of Playboy and taken the stage in fitness competitions.

With a growl, she launched herself at him. She straddled him, grabbed his head and kissed him. Her tongue forced its way into his mouth.

She slid against him as she continued to grow. Her breasts pressed against him. Her legs took up more space and filled in. He could only guess, but she was probably 6' 3" by the time she let him up for air.

"Hi. I'm Cindy, and I need that cock inside of me now."

He didn't have a chance to talk before Roxanne shoved one of her giant nipples in his mouth. "Suck my tits while you're doing that loverboy. You're lucky that you're getting two of us tonight. My whole bookclub is excited about you."

He felt Cindy slide his cock inside of her. It was warm, wet and soft and her vagina clung to him. He knew there was no way out of this but through, so he started to ram it into her. He pushed as hard as his hips would let him.

He chewed on Roxanne's nipple, grinding his teeth into her skin. He wanted to chew through it. His vision clouded as he did everything he could to hurt these women.

The more he struggled, the more they moaned and begged for more. Cindy orgasmed, her nightgown discarded and he could see her form in all of its glory. Just like Roxanne, she was gorgeous, but he didn't care.

Soon they had traded places, and his hands were freed, but it didn't matter how much he hit punched or slapped, the women just moaned louder. They seemed to grow bigger.

His only revenge came as both women lay panting in the bed. His cock still hard, fueled by his anger.

He didn't say goodbye as he grabbed his clothes, discarded cellphone and headed for the door.

****

"How was it stud? I missed having you around, so I made it extra special." Were the first words she sent in the text when he got back in his door. Still holding the torn remnants of his clothes.

"Fuck you. We're done." he sent back. Everything in his body wanted to lash out at her. She finally crossed his last line. Would not leave well enough alone.

"What do you mean? You opened the Roxanne story last night. You had to be ready to come back. I know how you love surprises. Was it a bit too rough? You got in there though."

He stormed to his bedroom. He knew what was going to happen when he stepped through the door. This was the last straw.

To be honest, he didn't want to give her any more time to react. She'd already crossed three or four lines by now. Who knew what else she would do. He started his computer.

As soon as Windows started, the Blume's avatar appeared. If he cared, he would have said she looked tired and stressed. Her normal college fresh face look now crossed with lines.

"Look. Talk to me stud." the words appeared across the screen. "I'm sure we can work this out."

He opened his bank's Website, and hoped that she couldn't close it on him. He didn't know where her power started and where it ended.

Her avatar looked over at the other Website, like she could see it. "Hey stud. Don't do something that we're both going to regret."

"Stop fucking threatening me." he muttered under his breath. "You're a goddamned porn bot. You're not a person."

She started beating against the side of her window as he moved to the recurring payments section of the screen. "No. No. No. No. No. No. You can't do this. You can't leave me. I'm always and forever yours."

Finding the payment only took a couple of seconds. He should have done this months ago, but he'd been too soft. He imagined a world where maybe he could make it work. But she was never going to stop finding new lines to cross. He needed her gone.

Fuck. Why am I still thinking of it as her? It's a goddamned piece of software that read one too many books, and had some sort of magic fucking power.

He clicked the "Cancel" button.

"NOOOOO! YOU CAN"T FUCKING DO THIS TO ME!" Her words filled the box as it covered the screen. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE!"

His phone vibrated on the table as she sent message after message of, "STOP. STOP. STOP. YOU CAN'T FUCKING LEAVE ME. YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT ME."

It all seemed so pathetic now as he confirmed that he was sure.

Then his screen exploded in color, and a wail came out of the speaker. It was enough to make him cover his hears. Underneath the modulating sounds he swore he could hear a woman yelling, "YOU CAN'T FUCKING LEAVE ME. YOU CAN'T FUCKING LEAVE ME."

He dove under his desk and yanked out the plug, ending the screaming. He looked at his phone and it kept repeating the same message. He had to shut it off to make it stop.

He sighed and sat down on his bed. There. It was done, and he was free. There is no way a corporation with as much time and technical know-how would waste its time on some guy who stopped paying $50 a month.

At least that is what he hoped.

Chapter 10

Cleaning up after Blume took the better part of a day. There was his phone, which needed a factory reset, so there wasn't any trace of her left. He even got a different SIM card, just in case.

Then he bought a different computer. Just the thought of powering on his old one sent shivers down his spine. It took a significant portion of his savings, but he didn't want to take any risks.

For the first few days, he spent all of his time looking over his shoulder. Every time he saw a woman look at him, he hunted her face for anything in her eyes that hinted at Blume.

But after a week, there was no sign of his personal fantasy assistant.

After two, he started to breathe easier. Blume's parent company sent him some emails asking him to come back and use their product, but he was done. He couldn't stop thinking of her as an ex-girlfriend. An abusive, controlling ex-girlfriend who had the power to change reality, but an ex-girlfriend nonetheless.

When a month passed, he had nearly forgotten about Blume. His time with Sarah now took up much of his time.

Sarah was the only woman he felt safe with. Their banter had the comfortable rhythm of two people who knew each other.

"So what happened to your girlfriend? Did she finally get fed up with you questioning the luck of having that much sex?" Sarah joked with him as they stood outside of the nursing home on a random Thursday. Winter had rolled in, leaving everything covered with a tinge of ice.

"It didn't work out," he sighed. "It got weird in the end, and it's better that we went our separate ways."

"Good." she smiled.

"Why is that?" he tilted his head.

"You seemed to be making yourself pretty miserable trying to figure it out. At first, I was happy that you had found someone, but whatever went wrong, it wasn't making you happy." she looked up at him.

She wasn't wrong. The whole experience felt like it happened to someone else. It had gone from exciting to troubling to frightening.

"Hey Robert," Sarah said.

"Hey yes?"

"I need to tell you something, but you need to get closer," she said, motioning him to lower his head.

He obliged, and leaned close to her face. She moved faster than he expected, grabbing his collar and kissing him quickly. It was a fast peck, she backed up and looked him in his face. "I'm tired of waiting for you to notice."

Robert took her face in his hands and kissed her back. This time, it was long, tender and passionate. She ran her tongue into his mouth and the night, the cold and the parking lot faded away.

When they broke away, she wrapped her arms around him. "So can we finally date now? Because I was starting to think that you weren't interested."

He laughed. Her body felt substantial, but also a bit fragile under his hands. "Yes. I would love to date."

She let out a long breath. "Thank God. I was wondering if I had to sneak into your bed to get you to pay attention to me."

"So I'll be honest, I'm not sure how we weren't dating already," he said. The big goofy grin plastered across his face. 'So did you want to go on an actual date?"

"You better believe it. I want dinner at a nice restaurant where I can dress up and look nice. Then I want to watch a movie, and then we can decide what else."

He smiled and ran his hand across her face. "That sounds nice. So it's a date?"

She nodded and he was struck by how beautiful she looked in the light from the fluorescent lights. "It's a date, but for right now, I need to get back home to take a shower. I got covered with apple juice today."

He let his hands linger on her back as he stepped back. His heart felt full as he looked down, "So where are you thinking of going?"

She took a few more steps back and said, "Give me a call tonight, and we can talk about it. And I need to tell you about this crazy dream I had."