Blurred Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mooboo2u
mooboo2u
462 Followers

She sat back, and he instead took them off slowly, to her chagrin. He stepped into her circle, and slid it inside, gently.

"Aahhhh," she cooed, quenching her thirst. There were a few catcalls and claps from the crowd. The younger, tattooed man reached in and licked her tit. She rubbed the back of his head, then gently nudged him so he withdrew. She wanted a one-on-one show.

"Go slow and steady, I want it to last. You older guys are good at that."

The man obliged and slowly pistoned his way in and out of her. I was holding my own daughter as she lay exposed, a stranger's cock inside her.

"Are you on the pill, baby?" he asked.

"Nnnooo," she said breathily, "Do you care?"

The foolish smile on his face was all she needed in reply.

"Mmmmm, are you married?" she asked, her eyes becoming glossy as she put her hands on his hips.

"Yea," he grunted.

"Is she here? Does she know you're here?"

"No, uh uh," he replied.

She sort of grinded into him and opened her mouth wide. A few cat calls came from the crowd.

"Do you have kids?"

The man would tell her his taxes line by line if she wanted. That was the only way she was getting away with this.

"Yea, three."

She purred, "So you can make a baby."

They laid into each other for a moment, and she rubbed his chest.

"I'm not married," she said.

"Oh yea?" the man said, glancing at me, "Then who's that?"

She smiled waiting for her reveal, "That's my dad. We have sex," she closed eyes, the booze was fueling her, "Gooood sex. I want to tell you a story."

I was mortified. I looked around the room as word spread of what she said. The chattering crowd slowly got silent.

"What? Her dad?" a woman said, "No...that's...no way."

"I was dancing naked one time," my daughter muttered as the pleasure grew, "And he snuck up on me and put his cock in me. He didn't ask first. He raped me."

A collection of groans and voiced disgust came across the room. Some of the women, probably mothers, shot daggers at me. "What the fuck..." someone near me muttered. Another onlooker whispered that they could see the resemblance in our faces.

She turned her head back, eyes wide, looking at me "But I loved it. Ooohhh, he was good."

The man bottomed out in her, and as she made eye contact with me, her face contorted and she squeaked a bit. I was feeling betrayed.

"But what he didn't know," she said to a captivated room as she stared into my eyes, "That he made his baby in me. And I was pregnant, with my dad's baby."

I heard a gasp or two. One woman blurted "Ohhhh, oh god..."

I felt dead inside.

"I took my abortion pill, like a good little girl. Because having your father's baby is wrong. And he nursed me back to health the day I spent aborting our child, isn't that sweet?" she said, smiling at her lover. He didn't care at all about the words coming out of her mouth. He was stoned on lust.

"Fed me soup, made sure I took my medicine. He was a good dad."

I found the courage to look up. The women were really ready to kill me now. Sarah took me by the back of the head and kissed me. I grabbed her breast in some misplaced attempt to show my regret and compassion for her. A woman groaned in disgust, while a man who was frantically jerking himself next to me muttered, "Hell yea..."

Her lover bottomed out in her again. She withdrew from me and cried out. She turned to him as her body humped against mine. I felt a sense of loss as she became enthralled with him again.

"Would you rape your daughter?" she asked her lover.

"Uhhngh, naw."

She smiled, "Would you make a baby in your daughter?"

He shook his head while his eyes were closed. I knew the tight, warm heaven he had wrapped around his cock.

"Mmmm, you're a good man. You're a good dad. I only want a baby from good dads."

She tilted her head back to me as my chest absorbed the stranger who was humping her with his unprotected cock.

"Put your hand on my tummy. And cup his balls," she whispered.

"What?" I said...I'd never touched another man in that way before.

"Do it. Or I tell them your name. Our address."

She wanted to humiliate me. She wanted me to feel as another man's sperm pumped into her. I leaned out of my perch, reached over, and grabbed him. Though I didn't make eye contact, he didn't even flinch. He took her lead and started to pump as hard as he could. I could literally feel his balls tense as he quickened.

"My dad says you can make his grandchild. Unnngghh....he's giving us.... his blessing."

The man picked up his pace and I felt the sperm shoot through his scrotum. He was in her to the hilt. I felt like a total failure...a dunce. The ultimate loser.

The crowd was in awe of the proceedings. I saw a man across from me shoot his load all over his clenched hand. After taking a breather, the black man leaned in and kissed her neck. "That was crazy, baby."

She nuzzled him, "Do you want me to keep it?"

He showed a white-toothed grin while he reached down and gently ran his knuckles over her tight stomach, "Yea, anything for you."

She kissed his lips one more time as he pulled his cock out of her. I finally let go, being domesticated to the point of absurdity. Some of his gizz mixed with his juices ran out of her as soon as he withdrew and it pooled onto my hand. She didn't even know his name.

She got up and went to the bed, parting the way through the masturbating men like Moses at the red sea. She sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed the sides of two of her admirers.

"Finish on me guys, don't be shy.".

The voices came like a chorus.

"Could you do your dad? Please?"

"Do your dad for us, I'll do anything, please."

"Come on man, do it, do her, I wanna see this shit."

"They do look like each other, in the face. Look at their noses."

"You're a sick person," a woman criped, "What's your real name? You should be in prison if all that is true, you're sick."

Sarah laid back and held a finger to her lips to silence the crowd. "Hmmmm...fuck my daddy...I guess that's up to him. How about one of you makes me feel good while my dad thinks...? You!"

She pointed at the truly despicable looking man from before, the portly one that looked like a genetic afterthought. Standing next to him, he smelled like fish mixed with Ben Gay.

"Want to put it in? When my dad is ready we'll stop."

He sauntered over and hunched over her. I don't pretend to understand a thing she did that night, but letting this man anywhere near her womb was an abomination against God. Was it compassion? Did she want to be the highlight of his life? Was it a thrill for her to stoop this low?

With the tact of a walrus, he plunged into her. He wheezed a bit as he humped back and forth. Once he got going, it got weird.

"I love you, I love you," he muttered, "I love you so much."

She turned her head to me, "Daddy please....he won't last long..."

A man shot his cum on her head while another reached and rather aggressively tugged at her nipple with two fingers. She winced in pain.

"You gotta do it dude," one of the men next to me said, "I'll pay five hundred bucks, straight cash. Once in a lifetime."

Two more cumshots landed on her face and neck. She was under assault. Through the bodies, I could barely see her. The same man who twerked her nipple took it into his mouth, biting hard. She cried out, and he then grinded her fleshy breast in his hand like bakers dough. The hulking, disgusting man was pounding into her. She pleaded, "Please...what if it's his baby? What if he's diseased?"

I didn't want this man to cum in my daughter. I wasn't fond of the first guy, but he was at least a semblance of a human. I couldn't even believe this sorry excuse was inside her. And the abuse from the other men was building. Another shot of cum landed on her strung itself across her puffy lips. When the man was finished, another tried to force himself into her mouth. She moved her head back and forth, resisting him.

"Ugh, I'm gonna cum," her new lover exclaimed, "Tell me your name, please, please."

Her eyes were desperate, the work of an actress taking manipulation to the extreme mixed with at least some genuine terror. "Please save me daddy..."

"Fine," I said, "I'll do it."

Shouts of hurrah bounded across the room. One of the men near the walrus motioned for him to get up.

"Come on buddy, you had your shot..."

"No! No!" he shouted as he tried to resist. Like a true beta male, he relented with a bit more pressure from the crowd. I was relieved. With a quick flick my pants were undone, and I disrobed. A few hundred dollar bills were thrown at the bed. The depravity of these people....well, I guess I was at least as depraved. The level I had sunk to in such a short time...

"Dang, nice dick dude," was a conciliatory comment.

The bed was cleared, and I made my way on top of her. With the abuse it had seen, her pussy was cum-matted filth. I had to jerk myself to get half hard. I wasn't turned on, at all.

Casually rubbing himself to orgasm over her chest, a middle-aged man turned to me. "Don't you remember her as a little girl?"

I jerked myself, feeling like I was at the DMV. "Yes, yes I do."

He gave me a judgemental head shake, "And you still went through with it? Urrghh..."

His gism flew and laced its way across her chest.

Another comment from the peanut gallery came. "I don't blame him dude. It's obvious she's a fucking nymph. I don't like when people judge me for my kink dude..."

Two more loads landed on her face and chest. I was ready enough. I slid forward and put myself inside her. Cold cum from her last lover slicked the way.

The crowd just watched us as I mechanically made love to her. She wrapped her legs around me. Everyone was silent while we escalated. I hated to admit it, but to race to the fastest cum in my life, I didn't need much. Even covered in other men's cum, her breasts were the object of my desire. Her eyes were still compassionate but sensual, seemingly more so since she looked at me through a glaze of drunken lust and suffering from wanton abuse from her admirers. Her nipples was red and sore from the attention they had endured. I ran my hands up and down her perfect legs, finally, and brought one hand down to lift her by her ass.

I ignored the ranting chatter in the room. She started to moan and writhe. My girth was still a pleasure presser for her, but I wasn't in the game for endurance. I looked my baby in the eyes and came. Anything to expedite leaving the place.

When it was obvious we finished, I rose up. My cum leaked a bit from her pussy.

"Oh my God....and you're not on any protection, honey?"

She smiled, "No."

Gasps of shock reverberated across the crowd.

"Worth every cent," said the man who decided to pay for the privilege.

A few guys came up and thought they would continue the action. Another rope of cum found its way across the length of her dress.

"Nah, come on guys, she's done," said one of the apparent good samaritans of the incest swingers club.

Nipple-boy came up and mauled her breast again, this time gording one in his hand while he bit the other.

"Come on! What the hell man..." another patron exclaimed, pulling him by the shoulder. The room started to empty. They knew she was all used up. I picked her up in my arms and set her standing at the side of the bed, grabbing my pants as she shifted her hair.

"Don't forget the money," she muttered, in a daze.

I scoffed. She scooped up the bills and shoved them in her dress.

Soon we were walking towards the exit.

"I will find your name and address, mister. You're sick."

I moved past the growing line around us, holding Sarah's hand as I did. She had failed to pull up her dress, and random hands found their way to her exposed, cum-covered breasts.

"Thanks dude. Thanks again, once in a lifetime."

"Are you coming back?"

"I wish I was you. Wish my daughter looked that way..."

The doorman shut the door behind us. We walked, silently, to the car. I drove away as fast as I could, making sure no concerned, jealous wives took down my license plate.

We were quiet for the first ten minutes of the drive home. I finally decided I'd taken enough slavery for a day. I went back to having a mind for the first time in hours.

"Did you really have to get an abortion?"

She sighed, sounding half-asleep, "I wasn't on the pill our first time. Didn't think I needed to get the morning after. You just take a pill and the whole thing sucks, but I've done it before."

I racked my brain trying to think of another time she had the "flu."

"I know you were scared," she said, "But that was fucking awesome."

I scoffed at her, "Awesome? What? What if you're pregnant again."

She laughed a little, "I'm on the pill dad. I just like to see men...not care. They're so...focused, on getting their cum in you. They're so awful. I love it."

This, at the least, made me relieved. "Look, you have to value babies. If all else in life, you have value your body, and your children. Otherwise everything falls apart."

She shook her head, "You don't even think of yourself before you say those things, do you?"

Again, I was caught. I didn't deserve her graciousness. Another few minutes passed.

"And the thing with the black guy...what the fuck was that? That was just awful to do to me."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't go in there with a plan or anything. I just say whatever feels hot at the time. I just...I dunno, you know how daughters get dowries from their dad's....I dunno. I thought it was fucking hot."

"Well...if it matters, it hurt me to see that. And do that. I felt pathetic."

She was quiet. It hadn't occurred to her that the reckless kink had consequences.

"Hey, I'm really sorry. I didn't think about that. I was just rolling with it."

We rode for a few more minutes.

"You're so lucky they didn't do anything to you. It could have been a lot worse than last time."

"Nobody got frisky with me last time. I made that up...I wanted to make sure you'd come with me. They were actually obedient as hell. I was way less afraid this time."

Another few minutes. Her breasts were still exposed. Hundred dollar bills were sticking out from the tight material. For whatever reason, she smelled like cigarettes, mixed with stale cum. When we passed a streetlight, I could see the dried sheen of the dried gizz across her chest.

"I'm not going back there," she said. "I wanted to try it, to do it while I'm young. But I'd have to be really, really horny to ever go back. I think I'm done with this shit."

More road swept underneath us.

"Then why do it? You're so much better than that."

She sighed.

"To feel alive."

Thinking back to how much I missed my depraved youth, I let her excuse stand. The generation gap...new ways to feel edgy and above the fray. Did I know her logic train? Why she did what she did? No. But it was a mix of power, lust, control, revenge, and rebellion. I left it alone.

She nodded off and fell asleep.

--

I was in my room, basking after a long, long shower. I expected her to go to sleep, but she came to the doorway. I turned on the nightstand lamp to see her standing with wet hair wearing only a towel along her bottom half.

"Plenty more hours 'till anyone gets home."

I nodded, "Yup."

She walked into the room, "See?" she said twirling around, "All that awfulness washed right off. Disease free, baby free. It's my favorite part. I can go to the gutter and come out shining."

I didn't know if the disease part was her being naive, but she was right about the incredible change. She went from a topless, cum-covered slut back to a buoyant, radiant teen in about ten minutes. It seemed unfair. All those men trying to defile her...and they failed.

"I think I'm going to spend the money on a purse. But I don't know if I want to look at it...I'll think of that guy every time. Maybe I'll save it."

"Sarah I...." I said, thinking if I was really done with our insane adventure.

"We're done," she said, "I would prefer to keep going....but I don't think we can. I really don't want to hurt mom and Billy."

"I know, but....you were pregnant. I put you through that. It's a fantasy of mine, but jesus...I'm gonna feel guilty about that the rest of my life."

She swayed a little, "Mmmm, it's an older people thing. Sure we've got Christian girls at school that are up in arms, but you can just manage that stuff. It's a part of life."

More generational friction. I felt horrible thinking of putting a fetus inside her. It felt like a person to me. Then again, so many people nowadays think it's nothing...something's been lost in our culture. Says me, the guy fucked his own...you get the picture.

"I uhm, want to have one more dance with you. I have a new routine."

I propped myself up on my arms, "In your mom's bed?"

She shrugged, "I've always wanted to lay with you afterwards. And I want to....feel like I'm with you. Like she does.".

Strolling, she walked to the iPod alarm clock and plugged it in. I noticed she also had a bottle of baby oil with her.

"It's 'We Can't Stop' by Miley Cyrus. You'll like it."

The towel she wore fell to the floor and she flipped on and dimmed the ceiling lights while I turned off the nightstand lamp. The music began, and she started things off with a slow ass shake, her head tilted toward me, but looking away.

I'll leave the rest up to your imagination. Needless to say, it was glorious. She started out on top of me, rocking her hips in time with the music. The changing beats meant plenty of contorting tummy, her tits hanging as mounds above me. At one point I stood up and held her, still inside her, and we sat faces nearly touching, starting. When it played a third time, I pistoned in and out of her, making her pert breasts shake in time with the heavy bass. She came at least twice in panting, yet fierce orgasms. We fell asleep, spooning.

I woke up to the early morning sun and chirping birds. We had maybe another two hours before my son might return. When I turned, she awoke too, stretching her arms above her head as she awoke.

"Good morning," she said. I cupped her cheek in my hand.

"So," I said, "This is the end."

She snuggled into me, "It has to be this way. But it was a crazy ride."

I ran a finger around her breast, "No sneaking, no flirting. Back to normal, 100%. It's the only way to make sure nobody gets hurt."

She nodded, "I know."

Her hand found my face.

"I'll miss you."

I jostled a bit in the bed, "This version of me."

She sighed. "I waited so long after the second time, because I had feelings."

I nodded, "I did too."

She sighed, "Kink has to end there. It's a hangover. It'll be months before I'm not missing you."

I played with the skin just below her navel.

"Sarah I....I know this started because of my rapey, creepy episode. But...I...when you knew you were pregnant..."

I looked at her and continued.

"Did you ever think to...take another route? I would have helped you."

Her mouth bunched up and she swallowed, "Don't you do that. Don't you do that to me," her eyes welled up the slightest bit, and my heart sank, "Don't you do that."

"I'm sorry baby," I said, kissing her forehead. We laid in the quiet for awhile, breathing together.

"I need it one more time," she muttered, "Just quiet, the two of us."

She climbed up and mounted me. I held the sides of her tummy as she swayed. I could see the tops of her breasts like a silhouette in the dark. I pressed to the hilt, like nature told me to, when we finished. She left, and I began to change the sheets.

It was normalcy. And I felt like I could exhale.

--

The nine months before she went to college were tough times. Not in an insurmountable suffering sort of way, but in a slow, aching way. I never saw her in any state of undress again, not even in a swimsuit. Our conversations were safe speech with her mother always present. When we did talk alone, she sometimes talked about more emotional topics with me, but nothing sexual. I was so relieved to see her recovering. There were no more "flu" days.

mooboo2u
mooboo2u
462 Followers