All Comments on 'Blurring the Lines'

by tbs04

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suggestion

There needs to be an accidental unwarranted meeting between these two which leads to another hookup. I'd love to read about the mental frisson between her rules of engagement and her desire to break them

lonelyhdlonelyhdover 6 years ago
Great

I really liked it. The editing was very good and the one thing I liked about the story was the lack of reference to huge cocks or tits.

This one was very erotic

ZubrikZubrikover 6 years ago
Surprising...

This was quite surprising with a really... smooth flow. I really enjoyed the story. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the Ending!

Even with the outstanding job you did with describing the actual encounter, it's the ending of the story that puts it one notch above most others. With just those few last lines you turned what could have been just another "fuck" story into something that had weight and meaning. The bittersweet good bye she left him showed that she loved him and the fact he never tracked her down shown the he respected her enough not to try and force her to change. Great job!

mdwdirectmdwdirectover 5 years ago
Right in the feels...

True story?

Wow either way.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Great Story, Sad Ending

Being the old romantic that I am, I wished I hadn't read it. Great story, but a sad ending, god knows how bad Adrian felt, but I felt empty, it's not really why I read these stories. There should be an health warning at the beginning, but I gave it 5* because it was fully deserved for the high quality of the writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertbs04@tbs04
I'm just a guy. My stories are mostly true. I embellish a tad for the sake of entertainment.

story TAGS