Blurring the Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time, Kat was writhing all over the bed and she was practically shrieking. No longer was she moving her hips to match my rhythm. She was simply playing with her clit and gripping the sheets while accepting the deep, hard fucking.

"Fuck me....oh...god....FUCK....ME..." was all she could spit out between gasps and groans. The muscle spasms in her stomach and legs started next as the orgasm washed over her body. The pale, freckled skin on her face and chest went flush and her hand reached out and put a death grip on my wrist as I fucked my cock into her quivering pussy as deeply as it would go while we both rode out her body convulsions. One final massive contraction of her pussy pushed my cock out of her completely and she recoiled onto the bed to catch her breath and let the last of the muscle spasms fade away. I let her lay there a moment to recover but I was nowhere near close to being done with her.

I made my way into the bathroom to grab a bottle of lube and a small towel before making my way back to the bedroom. I watched her watch me as I made my way back to the bed. Her eyes were locked onto my hard dick bouncing in front of me, leading me like a divining rod back to her. She noticed what I had in my hands and a devious smile swept across her face.

"I know what you want," she said in a playful, sing song voice. She rolled over onto her knees and presented her gorgeous heart-shaped ass to me. Her slightly swollen pussy was still glistening with her juices and the cute little gem plug sparkled in the sparse light as it poked out from between her cheeks.

I kneeled down beside the bed with my face at the perfect height mere inches from her most intimate areas and went to work on removing the plug. She placed her head on the sheets and looked back at me and I slowly began tugging her plug. My focus went back and forth between watching the tiny muscular ring of her asshole stretch open and the intense look on her face. Her hand reached between her legs again to play with her pussy. At first there a strong resistance, the muscles in her ass not wanting to immediately open and relinquish the plug but after a deep, relaxing breath from Kat, the plug popped out in one smooth motion into my hand and I watched as her tiny ass snapped shut again having given up the toy to me.

I placed the plug on the towel beside her and went to work with my mouth. Kat and I had an agreement. I could have her ass almost any time I wanted, but my tongue always had to precede my cock. It was a small compromise as far as I was concerned considering the huge reward I'd get in return. My tongue flicked over her tight little rosebud and I used two fingers inside her pussy, searching for her g-spot to get her prepared for the ass fucking I was about to give her. She cooperated by continuing to play with her clit and I applied liberal amounts of saliva to her smallest and most delicate of holes. It only took a minute or two of licking her sexy little asshole before she began begging.

"Fuck me. Please. I want your cock now. Fuck my ass."

I've never heard a sexier woman ever make a sexier request. My dick was hard enough to cut glass listening to her plead for me to sodomize her.

I stood up and grabbed the lube, applying ample amounts to both my cock and the tip of my finger which I used to grease up her entrance. I stared at her momentarily to enjoy the sight; she lay face down on the sheets, her flowing red locks splayed all over the bed, her slender back and hips glistening in a light sheen of sweat, her ass in the air, lubed and ready for my cock. I reached for another condom when her hand reached out to grab me.

"Don't. I want to feel you."

I must've looked at her with the dumbest face I've ever made because a smile quickly crossed her face and she let out a playful giggle while my brain tried to find enough blood to function properly and process what she had just said to me. For obvious reasons, this would be the first time she and I would ever have an encounter without using protection and under normal circumstances, my logical mind would've won and I would've put a condom on anyway. However, nothing about this was normal circumstances. From her random text inviting herself over to my house in the middle of the night to her display of vulnerability in my bathroom earlier and the fact that I was trying to make important decisions with a dick that was harder than granite in front of sexual goddess who was asking me to fuck her in the ass, nothing about this was normal.

So, of course, I listened to her and seconds later my bare cock was pushing up against her well-lubed rear entrance. It wasn't the wisest decision I've ever made, but it certainly turned out to be one of my best. The feeling of her soft flesh against the sensitive head of my cock as it slowly crept into the tightly guarded entrance of her ass was amazing. Her breathing was deep and measured as she tried to relax. I was in absolute ecstasy as the vice grip of her ass closed around my cock head. It felt like she trying to choke the life out of my dick and I loved every second of it. It was always slow going at first when I fucked her ass and this time was no different. Once I got the head in, I let her take over. Both of my hands were on her hips and her hand gripped one of my wrists while she slowly worked her hips back towards me. I loved watching her back into me, slowly impaling herself on my cock as she gasped and groaned at the intrusion. My dick looked amazing between the heart-shaped cheeks of her ass and felt even better.

With about half my cock buried in her asshole, I felt her fingers, which were furiously rubbing her clit, glance across my balls. It caught me off guard causing my body to stiffen and my cock to flex and swell reflexively. The sudden movement made her let out a brief yelp and reminded me how sensitive this entire process was for her. I added a bit more lube and she let out one more deep breath and I could suddenly feel the clenching grip of muscles relax enough for me to move again. After another minute of slowly and gently inching my way inside the muscular grasp of her ass, my hips met her ass cheeks and I was fully buried inside her.

Kat inhaled sharply and half-shouted, "Fuck, thats deep!" as I bottomed out between her cheeks. I held still for a few moments and just enjoyed the firm, pulsing grip of her ass. Her shoulders gently rose and fell against the bed while she steadied her breathing and before long she was rocking her entire body back and forth, fucking herself with an inch or two of my cock before pushing her ass back against my hips again. I started to match her rhythm and soon I fucking her ass freely with about half my cock. She felt absolutely amazing. She may have felt more relaxed and easy, but the muscles in her ass still gripped me with the muscular strength of a warm, wet fist. She was wrapped so tightly around me and my cock was so sensitive, I could feel the pulse of her blood flowing through her body on my dick.

Once she had finally opened up enough to accept my full length on each stroke, the filth started pouring from her mouth again.

"Yes, fuck my ass! Make me fucking take it. Pound me like a fucking whore!"

This was why after two plus years, I still kept coming back to Kat for more. She didn't just take a pounding, she demanded one and enjoyed every moment of it.

I impaled her tiny pink asshole with long, deep strokes, bottoming out with each stroke. Her sphincter wrapped tightly around my dick felt a massage every time I pushed inside her. Kat kept talking shit through gritted teeth encouraging me to continue to fuck her harder. I reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair at the base of her head and swatted my other hand across her ass cheek, leaving a red handprint behind.

"Yes, fuck me like you fucking mean it!"

I'm not sure my dick has ever been harder before or since and I reamed her tiny asshole with every inch of it. To show her appreciation for the cock I was giving her, Kat began throwing her ass back at me. Deep, guttural groans came out of her mouth when she got too dick drunk to form words and pretty soon, I could feel the pressure start to build in my balls. I gave her ass another hard smack while I tugged on her hair and let her know I was going to cum in her ass. As usual, she gave the perfect response, practically screaming back at me, "Yes! Fill me up! Cum in my fucking ass!"

And with that, my entire body lurched forward, pushing her body into a prone position on the bed. With a series of short, deep strokes, I fucked her entire body into the mattress while I unleashed a torrent of cum in the tight clutches of her bowels. I pressed my body into hers and bit into the back of her neck as the last drops of cum spurted their way out of my cock.

It took me several moments to regain my composure before I rolled off of Kat and she sucked in air through her teeth one last time as I removed my cock from inside her. We both got up to clean ourselves in the bathroom before falling back into bed together and curling up with each other before drifting off to sleep. It was another barrier we crossed and another first for us that night. We had "slept" together numerous times, shared the same bed on a regular basis, but we had never before actually fallen asleep with each other.

——————————

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. I looked at my dresser and the little black dress was gone. The open toed high heels were nowhere to be found. The only thing out of place in my room was an envelope sitting on the bedside stand. I picked it up and looked inside to find s stack of $100 bills and a piece of paper. The piece of paper was a handwritten note from Kat explaining that last night was the final time we would be seeing each other. She had gone out for a drink to work up the courage to come see me one last time. The letter detailed how she had always wanted to maintain a professional relationship with her clients and that her emotions had led her to be unable to continue viewing me simply as a client and treating me with the requisite amount of professionalism. The money was reimbursement for our previous meeting which she had sworn to herself she wasn't going to take since she had already made up her mind to stop seeing me. Her phone number and email were both going to change and she asked that I respect her wishes not to contact her anymore. She had finally let her guard down in front of me and crossed several lines of professionalism as a way of getting a taste of the intimacy that she rarely was allowed in her line of work.

And that was the final time I ever saw Kat.

12