Blushing Denial

Story Info
Nico tries an anorgasmic drug with his android husband.
3.6k words
4.8
12.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ash_rigby
ash_rigby
309 Followers

Note: The characters depicted in this story are both consenting adults. Nico is 29 and Fox is modeled after an adult and has the mentality of one.

~*~

It was such an unassuming thing. At least, this was Nico's opinion of the vial he was holding. The bottle was small, minimally labeled via a black sticker with golden letters, and full of a liquid that looked not unlike a shimmery pink liqueur. From far away on a shelf it may have looked just like that--if only a sample size. But that little vial held so much more power.

Aptly named Blushing Denial, the liquid inside was an anorgasmic drug. It supposedly had the ability to stop a person from cumming during sex for a prolonged period. They could be pleasured almost to the edge, but then the drug would keep them there. That was until it wore off and allowed them to cum; which usually wouldn't happen for least an hour. A full hour of being tortuously held at that near-peak, release so close but physically impossible no matter how much the user was stroked or fucked.

Reviews raved about the mind-blowing orgasms that people had experienced through its use and Nico was more than a little intrigued. His husband had lightly teased him in the past over his wariness in bringing odder things into their sex life. So the android was rightly surprised when he jumped so readily at the idea of such an intense experience.

The truth of the matter was quite simple. Nico wasn't the kind of man who could cum more than once; not that it made him a special case, but it did impose a bit of a cap on his husband. Fox, being an android, didn't have to worry about such limits. His body could maintain an erection for as long as desired so he could theoretically go for several hours straight without losing an inch of vigor.

Nico had talked to Fox about this before, worried that his performance was comparatively dull. He was lovingly assured that the android had no issue going by his human limitations. Fox happened to take great satisfaction in building his husband up to that single release, drawing out his pleasure for as long as possible so that he trembled with it every time. It was beautiful to watch, he told Nico; much more exquisite and meaningful than hours of recurrent orgasms could ever be.

The adoring, erotically charged sentiment had eased Nico's concern and ignited that particular night's passion. However, he still wanted to try matching even a fraction of Fox's endurance. The drug he was holding was going to make that happen. He slowly turned the vial in his hand, watching the shimmering swirls stirred up by the movement.

"Are you still certain about this?" Fox asked, pulling Nico's attention to him.

They were laying naked together in their bed, facing one another and mere inches apart. The two had stripped each other moments earlier. They almost forgot about the drug entirely in the heated press of their bare bodies. Fox was smooth as always under Nico's hands; dark purple and magenta plasteel panels, black connectors, various LED points glowing a vibrant amber.

The android was also currently wearing one of Nico's favourite attachments. It was a slightly larger than average cock (by android standards as they tended to be taller than the average human) in a simple black. The underside of the shaft was lined with prominent ridges and the tip was a rounded point. A single, small, blue point of light shone at the tip where the slit was.

Nico looked up at his husband's face. Golden eyes stared back from a rounded and otherwise dark screen, regarding him with sincerity. In answer to Fox's question, Nico uncorked the vial and downed the contents in one go. He barely restrained making a face. The drug had a medicinal bite to it mixed with a sort of chalky strawberry flavoring that attempted and failed to cover it up.

Fox chuckled. "No reservations then."

"Nope," Nico said. He licked his teeth, trying to dispel the unpleasant taste.

"Very well," Fox said. He reached over the small space between them with a gentle hand to run his fingers over the hair behind Nico's ear. "But you will tell me if it is too overwhelming, correct? I do not wish to harm you in any way."

"You'd never hurt me. We both know that."

"But you will tell me?"

Nico smiled at the imploring but soft tone. "Yeah."

Fox's hands went to Nico's hips, urging him forward until their bodies were flush.

"I only ask because I may lose myself," he said, desire oozing into his tone like hot magma. He caressed Nico's side, raising goosebumps over the human's skin. "I admit that what this drug promises excites me greatly."

Fox didn't have to treat it as an admission; Nico knew how he felt. He was already hungering for it. The build-up to that sweet prolonged denial, feeling the near-ecstatic pleasure pulsing through him until he couldn't stand it anymore. Until he would give anything just to cum. Begging, breathless, needy. Nico fidgeted, his thighs rubbing together.

"Me too," he said. He lowered his voice then, his hand straying towards Fox's already erect cock. The android's self-lubricating response kicked in as his fingers traced the sides of the ridges. Warm, slick fluid flowed from the tip and Nico grinned at how easy it was to trigger that reaction. "I trust you, Fox. I'm ready. It...it's everything I want from you right now."

Fox trembled lightly under Nico's touch. "On your back, then. Let me look after you."

Nico did as asked and rolled over. After a moment, he felt Fox's arm slide under his back as the android was quick to ensure that they weren't apart for long. His husband's much taller bulk was, as always, a comfortingly sturdy presence. He released a slow breath, relaxing into the hold.

Fox had a bottle of lube in his hand and he popped it open. The liquid was cool as he dribbled a liberal amount onto Nico's half-hard cock, which he took into his large hand moments later. Slow and meticulous, he stroked the slick flesh, thumbing the head.

A quiet gasp escaped Nico. Heat pooled towards his groin as the first stirrings of pleasure swiftly arose in his body. His heartbeat quickened and he felt himself growing harder, his shaft stiffening under Fox's attentive touch.

"Ever the responsive one," Fox marveled lowly. "I love how hard you become after a few simple strokes."

Warmth crawled up Nico's chest to his cheeks. He was already rock-solid in Fox's grip. There was no helping it; he had always been quite sensitive and the secondary pleasure-heightening effect of the drug made him feel more so. If it weren't coursing through him, then he might have grown concerned about cumming too soon.

"F-feels good," he said, unable to think of anything better in response. Arousal had a way of turning his tongue simple. He moaned on a particularly good stroke, feeling fluid seeping out the tip of his cock.

Fox gave a short, amused hum. "I should hope so. Or else you have some very opposite reactions to what you like."

Nico chuckled, cut off by a stuttering breath as Fox started to pump a little faster. He gave in to the instinct to rock his hips gently upwards to meet the android's fist with its every downward caress. The large hand engulfing his shaft was a warm, tight space. Perfect to thrust into. His throat worked around his increasing noises of pleasure. Fox teased his leaking slit before all too suddenly stopping altogether.

Breathing hard, Nico watched Fox reach for the lube bottle once more. It was held out to him and he took it knowingly. He squeezed some out into his husband's hand before adding more to the slick coating his cock. His flushed arousal strained where it lay on his stomach and he was quick to take up Fox's job. He was hot against his palm; an incessant, excited pulse beating along his length.

As Nico stroked himself, he felt one of Fox's fingers at his hole. It circled the ring of muscle, trailing lube and making it twitch.

"May I?" Fox asked.

"Please," Nico breathed.

A single but thick digit slowly pushed its way inside Nico. He squeezed involuntarily around it and whimpered, pausing in his stroking. Fox stilled as well. The android's other hand, continuing to hold him from behind, caressed his side soothingly.

"It's all right. Relax," Fox said, his tone quiet and exceedingly gentle. "Take a moment."

Nico breathed, focusing on letting his body adjust. Sweat glistened over his chest and ran down his jaw from his hairline. The finger inside him didn't move as he slowly loosened up around it.

"I'm okay," he said finally, need quickly rising in him at the feeling of being penetrated.

Fox traced another line over Nico's ribs. "Do you want to keep going?"

"Mhm," Nico hummed with a slight nod of his head.

Carefully, Fox inserted the rest of his finger. He started a slow thrust as Nico took him without further issue. It wasn't long before he focused his attention on his husband's prostate, rubbing the sensitive spot with machine precision and skill. Nico all but jolted at the first touch against it. He cried out and gripped his cock once more.

Nico fought the urge to stroke himself faster. He wanted to be sure that it was Fox's dick that brought him to the edge. So that the android would be fucking him from when the drug's effect took hold to the moment it ended. But that was getting more difficult the longer Fox spent masterfully probing his ass. A second finger joined in and he moaned at the pleasurable stretch.

Fox worked him open tirelessly, murmuring praises as his fingers flexed, twisted, and pushed inside a fluttering heat. Though the android seemed composed, Nico could see his cock pulsing, leaking lubricant from the head and between the soft panels that made up the shaft's pliant, ridged segments. It was the only clear sign of how worked up this was making him.

The sight of it added fuel to Nico's already overflowing desire. Panting and moaning, he teased his sensitive head. Precum oozed from him and dripped in a shimmering line down to his stomach. He felt hot, pleasure throbbing through every inch of his cock and deep inside of him with every dig against his prostate.

"Th-three," he choked out.

"Hm?"

"Three fingers...put in the third," Nico begged. More. He wanted more.

Fox nodded and obeyed silently. The slow addition of his third finger sent a rush to Nico's head. He felt the arm beneath him shift, the forearm hooking up at his side. Fox's hand found his chest and lightly squeezed before the deft fingers began teasing his nipple.

Nico shuddered a gasp as his husband pumped into him faster. His head lolled to the side and he found golden lights boring into him as he caught and held Fox's gaze.

"Do you know how beautiful you are like this?" the android inquired lowly, his eyes glowing bright with excitement. "You belong under my hands."

"Fox," Nico gasped, adoration and embarrassment warring briefly in his mind before being lost in the heated swirl of ecstasy.

"You belong in my arms...trembling as I touch you," Fox continued. "Until you cannot bear to not have me inside you a second longer."

Nico moaned, quivering around Fox's fingers. His hips and legs shook with every plunge and pull. He had to stop stroking himself. It was too much too soon. After one last pump, he reluctantly took his hand off of his cock, leaving it to jolt and drool on his stomach. He laid there in Fox's hold, all but writhing as his ass was relentlessly teased.

A loud, desperate keen finally broke free from him almost against his will. It was wordless, but the android understood its meaning instantly. The deeply probing fingers left Nico's twitching hole. He slumped in their absence, shivering as pleasure continued to hum through his body. Fox gently guided him onto his side and positioned himself behind him.

"Perhaps you are ready for something bigger?" he purred. His hard dick was pressing into Nico's backside and he started grinding against pliant, slick flesh. "Is that what such a pretty noise was for? Begging for this?"

Fox knew that. He damn well knew it, but he wanted to hear it. Nico swallowed hard and took a breath.

"Yeah," he said, his voice much steadier than he felt. "That's it. Fox...Fox, please fuck me."

Not keen on teasing any further, the android gripped his cock and lined up with Nico's hole. They both groaned as he slowly sheathed himself in a loosened but gripping warmth. He paused, pulsing in the confines of Nico's walls for only a few moments. His hand hooked under one of his husband's knees, lifting his leg and beginning to thrust.

The stretch of his dick was heavenly; an almost dizzying thickness. Nico could practically feel his prostate throbbing with each pass of the ridged attachment. Lubricant leaked from the shaft and quickly slicked up his passage. He moaned as pleasure began to claim him once more, spreading its heat to his every inch.

With Fox inside him, Nico had no reason to try and stave off that coveted peak. His cock twitched, needy for the attention it had been denied. He started jerking it once more. A gasp was punched from him at the first touch of his hand and he couldn't hold back from stroking at a quick, desperate pace. His hole squeezed and fluttered, drawing a moan from Fox who ground into him that much harder.

"Nico," Fox said, his low tone sending a pleasurable shiver up Nico's back. "You always feel so marvelous around me."

Nico whimpered, his body being rocked with Fox's thrusts. His ass hugged the android's cock in a hopelessly aroused clutch. All parts of him went wild for the full feeling of its bulk. It pounded and leaked inside of him, the stuttering press of its ridges sending pulses of ecstasy right to the tip of his dick.

He thought that it couldn't get any better. That was until Fox let out a barely perceptible, devious chuckle before activating the attachment's vibration feature. Nico saw stars, his mouth opening on what could have been a wail if the shock of pleasure had not momentarily left him dumbstruck. His hand started flying over his cock. A shaky moan which turned into near-constant cries shook itself from his numbed throat.

Fox started to thrust faster and that was it; Nico was close. So close that he thought the drug wasn't working. Maybe he had misread something. What felt like a rapidly impending orgasm was boiling in his groin. He clenched on Fox's cock, practically choked his own, and held on for dear life. It was happening. He was going to cum. He was...stuck.

Nico felt like his body had reached a limit but had forgotten how to release the surging build-up entirely. Panting, he registered the pure bliss of this feeling. It was that glorious second right before cumming; ignited nerves, pulsing flesh, a racing heart. But the sensation didn't subside, not letting up even a little. A full-body shake took him as he groaned and rode the relentless waves.

It wasn't long after the drug took effect that Fox was cumming. He stilled deep inside Nico, moaning as a flood of hot lubricant pumped out of him. His frame trembled and his hips resumed a slow thrust as he came down, eager to keep going. But he paused as he caught the frenzied state of his partner.

"Nico, are you all right?"

"I c-can't cum," Nico whined, still furiously stroking his cock. "I really can't cum."

Fox stopped the vibration and pulled out a little. "Do you need to stop? You look over--."

"No! Please. It's so good." Nico shuddered, his eyes rolling. "Ah! Shit! Just cum all you want, Fox. I want it. I need it!"

Fox made a strange sound that could have been a circuit blowing, but he said nothing more as he resumed his fucking. Time became a blur of pleasure as Nico was pliantly positioned; always with gentle handling contrary to the desperate way Fox chased multiple orgasms.

The android's hips were tireless. "I've never...I've never had this many--ah!" Abundant, slick fluid claimed Nico's passage a sixth time. "My body feels alight. It is...it is...ahh."

Intoxicating, Nico's mind supplied. He cried out and took every thrust. The drug had him caught, denying him for longer and longer. It made his whole body extremely sensitive. Fox's hands gripping just about anywhere felt as good as a stroke of his cock. Even every beat of his heart brought him pleasure. He listened to its berserk thumping as he was briefly placed face-down, his head turned to the side so that he could breathe and praise with unabashed moans.

Eventually, Fox laid Nico out on top of him, back-to-chest with his hands under his husband's knees to bend his legs towards his torso. He fucked up into him, bouncing them both intensely. The vibration of the attachment returned then, alternating on and off at Fox's will. There wasn't a fraction less power behind those thrusts. Every single one continued to hit deep and hard, each plunge accompanied by the android's beautiful pleasured noises.

Nico was acutely aware of every heavy, aching throb of his dick. He was awash in heat, a turbulent and thrilling pressure building inside him. It was like he was stoppered in a way; the drug acting like a sadistic, powerful cork keeping his release from slipping free. But the bottle, his body, was shaking against the force. He wanted to burst. To shatter completely. Cum, cum, cum. He needed to cum.

He heard a familiar sound then; the one which usually occurred when Fox scanned something.

"The drug will wear off soon," the android reported, his voice unsteady and adorably glitching here and there in his pleasure. "I know it down to the second."

"C-count," was all Nico could say before dissolving into further moans. He thought that maybe Fox didn't understand what he meant until about a minute later when he started counting him down.

"Five."

Nico gasped. He could feel the drug wearing off. Less like a gentle fade and more like a floodgate deep inside of him beginning to crumble from an unbearable strain.

"Four."

His hand went to his cock once more and it was like an electrical shock. The fevered, straining flesh frantically pulsed under his touch. Anticipation for release hummed through every inch as the tip began to weep more profusely. He moaned loudly, his stroking erratic but perfect.

"Three."

Precum was flowing out of Nico in rivulets, pooling on his stomach and running down his sides. Fox's copious lubricant spurted and dripped out around the android's wildly thrusting cock. The sound was filthy. Everything was so fucking wet.

"Two."

Nico's balls shot up, quivering against his shaft. The raging heat devouring his dick peaked. Even the final second felt tortuously stretched. If it had been any longer, he might have been tempted to die just to cum. He nearly cried as he felt thick seed boiling up through him.

"One."

It was an all-consuming carnal symphony. An explosive ecstasy that nearly made Nico black out. Tears blurred his vision as he wailed and arched. Cum shot from his jolting cock, painting streaks across his heaving chest. Even after he spent himself, his orgasm held firm. Every pleasure center of his body felt like it was throbbing. His hole tightened and loosened in rapid succession around Fox's cock. Through the haze, he felt the android cum inside him for the last time--a thirteenth time--while burying the attachment deep.

The two of them were speechless for a long moment when it all ended. Nico tried to catch his evasive breath while Fox possibly fought off an emergency reboot. He turned over as his legs were released, laying his head on his husband's chest and feeling strong arms wrapping around him.

Nico felt oddly fragile as if his seams had been loosened, but Fox was pulling them together again with his loving touch. A gentle hand ran up and down his spine as his body stopped shivering and the last traces of his ecstatic tears abated. Fully calmed, he melted into the embrace.

"Are you with me, Nico?" Fox asked, breaking the silence.

ash_rigby
ash_rigby
309 Followers
12