Blushing Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost," Nico said, a blanket of exhaustion descending onto him to try and cover the post-orgasmic buzz lingering in his flesh.

"Did you like that? Or was it too much?"

"So when can we order a whole case of that stuff?"

Fox chuckled. "Well, there is my answer."

"You bet," Nico said. He minutely grimaced, hyper-aware of the mess clinging to his skin and leaking out of him. "I do feel a little gross though."

"Perhaps a bit of clean-up is in order," Fox said.

"Mhm," Nico hummed, definitely making no move to get up.

"Nico?"

"Hm?"

"I will remind you that I do not have a hose attachment."

"Bathroom. Right...in a second. Probably couldn't walk yet anyway."

"No need," Fox said. "You were very good for me, so I will not dare to let you lift a finger tonight. I will carry you and treat you to a warm bath." His hand slid down to Nico's ass as his voice took on a sultry tease. "Make sure everywhere is cleaned."

Nico groaned, his spent cock twitching. "Keep talking like that and we're gonna have problems...wouldn't want to make me have to call into work tomorrow on account of weak knees."

"Oh, I would not dream of it, love."

End.

12