Bluto's Tale

Story Info
Olive Oyl has the best of intentions, but poor execution.
4.6k words
3.93
2.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olive Oyl was trying to be patient but she was nearly out of time. Popeye had been out at sea for a couple of months now but was due to be back in just a few days, and she had hoped to have a couple of surprises for him when he returned. While it was well known that Olive was the prettiest girl in the county, it was far less well known that she may have been the cleverest, despite living a humble life working at a hatchery in a small fishing village. You see, she had been schooled in medicine and the sciences by her Father and Mother, a Doctor and Chemist, respectively, and she had always got top marks, and she had plenty of time while Popeye was away to read and experiment.

She expected her surprises would please even the often grumpy sailor, though he rarely seemed to appreciate anything she did for him, and she knew quite well her motivations weren't entirely unselfish, particularly the first one. She had been working with a number of herbs and natural catalysts in an effort to improve her rather bland figure, since while she was relatively tall for a woman and most agreed she had the most beautiful face they had ever seen, nary could be found a curve or pleasant lump anywhere on her body. Basically, she was flat as a board in front and back, and was jealous of other women that had more impressive assets.

Luckily, she had found a mixture that finally worked a couple of weeks back, and it gradually produced remarkable results. She had gone from nearly nothing to a full pair of C-cup breasts in just three weeks, and her formerly lacking derriere had swelled enough that she had already had to take out her pants and shorts two full sizes to accommodate it. Not quite luscious proportions just yet, but not bad, and they stood out even more on her otherwise very slender frame.

The second part of her surprise was a bit more complicated, and maybe had a bit more selfish desire than she would willingly admit. Not that she would ever say it aloud, but she had always found Bluto very attractive, partly because of his bad boy charm, but mostly because he had a great body, sturdy and muscular and toned, built like a professional swimmer. This was also a big part of her attraction to Popeye, at least when he ate his family's unique spinach blend, which made his muscles swell greatly, until he was bigger than Bluto, despite his diminutive frame, and as strong as an ox. She had been looking to harness the power of his family's strange spinach to enhance his muscles even more, and to make the effects permanent.

Another part of it was something very few people knew about Popeye. Folk often wondered aloud why she stayed with the grumpy and largely unimpressive pipsqueak, whose only unique trait was that he could became a muscle-bound world-class brawler every time he ate a can of his homegrown spinach.

As it turns out, while he was relatively small compared to most men, he wasn't small where it counts, with a cock just over 9" long and as thick as a summer sausage, likely the biggest cock in the county, and with excellent staying power, rarely going for less than an hour. Even better, his seemingly magical spinach affected him there, as well, causing him to grow to a full 12" and nearly as wide as her wrist, and he was usually rock-hard for hours after. By contrast, despite his bluster and constant womanizing, Bluto was known to have a very uninspiring prick, average all around, and he rarely made it past 10 minutes per session or more than once in a day.

In any case, it had occurred to Olive that Popeye's spinach was the obvious trigger for his impressive---if temporary---muscle growth, so that's where she started her research. Also, she considered that his family's long-term exposure to their magical leaves may have led to his large cock, which based on his rare sharing about his father and grandfather was the largest yet among his family, growing larger with each generation. Popeye was very protective of his family's mysterious plant, but Olive managed to find a couple of cans he'd hidden in the basement, and she began her experiments in earnest.

She was only able to work on her project when Popeye was out of town, so it had taken most of a year to discover a way to properly concentrate the essence of the powerful plant, but she had finally found a way, and the concoction was finishing up brewing. Olive knew Popeye would never willingly drink the smelly fermented mixture, especially if she told him how she created it, so she blended it with a stout ale that all of the men in the village seemed to like, particularly Popeye, and it became almost undetectable. She figured one full mug would likely get the job done, but she brewed an entire jug just in case.

She was becoming impatient with the anticipation of finally completing her work, feeling the butterflies of anticipation, and decided to head to the town market to pick up fresh vegetables for dinner. She grabbed a basket off the kitchen table and slipped out the door, in a hurry and distracted, forgetting to close the door behind her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Olive was gone just over an hour, and she cocked her head in surprise as she approached the cottage, seeing the door half-way open. She stepped through and plopped her basket down on the chair nearest the door, turning to close it, when she heard a sound behind her. She glanced over her shoulder and saw Bluto sitting at the kitchen table, his feet up, jug in hand. He let out a deep burp, long and loud, as is custom among the fishermen when they finish their drinks.

Olive turned, angry and shocked, but Bluto cut in before she could scold him.

"I knew you were a beauty, but I didn't know you could brew such a fine ale. It's much like the stout on the wharf."

Olive gave him a less-than-pleased smile. "You big ox. That wasn't meant for you! And don't think you can charm your way out of this one..."

Just then Bluto's stomach rumbled loudly, and he had a strange look on his face. He dropped the jug and it shattered on the floor, and he slowly stood up from his chair, one hand on his flat belly, the other rubbing at his neck, looking a little woozy.

"Oh no..." Olive said, a mixture of anger and concern in her voice.

Bluto wobbled drunkenly around the edge of the table, and then stumbled to his knees, groaning and shaking, and then to all fours, his head hanging down as his distress grew. Suddenly his clothes seemed to shrink, getting tighter and tighter, and Olive's expression turned curious, if a bit wary. The fabric molded to his muscles, stretching until small tears began to appear in places, first at his biceps and chest, then at the seams of his pants, and then everywhere. They spread like wildfire, more and more of his flesh showing, until the fabric began to split, and finally tore as his bulging muscles burst through. Olive let out a surprised gasp, but found she couldn't look away, hypnotized by his still swelling frame.

He was nearly naked now, his clothes in tatters, his muscles growing larger and larger as Olive looked on in silence, a dreamy expression on her face. Finally, he shook his head a few times, looking steadier, and slowly rose to his feet. Olive immediately noticed how BIG he was, easily half-a-foot taller, and much broader, and---to her delight---covered in huge muscles. Bluto had exceeded all of her expectations for her formula, and she was truly astonished.

He looked at his absurdly big and powerful muscles with nearly as much awe as Olive, flexing his giant biceps and thick pecs just to admire them, which drew another gasp from Olive as she shuddered with desire. When Popeye ate his mighty spinach, his muscles swelled to a size that would make a powerlifter proud, but that was nothing compared to what Bluto had become. His biceps were the size of coconuts, and his thick beefy pecs stuck out a solid 6" from his ribcage. His abs were dense and flawlessly sculpted, harder than stone, and even from the front his huge lats looked like some kind of meaty wings.

Olive's eyes drifted over Bluto as he surveyed himself, creeping toward his ungodly tree-trunk legs, and then she slammed on the brakes. Hanging between his legs was the most magnificent thing she'd ever seen, swaying slightly as he shifted to revel in his new body, and Olive shuddered again, wetter than she could remember, tiny orgasms sending tingles through her legs and tummy.

His enormous cock was easily a foot-and-a-half long, swinging below his knees, a fleshy beige- purple from root to tip, and covered in thick veins. It was as big around as a wine bottle, seeming to pulse with its own heartbeat, and Olive could swear she could feel it radiating heat even from where she was standing. His huge balls were like fleshy grapefruits dangling from the root of his incredible manhood, overflowing with an endless ocean of potent cum, keeping him permanently ready for action. Bluto finally broke from his own amazement at his new form to see Olive Oyl staring at his massive member, completely awestruck, nearly panting with desire.

Bluto grabbed his titanic cock with both meaty paws and slowly stroked it, smiling as he watched Olive follow every movement almost hypnotically, rubbing herself as her hands moved on autopilot, all rational thought washed away by Bluto's mind blowing masculinity. Popeye could always sweep her off her feet when he hulked up from his spinach, but this was far beyond that. That was like comparing a Guppy to a Whale. Olive was completely overwhelmed by Bluto's manliness, mindless in her desire, and the worst part was, he was in complete control.

Bluto closed his eyes and continued running his hands along his shaft, reveling in the sheer mass of it, heavy and thick and ridiculously long. He stroked it a few times, then let one hand wander to his giant balls, and they felt big, huge really, and full of a potency he had never imagined. He had never been a great lover before---yet another thing the pipsqueak was better at than him---but now he knew, without a shadow of a doubt, he had the biggest, strongest cock in the world, and no woman could handle him ever again.

He opened his eyes, a wicked smile on his face, and he slowly sauntered over to Olive, making sure to flex his huge arms several times, and shifting his hips to keep his enormous dick swaying as he walked. Olive nearly fainted, shuddering repeatedly, her dripping wet pussy hungry for him, her body paralyzed by overwhelming desire. He stopped as his semi-stiff jackhammer almost poked her in the stomach, and he touched her beautiful face with his hand, and her eyes briefly rolled back at the joy of it.

Bluto grabbed both of her hands and placed them on his extra long shaft, one on each side, and her fingers barely overlapped around his outrageous girth. She looked down at them and back at his handsome, grinning face, and had a look of wonder and awe, like someone had just given her the greatest gift ever. She squeezed him, gently at first, and then harder, amazed at the impressive weight of his manhood, and how remarkably stiff he was. He was easily as hard as the hardest Popeye had ever been, and so much bigger as to make the comparison almost laughable. Bluto was beyond the most masculine of her fantasies, even beyond what she thought her new Popeye could be, and she simply could not process him.

"I guess this was supposed to be for the pipsqueak, hunh," he said, indicating his unbelievable body. His voice was so deep and strong that it made Olive vibrate from head to toe. "For once, looks like things went MY way." He paused for a long moment, looking down at the floor.

"You know, I always made excuses, but deep down, I knew it. Popeye always got the girl I wanted because he was just more man than me, at least when it counted. In a fight. In the sack. He was bigger and badder," Bluto said, frustration on his face. He flexed his bulging biceps a couple of times, and glanced down at his enormous cock, and smiled. "Past tense. You're done with the pipsqueak now."

Olive nodded absently, her eyes gliding over his jaw-dropping physique once again, settling on his giant dick. Leaving the door open may have been the best mistake she ever made.

Bluto tore her dress off like it was tissue paper, guiding her to the kitchen table, where he promptly removed her bra and underwear, as well, and paused. "My, my. I see you've been doing some work on yourself, too. I love it." Olive beamed, and sat back on the table, spreading her legs wide.

"That a girl," he said, pulling her to him as he stepped forward, grabbing her mouth with his, his massive schlong pressed between them. She was on fire, and her passionate kiss could have turned the Sahara to glass. His huge balls bobbed as his cock twitched with desire, and he grunted into the kiss, and Olive was practically trying to crawl into his mouth. He squeezed one of her surprisingly nice breasts with one hand, and absently batted aside the chair beside them, accidentally crushing it to splinters almost effortlessly.

They both laughed briefly, and then Bluto gently pushed Olive to lay back on the table. He pressed his huge cock down against her taut belly, making sure she felt the absurd size of it, the weight of it, his great big balls laying against her pussy and ass. Her whole body was tingling when he drew his beast across her clit like a bowstring, and orgasms exploded through her legs and stomach. He paused for a long moment as she came a little, and then began rubbing his oversized cock-head against her clit and slit, and she came some more.

Bluto smiled as he continued to rub himself against her cunt, watching her grip the table to steady herself as she had one orgasm after another. Finally, he stopped rubbing her and simply pushed his titanic manhood in, and Olive bucked and gasped as she came yet again, harder this time, her wetness lubing his progress. He reached her limit with over two-thirds of himself inside her, stretching her wide and deep despite her previous encounters with Popeye's spinach enhanced cock. Bluto smiled thinking that Popeye must have had a pretty impressive cock to stretch her so much, and yet she still felt snug around his meat. His smile turned wicked thinking what his massive dick would do to her.

He pulled back and then slowly thrust forward, careful not to injure Olive, but still working to push deeper. She moaned long and loud, shuddering some more, and Bluto was struck by how incredible she looked. Her face was stunning, as beautiful as ever as it morphed from one mask of pleasure to another, and he was still amazed by her newly enhanced breasts, especially contrasted with her tiny waist. He grunted and grabbed her hips and started pumping with gusto, and her moaning became almost constant.

It took only a couple of minutes of his steady pumping for Olive to cum again, his ridiculously long shaft rapidly being coated in her juices. He picked up the pace, enjoying her tightness without his usual worry about cumming too soon, and he continued to push deeper, stretching her more and more. Suddenly she bucked up and down, shaking and gasping, and Bluto could feel her cum wash over his cock for nearly half a minute, covering it more with each thrust, her pleasure steadily growing.

Seeing her hot, sweaty body and gorgeous face was making him harder and harder, and his thrusts came faster and stronger, punching deep inside her. She began a low howl that slowly built, gripping the table with all her strength as she came and came, until she lost all control, her body spasming like she was having a seizure, her eyes wide open as she came her brains out all over Bluto's huge dick. He paused his thrusts to let her recover, and she came nonstop for several minutes, punctuating her continuing orgasms with shudders and gasps.

Bluto rubbed his big hands from her small waist to her full breasts, and she moaned with desire. "More," she said weakly. "More, please."

Bluto pushed his giant penis as far in as she could take, and she gasped yet again. "Did Popeye ever do that to you," he asked, already knowing the answer. He wiggled his hips a little side to side, and she moaned and came some more. She shook her head, 'No', and made eye contact as she smiled tiredly back at him.

Bluto closed his eyes and started thrusting again, picking right back up where he'd left off, still pushing even deeper inside her. At last, he felt his pelvis meet hers, his big balls slapping against her surprisingly nice ass, and he opened his eyes just as she came yet again, her whole body vibrating, cum pouring all over his balls and thighs. He grunted and started thumping her even harder, and Olive began another howl, but louder this time, her body shaking constantly, cumming like never before, helpless as Bluto pounded away. Her cum was literally pouring down his mighty shaft and oversized nuts nonstop, but he gave no quarter this time, pumping and pumping and pumping until she finally blacked out from the pleasure.

He finally stopped and watched her breathe, soft moans slipping out even as she struggled to regain consciousness. He kept his manhood deep inside her as she recovered, letting her continue to pour even more cum onto it, loving the feel of it. He had never had anything like this from another woman, no less the girl of his dreams, so he was truly savoring it. After a few minutes she opened her pretty eyes dazedly and struggled to try to sit up on her elbows. Bluto finally pulled his enormous schlong out of her, which made her crumple back onto the table, and he chuckled, squeezing her ass as he felt another twinge in his cock.

He helped her back to her elbows, an exhausted and blissful smile on her face, and the thermonuclear passion returned to her eyes quickly as they crept over his huge muscles. She sat up as best she could and ran her hands over his incredible biceps and thick pecs, his giant cock resting between her breasts almost to her neck, and he felt a powerful twinge again as his desire arose once more. She grabbed his shaft with both hands and began sucking his great big cock-head, barely able to fit the whole thing in her mouth. Her effort was impressive, and Bluto was very pleased, particularly when she started rubbing his big balls with one hand.

Bluto groaned his pleasure, and then pulled out of her mouth and guided her to her knees on the floor in front of him. He stuck his cock back in her lovely mouth, and she began sucking and licking with zeal, working his balls with both hands. He shifted his hips slightly and pushed his cock deeper, roughly another 6", and she kept sucking him as best she could. Olive pulled him out briefly to catch her breath, something Bluto was never big enough to consider before, and then got right back to it.

He loved this new kind of head, feeling his massive dick deep down her throat, and started gradually pushing himself further and further, grabbing her shoulder and the back of her head to thrust deeper. Bluto couldn't tell if Olive was humming to please him, or to protest, and he didn't care because it felt so good. Finally, his big balls were resting on her chin, and the combination of her humming and rubbing his balls caused a mighty spasm at the base of his cock which shot up his long shaft like a rocket, making him shudder. Suddenly, he felt an incredible pressure in his huge balls and then his cock unloaded, blasting cum down Olive's throat and into her stomach. His mighty nuts emptied for at least ten seconds, and he let out a long grunt to show his pleasure, finally stepping back as it finished to let Olive breathe again.

Olive gasped for air for a solid minute, and Bluto was content to watch her, his cock still stiff but feeling a deeper satisfaction than he'd ever known. When she could breath again, she laughed hoarsely, and stroked his fantastic cock again in admiration. She had never seen anything like it. Not only had he dumped a bowl-full of cum into her stomach, far more than anyone she'd ever seen, easily twice as much as the most Popeye had ever managed, but he was still stiff, and getting harder by the second.

12