Bluto's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bluto's balls ached for more, and he helped Olive to her feet and over to her humble couch, where he promptly bent her over, sliding his massive cock into her again with a manly grunt. She moaned and and came almost instantly, but Bluto was on a mission, even more locked in than before, and he began punishing her pussy with long and powerful hammer strokes. His giant dick was throbbing for more and more of her, as much as he could have, and his thighs made a steady Clap-Clap-Clap sound as they slapped against her ass. For her part, Olive was rapidly becoming incoherent, her voice fading to grunts and animal noises as she once again came nonstop, Bluto's massive beast filling her up and stretching her beyond belief.

He thumped away, plowing her like no one had ever been plowed in the history of the world, running her pussy one stroke at a time. He grunted his pride as her cum flowed like a river, his pounding relentless, and he asked aloud, "Who owns this pussy?"

Olive's response was barely a whisper, coming in short gasps, her body rippling like a wave each time his hips slammed against her.

Bluto's powerful strokes came harder and faster, rag-dolling her nearly limp body, her cum flowing harder and harder, pouring off his massive cock and balls into a puddle on the floor. "Who does this pussy belong to?" he said, a little more fire in his voice.

She struggled to lift her face off the cushion, turning her head just enough to quickly and softly say, "you."

"What was that?" he said, driving his cock yet deeper, and shifting his hips to wiggle his monster inside her womb. Olive wriggled like a fish on a hook, letting out a long groan as another surge of cum poured down his cock.

"dear god...can't stop cumming...your pussy," she said, just a little bit louder.

Bluto grinned, but he was not satisfied. He grabbed both her hands and pulled her arms behind her back and to him, impaling her on his giant dick. He then hooked his legs around hers, taking her feet from her, her head sliding down to the seat cushion as she moaned helplessly. She was suspended in the air, held up by only her arms and his enormous manhood, and he began making small but powerful thrusts with his hips to both drive his cock even deeper and to move it around inside her. Olive let out a long cry of utter ecstasy, a virtual explosion of sparks flooding through her body as she was overwhelmed by a tidal wave of pleasure, cum pouring out of her like a broken pipe.

Finally, he started shaking his hips around, and Olive shouted, "Yes! Oh god YEEESSSS! Uunnnhhh....It's YOUR pussy...all yours...Yes...YEEESSS!..." Her voice trailed off as she once once again passed out.

Bluto pulled his humongous jackhammer out of Olive, but didn't wait for her to come around this time to finish up. His shaft was still slick with her cum, so he wasted no time and pushed the tip of his beast between her lovely cheeks, and she let out a barely intelligible groan. He pushed into her deep and with a quickness, and it took just a few thrusts to hilt in her, his big balls finally truly resting on her nice ass. He paused there for a moment to enjoy the plush fullness of her ass against his hips, and then he began pumping away.

Olive was still making an occasional moan, cum endlessly dripping out of her pussy, and Bluto pumped and pumped and pumped, once again making those pleasant clap noises, thoroughly enjoying the ride. He thumped away for a pleasant eternity, long enough for Olive to finally start to rouse, and then he felt that pressure in his huge balls again, and paused as he hilted once again, gripping her hips to pull her back onto his massive cock as much as possible. He erupted like a volcano, a torrent of cum pouring out of him for a solid 30 seconds, and it felt so good that he thrust his hips forward to pour even more into her, nearly lifting her off the ground again. When he finished, he slid his manhood out of her, his cum pouring out of her ruined asshole, and it slumped down between his legs, finally beginning to soften.

He grabbed his mighty manhood with one hand, giving it a few long strokes and deeply enjoying the feeling of its weight in his hand. He kept stroking and looked over at Olive, still slumped ass-out on the couch, her legs splayed behind her, her torso awkwardly angled sideways with her face half buried in the corner of the couch. She was a marvelous mess, and he felt the stirring in his huge balls again, and the stiffness returning, and he knew he was almost ready for more.

Olive was the woman he'd always desired the most, but she wasn't the only one, and he decided he wasn't yet done for the day. Plus, he wanted to show if his new body and maybe test out his new muscles, but first things first. He needed pants.

He walked over to a barrel that Olive had covered with a large swath of canvas and grabbed scissors and a needle and thread. He paused as he caught his reflection in the bathroom mirror and was again amazed at his transformation. He flexed a few times to see his huge muscles bulge and ripple, and he took another long look at his titanic cock, already nearly rock hard, and was even more excited to see what his new body could do. He made a simple pair of pants, just barely big enough to accommodate his powerfully muscled legs, and to restrain his huge dick, and then headed into town.

As Bluto made an intentionally slow trek into town, enjoying the attention his new body granted, a ship carrying a certain spinach-eating sailor with huge forearms made dock at the furthest pier. He quickly bought flowers for his beloved and headed into town. Soon to learn of the days events.

12