Blythe's Damn Beach Ball

Story Info
Beach domination is the most interesting.
3k words
4.06
16.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selenis smiled as she watched poor Blythe standing naked, holding the huge beach ball above her head.

The beach ball was almost weightless, but keeping it up there certainly wasn't that easy, after twenty minutes, now, was it!

Selenis of course was gloriously attired in a pink bikini, her curly carrot top bouncing off her shoulders.

Selenis was Blythe's husband's girlfriend. She was not overly bright, but smart enough to know that when your lover says you can kick around his wife, go for it, and fast!

Blythe was budget director for the city of Buttermilk Falls, and a person of distinction in town. But her ego was as big one, and it needed a bit of tearing down.

Blythe had been second runner up to the Miss Buttermilk contest when she was twenty years old, and could still model, if Mensa members did that, she was quite blonde and willowy, even at forty-five.

But at heart, Blythe was a submissive, and for that, her husband had found a way to truly degrade her. If there's anything worse than openly cheating on your wife, it was having your girlfriend torture her, right?

Selenis now bent her cane, smiling. Poor Blythe. Good thing the beach is fairly deserted...

Selenis stepped a little closer and swung the cane, hitting Blythe under her right arm.

Blythe had not been expecting this, and she screamed. But, fully trained, Blythe continued to keep the beach ball above her head.

Selenis smiled. Blythe's armpit must really sting now!

"Stop gripping the ball like that."Selenis snapped. "Try to balance it on the tips of your fingers, Blythe."

"But I might drop it then, Miss Selenis"

"That's your problem if you do, Blythe." Selenis smiled cruelly.

Blythe moved the ball to the tips of her fingers and closed her eyes, hoping that she wouldn't drop it. Selenis could think of the worst penalties.

The night before, while Selenis was being fucked by Blythe's husband, she'd kept Blythe tied to the electric fence and Blythe had been buzzed on and off...

Selenis possessed a remote control, and turning the fence on and then switching it to silent had just been the best entertainment!

"Try to have some poise, Blythe" Selenis said crisply. "You're a former model and you were a debutante-I remember because my mom and I catered the affair, and being such a rich bitch, you should try to be freaking elegant."

"I'm actually a socialist, I can't help it that my mother wanted me to be a deb, Selenis."

Selenis whacked Blythe across the stomach and then across Blythe's full, pretty nipples, and Blythe bit her lip, tears coming down her cheeks.

But Selenis noticed that Blythe was also tearing up between her legs. It was a big, sexy deal for Blythe, it really was.

This beach ball thing was hilarious. Selenis should have brought the BB pistol and shot at Blythe's legs a bit, that would have given the slave pig true challenge in holding up the damn ball.

Yes, make poor Blythie dance!

Selenis stepped closer and let Blythe consume her scent. Selenis reached down and diddled Blythe's shaved twat with a forefinger, and Blythe's legs quivered.

For several weeks now, Selenis and Blythe's husband, Stan had been masturbating Blythe, tying her down and diddling her with electric toothbrushes and the like, stopping just short of Blythe enjoying an orgasm.

And now Blythe was very close to teetering over the edge into an intense cum-fest.

"Be a shame if you dropped the beach ball because I was teasing you too much, wouldn't it Blythe?" Selenis whispered with a smile.

Blythe bit her full lower lip and tried desperately to keep her legs from trembling.

Selenis looked behind her, and Blythe's twenty something nieces were approaching.

Blythe's brother was a bit pretentious and had named his daughters Leocadia and Jacobina, but the girls were known as "Cadie and "Cobie" and were selfish and rather vacuous, and very blonde.

Blythe cursed herself for having encouraged her husband to vacation in the summerhouse when the rest of the family was staying there.

"Really, Selenis, I should get dressed." Blythe mumbled. Cadie and Cobie had witnessed Blythe getting an over the knee bare bottom spanking from Stan the night before, and so they might not be surprised but still...

"Get dressed and give up this splendid drama?" Selenis snickered. "I told you that you'd get a nasty caning if you drop that beach ball. Really, Blythe, you told Stan that you like being put through little tests, and this humiliating test should really get you off."

This was true, and Blythe was getting more and more excited, thinking about being embarrassed in front of her bimbo nieces was incredible.

"Cadie and Cobie, look Auntie Blythe and I are having such an interesting tête-à-tête."

"Aunt Blythe, you are such a perv." said Cobie, giggling. "Why are you naked, you wanna get us thrown out of the Hamptons?"

"And what's the deal with the beach ball?" Cadie asked, as she lit a cigarette. She flicked a spark at Blythe, and it hit her right tit.

Blythe bit her tongue and strained to keep the ball aloft.

Selenis winked at the girls. I'm trying to see if giving her a whack or two with this cane will get her to drop it."

"But, like, why doesn't she drop it anyway?" Cadie asked. "I mean, play ball with it, don't just stand there, and put on your friggin' bikini, you sag too much to be in the um, buff."

Selenis laughed uproariously, while Blythe blushed. She didn't look that bad, and with the huge size of her niece's tits, when they were her age, forty-six, they'd be sagging like no one's business."

"Yeah, a little too wrinkly, I think" Cobie echoed. "She won't put down the ball?"

Cobie snatched the cane from Selenis, who relinquished it good-naturedly.

"Mom taught us to share, bitch" Cobie said somberly.

"You'd better let go of that ball" Cobie said menacingly.

Selenis smiled. "I would advise otherwise."

Cobie swung the cane hard, landing it on Blythe's bare ass, hard, and Blythe dropped the beach ball.

Blythe gasped and chased the ball, and Cobie was after her, whacking Blythe's back, buttocks and thighs until Blythe wrested the ball back.

But then Cadie tackled Blythe and snatched the ball, and ran, and Blythe chased her.

Blythe knew that Selenis would make her pay if she didn't have that damn ball over her head once again.

It was like a hideous game of touch football.

Finally Cadie and Cobie came back, laughing their asses off, and Blythe, weeping, returned with the ball over her miserable head.

"This is so good, it's really lending to her upper body strength, keeping the ball up there."

"With occasional cardio thrown in by us." Cobie said, gasping.

As Selenis and the girls chatted, Blythe stood there, lost in sub space humiliation...

But she was tremendously aroused by this. It was making her more than a little crazy.

One night, Stan had ordered Blythe to go down on her nieces, and they'd royally enjoyed this, taking turns with their tight twats over their Auntie's energetic tongue...

And Blythe had been bound to the bed as this was going on, her arms spread eagled, and she'd found it incredibly invigorating.

Later, Stan had ordered Blythe to jack her hips over her head and lick herself out, while having her hands still bound...

And because of sit-ups and crunches, Blythe had been able to do this...and give herself a rare orgasm.

Another night, Cobie and Cadie had had a bachelorette party, one of their sorority sisters was getting married, and twenty girls from this impromptu college reunion had visited Blythe's townhouse in Buttermilk Falls.

Blythe's tongue had gone all night. This time, Stan and Selenis had put Blythe in kneeling stocks, and she'd had to use her tongue without any help with her hands to bring all these girls off...

God it had made her so horny!

That had been such a weird evening. The girls had invited some men over later on, and the guys had peed all over the bathroom floor and littered it with cigarette butts and of course Blythe had had to suck it all up until the shithouse tile was dry...

But again, SOOOO HOT!

Of course, Selenis was Stan's lover and Blythe's domina here in the Hamptons, during vacations..

Winters, at home, in Buttermilk Falls, Blythe served her office assistant, Troyce, who took Blythe over her knee for harsh bare-bottom spankings when her boss misspelled simple words on memoranda...

But, harsh as Troyce could be, Blythe still missed Selenis quite often, and looked so forward to the summers!

Now, Blythe's hands and arms were starting to get numb, holding this ridiculous fucking beach ball over her head. Blythe was a Daughter of the American Revolution, she was a leader in the Junior League, and a Rotarian.

But her dignity, as always, was compromised by Mistress Selinis.

The nieces soon got bored and Blythe got her cane back, waving goodbye to them.

"How they enjoy their kinky Aunt Blythe." Selenis laughed.

"They'll never respect me." muttered Blythe.

"Would you want them to?" Selenis asked, laughing. "Look how wet your clit is right now, Blythe. If it weren't chastity-pierced, you'd be on your knees masturbating madly, and causing such a spectacle."

"And think of the Thanksgiving dinner tale this will be for the girls. Don't cry, Auntie Blythe. You know you need your inner circle to know what a lowly scumbag you really are."

Indeed, Blythe was crying, but she was also incredibly horny. How she loved Selenis!

It was humiliating, how Selenis cuckolded Blythe with Stan, but Blythe was just so thrilled by this woman.

"Such a bad little slave girl." Selenis said, grinning. "When you gave me the Fiat convertible for my birthday you looked so God-damned proud of yourself. Like the cat who ate the canary."

"I-thought you'd like it-"

"Yes, I should be so grateful, little blue-collar Hispanic girl, right?"

Blythe hung her head. She had so hoped that this would please Selenis. It was hard, to have such hope. After Selenis had gotten the keys, she and Stan had jumped in, and made Blythe hang on the back on Rollerblades.

Selenis hadn't driven too fast, just enough to scare the shit out of Blythe, but it had certainly been memorable, hadn't it?

Flicking ashes from their cigarettes behind them, and tossing empty beer cans as Blythe had ducked and weaved while clutching the bumper for dear life.

"You know I love you darling." Selenis now said. "Stan does, too. It's just that I'm a little younger and way hotter. You understand."

"Y-yes ma'am." Blythe said, biting her lip. She wondered if tonight, would she be sucking Stan's dick to hardness and then watching him fuck Selenis so intensely...

And then cleaning them both up with her ever-loving tongue!

"Oh, look who's coming, Blythe. It's McNabb, that drunk who was hanging around Skip's Dock when we went to get lobsters the other night.

"Now I really should put down the ball and get dressed, Selenis." Blythe said authoritatively. She used the voice that terrified subordinates in her office.

"We can give McNabb a dollar and he'll go away. He's been around for years."

Selenis smiled. "If you put down that beach ball before I give you permission, and I know you want to cover your tits...

That clit piercing will stay on until Labor Day."

Blythe blanched. Thirty years ago, when she was a kid, Blythe and her preppie friends, summering with their parents, would make fun of McNabb and the other townie kids.

Most of the townies had gotten out, college scholarships, or they'd made money on fishing boats. McNabb's family owned a little crappy tavern, but they'd cut him off long ago.

McNabb had always had the hots for Blythe, who'd treated him like he was an errant jellyfish.

"Hey there, girls!"

"Mac, how are you?" Selenis smiled. She and McNabb had stood next to each other with the other welfare brats in the "Free lunch" line, and of course were old friends.

"What's the deal here with Miz Vonderschmidt, Sellie?" McNabb gazed through bleary eyes at the naked woman supporting the beach ball, which of course jutted her fairly attractive breasts out.

McNabb, of course was unshaved, not terribly bathed, and staggering around.

Poor Blythe got a whiff of Mac. Oh God, the smell might knock her out.

Blythe should drop the beach ball and dress and leave.

She should give her safe word. Selenis would understand, and always became kind and pleasant once Blythe let her know the scene needed to end.

But Blythe knew she wanted her Goddess's respect. She wanted to be a true, obedient submissive, and show she was tough.

After having subjugated herself in front of her bitchy nieces, Blythe couldn't go back, she had to humble herself also in front of McNabb, the ultimate loser's loser.

But, of course now Selenis had to up the ante, make things worse.

"You want a blowjob today, Mac? You've always had the hots for Blythe here."

Selenis remembered when the townies played the preppies in volleyball, Mac and his loser brothers would just stare in wonder at Blythe's amazing, bouncing, bikini-ed tits...

And the full glossed lips had made many a boy, rich or poor just salivate for a little fellatio. But at the time, Blythe had been a cold ice princess. When she did date, it was always an older man.

"You wouldn't..." Blythe said now.

Selenis waved a condom at Blythe, letting her know she wouldn't be getting any diseases.

But Blythe looked ill, and in her heart, Selenis loved Blythe and didn't want her to have a rough time of it. Blythe and Stan had actually contributed to Selenis's kid's college education fund, and so...

"Okay, maybe next time, Mac. Or next time he can do it to you in the ass. Now keep that ball in the air for Momma, okay?"

Blythe's arms were almost completely numb now. She remembered seeing an article in the " National Geographic" about some guru in Pakistan who had held his arm in the air for forty years until it froze and rotted that way.

And then Blythe looked somewhat compassionately at Mac, the drunkard. He'd always been nice to her, and sold her weed at cost in her student days.

"Mac if you want to suck my tits a little, you can." And seeing the grateful face, she felt good about this.

It was a little gross, having the unshaven lips slobbering and motor-boating her tits, but still, it was nice.

"Come by sometime after you've taken a bath, and we'll see about that blowjob." Blythe said, smiling.

"Take a BATH?" McNabb said in comic horror. He kissed Blythe on the cheek and did the same to Selenis, and staggered off, with a fresh twenty from Selenis in his pocket.

The beach ball, weightless or not, was really getting difficult for Blythe to hold. When Blythe was still single, she'd gone to a rather expensive Mistress in grad school in far off Chicago, getting her Master's in Public Administration.

Mistress Illuminada had once made Blythe stand for three hours a leg on each spread apart stool, balancing herself, while she held two enormous thick telephone books (back before cell phones)...was that worse than this? Probably.

Selenis now stepped close to Blythe, and placed her full lips around one of Blythe's nipples.

She sucked and licked it as only Selenis could, and at the same time, ran her forefinger along Blythe's twat with vigor.

Blythe began getting very excited.

"See, I can play with your piercing, which keeps you from having a full orgasm." Selenis whispered in Blythe's fevered ear.

"Wouldn't you like it if I took the piercing off? "

Suddenly, Blythe felt Selenis pushing the little chastity key in there, and the piercing was off, for the first time since May (and now it was August).

Selenis licked Blythe's ear, then sucked more on Blythe's nipple as she ran her fingers up and down Blythe's now freed labia.

But, as Blythe was closely approaching orgasm, Selenis bit her nipple hard, and then slapped Blythe across the face, and yes, Blythe dropped the beach ball.

"DID I TELL YOU THAT YOU COULD CUM?" screamed Selenis.

"N-no, Selenis" Blythe hung her head. Her horniness was gone, no orgasm for Blythe today.

"And you DROPPED the beach ball." Selenis slapped Blythe again, and punched her in her right breast.

"Now you pick up the ball. And now stand with those sad little tits out, arch your back and close your eyes.

Blythe closed her eyes, and jutted her breasts as best she could.

Selenis swung the cane and hit Blythe hard across the nipples, and Blythe shrieked, and the ball fell.

Blythe couldn't stand it, and dropped to her knees and feverishly masturbated, hoping she could cum before Selenis stopped it again.

How she was sweating!

"Blythe, obey me." Selenis said calmly. "Take your hands off your vagina and put them behind your head, please."

Blythe sighed heavily and obeyed.

"Wouldn't you like to go back to the cottage and have me go down on you, Selenis?" Blythe suddenly said. "If you want-(sigh)-I can be re-pierced first."

"Oh, I don't know." Selenis replied casually. "I know Stan's away on a business trip and it was going to be a cozy night for us, but I may just go out and fuck a man tonight."

Suddenly, Selenis's cell phone rang. "Hi...oh, Stan, you are back? Yes I'm with the piggie now. On the beach." She listened.

After Selenis hung up she smiled at Blythe.

"Stan met an old friend of yours when he was in Mount Chapel. Someone from the Peace Corps, when you were bringing economic freedom to Chile."

Blythe's face fell. It must have been Pablo.

"And Stan promised your buddy that he could whip and torture you a little."

All that respect that Pablo had for Blythe would be gone...

"Unless you don't want to."

"I...guess I want to, Selenis."

"Of course you do."