Femdom Flatshare

Story Info
Nick gets slowly introduced to his new living arrangement.
4k words
4.42
44.1k
67

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WritingSub
WritingSub
152 Followers

It was the summer after I finished school. I had just turned 20 years and my first semester at university was about to start in 3 weeks. Unfortunately I had trouble finding a place to live in the city. The few possibilities I had found so far were either way too expensive for me or too far away from the university. Staying at home with my parents was not an option though since that would have resulted in a 2 hour drive every morning to get to the university. So I kept searching desperately.

I found a small ad. A group of 4 were searching for a new roommate. There was no information on how big the apartment was or how much rent I would have top pay but at this point I had to at least give everything I could find a shot. I wasn't even the most social person, I was kinda shy and introverted so living together with 4 strangers would probably not work out for me very well, but I wrote them a mail anyways.

Later that evening I received a response. The woman that responded was apparently named Anna.

She wanted to arrange a meeting and sent me her phone number so we could get in contact. We exchanged a few messages on WhatsApp and set up a meeting for the coming Saturday.

She proposed to meet in a cafe first to get to know each other at least a little bit before potentially living together. If we would get along well she would show me the apartment afterwards.

I wasn't really expecting it to work out to be honest but I made my way to the city on that Saturday.

I arrived about 10 minutes early at the cafe. It was a small place and there were still a few free tables so I went inside sat down and waited. I looked around and wondered how she might look like and if she might already be here. A waiter came by my table but I delayed my order and told him I was still waiting for someone.

I had hoped to get a first impression from her profile picture on WhatsApp but unfortunately she didn't have one. Nobody in the cafe was paying attention to me so I assumed she was not there yet.

After a couple of minutes a woman walked into the cafe. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Her long red hair fell over her shoulders. She had a cute freckled face and was wearing a black top and some jeans shorts which were barely covering her ass. When her gaze met me she smiled and started to walk towards me. Her big, luscious tits bounced at every step. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

She stopped in front of my table and said: "Hi, you must be Nick right?"

"Y....yes, that's me" I stuttered confused and mesmerized by the way she looked.

"Great, I am Anna. Nice to meet you." she responded.

"Oh, yeah hi....Nice to meet you too." I replied still astounded. I got up to greet her appropriately but once I was on my feet she immediately went to give me a hug. I felt her tits press against my body and the way she smelled made me even more captivated. I could feel myself blushing and my cock started to get hard.

Which is why I was relieved when we sat down afterwards and ordered something to drink. I did not know what to say. My expectation was definitely not a woman that beautiful to be my potential roommate. I probably wouldn't have said much no matter who would've sat before me but with her right there I was completely speechless. Luckily for me she was quite talkative. She asked me a few questions now and then like how old I was, what I was studying, in which semester I was and so on. But most of the time she was talking about.....well to be honest I can't remember a lot. I was busy staring at her pretty much the whole time. Luckily she either didn't notice (which is very unlikely) or maybe just didn't mind.

There were only a few pieces of information I remembered from that part of the day.

She explained that they were kinda desperate to find someone for the room because they couldn't really afford another month of rent without a fifth member. Unfortunately the other three were on vacation currently which is why I couldn't meet them before moving in.

Anna didn't go with them because she had some exams during the last week. She was 25 herself and she was studying psychology.

So the only thing I really knew after that talk was that if her looks alone weren't enough, the fact that she was 6 years older than me probably sealed the deal. She was WAY out of my league and I had no chance with her. But at that moment I couldn't care less about it, I was already hooked on the idea to live in the same apartment as her.

After we finished our drinks I managed to snap out of it for a moment. She told me that she found me quite nice and friendly so far and that I could get along well with the others too. So she asked me if we should go to look at the apartment. Of course I agreed. Apparently the apartment was not far from the cafe so we walked there. She told me that the four of them all had quite different personalities but still have become close friends real quick and believed that I would fit right in. At this point I didn't really care about the other people, my mind was stuck on the image of this beautiful women in front of me. Although there was one part of my brain that was aware that all of this seemed too good to be true and that was expecting the apartment and my room to be a total dump.

But when we arrived this theory was proven wrong. The apartment was great. Everybody had their own room, their was one shared bathroom that looked completely fine and quite big, the kitchen had everything you needed and there even was a living room with a TV and some places to sit and so on. Anna told me that they would use that often to hang out together. The room that was supposed to be mine was also more than enough for me. It even seemed more spacious than the room I was living in at that time. Everything seemed perfect so the problem would have to be the price.

"All of this looks awesome." I gushed, "I assume the rent will be quite expensive though?" I asked carefully. She gave me a number which they were obviously splitting evenly between all of them. She also assured that they would help each other out now and then if someone had a rough month financially. I was very surprised since although it was at the upper end of my budget it was very much affordable. I expected way worse.

"Oh okay, I expected much worse. That's great." I affirmed excitedly. It seemed like there was indeed no catch. My luck must have turned.

"Great:" she responded, "so I know this is very spontaneous but as I said we are a bit desperate to find someone so....will you take it?" She looked at me with in anticipation with a smile.

The small part of me that was still searching for a problem with all of this was silenced quickly by looking at her. I nodded eagerly.

She jumped happily and gave me a long hug. "I will send you a letter with the contract tomorrow morning. But for....... now let's have a glass of champagne to celebrate." she said happily and walked to the kitchen. I looked at her ass shaking while she walked away and I was certain I made the right call moving in here.

We sat down in the living room for a while and drank and talked.....well once again she talked and I stuttered an answer to one of her questions now and then.

Two days later I received the contract from Anna. Since this time I was not influenced by her presence I actually checked the contract for anything strange since I still had not completely shook the feeling that something must have been off about this. I could not find anything weird though so my last doubts were silenced. I signed the contract and sent it back to her immediately.

One and a half week after the meeting I moved in to my new home. I was very happy that I found a place to stay before university started. It was still one week to go which was perfect for me because I would have a few days time to get used to the new living situation first.

When I arrived Anna greeted me and gave me a hug. "Sorry, unfortunately I can't help you with your stuff. I am invited to a birthday party of a friend." she explained. "Oh that's fine. It isn't that much anyways." I replied. I had not really expected help from her anyways.

She told me there was some food in the fridge if I was hungry, although there would be some nice possibilities to order food around as well. "Enjoy the last couple of hours of alone time." she joked and left.

I started right away to move all my stuff in. It was more exhausting than I expected. After I finished I ordered a pizza and went to bed pretty much immediately after finishing my dinner since I was completely exhausted. It didn't take me long to fall asleep.

In the middle of the night I woke up. I heard the front door being shut. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was. It was obviously still new to me to not wake up in my old room. I looked at my phone. It was nearly 3am. I understood it must have been Anna coming in, returning from the party. The thought of greeting her crossed my mind for a second but then I heard voices and realized she was not alone. I could hear steps towards Anna's room which was right next to mine. The door closed and a few moments later I could hear Anna moaning. It became obvious that she was having sex right there in the other room. After I got over my initial irritation I noticed my dick being rock hard. Did I really just get turned on by my new housemate being fucked by someone else? That was really embarrassing. The moaning got more intense. I could hear that she was trying hard to repress it but she was not very successful. That turned me on even more. My hand was wandering down to my dick unintentionally. I stopped myself. It was weird enough that this turned me on so much but I couldn't seriously masturbate to this. What was wrong with me? Laying on my hands was the only way to stop myself from jerking off. I wanted to go back to sleep but the sounds from the room next door made me crazy. I did not actually look at the clock but it felt like it was going on for hours without a break.

After an eternity, finally my fatigue won and I fell asleep. They were still going at it though and it haunted me even in my dreams.

I woke up at 2pm. I wasn't sure if what happened that night was just a dream or if it was actually true. Either way I was incredibly horny. In my head her moans were still echoing and I fantasized about her getting fucked. I still found it weird to jerk off while she was in the house especially on my first real day here. So I decided to just ignore my needs for now and get up.

I put on some clothes and walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat for breakfast. When I entered the kitchen I saw Anna. She was standing with her back towards me. She didn't wear any pants as far as I could see, only a shirt which was just long enough to cover her ass. I immediately got hard again. She turned around. "Oh hey, jeez I totally forgot I am not alone here anymore." she laughed after being startled for a short moment. "Did you have a good first night at your new home?" she asked. I could see her nipples poking through the shirt and I knew there was no way she would not see the bulge in my pants. I felt my face turning red. I could not get any words out, so I just nodded.

Her eyes darted down to my dick for a second and I could have sworn she smiled. "Great, I had a great night as well. Although I didn't sleep too much. Anyways I am gonna take a shower." she said with a mischievous smile on her lips. She walked past me looking me deep in to the eyes.

It took me a couple of minutes before I was able to move again. I still tried to wrap my head around everything that had happened last night and right now but my stomach was growling so I got some breakfast.

After I was finished I walked back to my room still confused. When I entered the hallway for an instant I could see Anna slipping back into her room. It was honestly mostly her leg I caught but I could have sworn that she was completely naked and still wet from the shower. My dick felt like it was about to explode in my pants. I stumbled to my room, lay on my bed and took it out. There was no way I could hold back jerking off any longer. I started furiously jerking immediately. It didn't take me long to get to the edge. I was just about to cum all over the place when someone knocked at my door. For a second I froze and just prayed that Anna would not just walk in on me jerking off. In total panic I pulled up my pants and stuffed my throbbing cock in there. I took a moment to catch my breath. "What?" I asked through the door in the most casual way I could manage.

"I am bored, wanna watch a movie or something?" Anna queried. My mind could not make up any excuses why I couldn't. The only thing my perverted mind created was the idea of how watching a movie could somehow lead to having sex with her. So I said unsurely: "Ehm sure...". I stood up and realized that I still had a massive hard on. I could not go out like that. "A....Actually.....let me take a shower first, okay?" I stuttered a question. "Sure, but hurry up. I'll wait for you in the living room." she responded and walked away.

I rushed to the bathroom and took a cold shower which luckily calmed me down a bit and cleared my mind for a minute. When I walked in to the living room all of that was for nothing though. Anna was sitting on the couch. She was wearing some short sport shorts and a white top. I could see her nipples poking through the shirt and she was showing a lot of cleavage. The thoughts of last night came back in to my mind immediately. I could only think about fucking her right there, right now.

"You alright?" she asked and snapped me out of my daydreaming thoughts. "W...What?" I reacted a bit startled while blushing again realizing I probably stared at her the whole time.

"I asked what you wanted to watch?" she repeated with a smile. "Oh...ehm...I.....I don't care. You choose." I stuttered sitting down next to her while trying to avoid her gaze.

She scrolled through Netflix for a moment and asked me if the one she chose would be alright. It was some rom-com or something. I nodded. I really didn't care what we would watch as long as it was something else to look at than her because I could feel the bulge in my pants returning already. I tried to focus on the movie but it was terrible, probably the worst movie I ever watched. So after a while I was back to getting my entertainment by having some rare gazes at Anna's cleavage.

After about half an hour Anna stopped the movie. "Is it just me or is this the most boring movie ever?" she inquired to my surprise. I thought it was just me and that I just wasn't in the right mood to sit still and watch a movie....well at least not that type of movie. But apparently the movie was objectively terrible. "Yeah it is pretty trash." I responded while still tyring to avoid eye contact.

At this point she must have thought I am the biggest pervert considering how I was sitting there with a hard on and taking any chance I got to stare at her tits.

Then out of nowhere though she placed her hand on my lap. "Well maybe we could have some other entertainment for the day." she said in a seductive voiced. My brain melted. "Wh.....Wh......What.....What do you.......mean?" I stuttered. A big smile was on her face. She got real close and whispered into my ear: "Why don't you go ahead to your room. I will join you in a second." she grabbed my dick through my pants. "You can take off your clothes already while you wait." she whispered while squeezing my dick. I moaned and stumbled towards my room once she had let go of my dick. My mind was racing. I couldn't believe what was happening. I got rid of my clothes and laid on my bed. My dick was rock hard and throbbing just at the thought of what was about to happen. While I laid there and waited for her I began to panic. The truth is I never had sex before that point. I was still a virgin. With how horny I was I would probably not be able to hold out for more than a minute. I would ruin this whole thing and additionally I would completely embarrass myself. I would probably never hear the end of it while I was living here....

My panic was cut short by a knock on the door. "Are you ready?" Anna asked still standing outside of the room. "Y...Yes" I responded although I was not ready at all.

"I want you to close your eyes. Don't open them understood?" she said in a firm voice. "O...okay." I responded a bit confused. She sounded quite serious and actually it might help me hold out longer if I would not see her perfect body in whatever sexy clothes she had put on in the mean time. So I did what she asked.

I could hear her walking in to the room. "Don't you dare open your eyes yet." she reminded me once again. She walked towards me and quickly put a blindfold on me. I wanted to protest but she immediately put a finger on my lips. "Shhhh.....Trust me, I just want to make it fun." she whispered. A few seconds later my hands and legs were tied to the bed. I got more and more nervous but I did not want to ruin all of this. She probably knew what she was doing so I just accepted my fate for now. Not that I could've done anything about it anymore anyways. I just had to lay there on my back completely at her mercy. She started to slowly touch my throbbing cock.

"Wow you can't even see me and it feels like you are already about to burst. This is gonna be fun." she said happily and started going faster. It did not take long until I was approaching the edge. My breathing became more heavy. I was trying to think about something else to delay but it didn't help. I was just about to cum when she stopped and took her hands away. I groaned in frustration. But she just giggled. "Can't be over THAT fast." she teased and laughed at my dissatisfied sounds.

Her hands were caressing my body while I slowly cooled down a bit. After a couple of minutes I could feel her grabbing the base of my cock again. "You can go again, can't you?" she asked, not leaving me any time to respond.

I could feel her warm breath on my cock when she spoke. The thought of her mouth right above my cock....the thought of a blowjob from her....it sent me right back to the edge. My cock started throbbing again like crazy. She stroked it just one time...Just one single time....up and down...and then she took her hand away again. But I couldn't keep it in anymore. I tried with all the strength I had left to get out of the handcuffs she had put on me but I only managed to make them tighter. I moved my hips around trying to find any form of stimulation at all but there was nothing. The cum dribbled out. The orgasm was ruined and I was more frustrated then I had been in my whole life. I was groaning and whimpering in frustration and she was just laughing.

"Oh no, did you just cum?" she asked acting surprised and unknowing. I was not able to respond to that. "Well I guess then I have to make myself cum as well. You know to even the score." she said playfully and started playing with herself. I couldn't see it but her moans made it very clear and just like last night my mind was painting a picture for me. I just mumbled "Please" over and over again for what felt like an eternity. My cock was still rock hard and desperately searching for any stimulation, throbbing like crazy.

"Please what?" she asked finally. "Oh, do you want to feel my pussy?" she continued in between her moans. "YES!!!" I screamed desperately. I could sense her moving around a bit and then without any warning she planted her pussy right on my face. I didn't move since first of all that caught me off guard and I was stunned but then I realized I had no idea what to do.

"Well, come on now, lick it!" she demanded. Obviously I had never done that, I never even saw a pussy before outside of porn videos. I was still blindfolded and tied up so I just followed my gut and tried to move around my tongue. I tasted her pussy juices as was searching for her clit and tried to penetrate her with my tongue.

WritingSub
WritingSub
152 Followers
12