BMOC: The Innocent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers

When I opened my eyes, both girls had been liberally frosted with my cum. Ropes hand landed on Kelly's face, and on Alyssa's, and on both of their tits. Some spurts seemed to have gone between them; there was cum on Kelly's shoulder and a few white lines on the wooden floor of the classroom behind them. Alyssa was still stroking me, but Kelly had let go. She had her hands up in the air in front of her, and there was cum on them as well. She looked shocked and was looking at my still-hard cock and blinking rapidly; Alyssa had aimed it right at her. The last dregs of my climax dripped from the end of my shaft down over Alyssa's hands.

"Wow," said Kelly. "Is it like that every time?"

Alyssa giggled. "With David it is. But most men aren't anything like this."

"There's so much," Kelly said, flabbergasted.

"I know. And didn't it feel good to have him throbbing in your hands?" Alyssa asked Without looking away from my cock, Kelly admitted it did. "Good girl. Now, as you can see, we've made quite a mess here. And what do good little bi sluts like you do when they've made a mess?"

Kelly's voice, when she answered, was small and soft. "Clean it up," she said.

"Very good!" Alyssa was, it turned out, something of a natural when it came to teaching new sluts. "You should always start by cleaning David up. And the right way to do that is with your mouth." Then she demonstrated what she meant, leaning forward and engulfing the head of my prick with her mouth. Her tongue swirled around me, polishing the tip, before she pulled off, sucking hard as she did so my cock came free of her mouth with a *pop.*

Then she ran her thumb up the underside of my cock, pressing down and forcing another thick blob of cum out, like squeezing toothpaste from a tube. "Now you try," she said, aiming it back toward Kelly. The younger girl was nervous, but whatever objections she might have had a few hours ago were gone. She leaned in and wrapped her lips around the end of my cock, and her tongue lapped at the cum that was there. Alyssa had been thorough when it came to licking me, but Kelly didn't; she just licked me once and then kind of stopped, her lips locked onto me.

Alyssa, meanwhile, was licking her hands clean. She saw that Kelly was unsure of what to do, and she looked up at me and said, "How's she doing, stud?"

I shook my head. "She needs more education."

Alyssa finished cleaning her hands, devouring my cum eagerly rather than savoring it, as she sometimes liked to do. Then she gathered up Kelly's hair into a loose ponytail and gently pulled her away. "You don't just sit there. You need to lavish attention on him," she said. "Open your mouth."

Kelly mutely obeyed. My cum was still on her tongue, a white bead against her pink flesh. Alyssa saw it too, and said, "You should get used to that taste. Roll it around on your tongue. Enjoy it. Learn to love that rich salty-sweet flavor." Alyssa was really getting into this whole slut training thing—frankly, I was a little blown away by it, and more than happy to let her take the lead. "Here," she said. "Have some more." She moved closer to Kelly and licked some of the cum off the younger girl's hand. Kelly looked to me for guidance, and I mimed for her to open up; she did, and Alyssa rose up, lined herself up over Kelly, and let the cum fall from her mouth into Kelly's, feeding her like a baby bird. Kelly held her mouth open in an 'O', and Alyssa was remarkably accurate—a long off-white string of cum and spit stretched from her mouth to Kelly's.

So Kelly wound up with a mouthful of cum, and under instruction from Alyssa spent the better part of a minute swirling it around in her mouth while Alyssa waxed poetic about how delicious it was, before being instructed to swallow. Kelly winced a bit as the cum slid down her mouth, clearly unaccustomed to the taste and the texture. "Hold still, now," Alyssa said, and she went back for more, dragging her tongue across Kelly's cheeks, her forehead, her chest, sucking up all the cum I'd deposited on the newly initiated high schooler. Several times, she fed Kelly another mouthful, snowballing with her. On the last time, she didn't drool the cum out from a distance; instead, she took the younger girl by the chin and kissed her, aggressively, pushing the cum from her mouth to Kelly's with her tongue. Each time she made Kelly wait before swallowing it, ensuring that the girl was accustomed to my taste.

I have to admit, it was hot as hell. By the time she was done, Alyssa had Kelly accepting each mouthful with something approaching eagerness. She was still somewhat bewildered, but clearly she didn't mind what was going on—in fact, from the way her hands kept straying between her legs it was obvious she was enjoying herself.

"Now it's your turn—I'm all messy too," Alyssa said. That made Kelly freeze, but not for long. I don't know exactly what she was thinking, but I suspect it was something like in for a penny, in for a pound; by her standards, she'd already broken her vow to remain pure, so she might as well go all out. At least, that's the best explanation I could offer for what Kelly did next. She didn't just lick the cum off Alyssa's face; she devoured it, holding Alyssa's head in her hands and turning her this way and that as her lips and tongue moved across Alyssa's face, eagerly seeking out any little bit of white stuff she could find. And when her mouth was full, she duplicated Alyssa's cum-soaked kiss from earlier, mashing her lips against Alyssa's and swapping the cum and spit back and forth.

When the kiss ended, Kelly went to work gathering up the lines and blobs of cum that decorated Alyssa's chest; these, she collected with her fingers, and saved for herself, scooping the spunk into her mouth and swallowing it down. Alyssa was clearly impressed, and so was I; Kelly had gone from a trembling virgin to an eager cum-swallower in an hour or so. It was quite a transformation.

Of course, she still had that pesky virginity, in all three holes. Alyssa looked at me, her unspoken question clear, and I nodded my approval.

"That was a good start," Alyssa said. "But I hope you realize we're far from done." Kelly stopped licking her fingers and looked at Alyssa, then to me—and then to my cock, which was still proudly erect. Her eyes went wide.

Alyssa spoke up again. "It's time for you to learn how to suck dick."

TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers