Board President and the Lifeguards

Story Info
An older man's dream comes true...
1k words
4.05
6.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shark2557
Shark2557
22 Followers

I had been our HOA board President for a couple of years. I was able to get a lot done for the subdivision in those 2 years and was well respected for that work. I took my position seriously even though it was an unpaid position. I was in my early 60s at the time.

Our HOA has 2 swimming pools and we typically used 3 lifeguards - one for the smaller pool and the other 2 for the larger Olympic-sized pool. Two of our usual lifeguards were unavailable this particular Friday night so we had 2 new substitutes - two girls who were around 18 years old but still in high school at the time.

Our pools closed at 9 PM on Friday night so it was dark once we closed the pool area. All of the lights over the pools had been shut off for the evening. I was in the pool house checking on supplies that night when the 2 substitute lifeguards walked into the pool house. Apparently, the other lifeguard had gone home for the night so we were the only 3 left in the pools area.

Both of these girls were very cute - tight, young bodies - both with bikinis on. Both had smaller breasts but were proportional to their size. They were petite - just the way I like them. I've always had a thing for the smaller, younger girls.

Anyway, they both walked up to me and said something about needing a ride to the one girl's house. I agreed and said I needed to do a few things first. We kept talking as I was taking care of something when the 2 girls started giggling. I had no idea what was up or why they were smiling and giggling. I did notice they were looking straight at me.

Unbeknownst to me, I had developed a huge hard-on and both had noticed the bulge in my shorts. I looked down then looked at both girls and said, "Sorry about that." One of the girls responded and said "You don't have to be sorry. We understand!" I was rather embarrassed but tried to continue with my work.

One of the girls suddenly walked up behind me, reached around and placed her hand on my crotch. She started rubbing on me which was obviously a total surprise. She turned me around and gave me a nice quick kiss. I then looked over and noticed the other girl rubbing on her pussy through her bikini bottom. Her eyes were practically rolled back in her head. I almost exploded right then and there!

The girl who was rubbing on me then pushed me against some lockers, unzipped my shorts and pulled my cock out. She started stroking it with one hand and I damn near got a concussion from bashing the back of my head against the metal lockers. She suddenly dropped to her knees. She unfastened my belt and dropped my shorts and boxers to the floor. Next thing I know my big, thick cock is in this sweet young girl's mouth.

I closed my eyes and asked myself "Am I dreaming?" This type of scenario had always been a fantasy of mine but I never, ever thought it would come true. I swear I got even harder as she started to go up and down on my cock with that wonderful mouth of hers.

She then waved for her friend to come over. She hesitated at first but then obeyed her friend's request. She came over to us and got on her knees as well. The first girl directed the head of my cock to her friend's direction and said "Suck it!". She complied and began to moan as I thrusted my cock into her mouth. They began taking turns sucking on my cock. My wish had finally come true - 2 pretty, petite young girls giving me a blowjob at the same time. OMG!

They kept taking turns sucking my swollen cock for about 2 minutes when I told both of them to take their bikinis off. They stood up and quickly removed them. I then told both to place their hands on the lockers. They were now facing away from me with those cute little asses pointing right towards me.

I walked up to the girl on the left and asked her if she was ready.

She said "Oh, yes!" and I quickly put my cock in her sweet, tight little pussy and started fucking her like no tomorrow. After a couple of minutes I pulled out and repeated the same scenario with the other girl. After a few minutes with her, I asked if either one of them had ever had anal sex before and neither had. The girl on the left said she was willing to try it but the other said no.

There was a lubricant in the supplies which I spread over the head of my cock. I went back to the girl on the left and inserted my lubricated finger into her ass. I worked it in and out a few times to get her primed. She squirmed a bit and said it hurt a little but that she was ready. I then spread a healthy amount of lubricant on the head of my cock and slowly inserted it into her tight little bung hole. I was nice and slow with her and worked my cock into her ass very slowly until it was all the way in. I picked up the pace and she said "Oh my god! That feels so good!" Once she said that I couldn't hold back any longer. I exploded and came hard in that tight little ass of hers. I don't think I've EVER came that hard before.

Once we were done, we all got dressed and I took them to the one girl's house. They both kissed me good night after getting out of my car. They didn't ask my name and I didn't ask for theirs. They just said "Good night mister!" We all had a great time that night and I never saw the girls again. It was definitely an experience I will never forget.

Shark2557
Shark2557
22 Followers