Taking Kevin's Cherry Pt. 01

Story Info
Barb decides to give Kevin what he needs.
2.7k words
4.42
11.1k
17
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers

Barb Maddox looked out of her kitchen window, and saw her neighbor's son, Kevin Milburn, helping his mother Joyce bring in groceries from a shopping trip. Kevin was 18, had just graduated High school, and was heading off to university in a few weeks. Barb had heard a lot about Kevin, and Joyce's pride was evident as she described her son in glowing terms. As she eyed Kevin, she noticed he was a well-built young man. Joyce had said that Kevin was a virgin, and was going to save himself for marriage.

Barb smiled, hmmmm, a virgin at 18? Saving himself for marriage? Well, that guaranteed nothing, her ex-husband had saved himself for marriage, and all she got was a quick draw, a minute or two of him shoving it in, grunting like a pig, then squirting out a few drops, rolling over and snoring away after 5 minutes. Guys should not be "saving themselves" for that, she hoped the university would burn away that fairytale.

Come to think of it, she felt a tickle deep inside. Why not get her hands on him, and give him a headstart? She was 39 and had been divorced for a dozen years after the ex-husband went chasing after some giggly 19-year-old piece of fluff. A virgin, she says? Time to find out if that is so. She felt a tremor of excitement, the idea of taking Kevin's 18-year-old virginity was starting to warm her up. Seducing him right into her bed, and taking his virginity, yes, he deserved to have that useless virginity taken.

*****

The next day, she got her chance. Kevin's Mom was called out of town for a 2-day business trip. By the time she gets back, Kevin will be a man. Barb decided not to play coy, she was going to go full out for it. She had a racy black garter belt and black stockings, and she slipped these on, and that was all she wore. She called up next door, and when Kevin answered it, she asked him to come over, she had something he needed to do for her.

When she heard the knock on the door, she called out, "Come on in, the door is unlocked."

He entered, closed the door, and froze. There was his neighbor, standing almost totally naked right in front of him, naked for him, his eyes were glued to the scene, her auburn curls around her shoulders, her tits were a full and round 36C, they rode high and firm with her pointed, dusky rose colored nipples sloping upward. Her tummy was mostly flat, with just a touch of a soft swell down below her belly button which was pierced with a silver hoop sporting a dangling emerald green gemstone. Her hips swelled outward nicely, framing her perfectly smooth, hairless pussy with its tight little coin slot tucked between her supple thighs. Her legs were long and sleek.

Barb smiled and she did a slow turn before him, showing every facet of her naked form, including her perfect, high, rounded ass, which somehow looked both tightly firm and squeezably plump at the same time. She gave him a big smile as she saw his bulge, Mmmm, he looked like he had a man-sized package. Oh, this should be a lot of fun.

Kevin finally found his voice, and he managed, "What can I do for you, Ms. Maddox?"

She purred, "Oh please, call me Barb, I always like to use first names. Now, your mother brags about you being a virgin. Is this true?"

He was tongue-tied, but he blushed and said, "Yeah, it's true. I had a girlfriend, but she wouldn't go further than a quick grab of her boobs. And, my mother says if I sin, I'll go to Hell."

Barb said, "Oh please, you will NOT go to Hell, as it doesn't exist. Heaven and Hell were created by the church leaders, power-hungry types who wanted to control the people, by promising a mythical heaven if they obeyed, and an equally mythical Hell if they sinned. And the idea of worshipping something that cannot be quantified, except by faith?"

She walked over to him, took his hand, and cooed, "Come to my room Kevin, and I'll give you something to worship." It was amazing how fast the mythical torments of Hell dissipated as Kevin followed the sexy moons of Barb's high, tight ass. Once in her room, she stripped him, and her eyes widened, he was well built, 9 inches, and she looked forward to getting that hard pleasing tool into all her holes. But first.....

"On your knees Kevin, you are going to worship my cunt!"

She enjoyed his wide-eyed look as she used the C word, and once he was on his knees, she stood over him, her pussy inches from his face, his eyes locked on the tight lips of her pink coin slot.

"Get your face in there, and go crazy on my cunt," Barb whispered.

She didn't have to tell him twice. He dove in for an experimental taste, found it to his liking, and immediately began lapping wildly like an eager-to-please mutt. He went on like that for perhaps a minute, thinking he was rocking her world before Barb interrupted him.

"Wait just a minute," she purred.

Barb reached down with her fingertips and she spread her pussy before Kevin's goggling eyes, pulling the skin back so the lips gaped open. It looked like a pink clam. "You see this?" Barb indicated the fat little pink nub that popped up where the pink lips came together, rubbing it gently with a finger.

Kevin nodded, wide-eyed.

"That's the clitoris. Give it a good licking."

Eager to do exactly as she wanted, he followed her instructions as she told him how to tease her clit with the tip of his tongue, flitting up and down.

"Ri..right there, mmmmm, oh yes, just like that. Keep that tongue out."

She grasped the sides of his head, holding him in place as she pressed down harder, starting to rub her clit against his tongue. Oh yes, that will get the job done, and she rotated her cunt around his tongue, purring with pleasure as his tongue rubbed her clit from all angles.

Kevin was entranced by the yielding, slippery feel of her hot vagina as Barb eagerly facefucked him. Flicking her pliantly erect clitoris like she had told him, her hips began rocking ardently and he could hear her breathing getting heavier, so he licked faster.

The more fervently he licked her, the more ecstatic Barb's response until she was humping her pussy hard against his mouth, gasping and grunting passionately.

"Oh, you sweet cunt licker! Gonna do it, gonna make me cum, fuck, yes, Fuck FFUUUCCKKK!"

Barb's whole body stiffened, her breath catching as she moaned deep in her throat. The orgasm flashed in, she was cumming and she let out a shriek, her body shuddering and writhing atop his mouth, painting his face with the juices of her release.

Finally, her body collapsed, and she climbed off his face. Barb gave him a big smile.

"For a first-timer, you did a good job. It's going to be a pleasure taking all your cherries. And, judging by your big hard cock, I think we need to let the pressure off." His cock was rock hard, she could tell he was about to lose it, and instead of shooting it into the air, she had a much better place for it to go.

"Now, it's my turn to worship!"

Barb took to her knees, the classic subservient cocksucker position, it always made her hot to suck cock the right way. Kevin let out a loud grunt as Barb took him into her mouth, the tight cocksucker lips clamping around his dick, and she swallowed down 7 inches. This was the biggest cock she'd ever had in her mouth, and she gave his dick her Milkmaid special. The hard throbbing was ready to blow, and she toyed with his balls, eager for a hot, wet spray.

Kevin tried to last, but being a pent-up virgin, he lasted a minute, then he let out loud growls as his cock let loose.

Barb felt the explosion, her mouth was filled with the first two blasts, she quickly swallowed as his cock continued to spew, painting the roof of her mouth, another mouth filling rush down the hatch. His cock was starting to get out the last, mmmmmm, spewing warmly all over her tongue, letting her get a good taste. Thick, creamy, and delicious, he must eat right, his spunk was the best she'd ever tasted.

When she lifted her head away, she purred, "Now it's time for more worship."

She took to her hands and knees on the bed, and cooed, "I'm going to teach you how to be an ass muncher. Your first girlfriend will love this."

Kevin felt the thrill as Barb grabbed her cheeks and spread them, reveling the tight twitchy hole of her pink starfish. He'd been stroking off to the idea of analingus, just the fantasy made his dick fountain out a rush of spunk via his hand. It was really going to happen, and he moved in quickly.

Barb felt his warm face nuzzle in between her cheeks, and his tongue tentatively licked, ahhhh, her tight little asshole was very sensitive, and anyone who ventured to lick her asshole heard clearly how much she loved it.

"Ooohhhh, yes, oh yes, feels so fucking good, lick my hot tight hole, I love it!" she purred.

That spurred Kevin on, and his mouth went in eagerly. His mouth worked eagerly on the pink pucker of her tight, sensitive ass, licking and flicking his tongue over the rim, then gently probing into her with the tip of his tongue, it made Barb coo with pleasure. Kevin perched his lips on Barb's asshole and began to make circular motions with his tongue. He was hitting all the right places, he paused and pushed her tongue into Barb's ass eliciting further moans of pleasure from Barb. Barb began to arch her ass back towards Kevin as he continued licking her asshole.

"Goddddd, that feels soooo gooood," Barb groaned.

That spurred him on, and he ate out her ass with an enthusiasm that he had never experienced. Barb reached down and started to pluck at her stiff clit, and her orgasm started to build quickly. She started to make the little ah-ah-ah sounds of her impending orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum," Barb moaned as her body began to spasm. As she came, her whole body shuddered; her pussy juices dripping all over her hand and the bed covers.

She rose up and purred, "Lay down Kevin, I'm going to ride you and turn you from a virgin into a man!"

Kevin did so, and his cock was swollen to its maximum, as he watched the delectable Barb Maddox, still clad in her wildly sexy garter belt and stockings, move up over top of him. He felt her hands stroking and caressing his body, building his desire up to a blazing fire.

Barb felt the wild surgings of lust, she was going to take her first virgin. She squatted above Kevin, her hands lightly gripping his prick, and she gently nudged his cock head against her. He was poised at her entrance, and her voice was a husky purr, "Ready to let me pluck your cherry, sweetie?" Ar his eager nod, Barb's hips rolled back a little and the tip of his cock pushed insistently against her pussy. With a low moan, she thrust down hard and his loud gasp of pleasure sounded as he penetrated, sliding into a slick tunnel of tight, squeezing heat. He moaned, deep and low in his throat as Barb took him as far up her as he could go.

Barb grunted in response as her vaginal space was packed, mmmmm, his cock was a real cunt filling, pussy pleasing tool. Once he goes off to university, he'll be a true cocksman, with what I am going to teach him, he'll be swinging with the ladies every night.

Barb purred, "Look and drink in what you see, Kevin, you'll never forget your first time."

Of that, Kevin did not doubt as he stared at the spectacle, the never before exciting sight of a hot, sexy lady, perched securely on his stiff cock. The sexual totality of this moment was indeed one he would never forget.

Keving grunted, "Oh yeah baby, fuck, your hot cunt is so wet and so tight, you're gonna suck every drop out of my hard prick!"

They started to move slowly, each thrust deeply plumbing her depths. She was going to take him up, then switch up position, so he could last longer. Nothing worse than a one to two-minute rabbit fuck.

She purred, "When you feel yourself cumming close, stop, we'll change positions, and start again. I want to teach you control, how to move with me to prolong both our pleasures. Once the university girls get a load of your skill as a lover, you'll have a plethora of eager, well-satisfied ladies."

Kevin was savoring the ride, as Barb was sliding her fiery tightness up and down on his dick. She tossed her head back, her movements picking up speed. He had never felt such exquisite tightness, his hand was a poor imitation of the real thing. Her pussy was the ultimate gripping receptacle, fiery hot, moist, and oh so tight, it sucked and milked greedily at his cock.

As much as he wanted to explode, he growled, "I'm really close, we need to change."

Barb stopped and lifted up, she purred "Let's give it a few minutes."

His cock stayed granite hard, and Barb rolled over her side and cooed, "Slot in behind me Kevin, this is a good way to delay the explosion."

Barb lifted her leg, and she could feel Kevin against her, she grasped his cock and nudged it against her. Hooking her foot back over his legs, she purred as his cock again took the plunge, pressing in and spreading her slippery pink seam. Oh yes, this was an excellent position.

Kevin drove in and settled into a rhythm. This position was a bit more awkward, and it was a great delaying tactic. He pumped into her over, and over, oh yes, it was giving him confidence to be able to stretch it out.

Barb could feel her orgasm starting to gather, and she wanted him face to face, so he could explode his load deep. He'd lasted 10 minutes, which was very good, now, it was time to make virgin breaking complete.

She cooed, "Now, face to face, just power it in, and make me cum!"

In position, he drove in, both of them letting out loud gasps of pleasure as his 9 inches packed her tightly, his balls smacking against her ass. Barb's cunt was like a hungry beast, urging his cock to the glorious explosion, demanding that he complete his transformation from a pent-up virgin to a sexually aware man.

Barb could feel him deep inside, thumping solidly against her cervix. Oh yeah, her climax was building, she could feel the tingles start spreading through her womb and into her cunt, the quivering and spasming starting up, and with a wordless shriek, her orgasm grabbed her, shaking her body in its pleasure grip.

As Barb shuddered in climax under him, Kevin groaned from pure pleasure, her orgasm drove him over the edge, and with one harder thrust he could feel his cock swelling with the urgency. The head of his cock pushed hard, and Barb let out a grunt as his cock was poised at the very entrance to her womb. With a loud growl, Kevin's cock burst inside of her, squirting wildly, and his hot seed pumped directly into her womb.

Barb savored the feeling of the hot bloom filling up her womb. Every time that a hard cock exploded inside her, that glorious feeling made it so much better. Mmmmm, his cock was so strong, young and eager. And with his Mom away, she was going to give him the best sexual lessons he could learn. Oh yes, this will make him a college legend.

groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers