Boarding School Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
Frustrated highly sexed school girl is ready to fuck.
6k words
5
402
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oksana Romanova was nicknamed Angel at school because she had the face of an Angel. Innocent grey blue eyes, long cascading honey blonde hair and big beautiful plump lips. Her parents were devout Eastern European Catholics. They had four daughters. Oksana was the youngest. Mr & Mrs Romanova were very strict with their daughters. No boys were allowed to meet them unless they were vetted and chaperoned. They believed in virgin brides, yet their three older daughters were all unwed mothers. They were determined that would not happen to their 'Angel'. Oksana was shipped off to Loreto convent boarding school to keep her pure.

All the girls at school thought Oksana was blessed with looks which would propel her to a career as a model on the catwalk. However, Oksana did not like her looks, she wanted to look robust and curvy like her room mate Bella. Oksana also wished her math was as good as Bella's, she needed Bella to help her with her math homework. She wanted to make sure Bella was free that evening and had been told that Bella was at the clock tower with an important guest (refer Chapter 1).

Oksana had actually been struggling with all her schoolwork. She was not the brightest girl at school but she had a kind, gentle nature. Due to a sheltered upbringing, Oksana was shy and socially awkward. She hardly said a word. She had been roomed with Bella to develop her social skills and bring her out of her shell.

As Oksana approached the tower she saw Bella bent over the tower balcony. There was a man standing behind her, acting strangely. He was pushing her.

"Bella!" Oksana called out. There was no response. The man seemed to be convulsing, Oksana called out again "Bella!" This time the two on the balcony separated and were on their was down the tower. Oksana stood at the tower doorway and waited for Bella to come down.

When Bella exited the tower she was accompanied by a skinny old man. Oksana noticed a damp spot on the front of the old man's trouser and Bella looked a little disheveled. Oksana courteously waited for Bella to farewell the visitor before approaching her. Bella seemed distracted.

"Bella, I'm having trouble with my math homework, can you help me please?"

"No problem Angel I'll see you this evening. I'm such a mess at the moment I need a wash." Bella said as she turned around and walked away.

Oksana's eyes popped wide open when she saw a damp spot on the back of Bella's skirt. Why would Bella have a damp spot at the back of her skirt, which matched the old man's damp spot she wondered. The thought made Oksana blush, her fertile imagination went into overdrive. "The old man had pressed himself against Bella!" She thought wickedly. Her parents had warned her about men pressing against her. Her parents warned her about a lot of things concerning males.

That evening Oksana noticed Bella was unusually chirpy. The math homework was a breeze. Oksana's imagination was still running wild.

"Bella, who was that old guy you were with this afternoon?"

"Oh he is the architect the school is engaging to design the hall renovations." Bella replied.

"Mother Superior permitted you to be alone with him? My parents are very strict with me, they wouldn't leave me be alone with a man. There are so many stories in the news about women being molested by men...I live a totally sheltered life, have you ever been... you know... molested?"

"Oh, don't worry about old guys like him. He's too old to be a danger to the girls. He couldn't molest me unless I wanted to be molested." Bella replied with a laugh. "You've been quiet this evening, something worrying you beside math, Angel?"

"I'm 18 and I haven't had any contact with a boy. My school holidays are spent being chaperoned everywhere by my mother. I'm not even allowed to have any boy posters, like the Harry Styles poster you have over your bed. You have a boyfriend Bella?"

"I wish. The nuns guard us day and night. When I'm on holidays I only get approached by jerks, and the nice guys feel too intimidated to approach me. Most of the girls at this school are here because our parents want to keep us out of trouble, of the boy kind. Angel, have you been kissed?"

"No."

"Have you held a boy in your arms and have him press against you, his sloppy, probing tongue trying to enter your mouth, his hands feeling for your tits, his crotch reaching out to press against yours?" Bella asked mischievously.

"No! I only get touched while dancing at church dances. Some of the guys' hands wander down my back. Especially the old guys. That's okay isn't it? There are times when I like being touched, but it feels dirty."

"Oksana, with your angelic looks, when you leave school and go out into the world, they will have their hands all over you, groping and poking, and before you know it, you'll be knocked up like your sisters." Bella said giggling.

"My sisters did not take any precautions, probably to spite my parents or maybe they were in too much of a hurry. I won't end up like them. I'll take my time." Oksana said with a sigh.

"Angel, you'll work it out. You know some girls learn to take it in the butt to avoid getting pregnant, but I think it is better to just use condoms." Bella said looking coy.

"Have you had sex Bella?" Oksana asked excitedly.

"No...not proper sex. I've let guys feel me up and lick me down there. A guy tried to put it in my bum once, he said he had to put it in there so I wouldn't get pregnant but I wouldn't let him." She lied.

"Really? I've heard that hurts."

"Yeah, the butt needs lubrication and time to adjust. You thinking of taking it in the bum Angel?"

"Bella! That's so crude and dirty. I'm not like that." Oksana said indignantly.

"Oksana have you seen a boy's thing? Do you know what a man looks like down there?"

Oksana's face flushed, red. "Only from drawings in my biology book. My parents keep those things away from me. I've only ever seen dogs' things."

"Have you seen dogs doing it? I saw it once. The male dog climbs onto the bitches' back, female dogs are called bitches, and he gets a knot..."

"Bella stop! I've seen dogs doing it. Do we do it in the same position?"

"Well, sort of, but better. We do it in sooo many different ways and situations. I wish I had more experiences. Rumor has it that Willie Jenkins has a big one." Bella said mischievously.

"Willie? The groundskeeper? He's short and old! How could he have a big one? If he could even get it erect, it would have to be wrinkly. Have you seen it?"

"It's just a rumor. Something the girls can fantasized about. Angel, don't you ever get tired of just playing with yourself? One day you will have an irresistible yearning and taking it in the butt may be the only way to get that release. Sometimes, frustrated girls will do desperate things." Bella said looking at Oksana's plump lips.

"I'm desperate Bella. The only guy in my life is your poster of Harry Styles. I think I play with myself too much. I feel guilty about my horniness. Am I a bad girl Bella?"

"Don't be such a drama queen. Almost all the girls have a poster of someone they fantasize about. Nothing wrong with it. The best sex is fantasy sex. Without sexual desire our species would cease to exist. Different girls have different sex drives. Being highly sexed beats the hell out of being frigid. Don't feel guilty about it. If you enjoy it do it."

"Thanks for helping me with my math Bella. It's nearly time for lights out. Good night Bella." Oksana said as she switched off her desk lamp and went to bed.

Oksana lay in the dark feeling depressed. She wasn't doing well at school and to make it worse she was sexually frustrated. With a sigh, Oksana rolled onto her side, facing away from Bella. She was having a bad case of teenage blues. She grabbed her pillow and cuddled it like a comforting teddy bear. That felt better. Her right leg then straddled the pillow, enabling more intimate contact with her body. That felt better still. Oksana's body started to mount the pillow, slowly, quietly. She pressed her pussy against the pillow. It gave her a familiar, pleasant sensation. A quiet sigh. She tentatively ground her pussy against the pillow, her sensitive nipples started to tingle. She wrapped her arms around the pillow and mounted it.

Oksana's hand slipped between pillow and her crotch. She rubbed her nightgown covered pussy. Her wicked imagination went to the old man standing behind Bella. Quietly she pulled her nightgown up. The old man was so sleazy. Oksana cupped her teenage pussy like an old man would. Her hand caressed and fondled her flaps like an old man would. She was getting wet. She decided she would let the old man have his way with her. She imagined a thin wrinkly finger slowly pushing at her vaginal entrance.

The innocent Oksana resisted the old man. The finger retreated but returned again to slowly push into her resisting pussy. Yes. It was wet and slippery. The finger slipped in to the second knuckle. No, Oksana was a being a bad girl, she let him go too far. She straddled her pillow. She ground her hot wet pussy on the pillow, pushing her finger in as deep as it would go. The hardest part was trying not to make the bed creak. After a few minutes of grinding she felt her pussy tingle. She agitated her finger in her wet sex hole until it spasmed, causing her hips to grind down hard on the pillow. She let out a quiet gasp as she came.

Bella was not asleep in the bed across the room. She knew Oksana was playing with herself again, she could hear her. The thought of the pretty, lithe bodied Oksana lying in bed fingering herself had Bella remembering her sexual encounter that afternoon. She had a hot flush, it made her cheeks tingle. She cupped her slit with her middle finger and pressed it against her nub. She heard Oksana's vagina slurping. She had never joined Oksana in masturbation but this time Bella was yearning to squeeze Oksana's tight little buns.

Bella silently got out of bed and took a few steps in the dark. There was a sound of footsteps in the corridor. Bella quickly returned to her bed. Oksana's slurping sound stopped. The footsteps belonged to the nun who patrolled the dormitory at night, making sure the girls were not being naughty. Bella lay in her bed and listened for the footsteps to fade away. By then her ardor had cooled and she fell asleep.

The next day was sports day. Oksana and Bella played hockey in opposing teams. There were four hockey teams at school. Oksana's team played in the first match that day. Oksana was not good at sport. Her slim lanky build did not lend itself to hockey, but on this day she managed to score the winning goal in the last seconds of the match. As the girls cheered Oksana off in jubilation, Oksana noticed the goal net needed to be reset for the next match. The normally shy and passive Oksana happily volunteered to tell the ground's keeper about it, while the rest of the girls walked off to the showers. The girls preferred to say away from Willie.

Grounds keeper Willie was a deeply religious old man who went to chapel every morning, and often spent the day tinkering in the maintenance shed which overlooked the sports fields. He was a featherweight boxer as a young man but had grown frail in his old age. He was said to have been quite a good boxer, but ran into hard times after taking to liquor. The school employing him as groundskeeper saved the old man from a life on the streets. In his younger days he did have the attention of many boxing groupies but the years of hard living had taken a toll on his looks.

Sweat was dripping from Oksana's body as she walked to the shed. The shed was quite large. It had a large swing door at the rear for the tractor and other landscaping machinery; and a standard wooden door at the side which was usually locked when Willie was not there. The swing door was down. Oksana tried the side door and it opened.

When Oksana entered the large dark shed she heard a strange rustling noise. There was a tractor parked in front of the side door obscuring the rest of the shed, she could not see what was making the noise. She walked along the side of the tractor towards the front, where a window was located to let daylight into the shed. As Oksana stepped around the front of the tractor she saw Willie sitting at his work bench, which was set in front of the window, with his pant unzipped, and his hand tugging a long floppy penis.

Startled, Willie sprang to his feet and turned towards the shocked school girl. His cock drooping in front of him.

"Sorry Miss! Please don't tell anyone or I will lose my job!" Willie said as he struggled to put his long cock back in his pants.

A wide eyed Oksana was mesmerized by the swaying penis. She stood there staring. "It wasn't very wrinkly. Soft, not erect. It was long. The rumors are true" she thought to herself as if in a biology class.

At Willie's age he struggled to get an erection. Being surrounded by nubile girls everyday only made it worse. His only hope of getting relief was masturbating on sports day.

"The goal net needs to be reset for the next match" said Oksana while studying Willie's dick.

Willie was about to say "my face is up here Miss" but instead he extended his right hand and collected the school girl's left hand and clamped it around his soft cock.

A surprised Oksana tried to pull her hand away but it was firmly held in place on a warm squishy penis. She looked up at Willie.

"Please help me Miss. I'm old, I need your help. Just hold it for a little while" Willie said as he gripped his dick with the girl's hand and moved it back and forth. Oksana's delicate fingers around his cock felt soft and gentle. Willie had forgotten what the touch of a woman felt like.

Oksana was still trying to pull her hand away, but found he had taken control of it. He had her hand moving up and down in a steady rhythm. The soft cock started to get firm and expand in her grasp. Her grip on the hockey stick in her right hand tightened commensurately as the cock in her left hand became stiffer and fatter.

"Look how big it is getting!" Oksana thought as she saw the organ extend. It was now poking straight out and it was too fat for her to wrap her fingers around it. She noticed the veins running along the shaft. Out of curiosity she tightened her grip.

Her effect on the organ excited Oksana. She held onto the cock allowing Willie to slyly move it back and forth. Encouraged, she moved her hand along the length of the penis and marveled at the length and width. However, her awkward left hand could not manipulate it properly.

"This won't do. I'm gonna need both hands" she thought to herself. The hockey stick clattered to the floor as she released it to free her right hand. Her brow furrowed as she concentrated on moving both hands back and forth along the length of that slippery cock. She felt the length and width get even larger. It was exciting.

Willie stood still. His hips thrust forward, offering his old dick up for some stimulation. The only sound he could hear was that of the girl breathing heavily and the slap of the hand working on his cock.

Oksana suddenly realized her hands were not restrained. She let go in shock.

Willie's long stiff dick was flailing in the air.

"Don't stop now Miss! Just a little more" he hissed as he grabbed her hands and wrapped them around his raging hardon them. He gave a few pumps and his body started to convulse, then it went stiff.

"Aaahh..." He groaned as his hips began pumping the air before a stream of jizz shot out all over Oksana's skirt.

"Ugghh" she grunted as she jumped back in surprise and wiped her cum covered hands on the back of her skirt. That was enough she decided. She quickly picked up her hockey stick and ran out of the shed.

Willie was left with his hips gyrating back and forth as his cock pumped jizz into the air and all over the tractor.

Running to the dressing room Oksana could not believe what she just did. When she reached the change room she tore her sports gear off and jumped under the shower. Her senses were tingling as she stood under the warm water.

"It looked massive, I felt a real penis!" she thought to herself. The innocent girl could not help but imagine that penis being pressed against her vagina. She spread her legs and pushed her groin forward. The fantasy penis felt real and it was pushing at her entrance. She spread her legs wider and stuck a couple of soapy fingers in her vagina. She rubbed it, just to clean it ofcourse, causing her to cum very quickly.

Stepping out of the shower, Oksana wanted to tell someone she saw Willie's cock but no one was there. Then she decided it would just make life complicated and it would be best if she kept the secret to herself. She wanted to get to bed early that night and be alone with her imagination. Oksana kept her thoughts to herself the rest of the day.

That evening Bella noticed Oksana's changed demeanor. "Angel, you haven't said a word this evening. You played a great game today. Something wrong?"

"No I had a great day. It was one of the most exciting days I have had. It was life changing. I'm just so tired now and I need some sleep."

"All that adrenalin from the match would be like an orgasm. You'll need to pump it out of your system tonight, Angel." Bella said suggestively.

"Bella...what do you think of Willie?" Oksana asked.

"Willie Jenkins? The maintenance man with the monster penis!" Bella said extending her arms. "I'm just teasing Angel. He's a nice old man. If you need anything fixed he'll take care of it. You need help with something?"

"I'm fine tonight, thanks Bella." Oksana hesitated, wondering if she should tell Bella what happened that afternoon.

Oksana moved her chair close to Bella's and spoke softly, in a hushed voice.

"Bella, I imagined a bad thing and I enjoyed it. I'm afraid I might want to do it."

"Angel, you can talk to me. What is it?" Bella asked in a whisper.

"I imagined a strange man is doing dirty things to me and I enjoyed it. Does that make me a slut?" Oksana asked without looking at Bella.

"You mean you submitted to him. That's just being submissive in sex. During sex, a girl might like to be submissive sometimes and dominant at other times...from what I've read."

"So it's normal to imagine dirty things? It's not a sin?"

"Yes, you don't have to go to confession about that. It's not a sin. What you are imagining is a lustful encounter. It happens to me a lot, guys touch me and flirt. If I like them I flirt back, but you must not let a lustful encounter become emotional. Know the difference between love and lust. Most of the time it is just lust. Enjoy the lust and move on so you don't become shackled by it. Did you feel lust, did you enjoy it?"

"I did, but it is everything I've been told is bad. I'm ashamed of myself."

(Bella whispering) "Oksana, I was touched by a sleazy old guy. I let him touch me. It was dirty. There is a dirty part to sex. Sometimes it feels good. Maybe that is something you need to explore and get it out of your system. Sometimes you'll be happier being a devil rather than an Angel. Just be yourself, not what you think people want you to be. You know what I'm saying?"

Oksana gave a slight, unconvincing nod. "I wish I had a boyfriend, but I'm too shy and socially awkward. I just don't know what to say."

"Don't worry, with your looks you don't need to know what to say. They'll be happy if you just looked at them."

"I'm tired, I need a good nights sleep. I'm glad you're my roommate Bella."

Oksana got into bed and rolled over to face the wall. What she saw in the shed played on her mind. She smiled to herself. It was exciting.

"That penis was so long and thick. Would it hurt? Is it too big? What if it was pressed against my pussy? Would I have opened my thighs?" She wondered as she felt for her wet pussy. She had so much excitement that day it heightened her fantasy. The imaginary Harry Styles now had a monster dick which he shoved into her pussy. Oksana exhaled as she opened her thighs for her imaginary lover. It was long and hard. So slippery. She opened her mouth as it slipped into her wet vagina. It hurt. It was fatter than her two fingers and filled her up as she came.

12