Boarding School Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For weeks Oksana avoided going anywhere near where Willie would be. She wanted to forget about what happened in the shed. She was better than that and could do a lot better, she kept telling herself. He was short, ugly, broken nose, broken teeth. Someone the girls avoided. Yuk.

However, Oksana's encounter with sex was unsatisfying and frustrating. She could not get the sight and feel of Willie's penis out of her mind. It reached a point when she just wanted to have that cock shoved up her virgin pussy, giving her the orgasm she craved.

Then one rainy sports day Oksana played poorly. She kept thinking about Willie watching her from the shed. Strangely, it excited her. For some reason she had even put on some mascara before the game. She found herself bending over and flashing her behind at the shed a few times during the game.

At the end of the game, in disgust, she hit the goal post with her hockey stick. It dislodged the goal net. Her body was tingling. She felt an urge to cup her sex.

"I'll tell Willie to fix it" she announced as she strolled off to the maintenance shed, her legs slightly wobbly. She was feeling nervous. Her heart beating faster the closer she neared the shed. Her breath was panting as she stood at the door, her hand resting on the door knob. She took a deep breath and entered the shed. She silently closed the door and walked slowly to the front of the shed.

"What am I doing? It is not too late to back out" she told herself. When she turned the corner, to her relief, Willie was not there. "All that for nothing" she thought with a sigh. She stepped up to the desk and looked out the window. Bella's team was walking onto the field. She stood there and watched. She heard the swing door open and close behind her. Footsteps walked towards her. Oksana stood still, nervous.

She saw a reflection of Willie standing behind her. He had a can of beer in his hand. He snapped the can of beer open and took a long swig from it.

Oksana quickly turned around. "I dislodged the goal net and it needs to be reset" Oksana blurted out a little too fast.

Heavy rain started to fall. The clatter on the tin roof was deafening.

"I'm sorry Miss, I can't do it now, I'll have to wait for the rain to stop."

Time stood still.

Oksana stood there. Frozen to that spot. Not knowing what to do next. Her cheeks tingled, she was desperate to be touched. She lowered her eyes.

There was a clap of thunder which startled the shy teenager and she looked up.

Willie locked onto her startled eyes and held it. The teenager wanted to break eye contact but found her lips were dry. She snuck out the tip of her tongue to moisten her trembling lips. The dirty old man saw his opportunity and lunged for her pouting lips.

She clamped her mouth shut but it did not matter to the old man, he licked her lips, trying to coax her innocent mouth open.

When Willie stepped back Oksana looked shocked. She wiped his spittle off her lips with her forearm and stood there; her body quivering with lust. A voice in her head screamed at her to get out of there.

Willie saw her hesitation and he spun her around to face the window. The front of her thighs pressed against the front of the work bench. She felt better not facing the groundskeeper.

He pushed the school girl forward and bent her over the bench..

He grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him. He buried his face in her sweaty, panty covered crotch.

The lightly framed Oksana swayed as she let Willie nuzzle her private part.

It was a familiar smell Willie loved. Not giving Oksana any time to think, he hooked his fingers on the elastic of the panty and pulled it down. His tongue immediately lapped Oksana's pussy flaps. Licking and caressing her.

It was a sensation Oksana had never felt before. She spread her legs, subconsciously offering up her sex. She felt the tongue was now prying at the entrance of her pussy. Oksana passively looked out the window while Willie's tongue slurped her juices and pressed against her clitoris. Her breathing was steady and calm. She felt relaxed.

Willie's hands held Okasana tightly against his mouth. He licked her labia and then stuck his tongue right up her sex hole.

"oohhh..." Oksana moaned when the tongue entered her pussy. Her groin bucked up and down. Her thighs spread wider. She felt Willie's ugly boxer nose pressed against her butt crack. She shyly arched her back and pressed more of her clit against his face. This was better than any of her masturbation.

Oksana started to move against the ugly janitor's mouth. Yes, she was enjoying this. She ground her pussy against his mouth, taking in his probing tongue as far as it would go. She let him tongue fuck her for a while, until she felt her face tingle. It was a familiar feeling. Her hips started to roll. She arched her back and pushed back against the penetrating tongue. She gasped and clenched her thighs as she had an orgasm. Bucking slyly against the old man's face.

Willie stood up. "You liked that? It was good wasn't it?" He whispered as he spun her around to face him. "It's my turn now" the wily Willie said as he pushed the school girl down on her knees.

Oksana found herself on her knees in front of the groundskeeper. Somehow he had dropped his pants. His prodigious black cock was poking out towards her face. Up close, it looked even longer and fatter.

Willie position his cockhead in front of her mouth. "Just lick under the tip Miss" he said.

Oksana smelt the tip of the turgid cockhead near her nose. Her soft lips parted tentatively. Her tongue betrayed her horniness when it moistened her lips. She nervously stuck out her tongue and licked under the cockhead. As she licked the tip she started to drool saliva. She found herself rubbing her clit. She was also moist down there.

Willie's cock was throbbing, he pressed the cockhead against her mouth. The tip ran along her tongue and pushed passed her lips. Her lips spread wider and wider as that fat cock went further in.

Oksana had a mouth full of dick. Her body was producing a stream of saliva which was dripping down her chin. She did not know what to do, she just kept her head still and her mouth open.

Willie enjoyed watching Oksana's lips open and wrap around his cock. He pulled his dick out and put it back in. Each time he put it back in, he pushed it a little further. He gave in a few tiny pumps to get it in a little more before settling into a slow face fuck.

Oksana was really turned on and started to move against the old janitor's dick. Yes, she was enjoying this. Her spittle smeared over her pretty face.

Willie was enjoying this too much. He wanted it to last longer and he was afraid his old dick would go limp if he did not finish fast. He roughly stood Oksana up again and turned her towards the window. He bent her over the workbench again, before lifting her skirt.

Oksana thought he was going to lick her pussy again.

"I just want to thigh fuck you. You done that?"

"No. What is it?"

"I'll just put my penis between your thighs and while your thighs are closed I'll move back and forth. It's just like masturbation. No penetration. Okay?"

"Okay. No penetration." Oksana understood masturbation.

Willie inserted his cock between her thighs.

"Just grip it between your thighs and I'll move against you" he whispered.

Oksana felt the spittle covered dick slide between her slim thighs. Willie grabbed her slim hips and proceeded to fuck her thighs. Oksana was loving the feel of that long fat cock rubbing against her thighs. The trajectory of the cock went up near her vagina. She wanted more. She leant forward more and arched her back to get increased friction near her pussy flaps. He continued to bend more until all her pussy was displayed and that long cock was rubbing against her flaps and clit.

With Oksana completely bent over for his benefit, Willie felt all the heat from Oksana's wet pussy and rectum. He began slamming cock between her thighs with long steady strokes. The rain had stopped. The shed was now filled with the slurping noise of the spittle covered cock slapping against the slim young thighs.

It was driving Oksana wild, she desperately wanted to shove a sly finger into her sex hole. Her breath panting. Her mouth open sucking in air, she reached down to rub her clitty but brushed the tip of that fat cock sticking out between her slender thighs.

Willie felt her fingers caress the sensitive tip of his dick. This sent Willie over the edge. He started to slam his dick between the firm thighs faster.

"ugg...ugg...ugg" he grunted, until his stiff dick slipped out from between the thighs and nestled into the school girl's butt crack.

This caused Oksana to jolt up in surprise.

Willie changed his position by wrapping his arms around Oksana's slim body so he could press his dick along that tight butt crack.

"Ah...ah...ah...ah..." Willie wheezed as he rubbed his dick along Oksana's butt crack. It started to slide in that crease very easily as precum was flowing. He could feel the steam coming out of her butt.

Oksana felt how long and hard that black cock was. She was close to orgasm. She preferred to have it massaging her clit instead of her butthole. She threw her body forward forcing the dick to slip back between her thighs.

Willie was about to cum and he was desperate to avoid fucking the air again. He pushed her down against the top of the desk and rubbed the tip of this cock against the entrance of Oksana's tight pussy. He teased the hole a little before trying to press the pointy head of his cock into the school girl.

Oksana rose to her tiptoes to buck away from the penetration, but the tip of that hot slippery cock kept pressing against her wet hole. She could not escape.

Oksana looked out the window. Bella was running towards goal and shot..."GOAL!" the team screamed. Oksana relaxed, happy to see the goal scored.

Willie was about to cum. He felt the girl's muscles relax. His jizz began shooting out.

"God forgive me" he muttered just before he desperately shoved hard.

"Mmmffff" Oksana's eyes bulged open as she covered her mouth to muffle her scream. That long fat cock wedged open her pussy hole and the slippery cock head was lodged in her wet pussy. She was now splayed against the workbench.

There was a gush of hot semen in her sex hole and it was dripping deeper. Mascara ran down her red cheeks as her face contorted with pain and lust. The cock felt longer and fatter than it looked. It was so hot in her tight pussy she was on the verge of another orgasm.

Willie's body had gone stiff upon ejaculation. He was standing straight and swaying like an ironing board. His cock was at full extension and girth. And he was firmly lodged in that pussy.

Oksana's legs flailed in the air as she tried to get back on her feet.

Willie held her down. This time when Willie pumped his hips forward he wasn't fucking air. This time he was fucking a hot wet pussy wrapped around his pulsating dick. The semen that gushed into that tight hole was plenty lubrication for that long fat dick to slide in further.

"Lord have mercy" he mumble as he grabbed hold of the slim blonde impaled on his cock, and as more and more jizz streamed out of his balls, he wickedly pushed his dick in more and more. He wanted to slide his long fat dick all the way in. With a final gasp he mounted the quivering school girl bent over his desk; and ground his cock in deeper and deeper until he was in balls deep. He lay on top grinding against her pussy until his balls were drained and his cock went limp. He was exhausted.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oksana groaned when that first blast of cum hit her vaginal canal. Then that long fat dick just kept going in...and in...and in...and in...with each pump of jizz.

"uhh...uuuhh...unnh..." Each pump shook and jarred the body of the tall slender teenager. Her virgin pussy was raw and filled with jizz. Oksana lay still as she felt the cock throb deep in her semen flooded vagina. Her pussy was tingling.

Willie's cock had gone limp and he slowly extracted his long dick from her pussy. That long slow pull out was a delicious massage of Oksana's vaginal canal.

"aaahhh..." she gasped as her orgasm contracted her pussy and her body quivered. Her hips began bucking as her vaginal canal shut behind the retreating penis and squeezed out the semen, which was now dripping out of her gaping pussy.

Oksana sighed in satisfaction as the old man got off her.

"Thank you Miss. You made an old man very happy. If you ever need anything done let me know and Willie will fix it. Here Miss, wipe yourself clean before you go to the shower." Willie said as he handed her a cleaning cloth.

Oksana wiped herself clean, reset her disheveled clothes, picked up her hockey stick and walked out of the shed. She finally felt totally satisfied.

12