Boarding with Linda Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm was slowly building and, although I knew she likely wasn't getting anything out of having her tits fucked, she didn't seem bored, or worse, unhappy. Of course she had already cum three times to my once so it would have been a bit selfish of her not to be indulgent of my desire to fuck her big boobs. She was watching my cockhead as it peeked repeatedly from her cleavage and actually appeared to be anticipating my load eventually shooting toward her face. It was a bit longer before I was getting close to that, though, and I actually wouldn't have minded fucking them for even longer. It felt so awesome sliding my cock against the soft, smooth flesh even after having already fucked her hot, wet pussy and blowing my load into her talented mouth. I gradually increased my pace as my orgasm was building and the level of pleasure was increasing though I was by no means fucking her tits hard.

When I finally exploded with a grunt, her eyes went wide as cumshot hit her right in the mouth. Despite her anticipation, she hadn't opened it but did as soon as my cum struck her lips. Unfortunately, my remaining spurts were a bit weaker and didn't quite reach as far so most of my cum ended up on her sternum. I continued to fuck her luscious tits until I was fully spent and, when I started to move off of her, she released them and started to spread my cum around with her fingertips as she was licking it off of her lips. I lay beside her and watched as she then licked my cum off of her fingertips then spread it around some more and licked them again. I reached over to fondle her tits some more as I watched her.

"I can't even tell you how much this means to me," she finally said, turning to face me, "You're doing wonders for my mental state and my self-esteem."

"I'm having a great time and I love your body," I assured her, "You are definitely welcome back any time you just need a break or you feel like pursuing a few orgasms."

"Really?" she asked, sounding genuinely surprised, "I really appreciate that."

"Sure," I replied, "but I still think you should take a couple of days first to fully absorb everything before we make any additional plans."

"That makes sense," she agreed, "Any chance there will be more for me to absorb tonight?"

"Of course," I replied, "How much longer can you stay?"

"At least long enough for another round," she said, "even if we don't rush."

"Sweet," I replied, "but let's switch things up a little."

I wasn't quite ready to go again already but my cock was reviving rather nicely as I was caressing her tits and admiring her body. As we started making out again, she reached for my cock and it didn't take much longer before she had me fully rigid again. Since we were both ready to go, we ceased making out and I got up and moved off of the bed. She joined me and my gaze was fixed on her bouncing and swinging tits, though I was also thoroughly admiring the rest of her naked body. I sat on the couch with my cock standing straight up and she straddled me, guiding my cock toward her approaching pussy. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto it, briefly sitting still with it fully embedded inside her hot, wet pussy. I immediately began to fondle her luscious tits and she was soon moving, slowly raising herself up and dropping back down on my cock.

Once she had a steady rhythm going, she brought her lips to mine and we resumed making out while I continued to fondle her tits. Again, her pussy felt outstanding so I was grateful for the opportunity to enjoy having it engulfing my cock. Despite all of the amazing and unexpected things that had happened since I'd moved into this space, I was still feeling kind of astounded that a girl I'd known since our childhood, who was now a married mother of three, was naked and riding my cock. I'm not even sure which particular part of that I found the most astounding. Maybe it was just because, until recently, I had never even thought about having sex with Emily despite having known her for so long. I hadn't even known Linda as long as I'd known Emily, much less all of Linda's friends, so while most of those initial encounters had been pleasant surprises, none had been with someone I'd known as a kid. Whatever the case, I was being completely honest when I told her I loved her body and that she was welcome back.

As she rode me harder and faster and her pussy became hotter and wetter, I was really hoping that, once she'd had some time to absorb what had happened, she'd be eager to come back. We had to quit making out once she was riding me too hard so I just leaned back and watched her titties bouncing with an occasional glance up to see the look of sheer pleasure on her face. My hands were on her ass and I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down, giving her as much penetration as I could manage. Her pussy just continued to feel even hotter and wetter though I didn't feel like I was getting close to cumming yet myself, despite how amazing it felt. I didn't even realize just how close to cumming she actually was until she dropped down onto my cock and just sat there, suddenly quiet. A moment later, she gasped and her body started shaking as her orgasm hit her. She moved up and down a few more times as she was cumming but mostly she was just enjoying the intense pleasure she was experiencing. Meanwhile, I brought my hands back around to fondle her tits again.

It was another long and obviously highly pleasurable orgasm and, once I was certain she'd finished cumming, I had another idea. I maneuvered her to the side with my cock still embedded in her hot, wet pussy until I was on top of her. As I slowly resumed fucking her, I had an exercise for her.

"Close your eyes," I said, "and imagine back to when we were in college. We're home on break and I just brought you home after we went on a date. Our goodnight kiss got a little out of hand and now we're fucking on your parents' couch. Fortunately, we don't have to worry about anyone interrupting us."

She was moaning immediately and I'd swear that her pussy became even hotter and wetter. I continued to slide my cock in and out of her but brought my lips to hers. We were immediately making out passionately. I was pleasantly surprised by how much more fired up this little exercise got her and, I admit, as much as I'd been enjoying her MILF body, I was imagining what it would have been like to fuck her back before she had kids. I wasn't picturing her parents' couch, since I had no idea what that would have looked like, but I did remember how she looked when we were in college and had no trouble imagining her below me as I was thrusting into her. I'm not sure if my cock became any more rigid, or whether it even could, but I was certainly enjoying how hot and wet her pussy felt.

I was no fan of the missionary position for the most part but I have to say that this may have been the hottest fucking I'd ever experienced in that position. Emily was right there with me so we were in perfect sync, unlike how we probably would have been on her parents' couch after a date back in college. The benefit of experience combined with a throwback fantasy was really working for both of us. I was feeling fortunate that my orgasm wasn't yet imminent because I wanted to continue enjoying it but she ended up pulling her mouth from mine so that she could moan louder and more continuously so I suspected that she was getting close. I'm sure she would have been fine with continuing after she'd cum but I had another thing I wanted to do before it got too late and she needed to leave. So I savored the hottest missionary sex I could ever remember experiencing while I still had the chance.

I wasn't surprised when she finally cried out and her body started shaking below me. I continued fucking her, relishing the increased flow of lubrication in her pussy and hoping that by continuing she would experience a longer, more pleasurable orgasm. When she finally went still and let out a sigh, I stopped and started to move off of her. She opened her eyes to see what I was up to and was soon greeted by my stiff tool as I straddled her head while facing her pussy. I lowered my head toward her trim, light brown bush then began to lick her slit. She let out a moan then wrapped her lips around my cock and started sucking it, which caused me to moan. I slipped a couple of fingers into her still hot and wet pussy, slowly pumping them as I began to lick and suck her clit.

Her mouth felt incredible and, surprisingly, her oral talents had my orgasm building even faster than the hot missionary sex had. Of course this was probably just because I was so much more fired up and closer to cumming by this point. I focused as much as I could on providing pleasure to her while making sure that I enjoyed her skillful blowjob but I was also making sure to enjoy the additional opportunity to devour her pussy. There was no doubt that I'd be blowing a load down her throat, and pretty quickly it seemed, but I also wanted to make sure that she had another orgasm even though she'd had many more than I had already. As my cock somehow became even thicker with her sucking it and pumping the base, I was still licking and sucking her clit while feeling her pussy becoming even wetter and more engorged around my pumping fingers.

Finally, while continuing to slide my fingers in and out, I raised my head and just focused on the intense pleasure I was feeling. A moment later, I let out a louder moan as I started spurting down her throat. She swallowed my load while continuing to suck my cock, nursing every drop of cum out of me before dropping her head back. By the time I was fully spent, I had returned to licking and sucking her clit and she was already moaning steadily again. I knew my video system was recording as I was bringing her closer to orgasm, but it couldn't record the taste of her pussy or the tactile sensation of my tongue against her clit so I was focused on those as well as on making sure she was feeling some intense pleasure. She started to tense up as she was getting closer to cumming then abruptly went limp, her body shaking while she let out a cry of pleasure. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my fingers in and out of her now even hotter and wetter pussy.

When she finally went still and let out a sigh, I slipped my fingers out of her pussy and into my mouth. Moving off of the couch, I helped her sit up then sat beside her. We both just remained there recovering but not saying anything at first. I knew that I was going to have some really nice video of her naked body as she was sitting quietly.

"I can't even begin to thank you," she finally said, "not just for 'helping out an old friend' and making me cum much more and much harder than I ever expected, but also for not just saying that you love my body the way it is; for showing that you really mean that."

"Thanks are absolutely not necessary," I replied, "although I appreciate you saying so anyway. I am quite sure that I enjoyed this as much as you did and I suspect that this won't be the only time we'll be getting together."

"You're absolutely right about that," she assured me, "though I will do as you suggested and take some time to absorb it all. I don't want to do anything that would hurt my husband or my family but there's no way this can be a one and done thing."

"I don't want to hurt your husband or your family either," I said, "but I especially don't want to do anything that will make him suspicious because that will definitely lead to hurt."

"Agreed," she said, "so while I'm absorbing, I'll also be thinking about how to continue with the utmost discretion. I'm happy that you're on the same page."

"I'd like what's between us to just be between us," I said, "and I guess Linda, too."

"I trust her and I know you do, too," she said, "Since she's the one who suggested this, its only fair to let her know how it's going but I know she won't tell anyone else."

"And you know you can trust me, too," I said, "like with photos of you in various states of undress. You know they'd be only for my personal viewing and no one else would know about them."

"Since I know our time together will be limited," she said with a smile, "and since it does even more for my self esteem to hear that you'd even want some, I am happy to pose however you want."

We remained on the couch for a little longer before she figured she'd better get going. I grabbed my phone and, true to her word, she posed for me before and while getting dressed. I promised that I'd send her photos or videos, too, showing the effect that her photos had on me. We agreed to think about the best way to go about communicating and exchanging photos and videos as we went forward to keep things as secret as we could manage. We headed back upstairs fully dressed, made out a little bit more then she left. When Linda returned home, she wanted to hear all of the details so, once Ashley was in bed, I shared everything. After quickly checking on Ashley, she undressed and I devoured her dripping pussy through multiple orgasms. I even managed to get it up one more time before it got too late and fucked her to a few more orgasms before she swallowed my load. Once she heard Emily's side of the story the following day, she was completely fired up again and, after Ashely was asleep, we had even more amazing sex that night.

Linda ended up working with us to figure out how to see each other discreetly, in part because she always got something out of our get-togethers, too. Emily would say she was having dinner with Linda, we'd end up with a few hours to indulge in each other then we'd share the details with Linda and she and I would benefit from me being with Emily. Naturally, it wasn't long before I was thinking about being with both of them at one time.

12