Boarding with Linda Ch. 14

Story Info
Developing an appreciation for mature, experienced ladies.
7.4k words
4.68
6.8k
9
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 01/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

Note: If you haven't already, read Chapters 01 - 13 of Boarding with Linda, which are prequels to this story.

As I spent more time in the neighborhood, working outside the house or riding my bike or walking with Ashley, sometimes with Linda and sometimes not, naturally I met and became friendly with a lot of the neighbors. Many of them had been in the neighborhood for a long time and knew Linda and her dad, but I still had to explain pretty frequently what our situation was, with varying responses and reactions. So many people assumed we were married or at the very least a couple but, in general, I think the neighbors were more open to the idea of me being no more than a boarder or a roommate than other parents or even some of our friends. There were a few neighbors who probed for more details, some just out of curiosity and some, it turned out, to make sure there was nothing to prevent them from becoming involved with me if Linda wasn't. This, of course, was more physical interest than romantic interest.

There was a widowed doctor with long, curly silver hair and a lean, athletic body. There was also a divorcee with short hair and nice curves whose kids were all off at college. Primarily, though, there were unhappily married women looking for attention and happiness and, most of all, satisfying sex. Emily had been my first married woman but she wasn't my last, though I will say that I did not pursue married women since there were always plenty of single women interested in getting naked. Maybe I was being played but, whenever I heard about an unhappy marriage and an unsatisfying or non-existent sex life, I wanted to do whatever I could to remedy that. I did always recommend that they take control of their lives, aside from just sleeping with me, and take the steps necessary to live a happy life. Regardless, yes, I was having sex with several older neighborhood women, both married and single, and enjoying it immensely.

My point in explaining all of this is that, after starting out with women my own age, I did quickly gain an appreciation for mature and more experienced women. This came into play when we had a visitor staying at the house. Linda's dad would come and stay a night or two every few weeks, usually to see Linda and Ashley, but also to see other old friends and neighbors that were still around and, of course, to see how I was doing with keeping up the house. I didn't mind this because he almost always had tips from all his years of owning and maintaining the house that made things easier or explained things for me. Whenever he was in the house, though, there was no hanky-panky, definitely between Linda and me but even down in my living space. I figured he knew the house better than either of us and would probably know if something was going on down there. Since I didn't know how he'd feel about that kind of thing happening with Linda and Ashley around, I just typically took a break until he was gone again.

Since her dad had his room to stay in during his visits and knew that it otherwise went mostly unused, he was typically fine if other visitors wanted to stay there. After Linda's aunt, her dad's sister, first visited with him up in the Poconos, she had plans to then visit with Linda and Ashley afterward and stay in her brother's room. Of course he apprised her of the situation with me living in the basement so there were no awkward explanations once she got there. Upon meeting her, I could see where some of Linda's genetics had come from. Like Linda, her aunt had thick, dark brown hair and big boobs. She had bit more in the way of curves and, of course, her skin didn't appear to be as smooth and flawless as I knew Linda's to be. Despite my recently developed appreciation for more mature women, I had no intention of trying to seduce her. I did anticipate thinking about how she might look naked so I was surreptitiously admiring her body from the moment she arrived.

One of Ashley's weekend visits with her dad was right in the middle of Aunt Marie's visit but, since her schedule wasn't really flexible and it was only about a 2-hour round trip, they decided it wouldn't be a big deal and would give Linda and her aunt an opportunity to enjoy some adult time while she was gone. Little did I realize that I'd get to enjoy some adult time, as well. Linda arranged for an earlier than usual drop-off based on her aunt being in town for a visit so, when she and Ashley got in the car and headed off, I was still in bed. It was only a short time later that I could hear Marie moving around upstairs. When I heard the door at the top of the basement stairs open, I quickly grabbed the remote and started up both of my cameras. I wasn't necessarily anticipating what ended up happening but was thinking in the moment more about some reference material for future fantasizing.

When Jim and I had been working on the lighting for the room, we ended up putting in dimmer switches by the door, by the couch and by the bed that controlled pot lighting in three different zones. When Marie reached the bottom of the stairs and knocked on the closed door to my living space, I called out for her to come in as I sat up, then brought the lights up as she opened the door and entered. She was wearing an open robe over a nightgown and looked like she had also been in bed when Linda and Ashley left. I hadn't brought the lights up completely but enough that the camera would have no trouble clearly recording her.

The robe being open was definitely strategic; her big boobs were then covered only by the thin material of her nightgown and looked amazing. They didn't sit up as high as Linda's did but it wasn't even just my recently realized appreciation for more mature women that made me want to get my hands on them. I had been sleeping naked, as usual, and my cock was stiffening under the covers as she moved closer to me, her succulent boobs subtly bouncing. We had definitely been hitting it off since her arrival but I wouldn't have said there had been any flirting or any suggestion that she might show up in my bedroom. I was thrilled, obviously, but I wasn't taking anything for granted so I was waiting for her to say something.

"So we've got a couple of hours to ourselves before Linda will be back?" she asked.

"Two hours minimum," I confirmed, "assuming she comes right back."

"Good," she replied, her robe sliding down her arms, "because I've been trying to figure out how to get you alone since I got here."

Her nightgown had thin straps that just held the material up in front of her boobs but wouldn't have been strong enough to support those big beauties. By the time her robe hit the floor, it felt like I was fully rigid but I hadn't even seen her naked yet. She moved the straps of her nightgown off of her shoulders then it slid down her body, revealing her luscious boobs, large areolas and hard thick nipples then her trim, dark brown bush. By that point, my cock had actually become even stiffer so, as she stepped closer to the foot of the bed, I flipped back the covers. Her eyes went wide and so did her smile then she got onto the end of the bed so I got completely out from under the covers. I watched her tits swinging as she crawled up then I lay back so that my cock was standing straight up. She paused long enough to wrap her lips around my cock and slide them up and down a few times, causing me to moan, then straightened up and straddled me. As she was guiding my cock toward her pussy, I reached for her big boobs and eagerly fondled them.

We both moaned as she lowered herself onto my stiff cock and, though she wasn't as snug as some of the pussies I was more accustomed to, her pussy was so incredibly hot and wet that it felt absolutely amazing. She paused for a moment once I was fully embedded, just feeling my stiff cock inside her, then slowly began to move up and down. I was still fondling and admiring her big boobs, though I did briefly glance up to see the expression of sheer pleasure on her face. I was really glad that she'd decided to make a move, though I assumed that this would be an encounter that we wouldn't be sharing with Linda. I was also happy that the camera over my headboard was running because I didn't know if I'd ever have this opportunity again.

She gradually began riding me harder and faster so I did end up moving my hands around from her bouncing tits to caress her soft, smooth ass. This was partly so that I could watch those big beauties bouncing but also so that they weren't hidden from the camera by my hands. I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down, making sure that she was getting the full length of my shaft. With the house otherwise empty, she was getting louder the longer she was riding me and there didn't seem to be any question that she was building toward an orgasm. Of course, not knowing her at all, I had no idea if this was typical for her, the loud moaning or the quick build-up to an orgasm. Whether it was typical or not, I was glad that she was clearly experiencing a high level of pleasure and wasn't shy about expressing it.

I was definitely feeling a high level of pleasure myself but, fortunately, I was not building toward an orgasm as quickly as she appeared to be. Since Linda would be gone for at least a couple of hours, I knew there would be plenty of time for recovery and another round if I did cum quickly, but I wanted to savor her hot, wet pussy for as long as possible before starting to think about the next round. I'd made a lot of strides as far as staying power with all of the sex I'd been having, maybe just because of all of the sex, maybe due to practice and improving my technique or maybe my penis just was no longer so surprised that I was actually having sex that I wasn't able to hold out for longer. There wasn't really anything I could do to try to draw out the pleasure she was experiencing, aside from not cumming, but it seemed like she wasn't really counting on me for that, anyway. It wouldn't have surprised me at all if, in that precise moment at least, all she was counting on from me was my cock and that didn't bother me in the slightest.

When she finally just dropped down onto my cock and sat there, she went silent briefly before letting out a cry as her entire body started shaking. She moved up and down on my cock a few random times as she was cumming so I could tell that her pussy had been flooded with even more lubrication, but there wasn't really anything I could do to take advantage of it. Again, this was fine with me as long as she was experiencing a highly pleasurable orgasm and we resumed the mutual pleasure afterwards. Her orgasm was long and appeared to be intensely pleasurable so I brought my hands back around to fondle her tits a bit more as she was enjoying it. When it had apparently run its course, she remained seated on my cock as she was catching her breath then leaned forward and planted her lips on mine. We were quickly making out and I was able to slide my cock in and out of her while enjoying the additional lubrication in this position.

It wasn't too long, though, before her mouth left mine and she was kissing her way down my neck, along my collarbone, over my chest and down my stomach. When she reached my stiff cock, standing tall and still slippery with her juices, she briefly pumped it then engulfed it in her mouth. I couldn't even help but moan and was glad that the camera was capturing this, as well, since I knew I'd want to relive this highly pleasurable experience. She quickly demonstrated that she lacked nothing when it came to cocksucking skills and, improved staying power or not, I could feel my orgasm immediately beginning to build. There wasn't really any reason to hold out, anyway, since I was presumably getting more out of this than she was. I pulled my pillows under my head so I could watch and just savored both the view and the pleasure I was feeling.

Despite initially feeling my orgasm beginning to build, Marie managed to draw out the pleasure she was providing for longer than I would have expected to be able to last. Whether this was for my benefit or hers, I didn't know, but she certainly appeared to be enjoying sucking my cock, though I doubt it could have been as much as I was enjoying it. Her ass was up in the air as she was kneeling between my legs and, gazing past the highly arousing visual of her sucking my cock, I was inspired with an idea of something else I wanted to do before Linda returned home. Thinking about it just made me even more fired up and it wasn't long before my cock was becoming even thicker with my impending orgasm. Regardless of Marie's skill for drawing out the pleasure, there was a point where even she couldn't do anything to hold it off any longer.

She was experienced enough to realize what was happening and shifted her focus from drawing out the pleasure to getting me the rest of the way there with the highest level of pleasure possible. Although I would love to have enjoyed this blowjob for longer, I was also looking forward to exploding into her mouth then moving on to whatever was next, which would undoubtedly be just as enjoyable. When I did begin to spew, it was just as pleasurable as I had been anticipating so I groaned loudly as she swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off. It wasn't until I was completely spent that she released my softening cock from her mouth and crawled up to lie beside me. Watching her boobs bouncing and swinging made me want to get my hands on them again so I started fondling them as soon as they were within reach.

"That was absolutely outstanding," I said, "I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed it."

Before she even responded, I'd lowered my head and was licking and sucking her hard nipples while continuing to caress the soft, smooth flesh of her big boobs. She moaned and ran her fingers through my hair, indicating that I wasn't the only one who was enjoying this. Still, I didn't spend too much time fixated on her boobs and, before too long, I was kissing my way further down her body until I was between her legs and kissing around her pussy. I took a moment to gaze at her well-groomed, dark bush then dove in, running my tongue along her slit, which caused her to moan even louder. This just inspired me even more so I lapped up her juices then slipped a finger into her hot, wet pussy. While I licked and sucked her clit, I slipped a second finger in along with the first and her moaning got even louder and was more-or-less continuous.

She was holding my head and subtly humping her pussy toward my face so, when I glanced up, I saw her big boobs squeezed together between her arms. This immediately made me think of something else I'd want to make sure that I had a chance to do before Linda returned home and, thinking about that, I could feel my cock already beginning to recover. With all of my recent experience eating pussy since moving in with Linda, I'd made a lot of progress, not only in providing oral pleasure, but also in being able to draw it out as well as knowing when to start focusing on getting my partner the rest of the way there rather than continuing. I was torn with Marie because hers was a pussy I'd never enjoyed before so I wanted to draw it out for both of our benefits but I also wanted to make sure we had time for everything we could possibly want to do before Linda returned home.

Given that I still wasn't fully recovered yet, and Linda hadn't actually been gone all that long by that point, I decided to focus on drawing out the pleasure while savoring the opportunity to do so. I did everything I knew how to make sure she enjoyed herself as much as possible as her orgasm slowly built and her pussy just continued to get even hotter and wetter the closer she was getting to cumming. My cock was recovering further, as well, the longer I was eating her so I expected to be able to slip it into her hot, wet pussy once she'd cum and was already thinking about how I'd be doing it. As tempting as it would have been to try to make her cum more quickly just so I could fuck her some more, I really was still relishing the opportunity to eat her mature pussy and was in no rush to be done.

When we reached that point that I was becoming much better at identifying, where she was getting close enough to cumming that it was time to help her get the rest of the way there rather than continuing to draw it out, I did slightly alter my technique so that I was pushing her toward an orgasm rather than holding it off. She hadn't exactly been subdued with her moaning so I was a little surprised when she got even more vocal but took it as a good sign that she was thoroughly enjoying herself. Her pussy continued to get hotter and wetter and she was less subtle with how she was humping her pussy toward my face. As with everyone I'd had the good fortune to be able to pleasure since moving in with Linda, I was happy that I was able to make her feel so good and would have kept going if she hadn't suddenly cried out and started shaking.

I did continue eating her through her orgasm, which was long and quite obviously highly pleasurable, but when she went still and let out a long sigh, I raised my head and slipped my fingers out of her. I was looking up along her body toward her big boobs as I sucked her juices off of my fingers then got up on my knees. I continued to admire her sexy, mature body until she opened her eyes and smiled as she saw my stiff cock sticking out. I had her roll over and she knew what that meant so she got on all-fours as I knelt behind her. I ran my hands over her ass before guiding my stiff tool into her hot, wet pussy, causing both of us to moan. Holding her waist, I started to slowly slide in and out of her as she reached under herself with one hand to caress her clit.

Once we had a good, steady rhythm going, I slipped my hands forward and cupped her swinging boobs, feeling her hard nipples against my palms. I think hefting their weight and caressing the soft, smooth flesh actually made my cock even harder, though I was confident that my orgasm was still a long way off. I knew that I'd be able to savor the pleasure of sliding my cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy from behind for a significant amount of time, which made me quite happy. In fact, I was anticipating that she'd cum again long before I was ready to so I'd be able to give something else a try before cumming myself. I wouldn't say that I was looking forward and not appreciating what was happening in the moment because I was certainly enjoying the feel of my cock sliding in and out of her but there was also something I wanted to try that promised to be equally pleasurable, for me at least.

Based on her further loud and continuous moaning, Marie was clearly feeling significant pleasure once again and I was happy to be able to help provide it. I don't know if my fondling her tits and caressing her hard nipples was helping with the level of pleasure but I was confident that it wasn't taking away from it. I was also trying to maintain a slow and steady pace rather than fucking her hard, at least for the moment. I figured, as long as we had the time, we should absolutely make the most of it and draw out the pleasure for as long as possible. The first orgasms were a bit quicker, relatively, which is to be expected, of course. With at least a couple of hours, though, now that we were a bit more settled down, I wanted to spend the time pleasuring her and enjoying the pleasure myself rather than spending precious time recovering.

Of course just because I wanted to hold out and enjoy fucking her for longer didn't mean I expected her to hold out and not cum just because I wasn't expecting to. I could tell that she was building toward another orgasm based on the sounds she was making and by how much hotter and wetter her pussy was becoming. Although I was enjoying the feel of her pussy even more, I was not building toward an orgasm yet myself, but I wanted to make sure she was experiencing the highest level of pleasure. When it was clear that she was getting close again, I straightened up and held her waist while fucking her a bit harder and making her ass jiggle each time my hips hit it. She didn't seem to mind this at all as she was getting louder and pushing back to meet each of my incoming thrusts. When she pushed back and held there, I pushed into her as deeply as I could and just held my cock inside her. She went briefly silent then cried out as her entire body started shaking.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12