Boarding with Linda Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another obviously long and highly pleasurable orgasm so, not only was I sure that she was happy that she'd come down to visit me, but I felt comfortable that she'd be okay with me indulging myself a bit once she'd finished cumming. I slid my cock in and out a few times as she was cumming so that I could enjoy the additional lubrication that came with her orgasm though I doubt that helped to increase the pleasure or prolong her orgasm. When she finally went still and silent, I slipped my cock out of her and, before she even had time to recover, I had her flip over onto her back and straddled her. Laying my stiff cock between them, I took a boob in each hand and brought them together against it. As I caressed the soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples, I also slowly slid my cock between her big, succulent boobs.

I had really been blessed to have so many big boobs to fuck and Marie's were certainly no exception. Before I'd moved in with Linda, I'm not sure that had but a very few opportunities to fuck big, luscious boobs but now I had become a really big fan of it. Of course there was never any comparison because any boobs I got to fuck provided a high level of pleasure that was different from fucking a pussy or a mouth or an ass. It really was just another awesome opportunity to mix things up and keep all the sex from becoming routine, although I can't imagine sex with any of the partners I'd become involved with ever becoming routine.

Since I knew that Marie was not likely getting any pleasure out of me fucking her tits, aside maybe from my hands brushing over her hard nipples, I wasn't trying to hold out to enjoy this longer as I had when I was fucking her. I was just enjoying the slowly building pleasure as I slid my cock against the soft, smooth flesh of her big boobs. She had lost some of the glazed look from her eyes as I was getting closer to cumming myself and was watching as my cockhead peeked from her cleavage. I was looking in the same general vicinity though I was more focused on her big boobs, large areolas and hard nipples. Even knowing that the camera over my bed was recording this, I couldn't resist admiring those big beauties but I was also certain that I'd be reviewing the video probably quite a bit once she was gone.

My cock was getting even thicker as I got closer to cumming while I was trying to maintain a slow pace. I not only wanted to draw it out just a little longer because I was enjoying it so much but I also didn't want to start fucking her tits hard and making it uncomfortable for her. It felt so good, though, that I could only delay the inevitable for so long before I finally started spewing onto her chest with a groan. The first shot did hit her right in the mouth but the majority of my jizz pooled on her sternum as she was licking her lips. I continued to slide my cock between her big beauties even once I was spent until I'd softened too much to continue. I knew I'd need to experience this again before she left.

When I finally released her big boobs, I moved off of her and lay beside her as she cleaned my cum off of her chest with a finger, feeding it into her mouth. I reached over and went back to fondling her big boobs while waiting for her to finish.

"Sorry," she said with a sheepish smile, "it's been a while and this has been the best experience in recent memory, maybe even ever."

"It's been amazing for me, too," I replied, "I can't even tell you how glad I am that you decided to come down here to see me."

"Well I'm glad you were interested in having me stay once I showed up," she said.

"Are you kidding?" I asked, "I don't know how I'm going to let you go back upstairs before Linda gets back. I guess we should make good use of the time we have, huh?"

As we started making out while I continued to fondle her boobs, I could feel my cock already trying to revive and, when she reached down, that only accelerated the process. It wasn't much longer before I was alternating caressing her clit with sliding a finger in and out of her hot, wet pussy while she was pumping my continually stiffening cock. Once I knew I was stiff enough to slip into her, I think I surprised her by starting to get up and pulling her along with me. We got off the bed and I led her over to the couch, where I sat down and had her straddle me. My hands went right to her big boobs again as she reached down for my cock and guided it to her hot, wet pussy. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto it then she brought her lips to mine again as she began to slowly move up and down on it. I continued to fondle her boobs while we were making out and she was riding me.

I figured, as long as we had the time, we might as well not do the same thing over again, which is why we were on the couch. I'd had a lot of experiences there and they'd all been highly pleasurable for both of us involved so I was confident that Marie would enjoy it, too. There was also the other camera which would give me more variety in the videos that I'd have after the fact, too. Even if she didn't have videos to take home with her, I wanted her to have a variety of memories, so it wouldn't just be that she had enjoyable sex; she'd hopefully also be recalling that she'd had enjoyable sex in a variety of positions and a variety of locations. I still didn't feel like we needed to rush but there were a few more things besides fucking on the couch that I was hoping we'd have time for.

As she rode me harder and faster in pursuit of her next orgasm, we had to stop making out when it became too difficult. I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down to make sure she was getting the full length of my cock while I savored the feel of her hot, wet pussy sliding up and down it. I'd moved my hands around from her tits to her ass and was caressing the soft, smooth flesh as she was riding me. When she dropped down onto my cock and just sat there, I held her ass while pushing up into her, making sure my cock was fully embedded. After a moment of silence, she cried out as her entire body started shaking. It was another long and obviously intensely pleasurable orgasm, which she told me later she did not experience regularly so she was incredibly appreciative.

Once she'd finished cumming, after giving her a moment to recover but knowing that we didn't have unlimited time, I had her move off beside me on all-fours and got on my knees behind her. We'd already fucked doggie-style but I knew the perfect position to get the best video from the couch and, although videos weren't my primary goal, it had become almost second nature to stage the shot while enjoying the experience. I guided my cock back into her, which made both of us moan, then held her hips as I slowly fucked her. She reached back under herself, presumably to caress her clit while I was fucking her. I liked that, despite how it didn't seem like she had any issues with cumming, she was still proactive about her own pleasure.

We got a good, steady rhythm going, with my hips smacking repeatedly against her ass and making it jiggle. I slipped my hands forward to cup her big boobs while continuing to slide my cock in and out of her, focusing completely on her and no longer thinking about the cameras. Hefting those big beauties while enjoying her hot, wet pussy had me grateful once again that she'd made a move and had come down to make this happen. Given how many times she'd cum already, and her comment about it being the best experience in recent memory, I had no doubt that she wouldn't be having any regrets about this and was enjoying herself as much, or maybe even more, than I was.

She'd been moaning loudly the entire time I'd been fucking her from behind but, as she was getting louder and began pushing back harder and faster, I figured she was on the verge of cumming again. I straightened up and held her hips but, rather than trying to match her rhythm, I left it to her to keep pushing back and just gave a good thrust when her ass smacked against my hips. This worked pretty well and, though I could feel the stirrings of my own orgasm, it was obvious that she was going to cum before I did. I had a plan for what to do next, though, and it was more about mutual pleasure than about the ideal camera shot.

She gave a hard shove backwards and held there so I made sure I was fully embedded and just waited. A moment later, she cried out and her body started shaking so, knowing that her pussy was being flooded with additional lubrication, I went back to fucking her slowly as she was cumming. The level of pleasure was extremely high, though I doubted as high as what she was feeling at that moment. I continued to slide my cock in and out of her hotter and wetter pussy, even after she'd finished cumming, but once my orgasm was really beginning to build in earnest, I stopped since there was something else I still wanted to do.

I slipped out of her and managed to maneuver myself under her while she remained on all-fours, though with my stiff cock pointing at her face and her pussy above mine. She didn't hesitate and was immediately sucking my cock skillfully but, even as I moaned with pleasure, I was gazing up at her trim, dark brown bush and just enjoying the feel of her hot mouth sliding up and down my tool. I was thinking at that moment that I'd be blowing a load down her throat before she had another orgasm and I was fine with that; I figured she would be, too. I did finally raise my head and ran my tongue along her slit, tasting her juices and causing her to moan even with my cock in her mouth. I slurped up her copious juices for a bit then slipped a couple of fingers into her hot, wet pussy while licking and sucking her clit.

She was still moaning but it never impacted her cocksucking so my orgasm was continuing to slowly build with increasing levels of pleasure. Once I was right on the verge of cumming, I lowered my head so that I could focus on enjoying my orgasm, though I did continue to slide my fingers in and out of her. When I started spewing into her mouth, I let out a groan but she kept sucking me off even as she was swallowing my load. Only once I was spent did she release my softening cock from her mouth. By that point, I'd gone back to licking and sucking her clit so she was able to resume moaning freely and continuously. I wasn't trying to draw the pleasure out at this point, not really knowing how much time had passed since Linda's departure. I didn't think it had been long enough that she might walk in on us but I figured if I got Marie to cum again and there was still plenty of time, there were other things we could do. If there wasn't as much time, we still wouldn't want to be scrambling to get done before Linda returned.

It was no surprise that it didn't take much more effort before Marie was starting to tense up. She briefly went still and silent then cried out as her body started shaking. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my fingers in and out of her now even hotter and wetter pussy. It was also no surprise that this orgasm was another long and intensely pleasurable one. When she finished cumming, I slipped my fingers out of her pussy and into my mouth and let my head drop back while I sucked her juices off of them. She remained over me as she was catching her breath and recovering so I was still gazing up at her dark brown bush. When she finally moved, she lay on top of me with her head on my shoulder.

"Any idea how we're doing with respect to time?" she eventually asked.

"Enough time to shower together and still be dressed by the time she gets here," I replied after craning my neck to look over at the clock.

"Oh, that sounds good," she said, "I wasn't expecting enough time for that. Are you sure?"

"Absolutely," I replied, "but let's get going now so we're not still both coincidentally getting dressed when she does return."

We got off the couch and Marie grabbed her nightgown and robe then we headed upstairs. Linda's bathroom has the bigger shower, which I'd used with her many times before, so I grabbed our towels from the main bathroom. We got in and got the water going then shared some body wash and started to lather each other up. Naturally, I spent a considerable amount of time making sure her big boobs were thoroughly clean but she did the same with my cock and had soon revived it once again. I wanted to see how open she'd be to one specific thing so, after lathering up the rest of her upper body, I hunkered down in front of her. I cleaned her feet and worked my way up her legs then was lathering up her ass while I brought my face in close enough to lick her pussy.

She moaned as I lapped at her slit but I kept my hands on her ass since they were still all lathered up. While I was eating her, I was still caressing her ass but ended up running my soapy fingers between her cheeks and over her asshole. Since she didn't seem to have any issues with me stimulating her asshole, I made sure there were enough slippery suds there then slipped a finger into it. She immediately cried out and started shaking so I kept eating her pussy while fingering her ass. This was a good sign and I hoped an indication that she'd be open to how I wanted to finish up the morning's activities. I slipped my finger out of her ass when she'd finished cumming and stood, my stiff cock sticking out. She gripped it and pumped it while saving me the trouble of asking her about what I wanted to do next.

"How about we get this a bit more lathered up," she purred, "so that you can stick it in my ass."

I don't know when the last time was that I'd had such a big smile on my face. We got a bit more of the body wash and she first lathered up my cock even more then she turned away from me and I spread some between her ass cheeks. She braced herself against the shower wall as I guided my cock to her asshole and eased it in. She immediately cried out and started shaking, having another intense orgasm strictly from the penetration. I continued to ease my cock all the way in even as she was cumming then began to slowly fuck her ass. Once she'd recovered enough from her orgasm, she began to push back, setting a bit faster pace. Rather than trying to match her, I was just giving a thrust each time her ass tapped my hips.

Her ass was so snug that I could feel an orgasm beginning to build up almost immediately, but she ended up cumming again pretty quickly, too. She was clearly enjoying this as much as everything else we'd done so far that morning so I felt comfortable just letting go and allowing my orgasm to build up. Not that it was remotely close, but I can't even imagine if Linda had walked in on us in her shower with me fucking her aunt up the ass. I knew that was extremely unlikely but still wanted both of us to be dressed and doing something that would lead to absolutely zero suspicion when Linda did get home. My orgasm was building steadily with a high level of pleasure and it sure felt like, when I resumed slathering her big boobs with suds, my cock got even harder. She came again at that point, whether due to my harder cock or my caressing her boobs, I couldn't say. Moments later, I exploded into her ass with a moan of my own. I continued thrusting and spurting until I was completely spent, then slipped my cock out and moved back under the shower stream. Marie straightened up and turned around then took her turn under the shower as well until we were both squeaky clean.

We turned off the shower and grabbed our towels, drying ourselves and each other, then reluctantly parted so that we could both get dressed. Once we were both done, we met upstairs and still had a little bit of time before Linda would be home. We talked about what activity would be the least likely to raise the slightest suspicions and came up with something. When Linda did arrive home and didn't find us upstairs, she called out down the basement steps and we yelled back for her to come down. I'd thought it might immediately dash any potential suspicion if she found out we were downstairs together then discovered us doing something completely innocuous. When she entered my living space, she found us on the couch, fully dressed, playing video games and laughing our asses off because Marie had no idea what she was doing.

"What in the world?" Linda asked, joining in the laughing.

"I asked what he typically would be doing if he was waiting for you," Marie replied, still trying to play.

"And I said that, if we didn't have plans together, I'd be going about my day," I continued, "but if I was waiting for you, I'd usually be down here gaming."

"So I figured now would be as good a time as any to try it," Marie said, "and we've realized that I'm not very good at it."

We wrapped things up so Linda and Marie could go about their plans together for the day, of which I was not a part. This was absolutely fine with me since I'd already had a couple of hours with Marie, which had been loads of fun, and we'd figured it'd be weird and potentially suspicious if either of us suggested I join them. It isn't like there was no interaction between all of us but the two of them got their adult time without Ashley then I got more adult time with Marie when Linda had to go pick Ashley up a couple of days later. It was later in the day for that trip so we were showered and dressed already but we enjoyed the opportunity to slowly undress each other. Of course I had the cameras going so I made sure to have her model in just bra and panties and fully naked before we engaged once again in making each other cum.

Even though it had only been a couple of days, we were thrilled to be naked together again and definitely made the most of the time we had. We'd stolen a few kisses and a few gropes but nothing more with Linda around since we knew we'd still have this couple of hours together. She was only going to be around for another day after this so we discussed whether we could manage to sneak in even one last quickie but it didn't seem likely so we talked about how we could get together sometime down the road without Linda knowing. We didn't have a plan by the time she had to depart but we had exchanged contact information so that we could come up with one.

Something that hadn't occurred to me while Marie had been visiting was that Linda had been going without for that entire time so, as sad as she was to see her aunt leave, she had some seriously pent-up sexual energy that I was more than happy to help her relieve. I offered to surreptitiously get her off manually but she was okay with waiting until Ashley had gone to bed. At that point, though, we practically tore each other's clothes off and fucked and licked and sucked with renewed vigor. As much as I had enjoyed a new experience with her aunt, it was nice being naked with Linda again.

12