Boardroom Bitch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stole moments together whenever and wherever they could. Opportunities always arose when Vanessa came to visit Emily. She might sneak off for ten minutes, spending most of that time on her knees, sucking Charlie's cock. Or he'd have her, bent over the desk in his study, enjoying a 'quickie'. There were obvious risks, fooling around so close to home, when Emily and her mother were nearby. But those risks only added an extra frisson of excitement and danger.

For Vanessa, this illicit relationship was an education. She had certainly been no virgin when Charlie had first fucked her - she hadn't been lying when she told him she was a bit of a slut - but she was still young and relatively inexperienced. Charlie was a man of the world, a man with a high libido. He had been a rapacious horndog his entire adult life. He was a serial adulterer and had fucked a lot of women, of all ages. But he'd really struck gold with Vanessa. She was beautiful, had an amazing body, and she too had a high sex drive. And she was up for pretty much anything. Over the course of that six months, he opened her eyes to the limits and possibilities of sex. Most things a man and a woman could do together, they did. Many times over.

And then Vanessa got pregnant.

It was by no means inevitable that would happen, but the chance was always there. They fucked a lot and Charlie never bothered with a condom. Vanessa was on the pill, and she was pretty good about taking it regularly, but it wasn't foolproof. There was always a risk.

When she found out, she panicked. She freaked out. When she told Charlie, he panicked, he freaked out. He tried to persuade her to get rid of it, telling her he would pay for a termination. But, for reasons she never really understood, she said no. Looking back, she couldn't really explain why she had refused, but she decided to go ahead with the pregnancy. She'd always thought people who were pro-life were stupid. This wasn't a baby, it was just a tiny clump of cells. But then it was her who had to make that decision and, despite her pro-choice bona fides, she couldn't bring herself to do it. He pleaded with her. Ordered her. Shouted at her. But she was resolute. The girl who never wanted to be a mother, was about to have a child.

Entirely understandably, Vanessa's parents exploded when she told them. You always want the best for your children, but when your teenage daughter tells you they're pregnant (still wearing her school uniform when she breaks the news), your response may not be entirely measured. This wasn't the 1950s, Vanessa wasn't shipped off to a convent, but there was a scandal, nonetheless. Her mother and father were very, very angry. They were even more angry when she wouldn't tell them who the father was.

Even though she knew the idea was absurd, some part of her had always daydreamed that Charlie would stand by her. She wasn't a naïve, innocent girl - she had proved that on numerous occasions in the last six months - but she was still pretty young. Once she made it clear she was keeping the baby, Charlie broke off all contact. Emily was told to stay away. Vanessa could have told the truth and dropped him in it from a great height, but she kept quiet. It was another stupid life choice, in a world where she had made numerous stupid life choices; but she still felt a sense of loyalty to the relationship they had shared. A loyalty he did not share.

She never saw Charlie Lowen again.

Well, actually, that's not true. She would see him again, but not for many years. And that is a story for another time.

She would see Emily again, a lot sooner, but only briefly. Vanessa was about four months gone, when she saw her former best friend for the first time since she had fallen pregnant. Vanessa's parents had taken her out of school and she had been told to avoid all her friends, Emily included. Not that Emily had wanted to stay in touch. Her parents had forbidden her to contact Vanessa.

Vanessa had been in town, looking at baby clothes of all things, when she had seen Emily in the mall. The two girls looked at each other across the central walkway on the second floor. Vanessa smiled sheepishly and waved tentatively. This was her best friend, after all. Emily walked over towards her. Vanessa went to say something, but Emily stopped her dead by slapping her round the face.

"You fucking bitch! You fucking slut! You fucking whore!" Then she spat at her, a great big loogie rolling down Vanessa's cheek. "How dare you betray me like that! Betray my family! I fucking hate you!"

It looked like Emily might slap her again, but instead she turned round and walked off alone. Vanessa fell to her knees and wept.

So that's how Vincent came into existence; a young woman taken advantage of by a much older man. Their baby, mostly unloved and unwanted. Whenever Vanessa looked at Vincent, she saw strong echoes of his father in him. He had his colouring, eventually he would be about the same height and build. He also had the same slightly lopsided smile. Vincent was not selfish or cruel like his father, but he had his charm. Perhaps that was one reason why she was always a little distant with him as he grew up. He was a reminder of what she had lost. He was the cause of what she had lost.

But soon enough, Vanessa would discover that Vincent was his father's son in more ways than she could possibly imagine.

2

The hall was filling up steadily. You could hear the shuffling of feet, the low mumble of various conversations and the sound of the band doing their last rehearsals. At the far end of the room there was the stage. The curtains were closed and behind them a flurry of last minute activity was taking place. Various pieces of set dressing were being put in position, some actors were repeating their lines. It was a blur of movement and colour and sound. The premiere of the college's spring theatre production was only a few moments away.

Star of the show, male lead, and the drama faculty's finest talent for many a year, was Vincent Prudhomme. Nineteen years old, a strapping six-foot-two, and drop-dead gorgeous. Normally, he enjoyed a sunny disposition. Carefree and relaxed. But right now, he appeared agitated. Concerned. This wasn't last minute nerves, although he suffered from them as much as anyone else in his class. This was about something else. This was about someone else. This was about her.

His mother. Where the fuck was his mother?

Vincent was peeking out of the side of the curtains, scanning the growing crowd, looking for her familiar face. But there was no sight of her. Not even a glimpse. Where was she? She had promised she would be there. Promised. She knew how important this evening was for him. He'd told her enough times. And she said she wouldn't forget. But here he was, just a few minutes away from taking to the stage, and she was nowhere to be seen.

And this wasn't the first time she had let him down. This was the story of his life. His mother would make him a promise and inevitably fail to keep it. That's the way things had been ever since he was a little boy. He loved his mom - more than he should in recent years, if he was going to be perfectly honest - but she never failed to let him down. Why should today be any different?

He picked up his phone and dialled her number.

About thirty miles away, and about five hundred feet up in the air, on the 48th floor of a fairly nondescript downtown office building, Vanessa Prudhomme's phone began ringing. It was the default tone of course, she wasn't the sort of character to personalise such things. The ringing continued and continued unabated. There was no chance Vanessa was going to answer it. She was a little too preoccupied.

She was in the boardroom of Prudhomme and Associates. The company had been founded by her grandfather and great uncle after the war. Her father had taken up the reins in the late 70s and Vanessa had come on board not long after giving birth to Vincent. Her academic education essentially ended with her pregnancy, so joining the family business seemed the obvious next step. And, as it turned out, Vanessa was a natural when it came to the corporate world.

Prudhomme and Associates was originally involved in the building industry. It had been a small company that financed developments and sold off the resulting property for a nice profit. But over time, much like America itself, the company moved from actually making things, to just moving money around. Now, the company would buy another company, strip it of its assets, break it up and sell it off. It was a pretty ruthless predator in a very ruthless market. And Vanessa was predator in chief.

She had just completed a very profitable deal that would bring in several hundred million dollars of profit. So Vanessa was celebrating. And how did Vanessa like to celebrate?

Sex. She liked having sex.

While Vincent was frantically trying to contact his mother, she was fucking two young members of the company's legal team. Well, more accurately, they were fucking her. At the precise moment her phone started ringing, she was being DPed on the boardroom table. One of the guys she was banging - she could only vaguely remember either of their names - was perched on the edge of the desk, his cock buried in her ass. She was sandwiched between the two of them. The other guy was in front of her, slamming his dick into her tight, hot cunt. He was sucking at her tits while he fucked her.

Vanessa's blouse and bra were on the floor. Her skirt was hitched up round her waist and she was wearing black hold-up stockings. She hadn't bothered wearing any panties. She'd known she was going to fuck these guys when she invited them to the boardroom after office hours, so she saw no reason to bother with any underwear.

As a general rule, Vanessa didn't like to fuck the staff too often. She did. But she preferred not to. It lead to all kinds of complications. Office gossip, that sort of thing. But sometimes she just couldn't resist. She'd noticed these two fine young men during the process leading up to the latest takeover; noticed too the way they looked at her. She was every bit as stunning at the age of 39 as she was at the age of 18. In some ways, she was even more impressive. She had matured into her looks. And her figure, which had always been pretty incredible, was now truly extraordinary.

Vanessa loved to fuck. It was an obsession. Finding someone to fuck should never have been a problem for a woman as good looking as her. But she didn't like trawling through clubs and bars. She tended to rely on the professional services of a very discreet, high-class escort agency called Cornucopia. She had a long-standing account and spent tens of thousands of dollars each month hiring young men, and occasionally young women, when she wanted something a little different to satisfy her carnal urges.

But on this occasion, she had decided to sample the wares a little closer to home. It was cheaper, if nothing else. She'd emailed both of them, telling them to meet her in the boardroom. She was waiting for them, sat on the table with her legs crossed, a black stiletto dangling off her foot. Her skirt was riding up and you could see her stocking tops and a glimpse of creamy thigh. She had almost completely unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a somewhat indecent amount of cleavage. By her side was a bottle of champagne and three tall glasses.

The two young men - who, for the record, were called Ben and Harvey - entered the room, a little sheepishly. Ms Prudhomme had quite a reputation. They'd seen her in action first hand, they knew she could be formidable, intimidating. They hadn't been entirely sure why she had wanted to see them alone like this. They didn't think they were in trouble, but when it came to Vanessa Prudhomme, you could never be sure.

"Gentlemen, thank you for joining me." She said, softly.

They both acknowledged her.

"Now, I've been very impressed with the work you've been doing with regards to our latest acquisition. All told, this is going to be a very profitable endeavour for the company."

"Thank you, Ms Prudhomme." Said Ben, the slightly bolder and cockier of the pair.

"Please, call me Vanessa." She said, with a smile. "Now, I thought we'd have a little party, to celebrate. Just the three of us. I brought champagne. Why doesn't one of you open it?"

Ben walked forward and picked up the bottle. He peeled off the foil and began to open the bottle. Eventually, with a pop, the cork shot out and he poured three glasses. He handed one to Vanessa and the other to Harvey.

"Cheers." He said.

"Cheers," She replied, before taking a sip. "Hey, do either of you boys have a quarter?"

"Uh...sure...why?" Harvey asked.

"Well, one of you is going to have to flip a coin."

"Why's that?"

"Well, that way we can decide whose cock I'm going to suck first." She said, with a seductive smile.

Both Ben and Harvey choked on their drinks.

As it turned out, Harvey had a quarter and he won the toss. Vanessa sank to her knees and crawled across the plush carpet. Then, exactly as promised, she proceeded to gobble his dick. She sucked him off for a couple of minutes before beckoning to Ben with her finger. He came towards her, she unzipped his fly and she blew him too.

Pretty soon, all inhibitions were lost and the two men went to town on the mature MILF who just happened to be their boss. They took turns fucking her, bending her over the desk and pounding away at her twat. They spit-roasted her, Ben fucking her in the cunt while she slurped away at Harvey's cock. Then the boys swapped ends. She poured champagne on her tits, letting them drink it down, cascading off her nipples, as if the two of them were being breast fed. A little later, after they'd both cum a couple of times, she got up and walked across the room. By now she was completely naked, save for her stockings, and both men admired her lush physique as she strode purposefully towards her purse. She picked it up and fished out a small plastic bottle.

"KY Jelly." She told them. "I mean, I'm not going to let you fuck me in the ass without a little lubrication, am I?"

By the time Vincent tried to get in touch, she'd been sodomised by both Ben and Harvey, and the three of them were now going at it on the desk, altogether. Vanessa vaguely heard her phone, but knew she was in no position to answer. She let the call go to her messages service and continued to enjoy the overwhelming sensations of double penetration.

Vincent's theatrical production didn't cross her mind a single time.

A few hours later and all three of them were lying on the floor, exhausted and covered in sweat and dried champagne. The room stank of sex and the windows were steamed up from their exertions. Vanessa was covered in scratches, bite marks and bruises. And cum. Lots and lots of cum. Both men had climaxed numerous times; inside her mouth, her cunt and her ass. Also on her tits, her face and her butt. She had that wonderful feeling of total satisfaction that only came from a vigorous session of hard, nasty sex.

They had done a good job, fucking her the way she liked to be fucked. Without restraint, without limits, without mercy. She'd begged them to fuck her harder, and eventually they did as they were told. Somewhat surprisingly it was Harvey who had really unleashed a solid can of sexual whup ass on her. Ben seemed more confident, but it was Harvey who really let the brakes off.

Now, she had to work out how to extricate herself from this situation. She adored sex. There was nothing she liked doing more. But dealing with the small talk afterwards could be somewhat tiresome. She didn't want a relationship. She wanted cock. Vanessa quietly sat up and then pulled herself to her feet. She looked down at the pair of them, dozing on the floor. They were good looking boys, muscular, trim, with big dicks. Nice asses too.

Man, she loved a guy with a nice butt.

Or, more accurately, she loved a young guy with a nice butt.

Vanessa had long since realised that she only really liked fucking younger men. And occasionally younger women. When she was a teenager she had fantasised about and then fucked an older man. She had fucked her best friend's father no less. But she had subsequently discovered that Charlie was unusual. Not many men his age could keep up with her appetites, her desires. As she'd gotten older her tastes had evolved, and she took an interest in the more youthful sexual partner.

Younger guys could fuck for hours. If they came quickly, which was always a distinct possibility, it would take no time at all for them to get hard again. They were strong, they were virile. They could throw her around and man handle her exactly the way she liked. Vanessa may have been a hard-nosed bitch when it came to her job; but when it came to sex, she liked to be dominated. Controlled. Used.

At some point, and this had come to her as a total shock at the time, she came to realise she was actually really submissive in the bedroom. She wanted to be told what to do. She wanted to be ordered around, forced to degrade herself. Forced to humiliate herself. Forced to perform the most depraved sexual acts. Preferably with a young man.

A young man exactly like her son.

Oh fuck, not this shit again, she thought to herself.

She'd become somewhat obsessed with Vincent in recent months. She suspected it was another reason why she was so distant with him. She kind of, sort of, wanted to fuck him. Well, she didn't really want to fuck him. She was just curious what it might be like, what he might be like. At least that's what she told herself. He was a handsome boy, the spitting image of his father. He had a girlfriend, a busty little blonde called Alice, so he was clearly not a virgin. She'd caught him nearly naked a few times round the house, and he had a great body. Physically he was exactly her type. Tall, muscular and, if he was was anything like his dad, in possession of a big cock.

But he also happened to be her son. So that was an end to it.

She prodded Ben's butt with her foot and then did the same with Harvey.

"Okay boys, time's up. The fun and games are over. Let's get dressed."

They both stirred, a little groggily at first. Ben sat up and looked at her, his dick was still half-erect. He had a smug smile on his face.

"You sure you want to call it a night? I think we could all go another round."

"That's a tempting offer, but some of us have homes to go to. Now, I very much enjoyed this evening's proceedings, and I hope you liked your bonus. But let me give you a little friendly warning. I do not wish to become the subject of office tittle-tattle. If any hint of what we did tonight gets out, and I mean any hint, I will fire your asses before you can say the words gang rape. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes ma'am." They both said, quietly.

"Excellent. Keep up the good work gentlemen. Who knows, maybe we can celebrate again, if another big deal comes our way?" With that, she picked up her purse, her clothes and her shoes and walked out of the boardroom, still butt naked. A hispanic cleaning lady was pushing her cart down the hallway, as she emerged from the room. She issued a little yelp when she saw Vanessa walking in her direction.