All Comments on 'Boardroom Blunder'

by wyldechylde

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good start

Good start. Wished you had made more of the pissing - work on that for next time - perhaps the son likes to be pissed on??? Eating a hot pussy while it is pissing is such a nice treat.

Loved that you fucked in the parking garage - very hot location and that you worked eating out a cream pie - keep that up for the next one also.

Good hot start. keep working and you will get better and better.

tabithajonestabithajonesover 18 years ago
Very confused!

I thought this story started well and I am not against the themes of incest or golden showers, but I felt you were trying to fit two stories into one here making neither successful! I just felt confused and and a bit dissatisfied - the story lost its way for me with the introduction of Justin. That could be a story all on its own and keep Roger and Ron, Carrie and Wendy in this story. Sorry, it just didn't do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What I wanted.

I did kind of want to mesh the two stories into one but it started to drag on and I'm now considering chooping them into two seperate storlines with the same charecters. Something like installment two being about Carrie and Justin and instalment three continues her affair with Roger and eventually Wendy although I havn't decided yet. Hopefully it'll clear things up more and allow a little but more freedom to expand upon the watersports aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT STORY

I liked the way you mixed the golden shower theme with the incest theme Awsome =) Cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
critique

I guess what this one shows me is that incest turns me on a lot more than golden showers. I'd like to know the age of the son and I wonder why they are talking about dating. They already live together, why would they date? I would also have liked it if one of them was reluctant and had to be seduced; it wouldn't matter which one. I do think it would be better separated into two stories--each with its own fetish. You are punctuating dialog wrong--look in any novel and see how it's done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

Liked the two stories in 1

What would make it better? Involving Wendy; The first fuck scene with her son; and maybe making the sex a little more graphic and descriptive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous