All Comments on 'Boat Fun'

by Chuckie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

And so.....how many new babies were made on that boat trip? Theresa had a hot fertile cunt and got some semen which was not her husband's. Did those little fishies make it to her womb by any chance? Very erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I love seeing my woman turned on as well

The story rocks...you let your wife get hers, and in so doing got yours. It's a win-win. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ok

Ok but why go to great steps to allow the wife to cheat. What about truse or the things tat are most important to alot of us and we love to see the people in our stories act a we fell is proper without that is someone else thrill or trash

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok

Ok but why go to great steps to allow the wife to cheat. What about truse or the things tat are most important to alot of us and we love to see the people in our stories act a we fell is proper without that is someone else thrill or trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Piss off you insecure freaks who can't handle it

Excellent and hot story. I've enjoyed swinging with my wife many times, both of us getting pleasure from other people. Anyone who reads this site should be open minded or they should go somewhere else. I've published swinger and non swinger stories and the swinger stories get twice or 3 times as man reads as other categories.

They should also be very careful who they call wimps. Men secure enough to want their wife to enjoy sexual variation as much as they do are secure in their sexuality.

Sex between 2,3,4, or more conseting adults is their business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I AGREE WITH PISS OF YOU INSECURE FREAKS

but not in the way that you think. I agree that it is your business if you want to be a wimpy cuckold, just as its your wife's buisness if she wants to be a whore. I agree with that. I how ever do not agree with bringing others into Your marriage or bed. I say that if you have to go outside of your marriage, that you don't have a good marriage. Since you go outside of your marriage for sex, than it means that one of you or both of you can't satisfy your partner. You can't pleasure your wife so you whore her out so that she can be pleasured by a real man. Another reason why i don't agree with bringing others into your marriage is because of the risks of STD's. If you think that you are real careful about who you chose therfore there is no chance of catching anything, than you are a fucking braindead dumbass. You can't be so careful that there isn't a chance of catching something. You don't know what the other person or person's do on their free time. Hell you don't know if the other couple you swapped with the last time are fatihful to each other. I wouldn't even think of putting my wife in kids at risk of catching some kind of STD just to get off. But like you said, its your business and if you want to catch some STD than so be it. If you want your wife to catch something from another guy, than keep whoring her out. How about your kids,i bet that they would love to get the STD's giving to you by someone else. What a way to show them that you love them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Thought it was a great story. For all you people leaving negative comments, get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good, but...

Not a bad story, but the numerous and glaring grammatical mistakes made this story almost unbearable. I don't usually remark about grammar, but if you are going to write then learn how! Your writing is at the 6th grade level I am afraid. That is not the level you want to be at when you are writing adult erotica.

That being said...

I did find the scene you created to be exciting. There is just something about sex on a boat that does it for me.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Like

I like your movies much more than your writing. The movies are at least lifelike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BOAT FUN

THREE WIVES CUCKOLDED THEIR HUSBANDS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous