Boat Tour

Story Info
Boat captain gets his fill...
4.6k words
4.64
10.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Really, it was a long day. After such a days, my favorite thing to do is wind down with my toys and have a mind-bending orgasm so I can snuggle up and sleep well. It's my idea of giving myself a good time. I deserve it after all! I was looking forward to shutting off and turning in...

I received the booking right as I thought my day had finally come to an end. Stepping out of the shower, my phone and watch buzzed on the counter, notifying me of an update to my schedule. Shit. I checked the calendar, and sure enough, I had 20 minutes to get back to the harbor for this 3-hour tour. Fine...

I quickly threw on some jeans and one of those short sleeve button-ups with a summer print (flamingoes and tigers or something) and rushed out to get my motorcycle gear on. Boots. Jacket. Backpack. Helmet. Gloves. Brap. I made it to the harbor, parked my bike, got the gear off and then realized I hadn't brought my boat shoes to change out of my boots... Damn it! I was in such a foul mood now. Not only did I JUST wash the day off and was ready to relax for the evening, now I have to give a sunset tour for 3 hours, AND I am going to be clunking around in my boots.

I'm going to have to take it. Plus, it's such a beautiful evening. The water is so calm. The colors are beautiful, the purples and oranges were reflected in a mess on the water's mercurial surface.

It's an 18-foot cute little motorboat. Its top speed is 6 knots. Covered canopy with a center console as my Captain's seat, surrounded by cushioned benches along the perimeter. The tourists could sit on any side of the boat to snap photos or enjoy the views. The weather was glass-calm. All in all, the conditions were perfect for a 3-hour tour.

Pushing the cabin door aside as I stepped off the dock and boarded the boat, I leaned over to clear the doorway, then bent at the waist over the seat and turned the key. That's when I heard some shuffling behind me and turned to find four shorts-and-shirt-clad vacationers.

"I guess you're my tour?" I asked nonchalantly.

The furthest guy leaned to his friend and murmured something under his breath as the closest one to me replied, "Yes, that's us! Sorry to get you on short notice!"

"That's alright, part of the job, " I replied, "Anyway, it's a beautiful day. Can't complain..."

"I'm sure it'll be fun out on the water. I'm Cory. May we come aboard?"

"Yes, Cory, please. And company?"

Behind Cory came, "Drew! Hi," as he stepped past me.

The whispering pair introduced themselves as Sean and Al.

I got the boat started and cast off as soon as they were seated, when Sean, asked, "Those are some serious boots, not going to be too hot?"

"Actually," I responded, "I will. I forgot my slip-ons at home because I left in a rush."

"Well, don't mind us," Sean said, leaning back on the bench seat and throwing an arm over Al.

"Right," I awkwardly shifted my gaze between them and undid the boot straps. I didn't take the boots off, but having them open around my shins definitely cooled me off.

We continued on our heading, away from harbor towards a neighboring island. Around that island, there are some rocks where a family of seals usually hangs out. I told the group that's where we are going. It's not always guaranteed, but most times, we can see them there.

As we rounded the point of the island, we could see the rocks up ahead. This side of the island was hardly inhabited - there were no houses along the cliffs, no private docks. It had only been 10 minutes since we got started, and there was no sign of wildlife around. Sean, Al, Cory, and Drew were enjoying the views, anyway, moving around the boat and taking photos of the scenery.

We reached the little cove where the seals usually hang out, and there was nothing. High tide, calm waters, it was a gamble anyway. Now I'm scrambling to come up with where to take them on this tour. Hesitating, I ventured,"There doesn't seem to be any wildlife around here. We could cruise over to the 'fancy' area and check out some nice properties?"

"But it's actually so nice here," Al cut in, "could we hang out here?"

Looking around at the group for their approval, I shrugged, then said, "I don't think that would be a problem. We can float here and chill."

At that, Al glanced over at Cory who promptly pulled a 6-pack from his backpack as I set the boat to idle. Sean split them, handing one out to each of us and returning the last back to Cory. I raised my can up in thanks, but before I could reach to pull the tab, Sean startled me laying a hand on my shoulder saying, "You can't be seriously chilling, drinking a beer, all bundled up in those riding boots."

"You're right. Ok, ok," I surrendered and kicked them off behind me and tucked them under the back benches. Turning around, I cracked my beer, raised my can, and tapped it to the smiling groups'. We aren't supposed to be drinking, really, but this wasn't going to get out of hand, I didn't think.

With my first awkward sip, I realized I stood a whole head shorter than them all now that we were huddled for the cheers. With a side glance and another sip of my beer, I made to sit back down at the wheel, and felt a hand grasp my ass. I turned to find Sean smirking, and myself, red-faced and unsure whether it was surprise or bashfulness that he was seeing. Brushing it off like it hadn't happened, I sat down and took another sip of my beer, throwing my head back for a big gulp.

As I was lowering the can from my lips, it was taken away from my grasp and replaced with something else. Uncomprehending, my eyes were locked onto Sean's cock swinging free of his brief's waistband as he lowered them past his knees. My hand, meanwhile, gabbing at its new cargo, forces my attention away from Sean's swinging dick to Al's smile. Finally understanding that my fingers were wrapped around his shaft through his boxers while Cory simply watched with Drew while sipping their beers.

Al's cock was almost as thick as the can was, but only semi-hard. I let go as I noticed that detail and snapped back to reality. Drew giggled from the back and Cory cooed, "Aw he's all shy now."

Licking my lips nervously, I straightened in my seat, trying not to look at the two cocks at eye level. Past them, however, Drew and Cory were unbuttoning their shorts, too, letting them fall to the floor and stepping out of them.

I felt a hand brush the side of my cheek and turned to look up at Sean. His now open shirt exposed a hairless washboard torso above his wavering hard cock which he guided now towards my lips. With little resistance, his cock head parted my lips and pushed past, continuing almost surprisingly to the back of my throat. My inhale was interrupted and I gagged but he didn't stop.

As tears welled up in my eyes, I blinked and looked around as Sean continued to fuck my mouth. The others were now also naked and thobbingly hard. Although they were clearly turned on, they were each waiting their turn with me. I reached once again to Al's girthy shaft and pulled him closer, stroking him with one hand while I was still held in place, throating Sean.

With a final grunt, Sean slipped his slobbery cock out from my mouth panting, "Captain knows how to deepthroat, too. Not so shy about it, either." I let go of stroking Al and while still trying to catch my breath, Sean was whipping his cock onto my lips. Every time I tried to stick out my tongue or reach for another taste, he would step back. Every reach turned me further in my chair until I had no choice but to kneel on my seat and lean over the back.

Once achieved, Sean guided his cock back into my mouth - slower this time, allowing me to enjoy his taste. Prompted by my new position, Al moved behind me and I felt his fingers wedge between my briefs and waist to pull my layers down and off of my legs. As I lifted my knees to help, the unmistakable probing wetness of Al's tongue found my winking hole, causing me to moan around Sean's dick.

"That's it," came Cory's sultry encouragement from the bow among the muffled pleasured moans of the three of us.

As my pants and socks were thrown aside, few wet spots on the inside of my left leg went cold with a little breeze - I was profusely leaking precum. Seeing this, Al promptly probed 2 of his slender fingers into me all the way to the hilt. He clearly knew what he was doing, as he grazed across my prostate, milking more precum out of me. My muffled moaning continued on Sean's cock, heightening his pleasure, causing him to throw his head back. With his free hand, Al collected that precum and massaged around my hole while he slid his fingers out.

Once suddenly empty of Al's fingers, Sean also pulled himself away from my hungry mouth. Both men took a step back, leaving me bent over on my pedestal looking confused yet hungry for more. I took a moment to glance to the shore, checking our drift was keeping us off the rocks. "Hey, Captain," Cory called from the bow.

He and Drew were seated, each on either side of the bow. Their bodies, smooth and lean, lit golden by the setting sun. Cory was slowly stroking his shaft, deliberately keeping eye contact with me. With his whole fist wrapped around his cock, there was just about another hand's width to the tip. My gawking mouth snapped shut as I gulped, looking away as I became highly aware of my sluttiness, only to gaze upon Drew fondling himself.

Drew's veiny shaft hung heavily and bobbed with the movements of his hand, massaging his big tight balls. His foreskin slightly pulled back, revealing the glistening end of his engorged head - a glop of oozing precum dropped to the deck. "Fuck," I hardly managed to whisper as I dizzily stumbled to the front of the boat. I slipped on some discarded clothes and was caught by someone's strong arm which kept my hip from hitting the bench. Unminding, I found myself on all fours in front of Drew and Cory.

Knowing Al and Sean were behind me, I puckered and tightened my hole for them to see - I was in the thick of it now. I knelt up and delicately exchanged Drew's and Cory's hands for mine. My left hand took up stroking Cory just as he was while my right continued massaging Drew's hefty balls and perineum. Behind me, two more beer cans were opened as Sean stood back to watch and Al steered the boat to starboard a little, still in neutral.

Watching, as more precum formed at Drew's cock head, I dove right in. Letting go of Cory, I squeezed harder behind Drew's balls, coaxing more precum from him as my tongue lapped it up. I then fit as much of his cock into my mouth, which admittedly, was just an inch past his head - he was so thick!

As if that was their cue, Sean chugged the rest of his beer, shoved the can into a bag, and knelt behind me. While I struggled to suck Drew off, Sean spread my ass with both hands and rested his still slobbery cock right in the middle, rocking back and forth. As my lips slid up and down Drew's fat head, Sean started to match my rhythm with his thursts, still only rubbing the length of his shaft across my hole. Now trying to line myself up, Sean sensed it, and aimed for penetration.

With the tip of his cock resting on the entrance of my needy hole, I was tense with anticipation yet helpless in my hunger for more. As I was slowly impaled by Sean's dick, my pleasured moan was cut short by Drew attempting to poke the back of my throat. Overpowered, I took as much of a breath as I could and exhaled. Doing so relaxed my body entirely as I was being slowly stuffed from both ends. With almost a pop, my jaw surrendered to the girth of Drew's cock and I felt his tip's smooth sponginess poke the back of my throat, precum streaming past my tongue.

As Sean's lower abs made contact with my glutes, I was trapped between him and Drew, unable to move and unable to breathe. They both pumped me a few times and stepped back when my arms started flailing, unplugging me and letting me breathe once again. After a few slobbery saving breaths, Sean started fucking me slowly but hard, bucking his hips at the end of each stroke. Pushing back on him, I was able to stimulate my prostate to the point my legs were shaking. Drew stayed close, letting my tongue work his shaft while I tried to hold myself up on my weakened arms.

Sean then quickened his pace. His full slow pumping turned to haphazard pistoning. Drew gave me some room while Sean grunted as I pushed back to meet his thrusts. Looking back over my shoulder, his muscular arms holding me down by my waist, hands gripping into my sides, I could hardly shudder and nod. "Fuck, " Sean managed as I felt his cock tense, pulse, and become more lubricated as he came inside me. He grunted and growled as he continued to cum, still fucking me relentlessly.

With a final thrust he kept himself balls deep for a while. Enjoying the new slick feelings, I squeezed my sphincter around his cock and slid around side to side. Sean grunted a laugh, smacked my ass playfully, and slowly moved back from me, leaving only the head of his cock in.

"Ah!" I exclaimed from a much bigger spank that surprised me as he simultaneously pulled out.

"Warmed her up for you, boys," joked Sean as he sat back on the bench behind him and grabbed another beer. I was blushing and my gaping hole, suddenly cold with emptiness, was dripping its contents down the back of my thighs. I was suddenly gagging on Drew's cock again as Al attempted stuffing his into my leaking hole.

Al was slightly thicker than Sean but not as long. My gaping wetness offered only little resistance before I took him in, stretching me further. He thrust quickly, balls deep and withdrew completely. Every time he did, he left me gaping, hollow, needy, and moaning around Drew's cock. Being so focused on the new sensations from Al stretching me, I almost neglected my mouth's task...

As Al found a rhythm to fuck me, Drew grabbed a handful of my hair and removed me off his dick. I had been deepthroating him for so long, I coughed with my first real breath in what seemed like an eternity. I opened my eyes to look up at Drew, as he let go of my hair to pump his shaft a few times before moaning in release. Rope after rope of his cum shot on my face, leaving streaks across my forehead, lips, tongue, and chin.

Al's pounding caused the strings of cum to pendulum as they dripped off my face to the deck. Drew slid off to the side, giving me room to rest my arms on the bench where he had been sitting. With that leverage, I could arch my back, giving Al's thick cock perfect aim for my prostate as he continued to hump me rhythmically. As my own dick bounced flaccidly between my legs, slick with a mixture of my precum, still oozing with every thrust, and Sean's cum lubricating the way for Al's fucking.

Al pulled out suddenly and gave me a tap on my lower back, signaling me to turn around. I knelt before him, watching his cock throb at eye level. The veins on his thick cock were raised and pulsing, yet he stood perfectly still with an expectant look on his face. His mouth slowly twisted into a smirk as I leaned forward, taking his entire length into my mouth.

It didn't take long at all. With all that throbbing, a few long flat licks of the tongue on the underside of his dick did the trick. He released what seemed like an endless flow down into my throat. He kept fucking my mouth as his cock's floodgates opened up. I felt as if I'd drown. His cum was coming back up past my lips and gushing down to the floor.

As I struggled to swallow and catch my breath, Al stepped back and plumped on a bench near the stern, giving his friends a thumbs up before grabbing a beer and placing it on his neck to cool himself off. An extended arm came into view. I reached for it with my right arm, weakly. Cory helped me up and sat me down where the benches met in the middle of the bow. He then knelt in front of me, towel in hand, as he very delicately helped wipe me clean.

This was oddly comforting compared to the reaming I had just endured from Sean, Al, and Drew. Sean adjusted our course, setting the boat into a slow idle and turning to starboard. I looked around to orient myself and took the towel from Cory as I regained some consciousness and comfort. I looked down the length of the boat, noticing where the others were.

Satisfied with Sean's maneuver, I looked at my watch. Just under an hour left, with about 10 minutes to reach harbor once again. Al was getting himself dressed lazily, sipping the beer he had grabbed. Drew lit up a smoke at the stern. Cory's eyes were fixed on me with hunger.

He gently took the towel from me and set it down on the ground under his knees. I spread my legs to give him space. He then lifted my legs up and over his shoulders, kissing the insides of my thighs. I grabbed at the bench cushions on either side, but he relented. I hadn't had this kind of tenderness this whole while, so I was reveling in it.

His kisses and licks turned to little nibbles as he crept his way closer to my balls. I clenched by reflex and a glob of precum formed on the end of my half erection. As the drop got bigger and started to drip from its own weight, Cory scooped it up with a finger. He then moved his hand down out of view and I figured he was using my precum to lube himself a little.

Cory then lifted my legs off his shoulders and pushed my knees back towards my chest, opening me up for him. Standing up so he could get leverage, I finally actually paid attention to his member and gulped in anticipation.

Cory's cock was magnificent. Perfectly formed head, long and girthy shaft. He was just about as thick as Al but near the head, his shaft flared out a little, making it slightly thicker, then tapered off smoothly towards the base. He grabbed hold of his cock about halfway, leaving almost a full hand's width above and below - he was huge - and planted his moist cock at my entrance.

With nowhere to go and no way of moving, I could but surrender to his every whim. Whimpering incoherently as he pushed his cock into me, forcing me to stretch out and engulf its hammerhead. He stopped right there. As soon as I felt the head pass my sphincter, he held still for a few seconds. I looked up at him pleadingly.

He placed his hands on my hamstrings and pushed down with his weight, my knees now pressing into either side of my chest. Gravity did the rest of the work for the first thrust - he dropped his hips into mine, slamming his body into mine. His cock impaled me with such sudden force, both my eyes and cock teared up.

What followed was some of the most mind-blowing fucking I have ever had. Ever. He used his length. He used his girth. I could do nothing but take what he had to give, and I loved it. "Oh fuck, that's so hot," I heard from beside us. Sean had just gotten comfy with another beer in time to watch me gush. It wasn't until he said anything that I realized I was cumming. I was so hypnotized by the sensations Cory was subjecting me to that I failed to notice.

After another gravity-powered thrust, Cory lifted me right up off the bench, still balls deep inside me. He sat himself where I had been and positioned me on top, straddling him. He wasn't quite done yet. Nor was I.

I rode him with reckless abandon. He guided my movements and supported my weight. He made sure I was in the perfect place for his pleasure, and it worked mutually. I began panting and moaning from sheer ecstasy, this time focusing on the tingling building up incrementally every time Cory's cock pushed past my prostate.

My balls were rhythmically slamming down onto Cory's lower abs, peeling away slicker and wetter as I came a second time. Some of it was pooling in his belly button while some dripped off his side. With my head thrown back, Cory held me up and thrust upwards into me in quick succession. He rapidly fucked me, using his entire length and all his strength. I was yelping with pleasure as he reached his own climax.

12