Boat Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting me collapse onto him exhausted, we squirmed together with sweat and cum between us. His cock, buried to the hilt in my ass, my face on his chest and our panting breaths in unison.

Light applause came jokingly from the other three as Cory grabbed the towel once again to clean up. I looked around to see the boat was in pretty good shape. Last time I had paid attention, it was a mess. Gladly, Sean, Al, and Drew had cleaned up and kept the boat safely in the bay. They were dressed once again, deceiving the hot bodies under their layers.

In a daze, I tried to sit up, pivoting myself upright, Cory's now softening member slipped out, trailing cum in its wake as my gaping hole struggled to contract. He sat back on the bench as I turned to fall seated next to him, my knees still weak. He had somehow laid down a towel for me to land on.

I sat there for a while, regaining my composure from my sex daze. Cory was dabbing me clean with a towel, my eyes just half open, then got up and moved away. Assuming he was moving to get dressed, I lazily looked up to confirm. Drew then came into view, smiling a million dollar smile.

Drew had my briefs and pants in his hands. "May I?" he asked. I nodded and he placed his hand on my thigh and began to caress me slowly towards my feet. He lifted my legs up lightly by the ankles to help dress me in my briefs. I lifted my hips off the bench so he could slip them onto my waist. The pants, we both knew, would be a problem. Both giggling, I took them from him and stood up slowly to put them on.

Sean tossed me my bundled up shirt. I caught it, unexpectedly heavier than I thought and uncovered a beer wrapped inside it. Smiling, I drew it on then cracked the beer. As I took a few sips, I noticed Al had just finished up returning the boat to its presentable state. A glance at my watch notified me that we had surpassed their 3 hour tour by about 20 minutes. I quickly reached for my phone to check if I had received any calls while I was preoccupied. Nothing. Phew.

It was dusk now, the sun had set, but there was still a twilight glow to the sky. The pink and purple clouds overhead made for a very dreamy return back to port. For the most part, we all sat quietly. I had finished my beer and was happily steering the boat back.

As we pulled into harbor and I was tying the boat up, Cory and Al were, tongue in cheek, discussing how much of a great tour that was. As they disembarked, Cory gave me a wink. Sean and Drew stayed back to thank me once again before following the others up the ramp.

Making sure there was nothing left on the boat, I shut everything down and got my boots back on. With a final wipe down of the whole boat, I closed up and headed back home for the night. Another shower was due...

***

Taking mercy on my late run, my boss thankfully kept me off the schedule the following day. I had woken up with my regular alarm and checked my calendar. Satisfied with its blankness for the day, I curled back to sleep. I woke up well rested a few hours later to a text message from an unknown number:

"Hey, the tour last night was great! Wanted to thank you personally, so I asked for your number. Coffee some time? -Cory"

I saved his number and replied, "Hey! You're welcome. Have you had breakfast yet?"

He replied quickly, "What did you have in mind?"

"Well," I answered, "I make a mean pancake..."

After a quick exchange of details, I rushed into the shower to get myself cleaned up. Thinking about hung Cory coming over was titillating. He said he'd need about a half hour, which gave me enough time to make myself presentable. With my legs shaved and my body moisturized, I moved to my dresser and pulled open a drawer.

I had contemplated enough about accessories while showering and had decided on a couple. I wanted him to stretch me open. I wanted to be ready for him. I wanted to feel his length and girth. I wanted to surrender to his pleasure. My most comfortable chastity cage was on before my cock could stir awake at these wanton thoughts. Next, I chose a small but heavy jeweled metal butt plug. About to drip, with a finger, I wiped and licked up my pre-cum, then moved to the kitchen.

Tying nothing but an apron around me, I set to gathering the ingredients for pancakes. I had told Cory the door would be open and that he should let himself in. I heard his footsteps as I was reaching up to grab the flour from a higher shelf, knowing well the view he had of me. I turned to him, flour in hand and happily greeted him, "Good morning!"

12