All Comments on 'Boating Weekend'

by kenkx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh My!!!!!!!

I really enjoyed the read. Thank you for putting to words that which I have invisioned on so so many nights. I will have to share this one with the wife. Now on the chapter 2 .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love the story.

I have read afew of your storys and loved them. I plan on sharing them with the Mrs tonight :)

one question why do you always do separate rooms. I love watching the Mrs play.

keep it up, the story did for me.

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 11 years ago
I could imagine that

Your stories are so well written and, while they develop fast, there is enough time to imagine the attitude adjustments that are necessary for the games to begin. I'd love my wife and I to find new friends with a boat - how hot that would be.

robertlrobertlabout 9 years ago
Excellet story

I loved this story, two loving couples sharing themselves. Very hot and extremely well written!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Run of the mill swapping and sharing nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great horny stuff - thanks! You always convey the emotion felt when one person observes their partner having sex with another, and I can relate well to that. I also love the happy cream-eating finale!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

nudeinthewildnudeinthewildalmost 2 years ago

Quite superior, as some of the other commenters have mentioned, you make a good job of including some of the doubts and hesitancy that go along with this kind of episode in real life. I enjoyed the gradual heightening of sexual tensions and then actions between the couples. I'd have enjoyed an all in foursome scene, especially with the addition of some interaction between the male characters.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222about 1 year ago

Great story, sexy and fun, I loved it...

Schlouis57Schlouis577 months ago

Histoire de putes et de cocus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous