All Comments on 'Bob and Angie Add a Third...'

by zenarcade

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
amritaloveramritaloverover 5 years ago
Three Friends with Benefits

Great story. I like the sharing of lovers and the hot, sustained action. I hope you write more about them.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Oh my God

This is incredibly hot! Please continue! And with your little hints, it seems like Bob will form a more lasting relationship with both Angie and Tracie, so I need to know what's to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I disliked all three characters.

Bob is obviously divorced (half-custody of his son), and no wonder: he enjoys fucking married women. Angie never sucks her husband's cock (because she's no longer attracted to him), but blows a guy she met on Graigslist, cheats with her married friend, and then encourages Tracie to destroy what's left of her marriage because 'her husband is an ass'. That's literally all we learn about their personalities. Oh, wait: Bob and Angie are also 'adventurous'.

It would be a different story if these two women were divorced. As it is, though, you should extend the ending to include the two husbands breaking Bob's kneecaps, and Angie's children finding out that their Mom is a cheating slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous