Bob and Angie Add a Third...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

As we sat on the couch, our hands started to wander everywhere, followed by our mouths and tongues. It took no time at all for me to develop another massive erection, and Angie and Tracie took turns fondling and sucking me. I was sucking on one of Tracie's gorgeous boobs while Angie had my cock buried in her mouth when we all started to slide off the couch, landing on the floor in a tangle of bodies. We all laughed - the floor in the living room was not made for sex, being hardwood and not carpet.

"OK, time to move!" I said, helping both women to their feet and leading them to my bedroom.

"Sorry it's only a queen - might be a little snug. Oh - never mind." I grinned as Tracie and Angie both laughed. Angie and I had fucked on every square inch of my bed, and then some. "I've got a couple of robes if you want them - men's, but hey, you're welcome to use them. I kinda hope not, because you're both too beautiful to cover up."

"Nah. It's been so damn long since I've been naked with a man I'm going to enjoy it," Tracie said, lounging on one side of the bed and stretching out, her legs splayed wide open, that glorious hairless pussy on full display, drops of my cum still slowly oozing out of her. Mmmmmm . . . I wanted to creampie her again - and again. She was definitely in the zone.

Angie just looked at me. "Yeah, right. Like I'm going to cover up anything in front of either of you." She rolled her eyes comically as she said it.

"Well, and I'm never shy about walking around naked. But they are there."

Tracie let one of her fingers lazily finger her clit. "So. Where did we leave off?" She dipped a finger in her pussy and then sucked it clean of our combined cum - I don't even think she knew she was doing it.

Angie and I laughed. "I think Angie dared you to sit and grind on my lap," I said. "So it's your turn."

Tracie thought for a second. "Angie. I dare you to 69 with Bob."

Ha. Angie and I looked at each other. I asked Tracie, "Can we have a minute to warm up?"

Tracie thought again - for a split second. "Nope, I just want to see you two 69."

Angie wasted no time, moving to put her sex on my mouth and positioning her mouth right above my cock. I felt her saliva drip on to my shaft, and felt her start to rub it in, bringing me back to life in a hurry. I reached for her waist and pulled her to my mouth, watching Tracie as she watched us. It wasn't long before Angie had me completely erect again and was deep-throating me with her wonderful mouth, and it didn't take long for me to bring her right up to the edge of orgasm with my mouth. She always tasted wonderful - it was easy to want to eat her!

After a couple minutes, we both had the other on the edge, and Tracie said, "OK, you two . . . next!"

We separated somewhat grudgingly. "OK, Angie, your turn."

Angie took a minute to recover, her eyes fixed on my cock. For that matter, it took me a minute to come back. Angie thought for a minute and then leaned over and whispered something in Tracie's ear that I couldn't quite make out. Tracie's eyes flared a bit, and then she smiled a little.

"OK, Bob, I dare you to spank Tracie while you're fucking her doggy style."

That was quite the escalation! My surprise must have been visible, because Angie made a show of exhorting me to get going. Tracie, for her part, gave me a smile smile. I gave Tracie a reassuring smile and then looked at Angie, who actually blushed slightly. I reached over to Tracie and got her on her hands and knees, lining up behind her. I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Don't worry - if it's too much just say so, OK?"

She turned her head and nodded, her eyes bright. "Never been spanked before, but it's always been a fantasy." Wow. Her husband must really be useless if he had never acted out this fantasy with her!

Wow. OK then! I let my cock fall on her crack and slide around, teasing her ass before letting it fall below so I could tease her slit. She was as wet as she'd been earlier, and I had a perfect view of a spectacular ass - firm, well rounded, just the right size. I felt her moan just a little as my cock rubbed against her pussy and clit, and felt her shift to try to take me in. It occurred to me just how amazing this whole situation was. Here I was, about to impale my married fuck buddy's married best friend while spanking her, all of us planning on the best friend going home with my cum oozing out of her. Un-fucking-believable.

I let my cock ride along her pussy for a minute and then moved so my tip parked in her entrance. I felt her push back, trying to take me in, and as she did I thrust forward hard, punching my cock deep into her womb, making her gasp loudly as I bottomed out inside her. I withdrew and repeated slamming into her drenched cunt, holding her hips as I slid my cock in and out of her. I started pushing harder and harder, and felt her pushing her hips back to try to take more of me into her. Angie was next to us, alternately videoing my cock slamming into Tracie's cunt or Tracie's face as I fucked her. I saw Angie move the camera again and realized she was shooting video of Tracie's gorgeous tits swaying as I slammed into her.

Time - I took a hand off of Tracie's hip and let it rest on her ass for a second, before lifting it up and then smacking it down square on Tracie's ass. Not too hard - didn't want to scare her or turn her off - but hard enough to feel. Tracie cried out and I felt her pussy contract even harder on my cock. I put my hand back on her ass, timing the spank with my cock ramming deep into her. I switched hands, and gave her a couple more spanks before putting my hands back on her hips as I slowed sliding in and out of her. I glanced down at her beautiful ass - it had just a slight shade of pink. Good.

My cock slipped out of her with an audible 'thwop,' and I turned her over to see her eyes shining. I leaned down to kiss her hard and felt her hand reaching to guide my cock back inside her. We had just gotten going again when Angie interrupted. "Uh, sorry guys, but that's not part of the dare," she said.

Fuck. She was right. I grudgingly withdrew from Tracie, who tried to hold me in as long as possible. She reached up and kissed me hard, moving her lips around to my ear. "Thank you - that was great."

"Mmmm . . . that's just a taste," I said, fully intending to do that with her again.

"OK, Bob, your turn," Angie said.

Hmmmm . . . "OK, Angie, I dare you to drain my cock in your pussy."

"Wait a minute - you guys do that already. Doesn't a dare have to be something you haven't done?" Tracie was looking at us like, 'you're not getting off that easily!' Something we hadn't done - that could be a challenge, because there wasn't a lot we hadn't done.

"True. OK, something else." I thought for a minute, and leaned down to whisper in Angie's ear. She smiled and shook her head. "OK, then, Angie, I dare you to let Tracie handcuff you to the bed so I can fuck you." Angie's eyes flared, and Tracie just turned to us with a smile on her face.

We'd played with restraints, but hadn't gotten to handcuffs yet.

"OK, where are they?" Tracie asked. I pointed to the dresser.

"Top left drawer, toward the back on the left," I said.

Tracie stepped over, her beautiful tall body swaying seductively. She opened the drawer and rooted around a little before coming back with the two pairs of handcuffs and a blindfold. "Don't you think she needs this too?"

I smiled at her. "Yep. Go for it!"

It took Tracie a couple minutes to get Angie arranged on the bed and the cuffs attached to her wrists. Partly because it didn't look like she'd used them before, but mostly because Angie kept mouthing and sucking the gorgeous tits hanging in front of her face. I'd have done the same. Once Tracie got Angie's wrists cuffed, she slipped the blindfold over Angie's eyes and whispered "All yours. And you better do me the same wayd" in my ear. I saw her pick up the camera and start to film every inch of Angie's body, then move to mine, taking the chance to take me in her mouth as she worked her way up, finally kissing me hard before whispering "fuck her hard" in my ear.

Angie lay on the bed, her wrists encircled in bright stainless steel handcuffs. Her naked body always turned me on - she had the kind of figure I had always been triggered by. I motioned to Tracie to join me, and we started kissing our way up her body from her feet to her lips. It didn't take long before we were kissing each other as well as Angie's body, and when we got to her pussy we took turns lapping Angie's beautiful lips and clit with our tongues, hearing and feeling Angie writhe beneath us but helpless with her wrists handcuffed to my bed. We moved up to her breasts, and each took one in our mouth at the same time our fingers found her clit and pussy and slipped in.

My fingers turned and found her magic spot, gently rubbing it, and I felt Tracie slip a finger in at the same time, then another, driving Angie wild as she felt four finger inside her dripping cunt. Tracie's fingers withdrew, moved, and I felt her take hold of my cock, pulling me forward, guiding it to Angie's pussy, brushing me against her clit, down to her entrance, Angie writhing and trying to pull my cock into her, me sliding into that glorious tight cunt, her squeezing me oh so hard, my cock sliding in and out of her.

Tracie moved next to us and started alternating between sucking on Angie's boob, kissing her, and kissing me. After a couple minutes of that, she started to move to face me, and then lowered her pussy to Angie's lips. I couldn't see it, but from the look on Tracie's face Angie must have latched on to Tracie's clit with her mouth, because Tracie's eyes flew open for a second before closing in bliss.

It was a hell of a sight - Angie handcuffed to the bed, her legs spread wide as I knelt between them and fucked her, while Tracie sat on her face and had her clit and pussy eaten while Tracie and I kissed and Tracie tweaked Angie's tits with one hand and her clit with another. Angie didn't last long, cumming with a shriek that was buried in Tracie's pussy as Angie's pussy tried to crush my cock. We could both feel Angie quaking as her orgasm claimed her, and we both slowed down and then stopped.

Tracie slowly moved off of her best friend, Angie's blindfold completely soaked from Tracie's juices and pushed off her head. I slowly withdrew from that stunning pussy and brushed Angie's lips with mine, recognizing Tracie's taste as I undid the cuffs and moved her arms down to her sides. Angie was a rag doll - completely spent. It looked like it was all she could do to smile at us weakly before dozing off.

"Wow. That was fucking hot," Tracie whispered. "I've never done anything like that before."

I nodded. "Yep." There really wasn't anything else to say.

We were kneeling on my bed, facing each other with Angie in between. We were both still on fire, and we looked at Angie, fast asleep, at the same time and laughed.

I reached over to Tracie and pulled her to me, gesturing for her to climb over Angie, so that we were now still kneeling and facing each other, but without Angie in between. My hand went to Tracie's hair and I pulled her to me, crushing her lips with mine, my tongue entering her lips, exploring, meeting her tongue, dancing, kissing her hard, her nipples erect against my chest.

Slowly I pushed her down, her golden blonde hair splaying out on the pillow as I lowered her to the bed, our mouths still locked, those beautiful tits crushed against my chest, her legs opening as my cock rubbed against her stomach, sliding down, feeling her engorged clit against my cock, her hips rising to try to grip my cock between her legs, her hand finding me, guiding my tip to her entrance.

Our eyes opened and locked on each other as my cock found her tunnel and her hand released, moving to my ass and pressing. We broke our kiss and as we stared into each others' eyes I impaled her with my cock, her powerful cunt sucking me in and squeezing me to heaven, her grunting slightly as I bottomed out in her and held, her vaginal muscles kneading and massaging my cock.

I don't know if I'd ever wanted to fuck anyone as badly as I wanted to fuck Tracie at that instant - the urge to take her was that strong. I pulled almost all the way out of her before slamming into her again, and again feeling her grunt slightly as I bottomed out inside her and held her tight, the full length of my cock invading her cunt, claiming it just as it felt that she was claiming my cock for her cunt. We repeated that slow withdrawal followed by ramming in to her over and over, and before too long we were just wildly fucking each other.

Both of us were supercharged from the experience of fucking Angie while she was handcuffed, and it was obvious that Angie had been dead on about Tracie needing a good fucking. I don't know how long we went at it, but eventually Tracie tipped over to orgasm - it might have been my tweaking her nipple harder than I had before - and I could feel her cunt literally convulsing on my cock. It felt like she was trying to crush it inside her, and as she did I felt my balls boiling over as orgasm claimed me. I could feel cum leap out of me, racing down my shaft, and erupting inside Tracie's womb, again painting it with hot ropes of white cum. I was beyond being able to count, but I could feel pulse after pulse shooting deep into her, feeling her pussy squeezing me, seemingly to milk every drop of cum possible from my cock.

As we were cumming, I could see her start to scream out and covered her mouth with my hand, feeling her clench her jaw as her orgasm claimed her body and shook her all over. As it did, I could feel a hot gush of fluid and caught a glimpse of her squirting hard all over me before my eyes closed again in ecstasy.

It seemed like forever before I felt myself stop pumping cum into her, and for her to come down from her orgasm - which looked like it had been awesome. As we slowly came back, our eyes finally refocused and found each other.

"Wow . . . " was all she was able to get out.

Which was more than me - all I could manage was a "Unnhhhhhhh . . . " before I collapsed on top of her, feeling her beautiful tits under me and her hands and arms wrapping around me. We lay like that for a long time before I slid off of her, feeling a flood of fluid as my cock slowly withdrew from her golden pussy.

We were just able to kiss weakly before crashing into sleep, though before my eyes closed I caught a glimpse of the clock - it was 2:42 AM. We had started our game of truth or dare at about 8.

An urgent need to visit the bathroom woke me up some time later. I extricated myself from Tracie and Angie, and made my way to the bathroom. Finished, I went to the kitchen to get bottles of water - I was parched, and knew they must be as well. I downed two big glasses of water as I was standing by the refrigerator, and picked up a bottle of water for each of us. Neither stirred as I slipped back in to bed, and I fell asleep almost instantly - hard to believe given the two nude women on my bed, but they had worn me out!

The next sensation I felt was someone's hand fondling my fully erect cock - it woke me up quickly. For a second I didn't know who it was, and then realized it was Angie. She slowly squeezed me, running her hand up and down my shaft, and I felt her tugging me towards her. Ah! It was still dark outside, so I had no idea what time it was, but I'd slept at least some, and had recovered some energy. Her hand got more insistent, pulling me to her.

I started to roll towards her and felt her legs open, her hand still squeezing my cock, and now guiding me to the entrance to her pussy, then using my cock to play with her clit and pussy lips. It felt great - I could feel her heat and wetness as she slid my cock around her clit and slit. It was also too much - as she was playing with me, I waited until I was lined up and then slid my cock deep into her soaking wet cunt, feeling her powerful muscles squeezing me hard as she gasped out, her legs spread wide to let me slide my cock in and out of her.

Tracie was still asleep, on her side facing away from us, one leg straight out and the other folded up on top of the other. Angie grinned at me as we fucked, her pussy feeling heavenly and her tits amazing against my chest. We fucked like that for a while, and then Angie pulled my ear to her lips.

"Fuck Tracie. Make her wake up with your cock in her pussy . . ."

"Mmmmm . . . " was all I could manage - Angie felt that good.

I felt her pulling me out of her, starting to roll me off of her and towards Tracie. My cock was coated with Angie's juices, and it fell naturally between Tracie's ass, and I moved so I'd have a straight shot in. I was a little surprised she didn't stir or wake up when my cock slipped in between her legs and brushed her pussy - the way she had her legs drawn up put my cock in the perfect position. I felt Angie's tits on my back, and heard her whisper to do it.

I didn't need to be told twice - my cock lined up with Tracie's beautiful pussy, and then slid into her, bottoming out inside her and brushing against her cervix, and feeling more than hearing her moan as she woke up to my cock sliding in and out of her beautiful body. She arched her back, driving her ass against me as I thrust forward, and I reached around to her cup her breast and play with her nipple. She moaned again, and I felt Angie's tits come off my back and vaguely heard her get off the bed.

Tracie was now completely awake, and her pussy was squeezing my cock hard. She was incredibly wet for someone who had been fast asleep just a minute or two before, and it vaguely occurred to me that I'd cum in her hard twice before. As I pounded her cunt, she wound up on her stomach, with me slamming into her, her hands holding on to the headboard - the same headboard that she'd handcuffed Angie to just a few hours before. She was also moaning almost constantly, and I felt a breeze as Angie moved in on us, videoing away.

There was no way I was going to last very long, and I didn't, shouting out as cum erupted from my cock in Tracie's magical cunt, spraying the inside of her pussy with hot, white, sticky ropes of cum. And it might seem a weird thing to think, but it sure felt like some of the spurts were right at the entrance to her cervix. Ideal if you want to get someone pregnant - not so much if you're not. It would occur to me much later that Tracie's juices had that slightly thin quality typical of women who were ovulating. But never mind that - I came for what felt like a long time again, and felt Tracie orgasm right along with me, before I collapsed on her back, my cock still buried inside her, and, amazingly, still hard.

Right after Tracie and I orgasmed together, I heard Angie tip over into orgasm - she must have been fingering herself watching us. I was still, remarkably, buried deep in Tracie's cunt, and she was milking me for every drop of cum I could produce - it felt like her pussy was literally sucking on my cock to get every last drop. Amazing.

Even more surprising, I think I fell asleep still buried in Tracie. At least, I don't remember sliding out of her to lay down between the two of them, although when I woke up much later I was, in fact, in between them.

Funny thing about three people sleeping in one bed - you all tend to wake up at about the same time. I think Tracie woke up first, followed by me, and then Angie - but I couldn't swear to it. And even after some sleep, we were all totally spent. I caught a glimpse of the clock - it was right at 10 AM.

Angie was, of course, the first to speak. "I am starving! Breakfast?"

Tracie agreed, "Oh, god, yes. Got any coffee?"

Luckily, I had a bunch of breakfast stuff in the house - eggs, bacon, bread for toast, you name it. And coffee - well, that was something I was an admitted snob about.

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers