Bob and Angie Add a Third...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep. Do you girls want to use the bathroom and I'll get coffee going?"

They both did. Good thing the house had two bathrooms. Tracie used the master and Angie, who knew the house, took the other. Both again declined my offer of a robe, and I figured I might as well join them and just revel in nudity. Hey, how often would I get to hang around in my house with two beautiful naked women? I didn't know it yet, but quite a lot would turn out to be the correct answer.

I started coffee, bacon, and eggs, and the women came in a minute or two apart. Angie was the first to arrive, and rubbed up against me playfully, completely at ease. Tracie came in a minute or two later, and she seemed a little more reserved. Well, that made sense - she had just spent the night fucking a man she hadn't known before, and it was the first time she'd had sex with anyone other than her husband since they got married - 12 years ago. No wonder she had been so wanton.

We chatted as I finished making breakfast, and finished the first pot of coffee, which Angie promptly refilled. It was at once nice and somewhat surreal - making and eating breakfast with two naked married women, both of whom I'd fucked hard the night before. All of us relaxed as we ate - we were all completely drained from the night. Tracie, in particular, really perked up as she got food into her system.

We finished eating, and I started moving stuff back to the kitchen to clean up later. Angie and Tracie had followed suit, and seeing them naked in daylight had a predictable effect - it was thrilling. They both giggled a little bit, and Tracie moved to the sink and started rinsing off plates to put in the dishwasher, her breasts bouncing as she moved. I brushed against her as I went by, and she responded by laughing and wiggling that perfect ass at me. Angie saw it and smiled broadly, coming over to me and grabbing my rapidly hardening cock, stroking me firmly and motioning me with her eyes back to Tracie, who glanced over and saw Angie with my cock in her hand.

I got the hint and gave Angie's taut ass a firm squeeze before taking the couple of steps over to Tracie, who wiggled her ass at me again. Ha! I moved right behind her, my cock once again almost painfully hard, and put it between her ass cheeks, grinding against her and feeling her push back against me. I grabbed her hips and pushed hard, my cock rubbing up and down in her crack, and I slowly bent my knees to let my cock slip between her legs. Tracie was grinding her ass against me hard, and we could both hear Angie breathing heavily as she watched.

As soon as my cock fell between Tracie's legs, I straightened my legs and let my cock graze her slit and clit, feeling how wet she was. I felt her bend over the sink a little more, and let my cock find her hole, letting it slide around, feeling her juices coating the tip of my cock. And then, I couldn't wait - I just rammed my full length deep inside her beautifully tight cunt, feeling and hearing her grunt as she took my whole cock deep in her body, pushing back to make sure she had me as deep as possible.

I held myself inside her for a moment, again reveling in how amazing her pussy felt, and then started to pump in and out of her. My hands moved from her hips, up her stomach, up to her breasts, tweaking her nipples, feeling her pussy pulsing on my cock, vaguely aware that Angie was right next to us, seeing the little red light on my phone that meant it was recording. Tracie put one of her hands over mine and crushed it over her breast, both of us breathing heavily, my cock sliding in and out of her effortlessly.

Neither of us were going to last long, and I could feel the rumblings of her approaching orgasm as she gave my cock that just-right squeeze that triggered me. Once again, time slowed and I could feel cum boiling out of my balls, racing down my shaft, exploding into Tracie's magical cunt, painting it with streams of hot, white, sticky cum. As she felt me cumming, her orgasm crashed over her and she gave a guttural cry, her pussy clenching on my cock, me still pulsing cum deep into her womb, making her jump as my cock collided with her cervix, again feeling like a rope of cum went straight into it.

We were both almost screaming as we came, and I felt a rush of fluid as Tracie, almost unbelievably, squirted once more. Slowly we came down from our shared orgasm, our legs shaking, Tracie now leaning fully on the sink for support, my hands now back holding her hips, pressing her hard against the edge of the counter, her pussy still spasming on my cock, which twitched back, creating a feedback loop that kept both of us cumming.

Finally, we both had to move, and as we did my cock slipped out of her, freeing a flow of fluids from her pussy. We shakily made our way back to the table, leaving a trail of fluids, and equally shakily managed to sit down. Neither of us were able to speak for a couple of minutes. As we sat, I put my hand over hers and held it, joined a moment later by Angie putting her hand on top of mine.

Angie took a deep breath. "That was unfuckingbelievably hot . . . "

Tracie tried to laugh, but couldn't yet. "Oh. My. God."

All I could manage was "Yep. Yes it was . . . "

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, and then Angie withdrew her hand from mine, and I followed, taking mine off of Tracie's.

I would have loved to be able to say that we spent the rest of the day like that, but I'd be lying - they had to get going to maintain their cover story of camping. It was for that reason that they declined using the shower.

Tracie actually smirked. "Y'know, I kinda hope he can tell."

"You could, you know, just tell him . . . " This from Angie, who I don't think had ever seen how passionate Tracie could be.

I shook my head slightly, which caught their attention. "If you do, wait a couple of days - make sure you're not thinking with orgasm brain."

Tracie nodded. "Yeah, that makes sense. Not really in condition to say anything like that anyway."

Angie just listened and nodded. "OK. Next?"

Tracie and I both laughed, and we all looked at each other.

"Well, sooner rather than later gets my vote," I said.

"Me too." This from Tracie, who was still flushed from our fucking just a few minutes ago. Hell, I was probably pretty flushed myself.

We talked about when we'd be able to get back together, and settled on Thursday for happy hour, though the girls said they wouldn't be able to stay out too late.

"You know, guys, if you can get together sometime when I can't, you should just go for it," Angie said. That took me by surprise a little bit, and I raised an eyebrow in her direction. Even Tracie cocked her head a bit at Angie at that one.

Angie smiled. "It's gonna be a lot easier for two to hang out than all three of us, right? So if the two of you can get together, go for it. And I know every chance I get, I'm here, right? But there are a lot of times I can't, and Tracie, if you can, you should come over and have fun."

"Works for me!" I said.

"Duh!" Angie actually rolled her eyes at me.

Tracie just smiled and nodded.

With that settled, they had to get out the door. Tracie was leaking, and given how much cum I shot into her she'd probably be leaking for quite a while. I thought that was a very sexy thought. Angie had once said she leaked me for a couple of days after sex - "wearing me" was how she put it.

As they drove off, I wondered if Tracie really was going to make her husband eat her out when she got home, and if he'd have any idea of what was happening. Probably not - Tracie didn't seem like the vengeful type, although from the little I'd heard from Angie it would serve him right.

With the girls gone, I turned and looked at the house. It wasn't bad - Tracie and I had created a puddle by the sink, but the living room was in good shape - the throw pillows on the couch were scattered everywhere, but that was about it. The bedroom, on the other hand, was hilarious. Tracie had squirted twice, and I'd cum inside her twice, so the sheets were soaked. The handcuffs we'd used on Angie were on top of the nightstand on the other side of the bed, the comforter had wound up on the floor on the far side of the room, and the bed itself had moved on the floor. And it smelled like sex.

I set to work, cleaning the kitchen floor, tossing the sheets in the washer and making up the bed with another sheet set. After putting everything else away, I took a shower and thanked heaven I'd sprung for a bigger and much more efficient water heater - I didn't have to compete with the clothes washer for hot water. It felt amazing - it started melting knots I didn't even know I had. As I toweled off, I heard my phone "ting" with an incoming text . . .