Bob & Claire's Sub - Pt. 01

Story Info
How Ruth became Bob & Claire's submissive.
7.8k words
4.46
9.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5ubway
5ubway
82 Followers

When Ruth became Bob and Claire's submissive -- Part 1

Ruth -- "Jim has received so many nice comments about my bit in his life and I have been asked to add the part when I decided to take the leap of faith, and became Bob and Claire's submissive. I am really enjoying writing this and Jim is helping me describe actual feelings and sensations on paper, so forgive me if I write more parts than I expected to."

* * * * *

Before I left that Sunday, Aunt Claire whispered in my ear to call her sometime on Tuesday.

Well, all that night and the next day, she had me thinking and day dreaming about her, and worryingly all through lessons. I couldn't help it. I wondered, but already guessed what she wanted to talk to me about, but I had to call her.

Tuesday, Jim was coming around to take me to the cinema that afternoon after classes so during the lunch break, I had time to call her. There were a few communal phones outside, and luckily, I found one not being used.

Quickly answering, Aunt Claire was immediately apologetic. She wanted to make sure that I was ok and not upset, hoping that I understood how much she valued our friendship. She went on to quietly say that I had turned her on that afternoon so she wasn't thinking straight. She had feelings for me and she had to see me again.

I was delighted and somewhat overjoyed that she was so candid about her feelings for me. I too had feelings for her, and I caught myself smiling in the reflection of the glass of the cubicle as she spoke. When she said that she wanted to see me again, she mentioned that Bob was away for a few days doing something with the ships in Hamburg. He wasn't going to be back till Sunday, so it would just be me and her. She asked if I could come around to her house on Saturday.

I have to confess, hearing that Bob was away, gave me so many wild thoughts. I really wanted to see Aunt Claire again. Not only because of our friendship, but also what happened last Sunday. I was smitten by her, possibly even a girl crush, and I wanted to sit down and talk properly with her, to clear the air about the incident that might have happened, and, well, I really wanted to be with her again. Before hanging up, I said that I would definitely visit, Saturday afternoon if that was ok with her. Funnily, she said that was perfect, but could I call again on Friday just to make sure. I agreed.

* * * * *

After the cinema date, Jim and I ended up at his place and we had sex. After he fucked me silly and made sure that I had multiple orgasms, we cuddled each other and got chatting about going on holiday somewhere. We talked about going somewhere hot and fun, perhaps Greece or Ibiza, and then Jim asked what if we went with our friends as well. I looked at him but my thoughts went straight to my previous and hilarious antics with my girl-friends, and then, for some reason, Aunt Claire's naked body flashed into my mind.

Staring at him as he excitedly listed all the different bars and beaches he had heard about, I didn't think Jim and I were that deep into our relationship that I should tell him every detail of my other sexual adventures just yet. Those experimenting exploits with my friends and especially what had just happened a couple of days ago with my Aunt. I didn't think it was right doing it now. Well, not yet anyway, particularly because I thought that some of my other adventures might have sounded a bit weird to him.

The fact was, I was really enjoying being with Jim and was feeling like I didn't want to keep any secrets from him, but it just didn't seem the right time to tell him. He was just the sort of young man that my mum had warned me about, so obviously, I was falling for him.

* * * * *

Wednesday and Thursday were just normal days, classes, study periods and of course, meeting in the pub with our friends in the evenings. On Friday however, when I called Aunt Claire at lunch time, she sounded a little bit needy and practically begged me to visit her earlier than we had agreed.

The tone of her voice had me concerned, so I asked if she was alright. She quickly said something that put my mind at rest and she reassured me that it wasn't anything dramatic, but she would like to talk to me about it face to face.

As I listened, I wondered what it could be, but she quickly changed the subject and put on her Mistress sounding sexy voice. That made me feel a little weak kneed and my thoughts again went back to last Sunday. At the end of the call, I was feeling a little less concerned and a bit turned on.

That evening in the pub, I told Jim my plan to visit my Aunt this weekend. He was marvellous and said of course I should go. He said it was something I had to do, so, his reward at the end of the night was to receive a long, slow blowjob, and let him watch me leisurely swallow all his thick semen.

In fact, that night, I was so turned on, that I would have done anything dirty or depraved for my poor boy, especially anything that got him over excited. I even acted like a dirty slut for him, by begging for his cum and squeezing his penis while looking at him in the eyes, licking up the last blobs of oozing semen.

I know that he loves to watch me do that, especially as I play with myself and orgasm while I show him his cum on my tongue.

* * * * *

Jim left early that night with a massive smile on his face, and I have to add, with wobbly legs. That gave me the rest of the evening to go bed early and to think about what important information Aunt Claire had to tell me, and to have a sexy dream.

I was in bed, radio one playing in the background, I gently touched myself. I was wondering in particular if tomorrow, Aunt Claire would want to play again. I really hoped so. I was thinking about how soft and gentle her skin felt in my hands, her gorgeous heavy breasts and those lovely nipples that turned hard when I kissed them. Then I imagined stroking my fingers between her breasts, down her stomach to her sexy shaved pussy. I caught myself pursing my lips as I dreamt I was kissing her belly button and down to her pussy.

There was definitely something about being up close to another woman's tummy and hips and then her vagina that I thought quite a turn on. I wanted to rest my face on her thigh and look over and stare at her pussy mound. Seeing where her crease started and goes between her legs, taking in the smell of her perfume and whatever cream or bubble bath she used, mmmmmmmmm.

I slid down and kissed her pussy in my dream. I had intimate knowledge of what she looked like down there, so it was such a vivid and real dream. I imagined kissing down her legs to her ankles. Now I was going somewhere that I didn't know I wanted to. I looked at her red painted toenails, then kissed each toe, slowly one by one. Oh God, I am not really a foot person, but by now I was rubbing myself quite feverishly, enough to have yet another orgasm.

* * * * *

Saturday finally arrived. I left my room at about 9 o'clock, my thoughts now more concerned about why Aunt Claire wanted to speak to me with such urgency. I dressed in a blouse and jeans, something that was comfortable and loose to sit around in, perfect for my visit today.

I had already asked Beth, one of my friends, to drop me off at Aunt Claire's house, but it was obvious that she had forgotten. After much banging on her door and shouting for her to get up, the door opened. I was presented with this tall messy and dishevelled looking young woman, dressed in pink t-shirt and knickers, looking tired and sleepy, asking me if I knew what time it was.

I had to smile as she turned, invited me in and fell face first back onto her bed. I didn't have time for this, so I dragged her half way off the bed by her ankles, picked her up and walked her to her bathroom. She slowed down any movement by me to get her to her bathroom. She played up by becoming limp in my arms but she did walk on her own so it was all an act. In the bathroom, with sleepy looking eyes, she just stood on her own in front of the bath like a zombie, head bowed down.

I turned the shower on, pointing the jet of water at the tiled wall to heat the water, but when I turned around, Beth had her arms raised above her head, her belly button clearly on show, as if telling me to take her t-shirt off because she didn't have the strength to do it. I was giggling by now and lifted the t-shirt from her tummy, up and over her tiny nubs of breasts, but because she was so tall, I couldn't get it past her head. The t-shirt was covering her face and I knew she was smiling, probably because I was face to face with her little boobs, and she could feel my breath on them. I was practically rubbing my face on her chest trying to get this shirt off her head. So after a few seconds she bent her body forward to allow me to slide her shirt off her head and arms.

Topless, she stood up, her eyes still closed, cupping her non-breasts in her hands to try to cover them and waited, pushing her hips forward. I looked down at her pink panties and pointing at them, said.

"Oh no. That bit is all you. Now get in there because we have to leave in ten minutes."

She smiled and drunkenly opened one eye as I walked past her. I quickly glanced back at her as she slid her knickers over her cute little bum and long legs, letting them drop to the floor. She stepped out of them after which she sat on the toilet. I pulled the door closed, I didn't need to see that either.

I tidied and straighten her bed before sitting on it, then as I waited, I looked around her bedroom. I picked up a magazine, all the time listening out for what she was doing. The loo flushed and Beth stepped into the bathtub. The noise of the plastic curtain was next thing and then I heard splashing and washing and humming.

Sitting there looking at pictures of celebrity fashion, I wasn't that annoyed really, because, to be honest, I was half an hour early. I just wanted to get to Aunt Claire's to find out the news. I sat glancing at the bathroom door waiting for Beth to finish.

After about ten minutes, I heard the shower stop and Beth step out of the bath. Almost immediately, she opened the door wearing a large towel around her chest, using a smaller towel to wipe her arms and shoulders. Her hair was dry thank God, as she hadn't washed it. Instead it was bunched up in a pony tail, giving her that vulnerable sexy girl appearance. I looked at Beth, unknowingly tilting my head as I did.

She smiled at me again, throwing the small towel at my head as she walked over to a set of drawers. Bending down to pull a draw out, the towel covering her body dropped to the floor, flashing that cute naked bum at me once more as she routed around for a fresh pair of panties. She put an ordinary tiny white pair on then walked over to the cupboard. She picked out a sweat shirt and jogging bottoms and turned around to get dressed in front of me.

"No bra today?" I asked smiling at her.

Pulling her shirt down, she cupped her hands over her hard nipples showing through the cloth.

"I need a pair like yours to start worrying about that." She giggled. "Sides, you know shit for brains loves them just the way they are." She jiggled her mounds in her hands.

She was referring to her boyfriend, who always made a point of telling everyone that Beth's tits were small, gorgeous and very sensitive to his tongue. I couldn't help wonder just how sensitive were they compared to mine.

"Hey. You ready?" She said, shaking me out of my day dream.

My last thought as we walked out the door to her car. Was I a lesbian?

* * * * *

Beth stopped the car directly outside Aunt Claire's house. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, then said, "Thanks hun."

Beth looked at me with wide open eyes. "Hun?"

I went bright red. I was mortified. "Oh, ooops. Sorry." I giggled. "My shit for brains usually drops me off." I lied.

"Don't be sorry.........hun." She said seductively as she touched her cheek. "It was nice."

I got out of the car quickly, red faced. "Thanks again." I said before waving as she drove off.

I turned to the house and walked up the garden path. I was just about to press the bell, when the door swung open. I was doubly surprised. Aunt Claire was stood there, her hair wrapped in a white towel, her body in a large pink one, and her face covered in some sort of white face cream.

Standing there frowning, I thought there seemed to be something about today that I was destined to see my friends wrapped in towels. I quickly looked back and up the road to see if Beth's car had gone, just to check.

"In you come sweetheart." She said, kissing my cheek, turning and walking quickly into the hallway towards the living room.

I wiped my cheek of cream, closed the door and took my shoes off, then padded into the living room. Aunt Claire was sat on the sofa looking up at me with a smile. She was patting the seat next to her, inviting me to sit.

With squinting eyes, I cautiously wondered what was happening as I sat next to her.

"Bob has been offered redundancy." She blurted out. Her face was now expressionless, but she seemed relieved having giving me that statement. She continued.

"There is a big shake up with the cross-channel ferries and he was offered redundancy a couple of months ago. Well, Wednesday, he had officially been told that his offer has been accepted." A big grin filled her face.

"So, we are going to be a leisurely retired couple from now on. I don't know exactly when, but it's a real good package, train tickets and everything."

With raised eyebrows, I shook my head, not knowing what to say. Aunt Claire looked me in the eyes. Now she had given me her news, her face changed to concern.

"Oh sorry sweetheart. Hi." She smiled as she suddenly leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.

And there it was. Her soft lips gently touching mine. I closed my eyes lost in the moment and when she sat back I couldn't help licking my lips. I opened my eyes to see her smiling again.

"There's me going on with my news. How's my student niece........and slave girl?" I felt my face turning red with embarrassment again. Was I back to being her little slave girl?

"Been thinking about me?" She asked.

My eyes betrayed me as she caught me looking at her. My eyes wandered all over her towel covered body, her naked legs and funnily to her red painted toe nails. But then I looked to her messy and comical cream covered face. I made a grimaced look.

I couldn't help it. It was obvious to her that I was holding back a big laugh. I air circled my finger around my face hoping she got the message. "Yeahssss........but without the face cream."

She touched her face, I nodded and we both laughed so loud.

"Oh, what a silly cow. Let me get dressed." She giggled as she got up holding the towel covering her hair, but as she did, the towel around her body fell to the floor. Now I didn't know if it was deliberate or not, until she was in no rush to pick it up. Instead she looked me in the eyes as if gauging my reaction. My heart was racing as she just stood there, naked, and from where I was sat, I was face to face with her smooth shaved nether region.

She definitely wasn't in a rush to cover herself. It was if she wanted me to see her, to drink in the erotic sight of her naked body. Still holding the towel on her head with one hand, she pointed at the towel on the floor with her other hand.

"Would you be a darling.............." She asked. I rushed to bend down and pick it up. I held it up for her but couldn't help stare at her soft looking breasts and hard nipples. I looked up into her eyes and she was smiling.

She took the towel to cover and support her breasts as she bent down and kissed me on the lips. My eyes closed again as I felt her soft lips touch mine once more. Oh I loved that quick but tingling feeling when she kissed me. I could feel my heart racing again.

She turned and walked off to the hallway as I opened my eyes to just catch her curvy body and wobbly bum go through the door. I heard her go upstairs, so I sat back on the sofa and got myself comfortable, giggling to myself as I thought about what just happened. I was so happy that Aunt Claire wanted me here and, I thought that she enjoyed my company as much as I did hers.

I looked around the room. There was a half-drunk coffee mug on top of a pile of paperwork on the coffee table, a blanket was thrown into a lump on the floor and the television was on but the sound was off.

I heard quite a bit of walking and clumping around upstairs, so I picked up the coffee cup and went to the hallway.

"DO YOU WANT A COFFEE........MISTRESS?" I shouted up the stairs, very aware that I thought I ought to continue my role as her slave girl.

Aunt Claire popped her towel-less head over the banisters smiling. "Oh, that would be lovely. Yes please. I will be down in a minute." She dashed off again.

I walked off to the kitchen smiling at myself. I felt elated that she was happy. Opening the door, I was suddenly presented with what looked like a bomb had gone off. It was a bit of a mess, with a couple of dirty plates and smudge covered drinking glasses next to the sink. There was an empty bottle of bubbly on the kitchen table next to a crumpled crisp packet and a jar of cocktail cherries.

I puffed, then thought, why not tidy up while I wait. So I got to work, but first I filled the kettle, and then ran some hot soapy water in the sink.

It was another twenty minutes before Aunt Claire entered the kitchen. She walked in, arms outstretched as if bathing in the adoration of an appreciative audience.

"Ta daaaaaar." She shouted.

I was still washing a plate, so with my hands still soaked in bubbles, I looked over my shoulder at her. I looked once, then Oh God, I had to look again. I could feel my eyes widen and the feeling of excitement flow over me.

She was wearing an amazing all white cotton flowing kaftan and with her arms stretched out, it was completely see-through. I swallowed looking only for a second at her hair, which was tied neatly in a bun on top of her head, but that dress. It was so hot, I stood there shocked. She looked so fresh and pretty, her face was smooth and moisturised, and with a bit of rose lippy and mascara, she looked gorgeous.

"You like?" She asked, twirling and showing off her figure.

I nodded, but I couldn't stop staring.

She sauntered over to me, gently smacked my bum then kissed me on the lips. My hands were still wet and hanging over the sink so I couldn't do what I wanted, to touch her as her mouth touched mine.

She pulled away. "You shouldn't have, but thank you." She whispered.

The kettle clicked and switched off as it just boiled, prompting Aunt Claire to fetch two fresh cups from the cupboard. With her back to me, I couldn't stop looking at the clear outline of her bum and long legs in that dress. As she made the coffees, I finished washing the plate and dried my hands then walked over to the now tidier kitchen table. She joined me with two cups of steaming hot coffee, and we sat opposite each other.

As we sipped our hot drinks, I kept glancing at her short manicured nails, then straight to cleavage and then her breasts. We looked into each other's eyes. There was definitely some attraction and connection between us that made us smile at each other as we drank in silence. I spoke first.

"Did......, did you have a bit of a party last night?" I said as I nodded at the empty bottle on the table, then back to her cleavage. "I take it that you are really happy about Bob's redundancy?"

Aunt Claire giggled. "Yes, and yes. I had a couple of drinks, and still sort of celebrating after Bob called me on Thursday. Yes, I think it is a good thing. We want to go on a nice holiday..........." She looked me in the eyes, enjoying my glances at her breasts but she was searching for something.

5ubway
5ubway
82 Followers