Bob & Claire's Sub - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, yes Mistress." I replied, suddenly humbled.

"Kneel." I fell to my knees, legs open to relieve that itch and sat on my heels straight away, her gorgeous naked hips and shaved pussy now directly in front of me.

"Kiss me." She commanded.

I leaned forward and kissed her labia then leaned back and looked up at her. "Again." She ordered.

I leaned forward and gave her pussy a longer kiss, this time my tongue gently licking along those gorgeous labia lips. I sat back looking up at her again, my hand creeping to between my legs.

She walked to the side of the sofa and picked up the cotton bag. She opened it and pulled out quite a large leather looking collar.

Standing back in front of me, she looked down, noticing my hand edging closer to my pussy. She stuck a foot out and gently kicked my hand away.

My hips were still humping because I wanted to cum, but I knew what she wanted. So I tilted my head forward and lifted my hair out of the way, hoping she would hurry and put the collar on me.