Bob & Juanita Visit the Double C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked back, I heard Lisa say to Juanita, "Hon, I think you are a pretty hot woman for your age but I think you would be hotter and sexier if you went smooth." She looked at me like she didn't know what I meant so I said bit differently, "Juanita, shave your pussy. Men don't like getting hair in their mouth. And, as you must have noticed, we are all smooth. So come to our chalet and we'll take care of that."

She smiled and told Bob that Lisa had something she wanted to show her now and she would meet him back at their chalet.

As soon as the three of us arrived at our place, Lisa got her to lay down on the bed. I helped get things ready and helped Lisa in shaving Juanita's pussy smooth. After almost 45 minutes, Juanita's pussy was nice and smooth with a cool moisturizer rubbed on it.

She practically ran to her place to show Bob.

When we all got together for lunch, Juanita's smooth pussy was on display and everyone said they loved her new look.

The rest of the day was spent at the pool, taking the sun and sights.

Dinner time was special as I found out that it was Bob & Juanita's anniversary. We celebrated with a great dinner and plenty of wine. After dinner we went back to our place to celebrate.

Jessie had everything set up for the party, including lots of wine and cake, coffee, balloons, party hats and champagne.

When we opened the door, we all yelled "surprise" and ushered them inside to begin the celebration.

After some celebrating, Jessie told the men to sit on the couch. She then told the women to pick a guy and kneel in front of us. Once they were set, she told the women to start sucking our cocks...then they were to switch guys until they sucked all three of us and made us cum in their mouths.

After that, there was a brief rest period and it was the men's turn. Jessie told the women to get on all fours and the men got behind the women and were told to start fucking the women and after a few minutes we had to switch until we fucked all three women and came in them.

Another period of rest with more drinking...then Jessie told us all to get on the big bed and that we could fuck and play with anyone and everyone for the rest of the night.

She wished us a good night and left.


12