All Comments on 'Bob & Nikki's Story'

by Jerrycurious

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
O.K.

Now that you have my attention, What's next.

The story seemed a little short and just a tease for the reader.

Frustrating might be a good word to explain the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It was good until...

you put in the played out monster dick. You are a good writer, so there is really no reason to make things outlandish.

reader230reader230almost 14 years ago
Hot

Great work! Ending left me hanging though, cant wait to see what happens next!

rgbowrgrgbowrgalmost 14 years ago
Sensuous

Very arousing and greta need the 2nd part now

movermoveralmost 14 years ago
AND?????

We're hanging here!!! The last paragraph should be in the next chapter.

AzPilotAzPilotalmost 14 years ago
I have to agree with the others--

It was the makings of a good story but no ending and a couple of other minor things made it a so-so story. You've done a lot better, even in this catagory, so I guess I'm holding you to that standard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Do you intend to follow through?

5 days ago you did a CH 1 of other siblings - Ben & Katie - are you ever going to follow up with a grand finale or just keep on with this kind of crap stories which are just teasers?????????????

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Hot, so far!

So, are you going to tell us the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
And!

Okay, I would like to read the rest of the story now. Anyday now would be most helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lay and lie

Learn the difference between lay and lie before carrying on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please Please Continue

We thank you in advance for continuing this excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Disappointed

"Oh hell, that's OK Nicki, I had fun too."

After this line you ruined the story by moving forward way too quickly. Everything written before this point was excellent and had a very cozy feel to it but then you just decided to make a U-turn and write "Oh-just-another-porn-story".

Too bad really, there are far too few stories in the Incest category that deliver story and sex, only a few such as Words on Skin or the Conflicted series

kafkaeskkafkaeskover 13 years ago
Too average too be good

Sometimes it looks like you would know how and when to use punctuation marks and sometimes you (sorry, but it's just like that) you suck at it. It annoys me qhile I read this story. And what is it with this 8'' and bigger cocks?! In nearly every story I read here at least one guy is hung like a horse. Be real guys, that annoys like hell.

Sorry, this part had potential to be good but in the end it's just another average written incest porn story like fr more the 3/4 of the stories in this category.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone

Thanks to all of you for your comments, yes, even those of you with criticism. This is still pretty new to me and I learn from every comment. Even if I do get a little crossed up sometimes with lay and lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
think/learn

you say she is a 34c and they look huge on her tiny frame. news flash a 34" chest is not tiny if you wanted her to have a tiny frame it should be around a 30" chest not 34". you must be an under age guy or gay and drop the over size dick. this needs a total rewrite to fix all the stupid errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Addition to Skating Scene

I suggest you add something to this scene. Have him kneel to help her lace up her skates. He could glance up her little skating skirt and feel conflicted about it. It need not be overtly sexual, e.g. have her wearing opaque knit tights, so there only his imagination that makes it sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
18

.....and having her first orgasm? You don't know much about young girls do you.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

18 and she did not know her own clit, come on?

Her first orgasm at 18?

Please.

This story was written with the female lead obviously meant to be a lot younger by several years.

Hmmm, 19 to 13. On sol that is how it would be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous