All Comments on 'Bob and Phil'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
Richard1940Richard19405 months ago

Absolutely tremendous. I would like think things would go that well should it ever happen but unfortunately I suspect that the idiots would rule. Thank you. 5* of course!

rflikeslitrflikeslit5 months ago

Wonderful…in every sense pod the word.Q you have not lost your touch at all ,thanks again for all your great stories!,

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

steeltiger01steeltiger015 months ago

Q, i had no idea where this was going, couldn't begin to guess most of the twists & never expected the ending. I chuckled through a lot of it, and loved the whole thing. Thank you for another great story about people being people (even when they're not human).

Hooked1957Hooked19575 months ago

Massively original. Great writing as usual.

Hooked

Magilla5Magilla55 months ago

Fantastic, great story, I expected visitors from another world to show up as well.

gatorhermitgatorhermit5 months ago
Great Story!

Don’t know where Q gets the ideas from. Fascinating story. Jade punching out the evil ex was hilarious. Well done!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

Very different, imaginative and entertaining. Good thing that Phil had some money left over after the divorce to get things rolling. Please tell the Mosogo and Bigfeet not to trust the Government. It's all fine now, but look at what they did to the Native Americans.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Where is the button that allows us to multiply our ratings? This deserves at least a 15 🌟 rating on originality alone. Great love story that was full of possibilities in the early stages and gave us lots of retribution for the cheating skank 1st wife and the over zealous feds. Damn fine story and even at 7 pages was entertaining and delightful to read. Thanks to the author for this gem.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What great fun. As always, entertaining and very well written. I was delighted to find a new story. Thanks.

woodwardwoodward5 months ago

Well told and very interesting tale.

waifwaif5 months ago

A fun read and excellent change of pace from the usual fare.

woodmanonewoodmanone5 months ago
Outstanding

A great tale and very enjoyable. But you can expect nothing less from this author. Good job and thanks for the hard work.

Woodmanone

dunmovynivdunmovyniv5 months ago

Right at the end there, I thought Bob was a male?

Cracker270Cracker2705 months ago

Really glad to find this story when I got up enjoyed the day looking forward to reading. It was worth the anticipation.

JTassJTass5 months ago

Loved it! Great work, as usual.

shopratshoprat5 months ago

Great job as always, I especially liked the very end.

crazymike45crazymike455 months ago

It was a really good story. I loved it. People being, mostly, good people.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

“Fuck a gnome!” Absolutely brilliant.

curveballcurveball5 months ago

Loved it. Great story!

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

What a wonderful idea, wonderfully told! So very very good. 5*. Wish I could give it more.

PogSmithPogSmith5 months ago

Great Story! You never disappoint and I look daily for any new stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A new Q story is cause enough for celebration. This one is especially special and welcome on a cold winter evening.

WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

I love all your stories but this is my new favorite. I could read a whole novel about these characters. So a sequel please? Thank you.

spud65spud655 months ago

What a story1 LOVED IT!

Omart57Omart575 months ago

Great story, Q! Thank you for writing!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler5 months ago

Best story on the site. I love all the foraging details, the mushrooms, I’m a shroomer but just the eating varieties as I’m not expert on psilocybin identification, and all the rest. Hilarious yet deep, so much touched me deeply. I really like your style would love to hang out sometime and shoot the shit on so many topics. Much love brother! Great work. Loved all the old Spanish shit, the coins, so many things. I’m a freak for finding arrowheads and artifacts, native history and so on. Story made my day. Cheers 🥂

RK52RK525 months ago

Love this story. I wasn’t expecting the ending but it was so appropriate. I hope we all hear more of their tales.

JimDiamondJimDiamond5 months ago

That was a very fun story. I hope you do more. I even enjoyed the small amount of se. It did sort of bring back memories of a girlfriend that was a bit over 6feet 3 inches. With any kind of heels she towered over my just under 6 feet. Friends use to laugh as she had to tilt her head down to kiss me. 6'3 1/2 inch athletic blond siren can be quite the challenge but no different than a 6'6" guy and a 5'4" girl friend. She once as a joke grabbed my arm and said give me a kiss or aI will break your arm. A bunch of fairly nasty fighters laughed their ass off until I looked scared and said, "Okay, just don't hurt me!" When she looked mean at them everyone sort of shut up, until with a giggle she said, "He made me do that!". I remember the unbelievable attempt to have sex with her in an old Metropolitan two seater car. BTW: That don't work well with a 5'4" woman let alone one whose almost a foot taller and what must have been 40 something inch legs. If you ever try it, standing outside with those long legs draped over your shoulders and her laying on the seat does work, but does not count since all of you and at least half of her is outside. Sorry for writing down a wonderful memory that is about fifty years old. But that great story had me running the memory through my mind as I read it, and relived it...:-)

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn5 months ago

A masterful piece of writing. Entertaining and enjoyable. Quite different than normally found here.

GeriHatrickGeriHatrick5 months ago

I hope you had as much fun writing this as I did reading it. Thanks for participating in the event so we can enjoy your story

TexScotTexScot5 months ago

I would like to say thanks for one of the best Bigfoot stories on Literotica!!👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

muddman74muddman745 months ago

Damn, this was one good story. Thanks and a five star leave for you.

brian_scoobybrian_scooby5 months ago

Great story! Enjoyed reading it very much! I lost some sleep because I couldn’t put it away until I finished it. Thank-you!

EasyReader44EasyReader445 months ago

1 Word , awesome.

FD45FD455 months ago

Don’t put politics in stories! Or you open yourself up to comments like ‘wow, compared to Bigfoot and gnomes, that 5’4” female President is the biggest fantasy element’, or ‘I couldn’t hear your screed about the Right Wing over the ‘from the river to the sea’ pacifists rioting in the capitol.’

TechumsahTechumsah5 months ago

Don't typically read the nonhuman category, but I can't pass on your stories. 5.

korba76korba765 months ago

Super! So pleased that you dropped by with this most excellent present!

Thanks for sharing your talent!

paulsubpaulsub5 months ago

Imaginary chacteters brought to life in this loving fantasy story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

You never know what you are going to find if you keep your eyes open!

5

Ghostno21Ghostno215 months ago

What a story, off the wall crazy but a great read brilliant penmanship qhml many thanks for sharing 6*s from me.

KahunabobKahunabob5 months ago

Nice feelgood story. Bit of the supernatural, bit of the non-human. Some weird ass loving wives thrown in. It's a potluck!! 😁😁// The ending is a bit open-ended. I'm thinking one sneaky writer may have left themselves an opening to perhaps expand on the story in future?

MattblackUKMattblackUK5 months ago

I was reading this story whilst hand feeding our parrot. It was a very different story and very enjoyable, 5*.

numbnutz49numbnutz495 months ago

This author's talents never fail to amaze me. This story begged an answer to the question 'are there tribes of human-like beings' still existent in the world today. Hopefully there are and that, if discovered, are more welcomed in the world than we treated most of our fellow homo sapiens. Thanks Q!

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft5 months ago

A great read. When I saw a new story by this author pop up, I set it aside for when I had time to savor it properly. Just a few pages in and I had an overpowering urge to make pancakes, for some reason. :) So for my lunch break, I ground some fresh whole wheat flour and made a big stack of flapjacks. Awesome lunch and an awesome read to go with it. Thanks! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very weird story and a great read

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Started out as a cute idea but got tedious and ridiculous. I think maybe qhml1 might have been consuming some of those magic mushrooms as he wrote it!

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

Bob caught you but she almost dropped you? Other than that last sentence, I loved every bit of it. So thank you for one hell of a great story! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

CastAdriftCastAdrift5 months ago

What a creative and entertaining story. Of course, I've come to expect nothing less from you. You really outdid yourself this time.

Fun, humorous, and thought-provoking.

Thanks

Calico75Calico755 months ago

Very enjoyable! Well written fantasy.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

OH MY GOD ! I wish it was true !

miket0422miket04225 months ago

Not a category I normally read in but, when I saw this author's name attached I had to give it a chance.

Glad I took the time to read this highly entertaining story.

I do wish Jade could have had one more run in with the ex-wife.

Phxray54Phxray545 months ago

Shall we all gather at the table? Outstanding!

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Another great sorry, well written, a few typos but a very entertaining story.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban5 months ago

I have to admit, I absolutely loved this story! I’m not a partaker of this category, but I’m glad I came across it. 5 Stars BRB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoy this author’s stories so much, but I almost passed on this when I saw it was in the Non-human category. I’m glad I didn’t. But I have to wonder how he came up with all this. Sampling the mushrooms yourself?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You have a fabulous imagination and a great writing style. Once again, a wonderfully entertaining piece. The last sentence alone was worth the price of admission!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A great story, as always! I always enjoy the creativity of your work. I do, however, have one question; when did Phil become Jeremy?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a screaming asshole, but it fits. "The ultra far right were the worse, one senator calling them abominations of God, insisted all be rounded up and put in camps." One of the worst atrocities and abuses of authority perpetrated against an indigenous people was the Trail Of Tears, when 16,000 American Natives were marched from their land in the southeast U.S. to a reservation in Oklahoma. Thousands died along the way. The relocation was authorized by one of the most extreme racists ever to hold public office, President Andrew Jackson, a Democrat. Yeah, the same political party that brought us slavery, the Civil War, Jim Crow, and riots when public schools were integrated.

\

You sure know how to fuck up a fun story. That fits too. The story was great before you just had to insert your ignorant bias. You are an accomplished author, but your political and cultural bias ignores history and readily available facts.

BSreaderBSreader5 months ago
Interesting

Story

GardenshedGardenshed5 months ago

This was an outstanding story really loved how silly it was. Loved at the end “ Fuck! A Gnome!”! It allowed me to get away from real world BS for a short time.

Thanks for writing. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

HT81HT815 months ago

What a hoot! I loved it! Always looking forward to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it!

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

I liked it. I know they’re big people, but the amount of food / drink they can consume astonishes me.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste5 months ago

Another 5-star story from a 5-star author.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire5 months ago

Really fun and funny tale, so much so the it would have been at home in Humor & Satire over the first half to two thirds of the story. There was a lot of tongue-in-cheek storytelling and banter and it was a lot of fun as Phil got to know his new neighbors and their extended families and find love in the process. The Alienation twist in the latter part was still good but didn’t feel quite as effective to me as the earlier part. However, the ending was a hoot and brought a good, final life. 5* for another fun q-story and many thanks for participating in Randi’s event.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk5 months ago

Most excellent! Thank you for sharing this with us.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

What a fabulous story written by a true craftsman of his trade. I loved the story into favourites it goes, it scores a resounding 5/5, l wish l could score it higher.

Thank you you made my morning

RGRollRGRoll5 months ago

Enjoyable story for fantasy. I Liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It’s always a good thing, when I get to read a new qhml1 story. Thanks KS

WilkerbeastWilkerbeast5 months ago

More, please. Thank you

ChopinesqueChopinesque5 months ago

Outrageously good! Gnomes too?

WorcoWorco5 months ago

I would not have bothered to read this story from another author and I'm certain I would not have enjoyed this wild tale as much written by another storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Definitely need more

Ace.

lujon2019lujon20195 months ago

It was debated hotly in the halls of Congress, and state assemblies. The ultra far right were the worse, one senator calling them abominations of God, insisted all be rounded up and put in camps.

.

.

Odd, cause here in the real world its always been the liberal progressive democrats that get people put in camps

Bigbandguy62Bigbandguy625 months ago

I finished it a second time! I enjoyed how fast you made me suspend belief, and the "creatures" became people I would love to meet. Your storytelling captivated me yet again. I can't wait for whatever is coming next!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

'shined'??

NO, no, no!

SHONE!!!

As in "the sun shone through the window" or "he shone the torch around the room before entering"

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker5 months ago

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😉😉😉😉🤔🤔🤔😁😁😂😂😁😁🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍻🍻🍻

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
too many magic mushrooms

I love the story , very entertaining 5*****

Olderman318Olderman3185 months ago

Fantastic writing once again Q!

RiptidestoneRiptidestone5 months ago

Bugger off grammer ass!

"What's the trouble? The verb shine has two past-tense forms: shined and shone. Shined and shone are competing acceptable past tense forms of the verb shine. Some (but not all) sources recommend using shined when the verb has an object and shone when it does not:

Grammar Girl shined her headlights at the abandoned house. (object)

The light shone brightly. (no object)"

Great story thanks for your work

WolfenherzWolfenherz5 months ago

Damn what a wonderfull story, thank you so much.

StrixalucoStrixaluco5 months ago

The ending is simply brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not your usual wheelhouse, but then again, it is. Nice touch of whimsy, and it's nice to see something different, even if it does have the recognizable qhml1 touch.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dayyamm!!! Outstanding finale...pure qhml1:)

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

LOL, great story and imagination. Like "What's in it for Me" also. Too bad they were all getting more "civilized". A Gnome, LOL

NryoungNryoung4 months ago

Loved the story. Excellent writing and editing as well. Almost no errors. You're not the first I've come across that used "Calvary" in place of "Cavalry". It's not uncommon, many people make that mistake. "Calvary", also called "Golgotha", is the site where Christ was crucified. "Cavalry" are mounted soldiers riding to the rescue with bugles blaring. Apologies for "picking nits". Thanks again for a very enjoyable tale.

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Helluva story but the part about far right and abominations was like a turd in a clear mountain stream.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No way not to laugh at the gnome ending

Ijustleft1Ijustleft14 months ago

I could see more like this it was great

dob092095dob0920954 months ago

Not what I usually look for here but outstanding.

froggytreefroggytree3 months ago

Much better than I ever imagined it would be.

WillowghbyWillowghby3 months ago
Grammar And Politics

1. Grammar: Try an internet search for correct word usage, Anony 12/18/23. My response came up - https://www.google.com/search?q=shined+vs+shone&rlz=1CAJFMC_enUS1091&oq=shined+v&aqs=chrome.0.0i512j69i57j0i10i433i512j0i512j0i10i512l6&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

BTW, let's get serious about "to lie" versus "to lay" - I find over 80% of Lit authors get it wrong, and many simply poke in the dark and give us verb salad.

2. Politics: My request to Lit authors is, "Please leave politics out of your stories." IMO, it almost always adds nothing and usually detracts from the flow of the plot. Same request goes to all commenters...please.

qhml1, I'm not sure why I started reading this story - it's in a category I rarely enjoy. Maybe the high star score drew me in. Meanwhile, what a fun fantasy! Thanks.

Hope that you return to active writing.

PhredDaggPhredDaggabout 1 month ago

LOVED the story from the first bite of shroom to the last long curly red hair. Please say there will be more.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 month ago
What

What a good story.How nice it is to read something completely different to the norm.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

The "ultra far right" are the bogeyman of leftist minds. Wish otherwise talented authors left their political fears out of their stories.

Especially at a time when "death to America " and "death to Jews" is being spewed by Leftist campuses.

Crusader235Crusader23511 days ago

Five stars, and thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

When is the movie coming out? Good story that seems tailor-made for filming, although the makeup artists will be busy.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories

The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
614
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
839
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
785
I'm 51 
4.83
751
583
More Stories