Bob and Susie Ch. 01: The Meet

Story Info
Bob didn't have much luck with women until Susie came along.
2.7k words
4.11
6.8k
8
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=========================================================================

I do have a few ideas for a series of stories about Bob and Susie and so I would welcome hearing what your first reactions were and whether you think more adventures would be something you would want. Constructive criticism is always welcome, as a comment or directly to me.

=========================================================================

Bob and Susie were quite an unusual couple. Bob was in his early 50s, professional, serious and quite shy. Susie was 38, vivacious and had tried acting, singing and working as a receptionist. She still acted in the occasional play.

Bob was... well, staid. Susie was anything but staid. Take her clothes. Tops a little low, skirts a little short and heels a little high -- and everything tight. Not slutty or tarty -- just... interesting.

Whether the interest was because of the clothes themselves or her plump but shapely legs and well-endowed chest was uncertain -- but just about all men, young or old, certainly found Susie interesting. And Susie just couldn't help playing up to that interest. Really, she couldn't help it. That was probably how she came to be with Bob.

Bob had not had much luck with women. That was probably why he stared so much at Susie the first time he saw her. Those plump calves thrust out by her slim, high-heeled, strappy sandals. Her shapely bottom encased in that tight skirt -- and that magnificent bust fighting to escape from her tight top.

When he saw Susie smiling at him, Bob blushed and turned away. Every other woman who caught him staring scowled at him or asked him in a loud voice if he had seen enough. So it took him a while to realise that Susie was genuinely pleased that he was looking at her... staring at her... well, ogling her.

Susie made a big fuss of Bob, resting her large bosom against his arm as she talked to him and moving her face very close to his. He felt he was just going through the motions asking her if she wanted a lift home but he couldn't believe his luck when she said yes.

Throughout the drive, Bob's eyes alternated between Susie's impressive cleavage and her tight skirt, which had ridden up a few inches to display a generous amount of nylon clad leg -- and occasionally on the road. Susie's hand -- and her elegant, red-painted fingernails -- darted onto his thigh, resting there a few moments before moving to his arm.

The evening had gone so well that as they pulled into the car park where she had left her car, Bob thought he would chance his luck and go in for a peck on Susie's cheek. Unbelievably, Susie not only allowed him a kiss, she actually reciprocated, nuzzling into Bob's neck and then giving him a full-blown kiss on the lips.

The kiss continued... and turned into a snog. If Bob thought he was dreaming so far, he really couldn't believe the next step. Susie traced her long fingernails along his thigh to the unmistakable bulge in his trousers, gave it the lightest of scratches -- and then took his hand and placed it firmly on her nylon clad thigh before resuming her own hand's caress of Bob's very erect erection.

As a man with a very strong leg and stocking fetish, Bob gave a groan and allowed his trembling hand to inch its way under Susie's skirt, savouring the nylon material before enjoying the thicker stocking top and attached suspender. "You know we can't go too far tonight?" purred Susie, continuing to caress the head of his cock through his trousers. "I have been seeing someone -- only for sex, of course. But I still have to break up with him in person before you and I... go too far."

"Of course," gasped Bob, not believing for one moment that he would see this creature of his dreams again and assuming this was her way of ending things.

"How about I meet up with him on Friday evening, I'll tell him I'm now seeing you and get him to drop me off at this car park. If you are here waiting, then we can go out afterwards. How does that sound. I am seeing you, aren't?" Bob thought it sounded wonderful and said so. "I'll wear something special for you," Susie whispered in his ear, "You seem to be a stockings fan." And with that she kissed him once more and slipped out of the car.

Bob was in heaven as he drove home -- albeit with a rather painful erection. He rushed into his apartment, switched on his computer and quickly pulled up his favourite porn. Pictures of shapely women in uniforms, mini-skirts, basques and corsets... and of course, stockings. He was so excited from kissing and fondling Susie that he knew he wouldn't last very long at all but as he clicked through his favourite pics a thought came to him.

Momentarily losing his erection, he connected two things that Susie had said to him: she wanted to wear something sexy and special for him and she would tell her ex in person that she was finishing with him. The thought that her ex would see her for the last time dressed in stockings -- stockings meant for Bob -disturbed him and his erection started to soften at the thought of her ex getting an eyeful.

But then a strange thing happened. Although Bob was horrified at the idea of someone seeing Susie's stocking tops or her breasts pushing against a flimsy bra, his erection suddenly returned even stronger than before. His mind visualised this stranger running his hands over Susie's sexy body and the more he hated the idea -- the more it seemed to excite him.

Then, to the unwanted mental image of her ex's hands pushing up her skirt and fondling Susie's stocking tops, Bob had the most explosive orgasm of his life, spewing great wads of spunk straight over the top of the screen of his laptop and landing on the table beyond, only the later, lesser spurts covering the screen itself.

His orgasm finally over, Bob panted as he tried to regain his breath. He also felt a deep shame at the thought of him masturbating to the idea of Susie being fondled by another man and put the whole idea out of his head.

By Friday, his masturbation session and imagined images of Susie and her ex were forgotten and he impatiently got through his working day until the time came to meet her. He was both excited at seeing her and also anxious as to whether she would really turn up -- he knew he was batting above his station seeing her.

He arrived early and parked his car. After sitting there for a while, he decided to stretch his legs and wandered around the car park. Making his way back, he noticed another car parked way over to the side. He wondered if that was Susie and he wandered towards it.

When he got close, he stopped and crouched behind a bush, his heart pounding; it was Susie. The car was parked in the shadows, away from the lights illuminating the car park, but the interior light was switched on, casting Susie in a warm glow -- but more importantly, showing one of her large breasts had been pulled out over the top of her bra and a man's hand was cupping it. In fact, you could say he was groping it.

Bob moved over to a raised area so he could look down into the car. Not content with having her plump breast displayed and fondled, Susie hitched up her skirt and eased her flimsy panties down to mid thigh and started tracing her finger along her slit. Her ex shifted in his seat, obviously intending to straddle Susie and insert his penis into her pussy but Susie stopped him and whispered something in his ear.

Bob's heart missed a beat as Susie eased the other big titty free, both breasts now squeezed above her bra. As she leaned forward, Bob saw that her ex already had his erect -- and large -- penis out of his trousers and as Susie squeezed her big, soft titties around it, his hands went to Susie's stockinged thighs, fondling and groping them as if in a frenzy.

Bob was horrified. How could she do this to him? But appalled as he was, he suddenly became aware that once again his penis was betraying him. Unable to take his eyes off the scene unfolding in front of him, Bob released his straining dick from the confines of his trousers. He was horrified that he was spying on Susie and even worse, was wanking as he watched her. And he could not understand why he became so excited seeing another man fondling Susie's legs as she gave him a tit-wank.

But try as he might to rationalise it, the fact remained that once again Bob was sporting an erection much stronger than he had even when viewing his favourite porn videos. And as Susie used her big titties to lift her ex's cock towards her face and leaned down and gave the head a nuzzle with her lips, it wasn't only Susie's ex who spewed huge wads of cum. Bob wasn't lucky enough to shoot over Susie's titties, as her ex was doing right now, but he did spurt plenty of cum.

Once again, Bob's knees buckled from the strength of his orgasm, forcing him to grab the railing for support. In a panic, he quickly replaced his penis, zipped back up and hurried back to his car.

He was back in the driver's seat just in time to see that Susie was now standing alongside her ex's car and leaning through the driver's window. She was stuffing a breast back into her bra, her skirt still bunched around her thighs, providing an exciting view of stocking tops to anyone lucky enough to glance her way. Despite just having orgasmed, Bob felt his cock once again start to harden.

Susie gave her ex a long, deep kiss and then with a final dirty laugh blew him a kiss and started looking around the car park for Bob's car. Bob flashed his lights and Susie tottered over on her ridiculously high -- but extremely sexy -- heels and fell into the passenger seat, giggling as she tugged down the hem of her skirt. "No peeking," she giggled, "You can open your surprise later."

Once they reached Bob's house and the car's engine was switched off, Susie slowly pulled the hem of her skirt up her thighs. "You like?" she said, in an extremely seductive way. Again, Bob was conflicted. Uneasy about what just happened with her ex and yet knowing that Susie excited him like no woman before.

Susie got out of the car and left her skirt at upper thigh level, her stocking tops and suspenders -- and even her panties -- easily able to be seen by anyone passing -- or by neighbours looking through their windows. Bob rushed her inside and by the time he had closed the door and switched on the lights, Susie was making her way to his lounge. "Come on, slowcoach," she said, exciting Bob's cock even more with the view of her full, shapely stockinged legs and plump, pantied bottom wriggling their way through the house.

Bob followed her to the lounge and was greeted with the sight of Susie allowing her skirt to slide slowly down her thighs, her blouse already opened. Bob took in the sight, a sight he would never forget, of Susie's magnificent breasts almost overflowing a delicate bra which was clearly too small for her, nipples barely concealed by the cups. Her plump legs were clad in sheer, nude stockings held up by white suspenders and her white satin panties were deliciously filled by the cheeks of her plump bum.

"No funny business -- yet," she giggled, "After all, it's only our first date. So clothes off but keep underwear on and let's have a kiss and cuddle."

Bob sat next to Susie on the sofa, not able to resist running his hands over her stockinged thighs. Susie, in turn, slowly circled the bulge in his underwear with her finger, knowing just how much pressure to apply. Knowing he couldn't take much more of her teasing fingers without exploding into his pants, Bob reached for a bulging breast and gently cupped it.

"You don't mind that I broke off with my ex in person, did you?" asked Susie. "It wouldn't be right to break up over the phone. And I didn't have sex with him -- just... played around a little."

"In what way?" asked Bob, wondering whether Susie would tell him the truth.

"Well, he could never decide whether he preferred my titties or my legs," giggled Susie, "and so I gave him one last treat with each of them. You don't mind, do you? I didn't let him fuck me and I didn't let him make me orgasm either." As Susie was saying all this, the fingers of her other hand were tracing along her panty-covered slit. "And I did so want to orgasm."

Susie's finger was now easily rubbing along her pussy and the nipple at Bob's face was as hard as a bullet. "You couldn't just.... you know?" asked Susie, taking Bob's hand from her breast and leading it towards her rather moist pussy.

Bob reached out tentatively and slid his hand down the front of Susie's panties. He stroked her pussy lips from bottom to top as Susie let out a low moan. "Oh you are good with your hands," sighed Susie, as her own hands moved to her plump breasts and caressed them slowly. She eased one in the direction of Bob's mouth. "Why don't you...." But she didn't have to finish the sentence. Bob's mouth clamped over her breast, his tongue flicking over the nipple without his fingers losing time on her clit.

Susie gave a final "Oh!" and grasped the bulge in Bob's trousers as she entered a very strong orgasm. After regaining her breath, she covered Bob's face in little kisses and thanked him, explaining "I'm sorry that was so quick. It's just that... well... my ex was very good at arousing me but this time I wouldn't let him finish me off. I wanted you to do that."

Bob smiled and kissed Susie, craving release after all the stimulation he had tonight, both visual and from Susie's hand and long fingernails.

Susie gave Bob a kiss in return then turned her back on him and yawned, "Sorry dear, I'm so tired. Do you mind finishing yourself of? Just this time, I promise."

Bob immediately despaired but Susie added, "Why don't you rub yourself against my stockings. And my panties -- they're satin."

Bob was confused but his aching cock needed release and those satin panties did look good stretched across her plump bottom. He thought, "Maybe I'll just see what they feel like," and he released his straining erection and gently rubbed the head of his cock against Susie's satin panties.

Feeling brave, he then inserted his penis under the leg of Susie's panties and nestled it along her bum cleavage, the satin material of the tight panties pushing it into the crack and keeping it there. His body moved into automatic mode and he began thrusting, kept on edge by the satin panties above his cock and the soft buttock flesh on each side of it.

He saw Susie's arm moving and realised that she was stroking her pussy as she said, "I'm so pleased you didn't mind my ex fondling my legs."

Bob gave a groan, his cock getting even harder.

"Or that I gave him a titty wank." Susie rubbed her clit harder and Bob's groans got louder.

"He said he wanted a blowjob to finish but I told him you wouldn't like that." Bob's cock twitched and Susie's fingers were a blur.

"You wouldn't, would you?", gasped Susie, "You wouldn't like it if I sucked him?"

And with that, Bob exploded along Susie's bum crack, drenching her satin panties and not even realising that Susie was herself having a second orgasm.

Susie quickly turned around and gave Bob a peck on the cheek. "Don't worry -- you don't have to decide now."

"Was she asking me a serious question?" Once again, Bob had conflicting emotions. Confusion, excitement, contentment - and a slight unease.