Bob And Susie Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting to know each other.
2.3k words
3.69
2.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob and Susie Ch. 02: Getting to know each other

=========================================================================

Please let me know if you enjoy this series.

=========================================================================

Most of the time Bob couldn't have been happier going out with Susie. They went out walking, evenings at the cinema, intimate meals etc and Susie always made sure she wore something teasing under her outer clothes, just for Bob.

Once Susie was wearing sheer-to-the-waist black tights, high heels and a long, loose skirt. She had been teasing Bob by letting her skirt ride up as she got into the car and then letting him run his hands up her legs when they reached the car park, exciting him but also teasing him because the tights stopped him actually doing anything.

Walking back to the car after their shopping, with carrier bags in each hand, Susie was a few steps ahead of Bob and as she turned a corner a gust of wind blew her long skirt right up and over her head, exposing her shapely legs in high heels and black tights and the hint of pink panties under them. A few people noticed but once Susie gave a loud squeal, everyone's attention was drawn to her and, men being men, the sight of a fully dressed woman showing her underwear was considerably more exciting than seeing the same woman wearing far fewer clothes on a beach.

Of course, the skirt blowing up was a complete accident but Bob once again found himself wondering whether Susie took advantage of that accident by drawing attention to herself with the squeal. And also once again, Bob experienced that mixture of embarrassment and excitement and suddenly realised he was very aroused.

A few weeks later, Susie told Bob they had been invited to a 60s and 70s theme fancy dress party. Bob asked Susie what she was planning to wear but she just said she hadn't decided yet. On the night, Bob wore the flared trousers, floral shirt and kipper tie that Susie bought for him in a charity shop and when Susie appeared from her bedroom Bob gave a gasp.

Susie was quite a big girl and the outfit she wore drew attention to her shapely figure. It was loosely based on a St Trinian's outfit -- very short skirt, tight white blouse, black seamed stockings, white suspenders and white satin panties. She wore black stilettoes and she had put on a pair of very sheer flesh-coloured tights -- and then the black stockings over those.

Her white top was unbuttoned quite low, exposing the slightly-too-small push-up bra under it. Her face was lightly made up but with eye shadow and lipstick just that little bit stronger. A loose school tie and her hair tied into a pony tail completed the look.

"Do you like it?" asked Susie, posing.

"I love it, of course," Bob gasped, "It's all my fantasies rolled into one. But should you wear it in public? I mean ... everyone will see you."

"That's the idea, silly," purred Susie, turning and showing him that a good expanse of stocking top was showing even when she stood up straight, "I thought you liked me looking sexy. I thought you liked other men seeing me too."

Busted! Bob spluttered and coughed but Susie just laughed and gave him a peck on the cheek before picking up the car keys and heading for the door. "Well," thought Bob, "I suppose that means she is wearing that outfit tonight."

They had agreed that Susie would drive there and Bob drive back, as he didn't really drink much. As her feet pressed down on the pedals, causing her short skirt to ride even further up her legs, Bob became more and more aroused. Occasionally, as they stopped at traffic lights, Susie would reach over and stroke his erection over the top of his trousers. Even before they arrived Bob wondered whether he could get through the night without having a little play with himself.

Bob settled into the background but Susie immediately attracted attention and Bob noticed quite a few male hands stroking a stockinged leg or pinging a suspender, pretending it was harmless fun. Susie spent most of the evening on the dancefloor, sometimes -- but not always and usually not too quickly -- fighting off wandering hands. Between dances someone always seemed to hand her a fresh drink.

Late into the evening, Susie gave Bob a lingering kiss and said, "Watch and enjoy. This is for you -- I won't go too far." And with a discreet lingering brush of her hand over Bob's straining trousers she returned to the dance floor, giving Bob an agonising view of her seamed-stockinged legs, calves thrust out by her high heels, and as her skirt had gradually ridden up throughout the evening, not only a clear view of her stocking tops and suspenders but even a good amount of her white panties.

For the next twenty minutes, Susie danced with man after man. Firstly, the old chap who had been watching her all night. Not that he really danced, more used the opportunity to grab and maul Susie's ample bum-cheeks over her skirt -- and sometimes under it. Next was the young lad from down the road, who also happened to be an apprentice at her works. Red-faced, he resisted her charms for a while but having Susie push her large bust into his chest and then pull his face right into her cleavage was too much for him and he gave in and his hands groped around her legs blindly until they found her suspenders, thinking all his Christmases had come at once. One of Susie's hands dropped to his crotch and Bob could clearly see her fingers slowly stroking the bulge in his trousers until he gave a shudder and seemed to slump, before rushing off the dance floor.

Susie wasn't alone long. A string of admirers waited their chance to dance with her, each dreaming of fondling their own particular favourite part of her -- breasts, stockinged legs, plump bum, panties. And Susie didn't disappoint any of them.

Finally, she left the dance-floor and came over to Bob, asking to sit on his lap. Much as he wanted to feel Susie's plump bum grind into his groin, Bob knew that not only would that give the whole room an excellent view up Susie's skirt, he also worried that in his extremely excited state, Susie's wriggling bum would most likely cause him to cum in his pants. "No, you take my chair ..." he started but Susie just turned and said, "I'm sure none of these gentlemen would turn down the chance to have a young lady sit on their lap."

A succession of invitations from all around her gave Susie the opportunity to choose an acquaintance of theirs, James. "Are you sure you don't mind?" he said to Bob, who blushed and mumbled something like, "Be my guest."

Susie settled into James' lap, wriggling a great deal to get herself comfortable. She asked him how his wife, Pat was, adding "Bob likes her, don't you Bob?" Bob blushed even further, regretting telling Susie how he loved seeing Pat, a tall, professional woman who always wore elegant clothes, high heels, very sheer tights and a skirt that always seemed almost but not quite too short for the occasion. Like Susie, Pat often seemed a little careless when she crossed her legs and Bob had become an expert in getting glimpses of her nylon clad inner thighs.

Seeing Susie wriggling on James' lap and talking about Pat was getting too much for Bob and he wandered off to the toilet, wondering if he could get away with easing his erection with a few strokes.

There were two urinals in the gents and Bob made his way to the second one, the first being occupied by a man Bob didn't recognise. He obviously didn't recognise Bob either, as he turned and said to him, "Did you see the busty woman on the dance floor? I had a dance with her and her boobs were almost out of her bra. Stockings and suspenders too -- I had a few gropes there."

Bob wanted to pee but his cock was growing even harder in his hand. "She was grinding her bum right into my cock -- right there on the dancefloor. I almost came but she walked off before I finished. God I'd love to get a titwank from her." Bob glanced over at the man, intending to say something noncommittal and realised that the man wasn't peeing -- he was stroking his large cock as he was talking. "Wouldn't mind rubbing my cock against that plump bum either, especially with those stockings handy to fondle. Wouldn't even have to fuck her -- just as happy to cum over her big tits or her tight skirt from behind. Go on -- have a wank. I am."

The thought of every man in the party lusting and fantasising over Susie and having those images of her body and her sexy outfit seared into their brains to bring up when they were alone and horny brought on the familiar mixture of embarrassment, humiliation and excitement. Bob scuttled out and returned to find Susie and James in a deep kiss, James' hands openly fondling Susie's plump thighs and tracing up her stocking tops. The tights underneath effectively stopped him actually fingering her but he was able to grind his knuckles into her pussy -- and Susie seemed to be grinding her pussy back into his hand with equal force as a few guys sat around with grins on their faces watching.

Finally noticing Bob, Susie turned to James and said "Sorry -- have to go," getting up from his lap. Bob couldn't help noticing a very large bulge in James' trousers and as Susie bent over to get her handbag, James jumped up and rubbed that bulge up and down under her skirt and along her panty-covered bum cleavage. Susie gave a laugh and turned to give him a kiss, telling him he was a naughty boy. With that, James traced his fingers over her very erect nipple and his other hand slipped down and eased up her skirt the few inches necessary to allow him to rub her pussy.

Susie started to protest but James kissed her more deeply and eased her breast above her shelf bra and gently tugged at her nipple. Susie gave a soft moan and stopped protesting. James' finger slipped under Susie's panties and with just the sheer nylon of her under-tights between it and her clit he started teasing her even more.

A whole evening of teasing had its effect on Susie and her hand started rubbing James' cock over his trousers as he rubbed her clitoris. Her moans got stronger and in no time, she was openly wanking James and then, as Bob was holding her coat next to her, she gasped and her knees buckled and the men watching gave a cheer. After a minute or two she told James he was a very naughty boy and, running a painted finger nail all along the bulge in his trousers, told him that he would have to get Pat to finish him off -- and that Pat really owed Bob a favour. Maybe when she was wearing a really short skirt.

Bob's cock was straining all the way home as Susie dozed in the passenger seat. He was so horny he even fondled Susie's stocking tops when they stopped at traffic lights, gently so he didn't wake her.

Once home, Susie slipped off her top and standing in just her underwear and high heels said to Bob, "I hope you enjoyed your little teat tonight. I know you like seeing men admire my body -- and my underwear."

Bob blushed yet again. "Well, yes," he mumbled, "but that was a bit more than just admiring."

Susie gave him a kiss, her large breasts pressed against his chest. "Yes," she breathed in a soft voice, "it was, wasn't it? I hope you don't think I went too far"

"Well," mumbled Bob, as Susie walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth, "it wasn't that it went too far. It's just that .. Well, you know I get very excited."

"Oh that's OK," said Susie, I don't mind if you want a wank. You can watch my bum wiggle as I clean my teeth if you want."

"Well," said Bob, edging closer, "Actually I was hoping you could, you know. Help me."

"You know I would usually," said Susie, putting toothpaste on her brush, "but I'm so tired from the party and from -- well, from the party."

"But you made me so excited! Please!"

Susie turned to Bob and held his erection between her finger and thumb. "You poor dear. You are excited, aren't you?" Bob's hopes rose but Susie continued. "No. I'm very tempted but I'm just too tired. I can't." And she leaned over the sink and raised the toothbrush to her mouth. "But if you can finish before I finish cleaning my teeth, you can rub against me if you want."

Bob lifted Susie's tiny skirt with one hand and rubbed his painful erection against her satin panty-clad bum with the other. Again, his mind was conflicted. Other men always seemed to get to enjoy Susie at his expense, he always seemed to finish himself off either looking at Susie or rubbing against her. Would he ever get a tit wank or -- he could barely imagine this -- get to put his cock in Susie's gorgeous mouth? He thought of all those men earlier, enjoying Susie's body in the party, some looking and some fondling. But as Susie thrust her plump bum back into his erection, his cock sliding over her panties and his hands grasping her stocking tops and suspenders framing her gorgeous thighs, he knew he was already a lucky man.