Bob and the Girl Next Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Friday, she was wearing a top that I hadn't seen before. It looked new, and looked specifically designed to amplify her small breasts, making her cleavage look more pronounced. That day, when I came outside, she got up and skipped over into my yard. "Hey, Mr. Fuller!" she said, her voice practically singing. She held her arms behind her back, almost to thrust her augmented bosom in my direction.

"Hi, Anna," I answered. I tried to look at her face and not further down.

"Can you take a look at my flowers?" she asked, sugar-sweetly. "I thought I saw some bugs on them this morning."

I put down my watering can. "Sure. Where?" I left Bob, who was too busy napping in the shade to notice, and followed Anna to a corner where she'd planted some marigolds, alternating yellow and orange. She bent down quickly, and I saw her bikini bottoms ride up, showing more of her cute butt than was necessary. My stupid male brain made me stop and admire it briefly before stooping down beside her.

"Those bugs," she pointed at a tiny green speck.

"That's an aphid. They're harmless in small numbers," I told her. But I thought, she had to have known that, right? What kind of science are they teaching in that school?

"Oh," she replied. Then she quickly stood up, facing me. My face was now level with her crotch. Again, my inner pervert couldn't help but look for a second. Maybe it was two seconds. When I stood up again, Anna was grinning at me, and standing only inches away. I became self-conscious and took a step backwards.

"Mr. Fuller, can I call you Grant?" she asked oh-so-innocently.

It wouldn't hurt. She wasn't a kid anymore, right. "Sure, Anna."

She beamed with the new permission. "Thanks, Grant," she said, and quickly wrapped me in a hug. I felt awkward. I patted her on the back with one hand, feeling the skin of her bare back. Then, just as quickly as the hug started, she released me and skipped back to her lawn chair.

I walked back to my yard, and quickly went back to work on my garden, trying to hide the beginnings of an erection that was caused by the contact of a barely-dressed, sexy teen girl.

----

The following Monday, I visited the office again. My boss, Bill Berman, greeted me warmly. "Nice work so far on the Hamilton project. I want to send you out there to present it next week."

"Out to Phoenix? That's quite a trip."

"Yup," he nodded. "You'll leave Monday, present Tuesday morning, and be back late Tuesday night. Janet will get your flights and hotel set up," he said, nodding to Janet, our office secretary. Bill was the boss, but Janet was what kept things running.

I agreed, but now I needed someone to watch Bob for me. It would be ideal if I could just ask a neighbor to do it. However, the Johnsons next door were on vacation for a couple weeks. So that left Olivia and Anna.

When I got home, I found Anna watering her impatiens in the back yard. I let Bob outside, and walked over her direction. "Hey, is your mom home?" I asked.

"No, why?" Anna replied with a big smile.

"I need someone to take care of Bob, for a couple days next week. I've got a trip out of town."

Anna's eyes lit up. "I can do it! I love Bob. And he likes me, don't you Bob?" To prove her point, Bob sat at her leg, tongue hanging out. Anna gave him a good head rub.

I guessed it would be fine. I mean, Anna was 18, and Bob seemed to listen to her. He never listened to my ex Linda - one of the many things she constantly complained about.

Anna saw my hesitation, and gave her best begging face, accompanied by clasped hands and a cute "Please???"

"Okay. You can take care of Bob. I've got some work to do the rest of the day, but I'll show you sometime later where his food is and everything."

"Yes!" She hopped and pumped her fist. She bent down to pet Bob again. "Don't worry, Grant, Bob is in good hands."

----

Not that I didn't trust Anna, but I checked that my home security cameras were still working. There were three I'd installed years ago: one in the living room, pointed at the front door; one in the kitchen, pointed at the back door, and one in the upstairs hallway. The upstairs one was really so I could see if anyone broke in through the upper balcony, but it also pointed into my bedroom. All were working normally, and I could access them on my personal tablet.

I spent the rest of the afternoon preparing to meet Linda and her sleazy lawyer in court the following morning. One or both of them wanted more of my money, and I intended to prevent that. I printed financial statements showing that, even though I was getting a small cost-of-living raise on July 1, it was really very small, especially after taxes, and wasn't worth the request for an increased alimony. Any reasonable judge should look at it and see that my ex was a money-grubbing skank, and easily dismiss the request.

Tuesday morning, I walked into court and sat down. I didn't look at the lawyer at all. I knew what he looked like already. Slicked-back hair, cocky smirk, cheap suit. I did glance at Linda. She'd cut her brown hair a little shorter. She was wearing an older dress that looked a bit worn - I guessed she wanted to look somewhat destitute.

The lawyer did all the talking for her. They wanted me to pay an additional $100 per month. Then I stood up and, showing the statements, I made it clear that my raise would only be around $50 a month. I also pointed out that my last big project was cancelled, resulting in no bonus, despite the fact that I'd worked on it for months. The judge stared at both sides, and decided in my favor. I walked out without saying a word to anyone else. I heard Linda calling after me, but I didn't feel the need to talk to her, so I just left.

----

Saturday, I had Olivia and Anna over, and I cooked my famous lasagna for them. Olivia brought a bottle of wine that paired well with it.

"Can I have some?" asked Anna sweetly, but Olivia gave her a good motherly stare, and Anna quickly recanted. "Just kidding," she said sheepishly. It made me chuckle inwardly.

After dinner, I showed Anna, with Olivia watching too, how to feed Bob. He gets fed twice a day, morning and evening. I also let him out at least five times a day to do his business, but one of those times should be a walk around the block.

I'd only be gone for two days, but I gave them my cell number for emergencies. Anna assured me that she could handle it, and I knew Olivia would make sure Anna followed through. But, just to be that guy, I pointed at the camera in the kitchen, sitting on the top of a cabinet. "That camera connects to my tablet, so I'll see you when you come in."

"Got it," replied Anna.

"Thanks again for doing this," I told them both.

"No problem, Grant," Anna said, "Bob is in good hands."

----

Monday night, I was crashing in my hotel in Phoenix. When I got into the room, I heard my tablet ding, indicating motion on the security cameras.

Earlier that day, I had seen Anna come in and feed Bob. The lazy dog seemed to really like her. Every time she'd come in that day, she even gave a little wave to the camera.

This time was no different. It was about 10:00 there, and she was just letting Bob out, having fed him earlier. But she looked at the camera and waved. Then she winked. I wasn't sure what to make of that.

After letting Bob back in, I noticed she didn't leave. She was taking her time, looking around the house. After a minute, she disappeared from the camera's view, heading upstairs.

I switched to the upstairs camera just in time to see her looking at it. Or, at least I'm fairly sure she was. It sat on a shelf in the hallway, not really hidden, but she could've been examining one of the trinkets on the same shelf. She turned to go down the hall, peeking her head into each room, and finding my bedroom at the end of the hall. I thought for sure my nosy neighbor would now leave, having toured the house. But then she did something that shocked me: she laid down on my bed.

I zoomed in to see more detail. I realized that when I pointed out the camera in the kitchen, I hadn't told Olivia about the other cameras in the house. So, she had no way of knowing that I was watching her daughter right now.

But Anna knew. She moved her hands over her body, and closed her eyes. I saw that she was wearing another one of her too-revealing tank-tops, and short shorts. Her left hand drifted inside her shirt, and it looked like - no it couldn't be - but it was, she was touching her breast. While laying on my bed.

As I continued to watch, her right hand was now slipping inside her shorts, and I could tell she was rubbing her own crotch. My dick got hard in my pants, as I realized what was going on: my teenage neighbor was masturbating on my bed.

Then she stopped and sat up, and I thought the show was over. But instead, she stripped off her tank-top. Then her bra. Then her shorts and panties. Then she laid back down again, and continued to touch herself. Her right hand obscured her lower privates from the camera, but I could see her small breasts. Something in my brain thanked me for buying good-resolution cameras. Even though the breasts were small, her nipples were perfectly sized, and erect, as she tweaked one, then the other with her left hand. Her right hand continued to work on her nether regions, moving faster. Her eyes were closed, but then her mouth opened in a gasping motion. I couldn't hear the sounds she was making, but I knew she was getting close to climaxing. On my bed!

I couldn't help it anymore. I undid my pants, and took my member in my hand. I started rubbing myself, watching this 18-year-old vixen put on a live show. It was better than porn. I rubbed mine as she rubbed hers, trying to match her speed.

Then her back arched, and her eyes opened wide, and her right hand moved at lightning speed across her pussy, and I knew she was cumming, and that pushed me over the edge too. I shot a wad across the hotel room, on the full-length mirror that hung on the wall. She laid there for a minute or two, and so did I. I watched her breathing calm down, and then she was sitting up again. She quickly got re-dressed, and left the bedroom. She petted Bob as she left the house, and then she was gone.

I grabbed some tissues and cleaned up both myself and the mirror. Its glass was a little streaky, but I did my best. Then I thought about what I'd just done. I'd spied on a naked 18-year-old girl, watched her masturbate, and masturbated myself. Sure, she was technically legal, but she was still a girl, still in high school, and was my neighbor's daughter. How was I going to look her in the eye when I got home?

----

Tuesday, I did my presentation. I managed to put the memories of Anna's naked body out of my mind for a couple hours. Thank goodness for that, or I would never have gotten through it. The clients liked my work and were eager to see more. I predicted a few more trips to Phoenix in my near future.

I did check in on the house and Bob. Anna had come in and taken care of him, as promised, but this time, no additional material. Maybe she'd just wanted to do that, just once, and had gotten it out of her system. If it never happened again, I think I could deal with that.

It wasn't meant to be. As my flight landed back home around 10:15 that night, my tablet dinged again. Anna was back at the house. I watched as she let Bob out, then back in again. She was dressed similar to the previous night, but this time she had something in her hand. I couldn't make it out as she didn't turn on the lights. I looked around, and thankfully, it was a pretty empty flight. No one else could see what was on my screen.

Again, she went upstairs. I watched her carry the small item into the bedroom. This time, she immediately stripped naked, and laid down on her back. The item, still in her hand, was shaped like a small rod. When she placed it between her legs, I realized it was a vibrator. Her mouth opened and shut in what I assumed were moans and gasps. It only took a few minutes before I saw her back arch, just like it had the previous night, and I knew she was cumming.

Just then, the 'fasten seatbelts' light turned off above me, and people rose to get off the plane. I quickly shut off the tablet's screen and shoved it back in my bag. No one else needed to see my naked teenage neighbor getting off in my house.

----

When the cab dropped me off at home, Anna was gone, of course. Bob was super happy to see me. I thought he was so excited, I let him outside one more time before he peed on the floor.

I looked around the house. Nothing was out of place. Of course, Anna wouldn't steal anything. Everything looked normal upstairs too. I entered the bedroom and dropped my suitcase, and just looked at the bed. An hour ago, there was a naked girl here, I thought.

I couldn't help it. I leaned down over the bed, and sniffed the spot where she'd been. It smelled like pussy. Young, sweet pussy. I pulled my tablet out of my bag, and watched the last video again. I still didn't have sound, but now I had video and smell. I rubbed one out thinking of Anna, watching her orgasm on my screen, smelling her scent on my bed.


12