Bob and the Girl Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna shows more of herself.
3.3k words
4.65
28.1k
27
5

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers

1. All characters are 18+

2. No characters resemble real people

3. Enjoy the fiction

Chapter 2

It rained all day Wednesday, so I didn't see Anna hanging around in her back yard. Thank goodness. I wasn't sure I could look her in the eyes. I was a little embarrassed that I'd seen her naked in my house. I was even more embarrassed that I'd pleasured myself to her pleasuring herself. With the poor weather, I spent the whole day inside working on my projects.

Thursday was sunny again. Around noon, I took a break to eat lunch and take Bob outside. Predictably, Anna was outside sunning. Rather than the usual bikini, she was wearing short shorts and a tank top that was pulled up to expose her midriff. When I came outside with Bob, she hopped out of her chair and walked over. "Hi Grant!" she said with her smile. Her top unfolded itself as she walked, sliding down just past her navel.

"Hi Anna. Thanks for taking care of Bob."

"Oh, no problem. He's a good boy." She looked down at him. "Aren't you Bob?" Bob drooled in agreement.

"Well, I'm glad you think that. I may need you to watch him more in the future. I'll probably be taking another trip soon."

Her eyes lit up. "Really? Cool, that's great. I can totally watch him."

She sat with me as I ate my lunch, and she asked me to talk about Bob as a puppy, which I was happy to talk about. My ex-wife had brought him home for us, kind of on a whim. But, having never owned a dog before in her life, she was woefully unprepared for dog-parenthood. She never wanted to feed him or clean up after him, so it fell to me. I bonded closely with my little puppy, and since he knew I'd take care of him, he followed me around everywhere.

Then Linda got upset when Bob loved me more than her, and listened to me but not her. Bob wasn't really the reason Linda left me, but perhaps he was a symptom of the larger problem. He helped me realize that Linda was immature and self-centered, shortly before she left me. After learning I had to pay alimony, I selfishly hoped Linda would marry her new guy, but he ended up leaving her, so the alimony payments continued, as her own salary was fairly pathetic.

"What about you and your mom?" I asked Anna. "Did you ever have a dog?"

"No, my dad was allergic, so we couldn't have one. But maybe we can now, since he's gone."

"I'm sorry to bring him up. And I don't know if your mom will let you have a dog. But you're welcome to play with Bob." Bob's ears perked up at hearing his name, and he gave me a wide dog-grin. I looked at Anna and she was grinning too. I tried to push all thoughts of her naked body out of my mind and think of her as my friend.

--

I was sipping on a beer with Olivia on Saturday afternoon. Now that we'd had dinner a few times, we had become closer neighbors and friends. We were having normal chit-chat, when she said something that perked my attention.

"Can you help me move some furniture tomorrow? Anna said she wants to switch her bedroom to the other side of the house."

"Huh? Why?"

Olivia shrugged. "I don't know. We've been here for six months, and all of a sudden she wants to switch to the other room, the one we've been using as a guest room." She took a sip from her beer. "I told her she could, since I can't think of a reason not to. But if you can help us move some furniture, it would go a lot easier."

I tried to think of reasons not to, but I couldn't. Moreover, I kind of owed them a favor after Anna took care of Bob. So I nodded. "Sure, I can help. What time do you want me over?"

"Say, about 1:00? After lunch? If it goes longer than a few hours, I'll buy dinner."

It's hard to say no to a free dinner with friends. Even if you've seen one masturbate on your bed. "No problem. 1:00. I'll be there."

--

I had never been on the second floor of Olivia's house before. But when I got to the top of the stairs, I immediately saw the immensity of the move, and the need for me to help out. Anna and Olivia were switching all the furniture between two bedrooms, so the hall was littered with furniture that had been dragged from both rooms. Both women had on older t-shirts, comfortable for working. Olivia was wearing flattering yoga pants, and Anna had on a pair of skin-tight denim shorts.

Anna's old room had been on the front corner of the house, on the side facing away from my house. She was moving to the complete opposite corner. The new bedroom, formerly the guest room, had two windows. One faced the rear of the house, overlooking the garden. The other faced my house.

As I was helping Olivia drag Anna's dresser into the room, I looked over at the side-facing window. It hadn't occurred to me until that moment that I could see into my house from that window. Not just anywhere in my house, but my bedroom. Is this why Anna wanted to change rooms?

While I pondered it, Anna's voice came from behind me. "Coming through!" I turned and found her holding one of the dresser drawers, which had been taken out to make it easier to move. I looked at what was in the drawer, then immediately looked elsewhere. It was clearly her underwear. Half of it was assorted panties. The other half was bras. From the glimpse I got, I was pretty sure there was at least one Victoria's Secret tag in there. Anna seemed to notice my awkwardness and gave me a naughty grin.

While my assistance did make the work go faster, it was 7:00 by the time we had switched all of the furniture between the two rooms. Anna had directed some of our set up of her room, making sure her bed, dressers, and desk were all in satisfactory places. The guest room wasn't quite set up yet, but Olivia assured me that she and Anna would take care of it later. "Chinese food okay?" she told me, taking out her phone and calling the local restaurant.

The three of us dined on noodles, rice, beef with broccoli, and sweet and sour chicken.

Anna had told her mother that she wanted to overlook her new gardens in the backyard from her bedroom. But I was having trouble trying not to think about how her bedroom would now be visible from mine. My mind brought up the images of Anna's performances on my bed, and I was envisioning her naked teenage body sitting across the table from me. She slurped her lo mein noodles, and it made me fantasize about her slurping on my dick.

"What?" I said, suddenly aware that Olivia had said something to me.

"I said, it's been nice having you around, Grant. I'm glad we moved in next to you." Olivia slid the paper from her fortune cookie across the table so I could see it. It read 'Keep your good friends close through good and bad times.'

"Yeah, I'm glad too," I replied. I spotted the remaining two fortune cookies in the center of the table. Anna reached for them first, leaving me the last one.

Anna broke hers and read the paper to herself at first, but then read out loud, "Love becomes visible even if you don't seek it." She gave me a look. I hoped she wasn't getting ideas.

I took the last cookie and broke it. "Mine says, 'Help, I'm trapped in a fortune cookie factory.'"

Olivia laughed at my cheesy joke. "Ha ha," Anna said dryly, "what does it really say?"

"It says 'Keep an eye out for sarcastic girls.'" Anna frowned at me. "Okay, okay," I said, "it really says 'Pleasurable activities are on the horizon.' Happy now?"

Anna's frown turned into a smile, but she didn't say anything. Olivia piped up, "Well we all got good ones, huh?"

--

I didn't have to wait long for Anna's plan to get in motion. That very night, I closed the blinds in my bedroom, not wanting to give Anna a show as I undressed. But there was a small gap there, where if I wanted to, I could peek out and see across the yard. Anna's bedroom was dark and uninhabited at the moment.

I washed my sheets a few days ago, getting rid of the smell of girl juices. So tonight I laid in bed and went through some things on my phone, when I saw a faint glow from my window. Anna was in her room. I tried to fight it, but my curiosity won. I crawled out of bed and stepped up to the window, putting my eye at the gap in the blinds. Sure enough, Anna was there. My room was dark, so I was fairly sure she couldn't see my eyeball.

She rummaged around her new room for a few minutes, arranging things to her liking. Then, unceremoniously, she stripped her shirt from her body, followed by her white bra, and tossed the discarded clothes into a basket nearby. It was the first time I'd seen her small breasts without the use of video surveillance, so I was hypnotized. Her pert little nipples seemed to draw me in.

Anna then undid her shorts and let them fall to the ground, showing off her little white panties. I held my breath as she bent over to pick them up, and I examined her perfect little ass. I hoped she would remove the panties too, but instead she went to a dresser drawer and picked out a nightgown. She slipped it on over her body, then sat down on the bed. In a little while, turned off her light, and the show was over.

I left the window, realizing that I was rock-hard from watching her. I looked at the bed and shook my head. How could I possibly sleep after that? I did the only thing I could think of. I grabbed my tablet and pulled up Anna's masturbation videos again. I watched her work her vibrator in and out, watched her mouth open in gasps, and I jerked off for the third time to the sight of my hot young teenage neighbor.

--

In the morning, I took another peek out the window. Anna's blinds were still open. In the daylight, with no lights on in her room, it was harder to see over there, but it looked like she wasn't there.

It was Monday, and I had to visit the office again, so I showered and dressed. Before I left the bedroom, however, I went to take another look. It was just in time to see Anna walking in, wrapped in a towel. From what I could tell, her hair was wet from the shower.

I knew I'd likely be late to work, but I couldn't not watch. I sat, hypnotized, as she puttered around the room. She pulled some clothes from her drawers, laying them on her bed. Then she dropped the towel, revealing her nude form, and I inhaled sharply. The view wasn't as clear as it had been the previous night, but I could make out the dark pink nipples of her chest. Her vulva looked hairless. I admired her nude figure until she slipped on her bra and panties. Then I left quickly, in order to make it to work on time.

--

I stopped by Janet's desk before going into Bill's office. "How's Bob?" she asked. She was also a dog person.

"Just fine. Lazy and dopey as ever." We'd shared dog pictures with each other. Her terrier mix, Lolly, was energetic and quick, the antithesis of Bob. But at least they were both obedient and friendly.

I went into Bill's office and he immediately started praising me. "Good job in Phoenix, Grant. They want to see more."

"Thanks. Does this mean another trip?"

"Probably more than one. Can you go again next week?"

I thought about the project work. "Yeah, I think I'll have more ready by then."

Bill pointed back outside where Janet was sitting. "Great. I'll get Janet to set you up on the flight and hotel. You'll go Sunday night, okay? Spend two full days there this time."

I thought about Bob. "Okay. I'll get my neighbor to watch my dog."

--

I arrived home around 2:00 to let Bob out. It was a sunny day, so I knew Anna would be outside even before I turned to look. "Hi Grant!" she called from her lawn chair.

"Hi Anna," I responded. I observed her in her bikini, showing lots of tan skin. Her bottoms were pink, but her top was white with pink flowers. I walked over in her direction. Bob waddled over to join us after he'd done his business.

"Would you mind taking care of Bob again?"

She sat up and grinned. "No problem! When?"

"Next week. I'll be out on another trip. Sunday night through Tuesday night."

"Of course. Bob and I have fun, don't we Bob?" she said, looking down at the dog. He laid down next to her chair, his face on the edge by her side. She gave his head a good rubbing.

"Great. I really appreciate it," I told her, and headed back to my own house. I didn't say anything out loud, but I wondered if she'd do naughty things in my house again. If she did, I'd want to see it. So, before I got back to work, I ordered another security camera, one with a microphone, and was pleased that it would arrive on or before Friday.

--

I got two things of relevance in the mail on Thursday afternoon. One was the camera I'd ordered. The other was a letter from Linda. I was surprised it was from her. Usually, I got letters from the lawyer on her behalf, not from her directly. I carried them both inside, and I opened the letter right away, curious at what she wanted to say. It read:

'Dear Grant, I'm upset that you didn't want to talk to me the last time we saw each other, but I guess I understand. I'd like to be on more friendly terms with you. So, I've decided that I don't want any more increases in your alimony. But, in return, I'd like an olive branch from you too. I'd like to see Bob. If you can find it in your heart to let me visit with him, I will instruct my lawyer to stop seeking alimony increases. -Linda'

The nerve of that woman! I fumed, and crushed the letter in my hand. Bob was my dog. Mine! She never showed any interest in him at all, and now she's playing up her interest? Like a bribe, to stop getting more money? Fuck that monster.

I looked down at my other acquisition. Was I any less of a monster? I was about to set up a camera to spy on my teenage neighbor. I sought out some kind of justification. I needed a way to say that what I was doing was okay. So I didn't set the camera up yet.

--

That night, I got dressed for bed in the dark, hoping to see if Anna's bedroom light went on again. I put on an old T-shirt from college, and a pair of comfortable gym shorts.

When I returned from brushing my teeth, her light was on. I snuck over to the window, and found my spy-hole in the blinds. I saw her laying on her bed, still fully clothed, writing in a book, possibly a diary. I watched her jot down some words, put her eraser to her mouth, then jotting something else. I watched her record her thoughts, then she closed the book and stuffed it under her mattress. Definitely a diary then, I thought. No reason to hide a book from your mother unless it contained your most secret thoughts.

Then she got up from the bed, and stretched. Her small tits pulled at the material of her shirt. Then she reached the lower hem of her shirt, and stripped it off, revealing her bra to me again. Then she removed that, showing me her pink nipples that stood straight out from her body. She rubbed her hands over them, slowly, gently. 'Holy shit', I thought. Was she doing that just for herself? Or was she showing off for me?

She stripped off her shorts and panties, and laid on her bed naked. From my point of view, I could now see clearly that her mound was clean-shaven. She reached into her bedside table and pulled out an object that I recognized as the vibrator she'd used in my house a week ago. She ran it over her little nipples, teasing them, making them stand straight up from her prone body.

Then she ran it down from her chest to her tender pussy. She spread her legs wide, and I was able to see it all. The light in her room made her juicy pussy glisten. She rubbed the vibrator on her clit, making her whole body shake with excitement. My body was shaking too. My dick was hard as a rock.

I was so mesmerized that I barely heard the breathing and muffled footsteps of Bob as he entered the bedroom. He usually slept on the floor between my bed and the door, so his appearance didn't surprise me. What did surprise me was what he did next.

I was closely watching Anna tease and toy with herself. Her eyes were wide open as she slid the vibrator inside of her wetness, working it in and out slowly. Just then, Bob headbutted my shin. My hand had been touching the wall next to the blinds, so the sudden impact made my hand graze the blinds, making them wiggle. I saw Anna suddenly sit up in her bed, aware of the motion.

I backed away from the window. Hopefully she wouldn't have seen. But I was sure she did. I could be in really big trouble now. I expected her light to go off, or her blinds to shut, but neither of those things happened. I got too curious. I went back to the window.

Peeking over, she was still on the bed, working her vibrator inside her wet lips. Her other hand was playing with one nipple, then the other. Then I saw her whole body clench up, and her hands stopped moving, and I knew she was climaxing. When she came down, she looked at the window and smiled. It was a knowing smile. She knew I was watching! I backed away from the window again.

My hard cock made it a little unusual to walk, but I made it around Bob's sleeping body into my bathroom. I replayed the whole thing in my mind. Anna touching herself, knowing I was there, and continuing anyway. Showing me her body and what she could do with it. I pumped my cock, imagining again her face as it came. I imagined jizzing on that cute teen face, and I released my cum all over the bathroom floor.

Understand this: I'd been married, and I'd had sex many times. I'd had sex before I was married with other women too. And I'd watched porn, of course. But this, tonight, was probably the hottest scene I'd ever seen. I thought about the new camera, still sitting on my kitchen counter. I was setting it up tomorrow.

Octave888888
Octave888888
1,165 Followers