My Daughter and Her "Friend"

Story Info
A security upgrade leads to an unintended scene.
3.5k words
4.57
46.3k
66

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reader: This story, while being entirely voyeuristic, has a thread of incest to it. If that isn't of interest, you need go no further. Otherwise, enjoy.

* * *

It honestly happened quite by accident.

I was a fifty-three year old widow, and father of Olivia, or Liv, as she had been known since childhood. While Liv was away at her first year of college at age nineteen, there was news of a rash of break-ins and theft in my neighborhood.

I decided to invest in a security camera system that would include three obvious exterior cameras to thwart anyone who might have interest in my humble abode. They came with a huge hard drive that would store all images for later viewing, as well as an alert feature on a phone app. I added a number of hidden cameras in various rooms throughout the house, so that I could be given an alert if I was out of the house that an intruder did get inside.

None of the cameras were in Liv's room or the bathroom, as I had no intention of invading anyone's privacy. I did put one in my own bedroom though, as I kept some valuables in the closet there.

For the next few weeks that Liv was away, the system remained quite uneventful, which meant that maybe the outdoor cameras were enough to keep the bad guys away.

It was the week before the Thanksgiving weekend and Liv called to see if I would mind if she brought home a friend to stay the weekend, since that friend's parents were vacationing out of the country. When I agreed to Liv's request, she responded with, "Thanks, Daddy! Carrie and I will be home Thursday around noon." Liv also told me that she intended to drive back to her dorm on Sunday evening, so we would have three full days together. Since I was going to be at work when they arrived, I disabled the system from alerting me to movement inside.

Thursday afternoon, I saw that Liv's Volkswagen was in the driveway when I turned onto my street. Liv came bounding out the front door as I stepped from my car, and jumped into my outstretched arms with, "Hi Daddy! I've missed you!" Just outside the front door, Carrie stood watching us.

I gave Liv a big kiss on the cheek and smiled at her diminutive blonde friend. "Hi, Liv!! Welcome home!"

With my wife Ann's passing only just more than a year ago, Liv and I had found strength together. Ann had died in a head-on collision with a drunk driver, so Liv and I decided then that neither of us would ever use alcohol again. Not that I ever drank more than a beer or glass of wine anywhere but at a social event.

So there stood my only daughter, hugging me while her friend waited on the porch quite patiently. Finally, our embrace ended, and Liv took my hand and introduced me to her gorgeous little friend.

"Daddy, this is Carrie." The face of the barely five foot tall friend lit up.

"Hi Carrie. It's nice to finally meet you. Liv has told me a lot about you." Our almost nightly Facetime videos had Liv telling me about the numerous friends she has made in the past few months at school. Carrie's name came up often, and Liv sent a few selfies of the two of them, so I knew to expect a tiny blonde with a pixie cut with the left side of her head shorn nearly bald.

Carrie extended a polite hand to shake. "Hi, Mr. Warren."

"Call me Mike," I insisted. I didn't mean to, but found myself taking in the many tattoos that adorned the cute little woman's arms and calves. At the base of her neck, a gecko's head disappeared into her blouse as though it were crawling down her body, between the very visible outlines of her pale, pink nipples that poked into the filmy white cloth. Carrie's white Lycra shorts were skin tight, and the beautiful vee that formed between her thighs pulled the fabric into a delicate valley between her labial folds.

I might be old and widowed, but I am not dead, and I began to imagine this sweet, young thing on her knees, sucking on my long-since-tended-to cock. Carrie's petite body is quite juxtaposed against Liv's. My daughter is blessed with her mother's height at five-foot-seven, just an inch shorter than I. And Liv dresses frumpy as her mother always had, almost hiding her well-developed breasts, which, I guess would be at least a D cup. Even Liv's olive complexion only highlighted Carrie's light-skinned body.

I ushered the girls into the house, where the smell of tomatoes filled the air. "Spaghetti?" I asked.

"Your favourite!" Liv loved cooking with Ann and has a great recipe book that they put together, since Liv was old enough to help in the kitchen. "The cameras outside are new," she said in a matter-of-fact way.

"Yes. I wouldn't want anyone to steal anything that reminds me so much of you or your Mom."

"Great idea, Daddy. Now, let's eat. You sit and we will serve." I sat at my usual seat at the head of the table and desperately tried not to drool at Carrie's fully rounded ass cheeks that were exaggerated by the stretchy material of her shorts each time she walked to the stove to retrieve another dish of food. With Carrie's baby blue eyes and huge grin, I dared not look down at her barely 'A' cup titties that had the faintest jiggle with each step, as she brought my plate to me.

"Thank you, Carrie."

"Oh, you're welcome, Mike. Liv has taught me a lot about cooking in the dorm."

Liv returned with her own plate and the two ladies sat on opposite sides of me.

"So, are there any boys distracting you these days, Liv?"

For some reason, Carrie gigged a bit while Liv responded, "No. I'm there to learn to be a doctor, so I've sworn off boys for now."

"Oh. Good. You are as smart as your mother, so I have no doubt you can do whatever you set your mind to." I did feel a sense of relief that Liv might not fall for some kid while she was away at school.

Liv had a quick peek across to her giggling friend and said, "Thank you Daddy."

"And what are you studying, Carrie?" Liv had already told me, but I thought it was a good icebreaker.

"Gender Studies. I hope to find a job right at school when I'm done, since it is so close to home. Liv is a great study partner."

"Well, it's great that Liv found such a good friend in you while she is away from home."

Our meal was delicious and it wasn't long before we were washing dishes and putting them away. I said, "I have some work to do in my office for a while." A project at work was running behind due to city permits not being ready, so I needed to get the timeline back on track.

"That's okay. Carrie and I are going to go downstairs and watch some Netflix." The girls headed upstairs and not long after, I heard the distinctive sound of popcorn popping as I worked away at my desk. A few minutes later, Carrie appeared in the doorway. "Liv wants to know if you would like some popcorn."

When I turned around to answer, my eyes must have bulged from my head. Carrie stood there in a cream coloured satin nighty that only barely covered her pussy. Her pencil eraser sized nipples nearly cut their way through the smooth cloth. The neckline plunged so deeply that I saw the tongue of the gecko dart into the shallow valley of Carrie's sternum.

The satisfied look on Carrie's face told me that she enjoyed the attention I was giving her body. The fingers of each of her hands played with the satin hem. I blurted out, "Um, no. I, uh, I'm good, thanks." I felt like a teenager again; choked for words to a pretty girl.

"Okay, I will tell her." When Carrie turned to leave, the sway of the hemline did, for an instant, rise high enough to reveal the perfect, smile shaped arc of her buttocks. I didn't move for a few seconds as I listened to the waifish girl pad down the hall carpet.

My ability to focus on the task at hand went south from that point. I wanted to pick Carrie up and take her to my bed without a word and bang the fuck out of her - which might be a little embarrassing with my daughter in the house. My next thought was to find a porn site to provide some relief, but I wasn't about to have one of them walk in on me as I'm jacking off to some nubile teenager who looked like Liv's little friend.

I could not shake the vision of Carrie on her knees in her nighty, with my hands toying with her tiny breasts while she feasts on my rock hard cock. If only she would come back to flirt some more. I should have gone somewhere else to get my mind off Liv's friend, but I just closed over the office door and toyed with my semi-hard dick while I thought about Carrie.

Then, it hit me. The bookshelf camera! It was on the same wall as the TV downstairs. I opened the app on my computer and selected that camera view from the list. I felt a streak of guilt for an instant, but told myself that it wasn't like the camera was in Liv's bedroom or the bathroom. After all, it was just the two of them watching a movie.

The screen lit up with the view of the sofa in the foreground with the coffee table in front. Two glasses of milk and a large bowl of popcorn sat atop. The bluish light from the TV provided the only light, but for a scant ray coming down the stairs at the other end of the room.

I panicked. Neither girl was in view. Were they about to bust into my office and catch me perving on them? I was just about to switch to another tab when I saw shadows coming down the staircase on the computer screen. Two silhouettes, the tall and slender one on the right, and the shimmering little one on the left, made their way to the sofa from either side of it.

Liv entered the lit up area first. She wore her navy blue cotton pajamas, Liv's heavy breasts bulging the button-down shirt. Her bottoms went right to her ankles, and even her feet were covered with a pair of white cotton socks. Liv had a blanket in her hand.

Carrie jumped on the sofa, sitting sideways with her knees up. Her naked legs drew my attention as much as the pointy nipples of her tiny breasts. Liv sat beside her and draped the blanket over the two of them. "Just in case my Dad comes down," she said in a low voice. Carrie reached for the popcorn while Liv picked up the remote.

"What do you want to watch," asked Liv, working her way through the menus.

"Can we watch 'Blue Is The Warmest Colour' again?" Liv shook her head in mock disgust.

"Are you trying to get something started?" asked Liv. They set the food down and settled in as the movie played.

"Oh, you know you like it!" Carrie giggled and snuggled into my daughter.

I switched tabs and looked up the movie that Carrie asked about. The IMDB website said that it is about a college-aged girl who falls in love with an art student she met at a lesbian bar.

I was gob smacked! Liv and her new friend were going to watch a lesbian movie. I had no idea! Liv had dated a few boys while in high school, but nothing indicated an interest in girls. I recalled Liv's words earlier that she had sworn off boys for the time being, and I was about to find out why.

I heard a whisper but couldn't make it out. I plugged in my headphones to hear them better. "Why are you wearing so many clothes?" asked Carrie

"Don't be silly. My Dad is home!"

Carrie unbuttoned Liv's top, but Liv warned her, "I'm mot taking it off!" Carrie ignored her and slid the shirt off Liv's shoulders.

Carrie giggled. "That's okay. I can make do." Liv held the blanket up as her friend disappeared beneath, only the top of Carrie's head in sight while she teased Liv's right breast.

Liv looked on as the movie played, but her chestnut brown eyes opened and closed with the varying touch of her friend. Suddenly, Carrie got up and pulled off the blanket, exposing Liv's enormous breasts to me for the first time; Liv's coal black areolas and nipples were in plain view until her arms folded over them.

Carrie got on her knees and tugged on Liv's bottoms, beneath the cover up. As the blonde stretched upward, her satin nighty climbed over her hips, baring Carrie's hairless pink pussy lips and butt cheeks. Liv whispered loudly, "What if my Dad comes down?"

Carrie yanked the bottoms down to Liv's knees and then off of her while she whispered, "Just pull the blanket over you!" Carrie tossed Liv's bottoms beneath the coffee table and lowered her face to kiss her way along my daughter's thighs, pushing the blanket to bare more skin.

"Oh, fuck. You are so bad," said Liv. Carrie made her way to her prize, widening Liv's parted thighs to allow access to her most private place. Only Carrie's head prevented me from seeing Liv's exposed pussy.

My daughter's eyes rolled back and soft moans emanated from her lips while Carrie buried her face in Liv's heavenly snatch. Our guest slid her tongue between the warm, slick, velvet petals that were saturated with Liv's pheromones and honey. Liv's hands cupped Carrie's head, displaying clearly the up and down movement of the tiny girl's head while she ate my sweet daughter out. My eyes wandered to Carrie's barely exposed bottom while it rocked in time with her licking.

I was rock hard at the sight, pulled my fly down and hauled out my ready shaft. My once innocent little girl was making the same faces that Ann used to when we were making love. Her mouth made a large 'O' shape and Carrie increased speed and pressure on Liv's clitoris until Liv's raspy breath turned into a deep, mournful moan.

Liv's head jolted back, and her hips thrust into Carrie's face; Liv's toes curled and raised from the floor as an immense climax took over. Then her hands pushed hard against Carrie, to escape the pulses of electricity that the expert tongue was still delivering. As she did so, Liv's breasts wobbled nicely, and one nipple was exposed while the other was being twisted and pulled by Carrie's deft fingers.

Liv fell to one side, exhausted from the lingual siege. Carrie's fingers relaxed and caressed both large melons with long, loving strokes. Liv looked down at Carrie while the girl planted kisses on Liv's tummy, hips and thighs.

"Get up here," implored Liv. In one motion, Carrie raised her arms and slid the satin gown over her head and flung it to the side. A cobra tattoo uncoiled itself along the length of her back. The vixen snaked her way up and kissed Liv fully on the lips, which evolved into a heavier French one. Their mouths were hungry, and Liv seemed to enjoy tasting her own flavor from Carrie's stabbing tongue. When Liv slid her hands down Carrie's body to cup Carrie's sweet round ass while they necked, I had a firm hold of my rigid member, building up speed and tightening my grip. Liv's mother had never been with a girl -or another man for that matter - as I had been Ann's first and only lover.

Seeing someone who looks so much like Ann being satisfied that way, made me a little sad that we had never experienced something like that together. I guess we were just born in a different time. For a moment, I mourned not ever seeing someone else bring pleasure to Ann as was being done to Liv so wonderfully.

Then, Liv said, "Move up some more, and keep your eyes on the stairs." Carrie moved her lithe body higher so Liv could suckle on her hardened pink nipples; Liv's hands wrapped around Carrie's small round ass globes. Pushed higher again, Carrie stood on the sofa seat cushions straddling Liv, and between her thighs I could see my daughter's chin as she ground her face into the young girl's mons.

Liv's widespread fingers looked like spider legs on Carrie's ass while she devoured her friend's pussy. The baby finger on Liv's right hand brushed the pink pucker of Carrie's sphincter, and Carrie's moans told Liv that she enjoyed it. The blanket, long forgotten, lay next to Liv, and her immense melons dangled freely while she tended to Carrie's carnal needs. Liv parted her thighs some as she writhed with delight while licking the erect nub of Carrie's clit. I groaned aloud when I saw Liv's pink slit for the first time, and the thick bush of dark curls surrounding it.

When I saw Carrie begin to hump Liv's face like a dog in heat, I could bear no more, and began to jettison my load onto the carpet at my feet. I heard Carrie's wailing cries, almost loud enough to be heard without headphones, as the last of my silvery seed dribbled down my shaft.

Suddenly, a flood of clear watery fluid drenched Liv's chin, and neck, splashed down her breasts and abdomen. Her chin now worked in vertical strokes as she lapped up her friend's orgasmic release. Carrie held on to the back of the sofa, as her legs, trembling from orgasm, could not support her own weight.

As her climax ebbed, Carrie squatted down and the two young women kissed as fervently as they had at first, holding one another so passionately. The kisses lasted longer than it took for me to retrieve a towel from the bathroom and mop up the wet, dark stain of semen in the office carpet.

When it finally ended, Liv pulled up her pajama bottoms and re-buttoned her top. Carrie reached for her discarded nighty and pulled it on once more. The two girls cuddled beneath the blanket and focused on their movie.

I watched them for a few more minutes until I heard Liv announce, "I have to pee." She tossed the blanket aside and walked to the back of the room and up the stairs. I had a finger on the tab key that would switch screens if Liv were to open the door to my office.

As I heard the bathroom door close down the hall, I nearly jumped from my chair when Carrie got up from the sofa and walked to the shelf of books that should have camouflaged the hidden camera. She moved so close to the lens that only her face filled my computer screen. Carrie's eyes grew wide; she looked over her shoulder and back to the camera and said confidently, "Well, it seems Daddy is a little pervert. I hope you enjoyed seeing us. Livvy gives great head, doesn't she, Mike!" She laughed out loud and turned away to go back to her seat and wait for Liv to return.

When Liv approached, she sat once again next to her lover, oblivious to the camera that her friend somehow knew about. Liv drew her knees up onto the cushion and pecked Carrie once more. Liv's face, brightened by the TV's reflection, showed her focused in earnest on the actors in the movie. Carrie peeked on occasion, at the camera, and would cast a knowing smile each time. I was busted, and had no idea if my daughter would soon learn from her friend about my filthy deed.

I turned off the app and went back to work for the next hour or so, until I heard a knock. "Come in," I called, and turned to see Liv and Carrie in the doorway.

"We are off to bed, Daddy," said Liv as she walked to where I sat. Carrie remained at the door displaying a shit-eating grin. Liv leaned in as she said, "Good night, Daddy." She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and I inhaled the familiar musk of fresh pussy. Was it Carrie's or a mixture of the two of them?

Carrie called out, "Yes. Have good dreams tonight, Mike." The girls left and I had time to reflect on the events of the evening. Sleep that night would be a restless one. I had no idea what Liv's little friend had in store for me in the morning.