Bob’s New Neighbor Pt. 01

Story Info
Bob meets his new neighbor Mona.
1.5k words
4.33
11.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob and his wife had been living in their house for many years, raised 3 kids there and now was working on the next generation. The neighborhood was very nice, well established but was seeing the residents getting older. The children had grown and moved on starting their own families, and what was left behind was a bunch of empty nesters, retiring or soon to retire. A few of the houses had become rental properties as the owner's moved off to live with their kids or simply died. Such was the case with the house next door to Bob. The owners had moved to Florida to be closer to their kids and decided to lease their house out jn case it didn't work out with the kids, they'd have a place to come back to.

Bob had never met his neighbor but had seen her around the neighborhood. His wife had spoken to her occasionally at the communal mailbox area. The neighbor was attractive enough in a rough sort of way. It was hard to gauge her age though Bob was pretty sure she was late 50s, maybe early 60s. Average height, lean though she looked to have a tummy pooch, short curly hair, heavily bleached ala Marilyn Monroe. Heavy eye makeup and always sporting a peach colored lipstick. Bob liked her lipstick choice. Bob's wife wore minimal makeup so it always caught his eye when another woman did. His wife told him her name, Mona, Maureen, Moira. Something like that. He really wasn't paying attention. Started with a M. He was pretty sure.

On this particular weekend a small storm blew through the neighborhood during the night. Damage was minimal except a section of the privacy fence between Bob's house and his neighbor blew down and Mona/Moira's little dog kept coming over snd crapping in Bob's yard. So Bob, being the good neighbor that he was, decided to go offer his services to repair the fence.

Before Bob could get next door, he looked out his window and saw the little ankle biter shitting in his yard and that was the last straw. Bob stormed next door, ready to give someone a piece of his mind. He banged on the door with his pissed off words on the tip of his tongue when Mona/Moira opened the door with her phone stuck to the side of her head. Bob was surprised seeing her up close, she was closer to 65 he decided but still had her good looks considering. But he was more surprised by how she was dressed or rather how she wasn't dressed. She was naked except for a pair of animal print granny panties and a transparent long robe that she was clutching closed with one hand and not doing a very good job at that. It barely contained her very large pendulous breasts, milky white with large pink areolas and thick pink nipples, surrounded by darkly tanned skin. Very distinct tan lines. It left very little to the imagination. Bob stood there taking in her large white breasts, contrasting tanned skin, her large hips with a bit of cellulite on her thighs and her small stomach pooch. Bob was shocked into silence, forgetting all about the ass chewing he was going to spout about the little dog. Bob didn't see many undressed women anymore unless he made a trip to the local titty bar but they had gotten so expensive he steered away. His wife never let him see her naked anymore during their once a month love making sessions, if it was that frequent. Mona/Moira, still on the phone, impatiently waved Bob inside the house before quickly shutting the door.

Finally, Mona/Moira hung up the phone and Bob stuttered and sputtered and got his name out and told her his plan to repair the fence. Mona, as it turned out, thanked Bob for his generosity and they decided that he would start the repairs the following day.

Once Bob returned home, he couldn't get Mona and her big tits out his mind. He took care of some chores around his house and he went upstairs to his 'man cave' that was really a spare bedroom to try to stay busy and make his budding hard on go away. After checking out his bedroom window at Mona's backyard he was surprised to see her lying by the pool completely naked this time. Oh sweet Jesus, his hard on was back in spades.

He grabbed a chair, slinging its contents out onto the floor and drug it closer to the window, sat down and started watching the show called "Mona" begin to unfold. Before he had even thought, he had his hand in the waistband of his shorts, rubbing and pulling his little friend to attention.

Bob sat by the window watching Mona, rubbing hisself raw when Mona's back door opened and an equally naked woman walked out carrying a tray of drinks. This woman was younger, probably mid-thirties, tall with an athletic build, dark brown hair piled on top of her head in a bun, large obviously fake tits and a shaved pubis with a landing strip of hair. Bob was instantly intrigued.

The brunette with her large fake boobs and dark round nipples jutting out like small fingers, walked to the pool area where Mona was sunning. Setting the tray of drinks down, Bob gets a good view of her plump ass. She leans down and kisses Mona as she hands her her drink. Settling in on the chaise lounger next to Mona, the brunette begins to apply lotion to Mona's legs starting with her feet and her coral colored toes. She slowly rubs the lotion in and one by one sucks on Mona's toes. From Bob's viewpoint, this is extremely sensual and sexy and he is sporting a raging boner.

She continues to apply the lotion slowly and methodically up Mona's body causing it to glisten in the sunlight. When she reaches the top of Mona's thighs, Bob outwardly groaned in anticipation of what was going to happen next. Instead the brunette leaned forward and kissed Mona again.

Bob groaned again but this time in frustration. But he continued to watch out the window and continued to rub and pull on his hard cock.

The brunette pulled back from kissing Mona and continued applying the lotion. Circumventing Mona's unshaven pussy and moving up her stomach, she slowly rubbed the sun tan lotion in and once reaching Mona's large pink nipples, she took extra care rubbing the lotion in and massaging Mona's nipples until they stood hard and erect. The brunette lifted one of Mona's heavy breasts snd placed the nipple in her mouth, sucking on it almost like she was trying to nurse. Bob was about to explode he was so excited watching this, he was rubbing his cock faster and with longer strokes when his wife hollered his name up the stairs. This snapped Bob out of his reverie so fast he almost snapped his dick off. Bob jumped so hard and whipped his hand out of his shorts so fast, he was sure Mona and the brunette heard him and knew he was spying on them.

Bob quickly tries to regain his composure and hollers back at his wife that he'll be down in a minute all the while looking out the window and trying to slow his breathing and get his hard on under control. The brunette is now rubbing and sucking on Mona's other breast and has now started trailing kisses down Mona's stomach, moving ever lower to the place Bob likes to refer to as Heaven.

Once the brunette reaches the thick thatch of hair on Mona, Mona bends her legs at the knees and slowly parts her thighs giving the brunette full access to Heaven. As she slowly uses her fingers to part the hair exposing the pink slit hidden there, Bob is about to hyperventilate. He licks his dry lips wishing he was licking Mona's wet and welcoming pussy.

The brunette leans in snd slowly runs her pink tongue up and down the length of Mona's pussy and then stopping at Mona's asshole and slowly circles the area with the tip of her tongue. Mona groans snd arches her back thrusting her big tits towards the sky. The brunette reaches up with one hand and grabs Mona's titty and nipple snd twists the nipple all while licking her pussy and sucking on Mona's engorged clit, causing Mona to groan louder and buck her hips trying to rub her pussy on the brunette's face. Bob has his hand back in his pants snd is stroking the hardest hard on he has had in a long time.

The brunette keeps licking and gently biting her clit but now she has inserted her thumb tip in Mona's asshole and her index finger in her pussy, slowly moving them in and out all while twisting her nipple and licking her pussy. Now she is increasing the speed of her finger snd thumb in and out; Bob is rubbing his his hard dick in time with the brunette's fingers until he can't contain himself any longer and he cums on the front of his shorts and his underwear.

Mona's body shakes as she cums violently. The brunette removes her fingers and leans up and gently kisses both of Mona's breasts before she kisses Mona on the mouth.

Bob cleans up and goes downstairs to see what the hell his wife wants now.