Bob, Sue and Anita's Romance Pt. 03

Story Info
Bob's wife has recovered & ready for some retail therapy.
8.3k words
4.79
6.1k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader, hopefully, you will enjoy my story. If you like this, then please read my others.

Although this could be read as a standalone story, it may be easier if you read the previous chapters.

I am happy to receive comments and PMs. I welcome constructive criticism.

Thanks to Mfan and others for helping proofread

-------------------------

Two nights running Bob had returned to his wife Sue late, she having been bedridden with a migraine in their holiday apartment. So far Bob had successfully managed to convince her that he befriended some lads on a stag weekend that got him into a foam club party and that yesterday he had met this lone young female as part of a surf lesson. All to explain away his dalliance in a holiday romance that even he struggled to explain to himself.

Sue awoke him on the third morning of their holiday, bright and breezy, free from her migraine and keen to undertake her holiday clothes shopping that she had as yet been unable to do. Upon hearing of Bob's plans for yet another day of surfing with his new lady friend, Sue decided to join them for breakfast.

Bob knows full well that Sue and Anita will click immediately, so thought it best to warn Anita. Texting her, "Sorry love, Sue is ok & wants to meet you for breakfast. Meet us in the same cafe at 9. Wear normal shopping-clothes as Sue has decided on having some retail therapy today and I am 100% sure that once she meets you, she will invite you to join her. See you soon Bob x."

Anita was nervous, so she decided to be late, to make an entrance, and to save her stomach butterflies.

Bob was even more nervous as they walked to the cafe. Sue was hard to talk out of something once she had set her mind on it. He was still hoping she would go shopping on her own and leave him and Anita to surf together just for one more day.

They reached the cafe on time but no Anita Bob's heart sank thinking that maybe she has given today a miss. They chose a table outside, moving the table's umbrella to give them some shade.

Bob grabbed some menus and as he sat back down Sue nudged him "is that her?" she said, nodding down the street outside. Looking up, he saw Anita walking confident down the street towards them, sunglasses on, hair flowing behind her, wearing an orange print summer dress, with matching deck shoes, with a small handbag. Anita wore a smile a mile wide, which hid her inner feelings, as she was terrified, not wanting to make a mistake that could ruin Bob's marriage.

Anita saw Bob and waved, confirming Sue's assumption. Bob's heart leapt, relieved she had turned up. As she arrived at the table Bob stood and made introductions, "Anita, this is my wife Sue, Sue this is Anita." Sue and Anita shook hands smiling and Anita sat at the table opposite Sue.

"I thought you said she was pretty Bob" stated Sue "She's not, she is bloody stunning!" she smiled "you also said she wore glasses."

Anita blushed "Sorry, I use them as a repellent so I don't get pestered when I want to be left alone, I don't need glasses, they aren't prescription, they make me look intelligent, it scares men, well all except for Bob!" she said as she slipped her sunglasses onto her head chuckling.

Well, that was it, Sue thought she was marvellous. They got on like a house on fire, the ordered breakfast and the three sat chatting, although Sue did most and in 10 minutes found out almost everything there was to know about Anita. She was 24, went to college, she is a hairstylist in London, earns more than the pair of them in a year, her sister emigrated and married in the USA with 3 kids, the list of information was almost endless.

Sue loved her hair and dress sense and was already asking Anita to do something with her blond hair bob haircut, almost booking an appointment. She soon also dug down into her reason for being single and wasn't as shocked as Bob when Anita's bi-sexuality was discovered, "Bob, you are useless, you never explained," she scolded, whilst Bob just shrugged and smiled at Anita apologetically, hoping it wasn't too embarrassing.

It also relieved Bob that Anita left out the comment on her liking big stiff cocks inside her.

"Well, you would just love our Steve, he's our son, he's also 24, tall and handsome, he has a great job but never seems to meet anyone special," Sue said. Then went on about all his positives to Anita encouraging her to visit Bob and Sue in their hometown of Bristol. Telling her all about the up-and-coming weekend-long harbour festival, offering that `Steve' could show her around with all its attractions.

"Oh now Sue, stop matchmaking, Anita doesn't need any rebound relationships," said Bob, not sure how their son would react to a transgendered girlfriend, let alone knowing his dad had already been there. Sue chastised him back and then once again the conversation turned to lighter threads.

Breakfast was over and they were still chatting, Anita was now relieved and relaxed, Sue was no monster, she was more of a big sister which was a relationship Anita missed with her own being so far away. Sue's hair being in a bob was a little old-fashioned for her personality.

Anita could see why Bob loved Sue, she was pretty, and when younger she must have been a real catch for him. She was still very attractive, lively, outgoing, and bubbly. Her face showed her age but not her body, her blouse, and skirt fitted her nicely, showing a small frame. A little plump but not fat, with nice rounded breasts.

All three were all enjoying the conversation crisscrossing the table, sat in the morning sun, Anita being as much a part of it as Bob or Sue. Anita was elated, thinking `was this what a real relationship between parents or best friends is like?', she was more use to discussions of where her sex partner's cock or strap on was going next or whether he or she could join them or how many cocks she preferred in one group, not this light-hearted, warm, friendly banter.

Sue was in her element, enjoying having another woman to chat with. Anita was stunning, very attractive with her colourful flowing hair, lovely breasts, and long legs. If Sue were a man her age, she would be asking Anita for her phone number. Sue was also jealous of Bob, having found her first and spending yesterday with her. But it was more than that; her maternal nature had kicked in also, wanting to support and help Anita after her breakup.

Before they knew it, they had finished; the table was now empty having been cleared and Sue ordered a round of morning coffee for them all, frustrating Bob who was quietly trying to pick his time to suggest that it was time he and Anita make their way to the surf school but Sue beat him to it.

Sue yearned for her opportunity for Anita's company to last longer, saying, "Oh Anita, come shopping, join me in some retail therapy? I'd love your company, more importantly, I need advice from a young woman. Be my personal shopper and stylist plus I think you need a bit of retail therapy yourself too, after your bad news and spending an entire day with Bob."

Sue barely paused for breath, not letting Anita the chance to give a negative response, "Come shopping it will help cheer us both up, plus I have Bob's credit card too, so don't worry," she finished with a hearty laugh. "The sea will be there later, it's not going anywhere and Bob doesn't want to come shopping with me, he just tut's and moans sulking behind me."

Anita now felt she was caught between a rock and a hard place. Looking at Bob and his `puppy dog' eyes look, she would love to spend another day with him, but Sue was lovely and Anita loved the idea of spending the day with her own newly adopted big sister and maybe she did need a little retail therapy.

Bob, realising he had lost admitted defeat, "No, she's right Anita, I am useless at shopping, you would be doing us both a favour and I think you would both enjoy it far more. We can meet up for a late lunch and either surf late afternoon or tomorrow, the holiday isn't over yet it has barely just begun."

Both Sue and Anita squealed in delight. Anita was pleased with Sue's reaction, she seems so genuine and she felt relaxed and at ease with her. They finished their coffees, so it was time to make a move.

Sue stood up and gathered her sunglasses, hand-bag, and phone, she leaned over and kissed Bob on the lips, "see you later, I'll text you when we decide we want to meet up or just rest for a beer." Then just quietly to Bob, "Bob she's lovely, like the daughter I always wanted."

Sue walked round to Anita, who stood, and they had a big celebratory hug. Sue felt a tingle of titillation as they hugged, feeling Anita's small breasts against hers, her mind cast back to her younger years and felt a brief twinge in her panties.

Anita collected her small handbag, smiled, and said to Bob, "Thanks, I'm sorry to leave you on your own but maybe we can surf later this afternoon, see you later." She wanted to hug and kiss him, but slyly gave him a wink instead, turned to join Sue as they wrapped arms together and left the cafe.

Bob yearned to kiss her goodbye, but not with Sue present. He watched them disappear into a boutique and got up to wander down to the beach to the surf school.

Sue and Anita's friendship just grew with each shop they visited. Sue asked for advice and fashion direction, the pair chatting, comparing ideas, accessories, laughing and chuckling, holding hands, and arm hugging. Soon they were carrying assorted branded bags with new sandals, soft shoes and a top for Sue, and a nice top for Anita.

Any time any hunky male or suitable female passed Sue would interject into any train of conversation, point them out and recommend them to Anita. Even asking what type of female or male she preferred.

They entered a large clothes boutique and were looking at the summer dresses they had seen in the window. Sue found the right rail and held one of the dresses up against Anita, "Anita, this would just suit you, you would look lovely in it, it would also be a nice evening dress, but they only seem to have larger sizes." She then beckoned over one assistant asking, "Do you have any of these in my daughter's size in the back, the rail only has larger sizes?" Anita blushed, loving the "daughter" label feeling it was a compliment.

The assistant fussed over Anita, hanging various sizes in front of her and asking Anita her size and preferences almost flirting. She stepped over to another rack and produced a slightly better dress in an electric blue colour, which had her size. As the assistant held it up to Anita, she brushed her hand across her breasts and was very flirtatious. Anita had already realised what was happening and was enjoying the additional attention.

Sue also realised and stepped back to give them some space. But seeing the game being played out in front of her, she also felt jealous. Anita was hers today and it stirred long-suppressed feelings from college.

Both Anita and Sue agreed this new dress was much better, with the assistant running out of any further excuse to flirt, despite offering further help. She finally turned and left, leaving Anita holding the dress smiling at Sue.

"Oh my god Anita, I may be straight but she was all over you, she is pretty, ask her number or where she will be drinking tonight," Sue gasped.

"No, Sue, I appreciate your noticing all these possibilities, and yes she is pretty, but it isn't as easy as that," Anita tried to explain.

"Surely nothing has changed since my day, you are single, find out if she is, have a drink, no promises, no guarantees but you may find the right person for you in the search, you are too lovely to sit on the sidelines like a spinster," Sue said coming up to Anita smiling, holding her hands.

"I assure you I would love to, but it just isn't that simple," Anita whispered back, frustrated. She wanted to share her secret with her. Would she support her, like her own sister all those years ago? She wanted Sue to discover her secret too and gain Sue's approval.

"How can it be? You're both young and pretty, although you are almost out of her league," Sue replied.

Frustrated, Anita grabbed Sue's hand and walked her to the changing rooms at the rear of the shop, "I'd like to try this on," she told the assistant guarding the entrance, showing her the blue dress.

"I'm sorry, but only one person in the changing rooms," she said.

"Madam, IF I want to buy MY daughter one of these expensive dresses, I WANT to be sure it fits," Sue commanded. Holding Anita's hand she waltzed into the changing rooms, with Anita trailing behind smiling. Anita loved this, twice now Sue had inferred that she was her daughter, she was the best big sister ever. Anita wanted more than anything to share her secret with her now, hoping she would support her. She wanted Sue to see her secret, to understand her, and to gain Sue's approval.

Sue headed for the largest of the 3 changing rooms they stepped in and closed the long thick curtain across the doorway, hiding them from prying eyes. It had mirrors on 3 sides and Anita pulled her dress off over her head and hung it on a hook, revealing her naked except for a nice white lace low cut bra and some nice lace panties. Before she knew it, or Sue had seen the slight bulge in her panties, Sue was slipping the electric blue dress over her head and zipping her up at the rear.

"Oh my, that is lovely on you, fits perfectly, the blue really suits you," Sue said

"That's not why we came in here," whispered Anita and she looked at herself in the mirror, very pleased with what she saw, Sue was right, the dress was lovely and it suited her. But just as quickly she unzipped herself and pulled it back over her head, to see Sue looking disappointed and puzzled.

"So why did we come in here then," Sue asked back in a stage whisper.

Anita hung the blue dress up, stood in front of Sue, who was admiring her breasts. Up to now, Sue had tried not to look at her cleavage but now Anita was standing there in her bra, in all her beauty, close enough to touch, Sue felt a yearning, an attraction, her long-suppressed feelings rose once more and along with it that tingle in her panties that she didn't want.

"I wanted to show you why no relationship is simple for me," she nodded downwards as her hands dropped to her panties, and one hand-pulled the front of her waistband down, and the other tucked in and flicked out her limp dick and balls over the top.

"Oooh," squealed Sue, her one hand shot over her mouth to stifle herself. Her eyes popped out of her head over the top of her hand. Sue stepped back, with her back was against the wall, so she could drink in this beauty, absorb this new data, her beauty, and gather her thoughts.

Stood before her was a beautiful woman, hair draped over her shoulders, lovely rounded breasts held in her bra, with an hour-glass figure: but instead of an empty VW Beetle bonnet there hanging was a limp, nicely shaped, smooth cock with balls.

Sue felt a flood of emotion, a desire, her age-old repressed feelings didn't cater for this new, revised option, here was a beautiful female form but with the phallus she preferred. She had never considered this as an option in all her wildest dreams but here it was. She had already grown to love the person and personality inside, so this was just the icing on this wonderful cake.

Again Sue felt stirrings between her legs, that familiar twitch, and ache, normally reserved only for Bob.

"Can I touch it?" she mumbled through her hand, her desire winning the battle over her brain.

Anita dropped her hands away from her panties and stepped closer, Sue reached out with one hand tentatively, as if the sausage was going to bite. She held it softly between her thumb and forefinger and lightly rolled it. When it throbbed into life, she pulled her hand away in shock and looked up to Anita. Her mind raced with emotion and possibilities.

"I think I can understand - does Bob know?" she quietly asked, eyes burning

Anita wasn't sure how to answer she didn't want to say anything to incriminate him, nor lie to her new big sister but slightly blushed.

"Hmm I'll take that as a yes." Sue said sternly, then asked, "So I can understand how you get on with girls, but what about the boys?" Gasping as she finished, her imagination completing the picture and realising what that meant and her naivety.

"Does it hurt?"

Anita felt she didn't need to hide anything further from Sue, stood there exposed in front of her, hoping and yearning for her continued friendship. "Well, the first time was rough, I was young and still male. It was a friend I thought I could trust, but it was really rape. It did hurt a lot, but now I love it, it is invigorating, exciting, sensuous." She paused wanting validation from this lovely middle-aged woman, her guard dropped, "And I do like men's cocks, especially inside me," Anita responding, suddenly realising that this may be a little too much information for Sue, whose mouth was now wide open in shock.

Then quietly and slowly Sue asked, already having added two and two together, "Has my Bob been inside you?"

Anita stood there, she hadn't been prepared for this. She felt that she had been tricked in some way, as she had gone and done what she hadn't wanted to do. How could she? She was dumbfounded, not knowing what to do. All her previous experience was with polygamous sexual partners who didn't care who she was shared or sharing with and wasn't expecting to be put on the spot. Neither did she want to lie to her new big sister, she blushed a deep red.

Sue quietly slowly spoke out each word, "I will take that as a yes!" her eyes now bulging. Then she sternly commanded Anita to get dressed.

Sue didn't speak further, her mind racing with missed emotions, mixed jealousies on several levels, anger, and a long-lost disappointment.

Anita pulled back on her original dress, they walked out with their bags and Sue took the blue dress to the till and paid for it with Bob's credit card, barely speaking to the cashier. Then as they walked out of the store, Sue said sternly to Anita, "I need a coffee and time to think." Then as Anita opened her mouth to talk, "DON'T say a word until I have had a chance to think. Please?"

It terrified Anita; she was heartbroken her newfound friendship with both Sue and Bob was in jeopardy. Her chance at a long lost parental relationship was gone, her holiday romance with Bob and now her newly blossoming sibling relationship with Sue, all gone. Worse of all, possibly Bob's marriage to Sue was at risk. She felt sick deep in the bottom of her stomach.

Saying nothing further, Sue stormed down the road back towards a cafe they had passed earlier. Sue's mind and body was a whirlpool of emotions and regrets, trying to pinpoint where her jealousies and fury lay.

They entered a nearly empty cafe, Sue ordered two cappuccinos. While she paid and waited, she pointed at an isolated table at the rear of the cafe for Anita to sit and wait, despite everyone else sitting outside in the sun. Sue got the drinks and sat down opposite Anita on the small round table. She still hadn't spoken since the revelation in the changing room.

Anita gulped terrified, all the way from the changing room she felt sick and had a knot in her stomach. She hadn't set out to upset anyone else's marriage; she wasn't used to these monogamous relationships and their jealousies. "I'm sorry if you are angry with me," Anita said, not knowing what to say.

"I'm not angry at you, I am furious with Bob. After nearly 30 years of marriage and he decides to leave me this way, how many other times has this happened that I don't know of?" Sue said.

"Bob clearly loves you, he mentioned you in his second sentence to me. Every other sentence since has been a connection to you, every single comment has been complementary or positively describing you, not once has he said anything negative." Anita tried to make amends.